What's even the point of Brexit now?

Everyone knows Brits voted to leave not because they hate the EU so much but to reduce immigration to their country because immigrants are more trouble than they're worth. But by now it's clear that leaving the EU just means they're trading European workers for Indians, Middle-Easterners, Africans and so on.

Isn't this literally the opposite of what they wanted?

Attached: file-20181002-85614-vu0p6l.jpg (926x632, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI
youtube.com/watch?v=9fx9DdxiB3k&t=297s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no they didnt want eastern euros

what the people want and what the government do are two different things

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

England doesn't really know what it wants. It's just frustrated and unhappy because of its declining relevance, shitty standard of living, and xenophobia, and it convinced itself the EU was to blame, somehow.

just because the great unwashed are retarded and voted because they're mad at immigration doesn't mean there is no point in leaving.

the vast majority of old school eurosceptic have always resisted Britain's involvement in european affairs and especially greater integration. Considering the eu was literally set up with the goal of unifying europe at some point (if not now or down the road) then leaving is inevitable and its probably best it happens now while the movement is common before waiting 50 years and we're stuck

>But by now it's clear that leaving the EU just means they're trading European workers for Indians
that was clear from the beginning, it was only brainlet leavers who didn't understand that 50% of our immigration is indian/pakistani and that brexit does nothing to stop this

rasheed

It's all for the better. As said, at least brits wont stand in the way of important decisions

haha
brits hate us more than pakistanis because muh commonwealth

am white but there is more to eu then just 'ate pakis

Attached: 1524166146869.jpg (810x713, 88K)

most people who voted leave have a mental disease or didn't understand what brexit was and only looked at it from 1 aspect

>the vast majority of old school eurosceptic have always resisted Britain's involvement in european affairs and especially greater integration.
I'll be the first to admit that the EU isn't perfect, far from it actually, but in my opinion they're trying so hard to please everyone and to preserve every member nation's culture and language.
The main issue is that the EU decisions move at a glacial pace and whatever resolution or goal they set for themselves, they never truly commit themselves to it, or just give it a deadline of like 50 years. Ineffectiveness also seems to be a common complaint. Too much leniency.

But let's be honest here, user. Europe is in decline and had been for at least a hundred years now. Even nations who colonized the world like your country or Spain or France or Portugal are mere shadows of their former selves.
Only by working together can European nations project a force to reckon with China, Russia and America and the rising third world, diplomatically and economically.

the point is to enforce our ties between european countries throwing rocks at the rainy islands.

>stopping immigration from Commonwealth countries

yeah, that would never happen in a million years anyway

India hasn't been a part of the commonwealth since 1950. The queen of UK has no power over India.

she doesn't even have power in her own country

>they're trading European workers for Indians, Middle-Easterners, Africans and so on.
yes, exactly as planned

poles and other eastern euro shits are just too horrible to live around, but immigrant labour is still necessary.

India is still a member, what are you on about?

The commonwealth is just a ceremonial thing now. Australia and Canada are technically still ruled by the monarch of UK. Most countries in the commonwealth aren't.

Indians and Pakistanis don't get preferential treatment by the British government.

Well, yeah. I wasn't really arguing about that point, all I'm saying is officially or non-officially the UK is not going to close borders for ex-colonies and are much more likely to try and keep out any other nations trying to ''get in''

i don't want to be a fucking superpower. i want to remain a country.

A lot of Brits were misinformed and Leave played into this by promising voters whatever the hell they wanted.

Concerned with sovereignty? They'll tell you how free the country will be with an upper house filled with nobles and how oppressed it is in an organization where it has popular representation.
Concerned with the economy? They'll tell you how the EU's external tariffs choke British economic growth and that the rest of the world is standing in line to trade with a Britain not weighed down by Brussels' interventionism.
Concerned with healthcare? They'll drive around buses that tell you the millions wasted on Brussels will go to NHS instead.
Concerned with unemployment? Blame the "Europeans" who tuk our jerbs.
Concerned with mass migration? Ignore everything the British government did and point to Merkel's open border policy, completely ignoring the fact that Eastern Europeans strictly maintain their own borders in spite of this.

Leave was a bunch of chameleons, meaning that those who voted Leave expected very different -sometimes mutually contradictory- things from Brexit. And let's not even get into soft Brexit vs hard Brexit. If soft Brexit and hard Brexit are their own camps, then Remain is actually by far the biggest camp.

nice meme

Brexit happened because of p*les

Attached: polish scum.jpg (3000x1783, 740K)

What about the bus?

1. So the most important reason to make brexit referendum, it was immigrants from eastern europe countries (mostly poles)?
2. Is any chance that brexit won't happens?
3. Even if brexit happens (29march2019 ) UK will be still inside European Union to end of 2021? As far as I know.

You haven't seen the famous Brexit bus yet? That's the one that claimed the money Britain sends to Brussels should go to NHS instead.

Quite interesting that they're saying "we should spend this money on something else" rather than "you get to keep that money in your pockets". I get an inkling they were trying to get the Labor crowd on board with this.

>2. Is any chance that brexit won't happens?
Technically Brexit can be blown off. They can drop the Article 50 procedure, say "it was just a prank, bro!" and continue like nothing happened.

Attached: sei_37887450-afd5[1].jpg (768x512, 83K)

Do we have to talk so much about this irrelevant shithole? Poland's trade with the UK is so small that we don't care what happens to them, desu.

Smart and modest post
Based

Brexit happened because the West is a bankrupt shit that can't compete with real economies such as Poland and China. Civil wars and constant social revolutions don't happen in Poland or China, but actually in the West all the time. That's surely not because your life is so great. BTW, nobody from here emigrates to this failed UK shithole anymore. These animals are so angry at us because they are afraid to attack nigger-muslim gangs turning their cities into trash. Have you ever been to the UK? It looks even worse than Germany nowadays

Nobody hates anyone. Stop taking the propaganda at face value.

Yes, but don't you think that British will be disappointed and even maybe angry towards their government if it does not do what they voted in referendum?

At this point, the British will be angry no matter what happens. Now it's all about keeping that anger as contained as possible.

seems accurate
and yet, the guys that should have easily smashed all those arguments could do nothing but screech "LOOK AT THOSE IDIOTS THEY THINK THIS IS GOOD AHAH"
a common problem here too

Skill-based pajeet immigration > gyppo immigration from H*ngary, P*land and R*mania.

Why they will be angry if they left EU? That's what they wanted to do.

Nobody from here wants to emigrate to your third world shithole anymore, dude. You can only count on citizens of third world country, because only them would be interested to live in similar environment as they have in their original countries. The UK was classified as a dangerous country even by our tourism ministry kek

>That's what they wanted to do.
Yeah, before they understood the full scope of the consequences. Let's also not forget that Leave won by a hair's breadth. Finally, Leave is divided between hard and soft Brexit. Only one of the two can happen, leaving the other side upset.

>Skill-based pajeet immigration
You're confusing the UK with the US or Canada

hm yes the poles are butthurt again, who would've thought

>You can only count on citizens of third world country
No wonder poles make up the largest non-commonwealth diaspora here.

>can't compete with real economies such as Poland

Attached: 100 white V4 genius.jpg (1600x1600, 670K)

Nobody from here arrives to your shithole anymore, and people are constantly leaving. Our current government is openly anti-EU and considers Polish membership in the organisation as a failed experiment which contributed to hostile Western countries because we saved your economies from a collapse, at least for some time, while bringing destruction to our companies and our economy. We already focus ourselves on protection of our borders, and soon you will not even see a single tourist from here, not to mention an immigrant, you dumb british monkey.

Poland has no military and no economical ties to your shithole, and we can pretty much piss on your fucking stupid face.

what is european patent office
and unrelated, but why is ex jugoslavia still no eu? they are shit but no worse than other slavs

I understand, I remember when I followed the results of referendum, and firstly it looked like they will remain. May I ask why are you care about brexit? You live in good western country, you probably don't need to go to work there?

how many people changed their opinions after reading the blatant lies from nationalist biased tabloids ?

Attached: the_sun_leave_front_page.jpg?itok=ShsQGis3.jpg (669x871, 462K)

>Our current government is openly anti-EU and considers Polish membership in the organisation as a failed experiment which contributed to hostile Western countries because we saved your economies from a collapse, at least for some time, while bringing destruction to our companies and our economy.
Didn't they give you gibs without you having to do anything in return?

>Poland has no military and no economical ties to your shithole

Wow, take a break, Grzergorz.
We literally started WW2 to protect Poland-bro from Germany and Russia. WTF I kind of understand Russians and Ukrainians now...

love munchie box
love scones
love tea cakes

ate poles
ate kebab
ate continentals

simple as

Attached: authentic italian food.jpg (720x960, 93K)

>We literally started WW2 to protect Poland-bro from Germany and Russia.

That's what they teach you in schools? xD

The UK manipulated Poland into war with Germany because it knew that Hitler wanted to attack France. In 1939, when Poland was attacked by Third Reich and Soviet Union, the UK declared war only on Germany, but somehow failed to declare war on Russians? Interesting, isn't it? Like few days ago, i watched in public TV how British diplomats even few months before German attack against our country were trying to sell Poland to Germany in exchange for some geopolitical gains. Later on, in 1945, you Anglo-dogs didn't have even a shadow of remorse to sell our genocided and destroyed country to soviets

Fuck you, Anglo. This time we are going to piss on your grave.

What is that?! It looks delicious, but also somehow unholy
explain yourself

based Anglos, would lose WW2 again for this

I would be sick and tired of losing wars if i was a German, desu.

Attached: bradley-walsh-1493116385-herowidev4-0.png (618x298, 265K)

>to sell our genocided and destroyed country to soviets

But that's exactly where you belong Grzergorz. Your selfish gyppo attitude towards EU's gibs and British welfare system fully proves it.

And don't even get me started on your war crimes.

Where we belong is actually a matter of lower importance. The most important is to avoid being destroyed in war for Anglo interests again, because it is game-over in all possible aspects. Anglo talking about war crimes is less credible than a whore discussing virginity.

Unbelievably based

t. neet

Absolutely Old England Forever Pilled

Attached: Ian Douglas Smith.jpg (348x268, 15K)

theres literally more and more pole everywhere i go these days. I don't think i've seen anyone working a Hotel for about 4 years who WASN'T Polish

is it bad? the only time i heard about poles in italy was about a couple that was raped by a group of somali forcing him to watch or something like that

yes terrible, they work while we fap to pakis raping our nephews, blimey

Who fucking cares? Does anybody care that Poland was flooded by hohols and you won't see a shop or factory nowadays in which at least one of them doesn't work? If they do this legally, nobody has right to attack them, those who should be attacked are those who make such immigration laws. You Brits are racist motherfuckers, you see Poles everywhere because you want to see them.

Currently the most popular destination is Germany, Nl, Norway, Uk, Ireland, sometimes Belgium. Italy was popular 10 years ago.

No, we see Poles everywhere because there are almost 1 million of you here

1 million is a lot?! Dude, you don't know what "a lot" means yet.

Ukrainians and Poles have the same culture though. Your languages are also very similar

>Your languages are also very similar

Wrong, moron. Ukrainians speak Russian. Their language which they use very rarely (almost never) also sounds like Russian. No Pole can understand it. 99% Ukrainians i ever met were talking in broken Polish to me, with strong eastern accent. If the talked to me in Russian, i wouldn't understand a word

the/they

It's a lot of people when you live on a small island

It is when you realise that most of those Poles are condensed into fairly small regions. Which is why some people in Britain barely see Poles at all, and others see hordes of them literally every time they leave the house.
And even if they were evenly distributed across UK, yeah, for a fairly small island with only about 66million people anyway, 1m is alot.

I don't care, man. As long as it is LEGAL for any Poles to move and work in the UK, these monkeys have no right to touch them or accuse them of anything. They should attack their own government instead and people who made such laws. If they don't like immigration, they can always change the law and close their borders, instead of creating civil-war atmosphere.

Which is the point of Brexit, immigration is fine as long as the immigrants are university educated, have money to start a business or are highly skilled so they aren't competing with people that already have economic problems.

But on a side note Poles don't help themselves with their behaviour sometimes, they're nowhere near as bad as Muslims though.

alri

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI

Attached: 0b2ba4528b3390025fff9cb986d17fb0.jpg (462x970, 185K)

>p-poland s-s-strong!!

Attached: bef2784736a4e8ba6e1a3f9f8248af69.jpg (1886x931, 935K)

>But on a side note Poles don't help themselves with their behaviour sometimes, they're nowhere near as bad as Muslims though.

I understand this, because mostly people with problems decide to emigrate from here, including homeless and criminals. But why should i feel guilty? Poland in years 1945-2004 was incomparably poorer than today, but the UK wasn't flooded by Poles only because it didn't invite us. In 2004, when we became EU member, the UK said to us: "ok guys, you are now citizens of the UK, you can live here, get our benefits, take our jobs and have fun". If somebody gives something to you by force of law, and you can get it completely legally and help yourself, don't you do this? Poles are mercantilistic people and if somebody gives something to them, they take as much as possible, and as long as such possibility exists. But i still don't understand why i should feel guilty, because some of people from my country moved to other country COMPLETELY LEGALLY. I would feel guilty if it happened illegally, if they crossed your borders in illegal way. Then i could say that it is their fault and my country's fault as well.

> But i still don't understand why i should feel guilty, because some of people from my country moved to other country COMPLETELY LEGALLY.
No one (reasonable) is asking you to feel personally responsible for the activities of your compatriots. When people complain about Polish people, they're obviously not complaining about Poles in Poland, they're complaining about the many Poles that emigrated here just to be parasites. The whole point of Brexit (or part of it at least) is to prevent this from occurring legally, just as you pointed out.
I'm really not sure why you're so pissed off at us; I imagine you have similar issues with the Ukrainians emigrating to Poland, do you not?

Attached: what is this.jpg (512x422, 29K)

> When people complain about Polish people, they're obviously not complaining about Poles in Poland, they're complaining about the many Poles that emigrated here just to be parasites.

But they did this only because your country invited them and gave them right to do this. Otherwise, it wouldn't happen.

> I'm really not sure why you're so pissed off at us; I imagine you have similar issues with the Ukrainians emigrating to Poland, do you not?

Not really, desu. I don't have any internal urge to work in a shop, in a farm or on construction site. But someone must do this, i guess. Besides Poles - despite western propaganda - are not even in 1/10 as racist as Brits to care so much about ethnical composition of the crowd around them

If the problem are the immigrants, why don't british apply laws like the italians are applying right now?

Yeah if they look like you. I'd be afraid to go to Poland.

>they did this only because your country invited them
Sure, but no one ever asked the people that it would effect. You mentioned that we ought to be upset with our politicians instead of the people that take advantage of this system. Many people are (hence, Brexit). However I genuinely believe it would be next to impossible not to at least hold some resentment towards people so opportunistic and with such little self-respect that they just arrive on mass to be leeches for the rest of their lives. You know as well as we know that you're not sending your best, as it were.

>But someone must do this, i guess.
That's the problem. It's not an issue for you because, (I presume) you're educated enough to be able to avoid working on a farm or something. On the other hand for people that do not have opportunities elsewhere, having the country flooded with immigrants willing to do your job for half the wages you're currently taking is easily enough to destroy your work opportunities.
Also it's worth pointing out that this is also the reason that people seem so racist against Poles: most of the people that Polish immigration is causing issues for are themselves poorly educated.

Easier said than done when it's beneficial to those in power.

this is just sad lol scared to name the nigger and muslim so they switch to other white group to vent their anger
coping hard id say

>I imagine you have similar issues with the Ukrainians emigrating to Poland, do you not?
I think most people who care about migrants are not well educated. I know if someone immigrate living on welfare, make crime, or do not integrate then it's problem. If someone go -> learning language -> work -> do not make crime. It's already and even good. Does not matter when someone come from. But I trully understand your point of view, cause lot of poles who go to the uk (not every ofc) abuse your welfare system, and do not integrate. Sorry for bad English.

Yes precisely. Like I said (in general) you're not sending your best, which is why people have such negative perceptions of EE immigrants.

>Sorry for bad English.
??? perfectly understandable.

It's not about moving to the country, it's about all the dodgy shit they do here. At least Brits don't come to Poland to steal/take payday loans/scam the welfare system.

Yes, it's understandable, but I have a problem with grammar, and cannot motivate myself to learning it. Nevermind anyway.

Just close your borders and change immigration rules. It is really not my problem. Would the UK care about Poland if we were f.e. attacked by Russia? I really don't think so. And even if it cared, it wouldn't change much anyway

>So the most important reason to make brexit referendum, it was immigrants from eastern europe countries (mostly poles)?
Sure 2 M Polish in the last 15 years
>Is any chance that brexit won't happens?
No
> Even if brexit happens (29march2019 ) UK will be still inside European Union to end of 2021?
Sure but the right to work there was only granted to people that has been there more than, I think it was 5 or 6 years, so after Brexit some people will have to leave Britbongistan

>Sure but the right to work there was only granted to people that has been there more than, I think it was 5 or 6 years, so after Brexit some people will have to leave Britbongistan
With all respect to you, I do not think UK will just deport people who work there, even if they go after 29 March.

Attached: frog.jpg (640x311, 43K)

It's literally been guaranteed that no one living in the UK legally at the time that Brexit happens will have to leave, any talk about deportation is just the establishment media trying to stir up hysteria.

zero immigrants please
no pakis
no continentals
no kikes
zero
none
not one
zilch

plot twist: no immigrant is legal, all are illegal trespassers occuping land without native consent

We do want them and non-whites, what's so hard to understand about that?

Why the British voted Brexit is at this time immaterial. They voted Brexit.
A clear instruction was sent to the government.
Leave the EU.
That's it.
Should the British government by whatever means not carry out that order. They have lost the right to call themselves a representative democratic government. So have lost the right to govern. The people are no longer bound to obey the laws of that non government or the uniformed services bound to obey the wishes of that non government.

Because the EU is fundamentally jewish and owned by rootless Internationals. It can never be redeemed for what it will steal from us.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fx9DdxiB3k&t=297s

Did you really just use the word xenophobia on Jow Forums?