IT'S HAPPENING! Jordan Peterson announces debate with Slavoj Žižek

Well boys it's finally happening. /ourguy/ Jordan Peterson is confirmed to be debating the lefty/pol/ commissar Slavoj Zizek.

Which side will win, Individualism or Collectivism?

youtu.be/SrvhFA3hPWA

Attached: ZvsP.png (675x522, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43vRoD8GnIY
youtu.be/apNQDNKjWCI
youtu.be/Cp5Y7e-BWwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both will end up embarassing themselves and both sides will claim victory

This

Juden Peterson is Individualist?

Battle of the Bullshitters.

>Slavoj Žižek

Attached: 1547414782197.jpg (680x551, 47K)

It already happened my dudes
youtube.com/watch?v=43vRoD8GnIY

dude really sounds like Jordan Peterson

>Reading 6 out of 70 Zizek books to prepare himself

He will get wrecked.

Slavoj is far more intelligent than Juden and vastly more knowledgable in the fields of philosophy and ideology. Peterson will start by calling Zizek a "cultural marxist" then proceed to get intellectually obliterated for the next two hours.

Attached: zizek.png (500x371, 115K)

>Chomsky v. Derrida, gay meme edition

This will be ruined by both participants trying to convince the millions of mouth breathers who will no doubt watch this
For the record, I kind of like JP *and* Zizek, I'm just not getting my hopes up for this shit being any good to watch

Attached: 1545589554562.gif (240x176, 912K)

Peterson just answers questions by asking questions. I don’t bother to listen anymore

>Jow Forums poster
>other people are embarrassing

Yup this is going in my cringe comp

Fpbp

yep

youtu.be/apNQDNKjWCI

Slavoj Žižek "The white Line" vs Jordan "clean your benis" Peterson
if anything it'll be funny

I would pay to see this.

I hope they have a good moderator and come prepared with good content so it doesn't turn into one giant interrupting shitfest.

The Kermit of Quebec tastes like chicken

Attached: FCE6B2CF-49A3-4A7C-A950-C61AF54E87CF.jpg (749x1080, 226K)

They are both well paid frauds to keep certain subjects at bay

why are you posting juden peterstein here? is he now so desperate for shekels after his patreon embarassment that he's going to be shilled here again non stop? no one cares about lame ass e celeb trash

Toronto?

Hopefully tickets won't be expensive I might go

Attached: 1498094040169.jpg (640x543, 49K)

this is gonna be an absolute joke

Who fucking cares both are communist faggots

That pic applies to alt-right too

I'm not a leftist in any way. Peterson will get obliterated.

If it is in toronto I'll pay $200 for the street cred of saying I saw the two most meme philosophers in history.

Attached: 1531699807095.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

hopefully Zizek will call him out on his weird concept of "post-modern neo-marxism"

Z:...in fishting of the anus the man is penetrated
JP: Let me stop you right there. Is the anus clean?
Z:...exthuz me? The anus clean?
JP: Let me stress that se must clran the anus

Slavoj will actually end Peterson's career onstage

Slavoj will rip Peterson to pieces.

*sniffs into microphone*

youtu.be/Cp5Y7e-BWwA

this, but they're called philosophers nowadays

Try again with an actual argument you stupid cunt, they literally both have portraits of fucking Lenin and bolsheviks in their homes

what does Zizek even believe? i can't stand watching that sniffing mfer, he never gets to the point

My only experience of Zizek was him reviewing David Lynch movies, whats the basic gestalt on this guy?

Attached: angryhomo.png (277x400, 243K)

>liking soviet art makes you a commie

Zizek is a commie.
Peterson is not.
You are retarded.

Peterson has them because he wants to remind himself what tyranny eventually leads to and how people can participate in tyranny without realizing they are the bad guys

lel

Attached: 1510798629441.png (500x375, 315K)

He's not our guy, get your shit straight shill.

>reeeee stop posting what I don't like!

Go back to plebbit.

fpbp

Zizek is pretty based for a neckbearded commie. He deconstructs ideology with some solid analysis.

Wow two factions of the same liberal left revolution arguing for the entertainment of the plebs. Mr sniffles will destroy Peterson if only because he represents the faction that is furthest along. Peterson is stuck pretending to play the classic liberal conservative but still holds the same presuppositions as his opponent.
What I wouldn't give for a real reactionary to debate them both. Some who rejects liberal modernity completely.

Attached: 0f9572df-5a34-4b7a-bf02-9ac229a8b152..gif (344x472, 128K)

Retard

>Some who rejects liberal modernity completely.

*teleports behind you*

Attached: morality-man-57d655f9d203e.png (456x398, 128K)

lol peterstein will get destroyed
don't really like zizek ideas but he's much more intelligent than peterstein

Zizek is gonna destroy that kike animal, can't wait.

Zizek is a pawn of a conservative revolution. Peterson is a reactionary element.

I want you to look at what you just posted, just look at it. I don’t keep a picture of golds Meier in my house to remind myself of how much I hate jews

Juden peterstein was on the same IN board as John podesta, I’m very curious as to how every post in this thread of yours is you defending him. Have you washed your penis!

And Donald had Hillary at his wedding. "Wash yo peen" basically said climate change is fake, and he learned that from his time serving on the UN.

Truth will defeat fantasy, the left can't win in these kinds of debates because their ideas don't stand up to scrutiny, it's why they are so pro censorship. Peterson is going to tear him apart, he knows more about Marxism than 99% of Marxists lol.

Peter has force fed himself way too many black pills.

Guy with serious research into the human mind a several years of practice with real patients
Versus
Smelly suicidal fag that

Aside from that, it might be interesting.

This

fpbp

*snort*

>Jordan
>our guy
Fuck off he’s a filfthy rat

Win by Slavoj snorting so hard he rips Juden Petersteins hair transplant out.

Lefties are losing their shit at Zižek, after he denounced PC culture and pathologising of traditional masculinity. As funny as it sounds, the debate will be received by leftiedrones as Centre right vs Far right.

Lol rent fucking free, you flaggots can’t help yourselves

hopefully the room is just gassed and the world becomes that much better.

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (960x606, 130K)

>5 posts by this id
Rent free indeed.

Fucking canadians

nobody gives a flying FUCK about these ceWEBwitys user

>memeflag
Clean your room.

They're going to spend an hour arguing past each other and not even directly approach a topic. Slavoj is going to attack Peterson's methodology and Peterson is going to say that Slavoj is undermining young people's worldview or some shit.

Slavoj has a more articulate Christian worldview, ironically.

Attached: 1543018602501.png (500x913, 147K)

After seeing Slavoj against Graham Harman I’m not the least bit interested in Juden Peterstein.

This. Neither are familiar enough with one another's work to make any meaningful comments. JP is just gonna call Zizek a postmodern neomarxist alot and Zizek is gonna twitch and spew gallons of spit into his microphone and possibly on those unfortunate enough to be sitting in the first row.

It's gonna be a shitshow.

Attached: Zizekpeterson.jpg (768x768, 121K)

What is your country of origin, retard?

JBP is a hypocrite. His refusal to debate or even acknowledge soljizntizen's comments on the Jews deflated his whole romanticized utilitarian western christendom hero ideology. He did not try to challenge the topic, he shy'd away from it scared, and wont face it. He knows about the Jews but would sooner die in a lie then live for that painful truth. .
Hes not being the hero he goes on and on about, he got ate by that dragon

i hope they include a swimsuit and dance off section of the debate.

i hope they end up debating who the perfect woman would be
mother or slut?

i hope they tear each other down like they both like to break down heirarchies.

>/ourguy/?
What are you smoking? He is a fraud, with 100% establishment support.
Hmmm why would he be pushed so hard, and have no opposition but half retarded shills to annihilate? Its because he is being used to subvert you tards, he isnt even a Christian but a communist sympathizer

Attached: 1547310167950.gif (120x160, 826)

A clean anus is the logos.

*sniff* it's seems you have surrounded yourself with Jews, care to comment *sniff*

Never trust the surrogate dad we've been told to accept.

Attached: 1526001182930.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

A clean penis being what?

What a fucking hypocrite jackass. Planted controlled opposition. Fucking piece of crap meme.

I feel sick for saying this but RIP Peterstein

you imply as if any of the 70 books arent just some random ramble constructed by a crazy lunatic that is lost beyond repair.

I cant imagine being such a boring lifeless dull faggot that you get excited for a debate let alone two old dudes debating

Genuine question: what debates can I watch that shows Zizek obliterating his opponents just like Peterson regularly does?

Why? The guy is a hack. He made his career on
>men have a penis women have a vagina
>clean your room
What a revolutionary

Chaos

Hard cope. Peter is a mental wreck and Savoy has never lost a debate I have seen. My favorite is the one where he reks some American Zionist.

This. It will probably end as an actually intellectual version of Sargoy VS Roo.

>wash your penis, bucko
*washes penis*
IM GONNA SAY IT!

>reducing everything someone has written focusing to the single most obscure piece they can find
Ok brainlet.

Watch the one with Graham Harman on object oriented ontology (can't provide the link right now).
It showcases the extremely aggressive and borderline confusing style of debating Zizek employs. I remember when I first watched Trump debating I thought "man, this guy is a right-wing Zizek".

/Ourguy/ jordan peterson? Are you fucking serious?

(((Ourguy))) jordan peterson, more like.

Attached: 1 YnU1FkdJ0GX2ay8yiTQaHw.jpg (960x606, 73K)

So two leftists are debating about what exactly?
Never watched Zizek so I imagine he will win based on what I have seen pterwasher say.

>getting fired for being anti tranny, highly publicized
>clean your room his most famous self help piece
Yeah, so obscure flaggot. Show sheriff star pls

Yeah ok cool dude
Come here instead

I can solve this FOIA right now, all the dual citizens and everyone else who isn't rand paul. boom done.

>RT
Jeez what? Why would they care?

peterson is too normal and sane and that doesn't win in philosophy

this is a good post