Simply put, there's no reason a civilian should own military grade fully semiautomatic assault rifles...

Simply put, there's no reason a civilian should own military grade fully semiautomatic assault rifles. This is a civilized society, not the wild west, and it's about time that we stop allowing the NRA to hide behind some 200 year old piece of paper, allowing our children to be terrorized all so some redneck gun owner can "resist tyranny". This despite the fact that the founding fathers themselves did not own assault rifles nor did they mention it in the Second Amendment.

I'm not against gun ownership at all, but I see no reason at all that anyone should own an assault rifle. I mean, how many of you actually even go hunting? And even if you do you definitely don't use an assault rifle to do it. But this idea that we need assault rifles to resist the government is just a farce. What are a bunch of rednecks going to do against drones and tanks? I mean, you can't own a nuclear weapon but the government has those too and they could just as easily nuke you out of existence so there's no point.

I understand being afraid of change, but we aren't the first country to go down this road. Look at Australia and the UK. They turned in their assault rifles and they are all doing better than they were before they did. 2019 needs to be the year that we all come together and compromise by banning guns once and for all.

Attached: 5io62lb3rdbz.jpg (547x567, 50K)

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

>fully semiautomatic
stopped reading there, bad b8 m8

Attached: 48914059_2465291720364515_1727809530080788480_n.png (640x858, 448K)

KEK fucking loser, in our part of the world an assault weapon is considered a man’s jewellry. A lot of your problems would go away if Guns were legalized for civilians, especially AR’s & SMG’s

Attached: 6233F855-5883-4D3A-B573-211F1C44C4F2.jpg (2048x2048, 951K)

>pic related

Attached: download (5).jpg (474x473, 19K)

Simply put, there's no reason a person should be paid to shill. Paid shilling by the Elites causes undo disinformation and limits everyone's ability to make informed decisions about important matters. Therefore, for the sake of civilized society and civil discourse paid shilling should be banned forevermore.

you have no actual argument, there never is
you just try to 'reason' via emotions
shall not infringe
move to a country that doesn't allow weapons if you want to be subjugated so badly.
you clearly have no idea what keeps a society glued together
fuck back off to reddit

I can because muh rights allow me to. No further explanation needed.

Attached: D5D38A45-3025-481E-BA74-5BD2BEF3BD27.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

>199772448
you think you could come up with some newer pasta?
sage and no (you)

>Emotions are bad
>Being this autistic
There is no law, or amendment, in the Constitution that says you have a right to own an AR-15. Stop being entitled.

nu Jow Forums is here, instead of here, nu Jow Forums is here, instead of here, nu Jow Forums is here, instead of here,

Attached: moderntribe_001_1_fc58afb4-7f1d-48f5-bd99-d53142b8eff7_600x.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Attached: dark-souls-3-crystal-sage.jpg (1920x1090, 391K)

>There is no law, or amendment, in the Constitution that says you have a right to own an AR-15. Stop being entitled.

Absolutely this. Gun owners think they have a right to an AR-15 but they don't actually bother to read what the Second Amendment says.

There is no law, or amendment, in the Constitution that says you have a right to speech on an interdimensional origami weaving image board. Such technology didn't exist back then! Stop being entitled.

What about “fully” semiautomatic hunting rifles? Also, you realize that by most definitions a revolver would be considered semiautomatic right?

First Amendment.

This

Where in the First Amendment does it say anything about internet and websites?

The nature of free speech hasn't changed, although the methods have. However, the very nature of guns have changed since then. They still fire a projectile but the amount that they have advanced is far beyond anything the founding fathers would have imagined.

So that little comparison is BS.

This doesn't negate my argument. You don't have a right own an AR-15 or post on Jow Forums either. What point are you trying to make, troglodyte?

Au contrare! The nature of the speech has changed as it has become weaponized through not having to take place in person. Therefore, such social contexts leads to dehumanization and potential to see others as mere numbers or inputs. In such contexts people discourse has devolved into potential situations that could lead to harmful situations in the real world

>fully semiautomatic assault rifles

It’s clear you have no idea what fuck you are talking about. A minuscule amount of “mass shootings” are committed by perpetrators armed with assault rifles. The vast majority of shootings are committed by perpetrators armed with handguns which are also semi automatic weapons. You might as well outlaw hammers and other blunt objects cause people are killing each other on a yearly bases more with those then with rifles. If you where to ban semi automatic assault rifles it’s wouldnt do jack shit except prevent law abiding citizens from getting them, which desu is probs what you want. So you know wüt? Kys

Attached: C46739AF-8C2A-4B92-B4D4-160EB60FE278.jpg (516x630, 45K)

That you should stop posting on Jow Forums milksop

>fully semiautomatic
This stale copypasta every fucking day. You know what goes in all fields.

>This despite the fact that the founding fathers themselves did not own assault rifles nor did they mention it in the Second Amendment.
Obvious (and low-quality) bait

That’s not true. There were guns that could fire multiple projectiles with one trigger pull back then. The founders where aware of them because a couple of manufacturers tried to sell some to the Continental Congress.

> Simply put
Stopped reading right there. You're a faggot and I sniffed it out in two words. You're fired.

Attached: 71052EB8-69F1-43D2-923D-8D1B543033E1.jpg (750x814, 74K)

Attached: Cpw21QBWYAQbFI7.jpg (480x480, 36K)

This shit again
I'll own whatever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fully semiautomatic....

LMAOA hHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAa

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHW)RU@ETRQNVQWSHDGF(O#QRG NQVPEDVHQWE)TU#$

Attached: ayoholup7643768.jpg (324x354, 34K)

>This is a civilized society, not the wild west
>Implying the old west is not the ideal of a civilized society

IMPOTENT RAGE

These threads are tiresome. It's simple. Try it. Go ahead, try to change the legislation. You'll either succeed, which still leaves gun owners Ultima Ratio. But you? You don't have that. So I know where I'll put my money. So do it. Please. We're all waiting.

Attached: 1525623319183.gif (400x215, 667K)

Seriously though guys, if the founding parents had know about the technological advances that would lead to the assualt rifle fifteen they would have written the law differently.

We really need to start locking you chimps up.

>fully semiautomatic assault rifles.

Attached: fully_semi.png (1123x814, 21K)

Cold
Dead
Hands