Genetics pioneer James Watson stripped of final honorary titles over race views

Genetics pioneer James Watson stripped of final honorary titles over race views.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2019/01/14/genetics-pioneer-james-watson-stripped-of-final-honorary-titles-over-race-views/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-15-at-7.54.36-AM.png (1086x1188, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/01/james-watson-race-pba-dna-cold-spring-harbor-laboratory-1202534622/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw&t=91s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deadline.com/2019/01/james-watson-race-pba-dna-cold-spring-harbor-laboratory-1202534622/

That's harsh. Imagine if we discard every other senile old man because he's senile and old.

He's also right

Lol completely negated by asking the question “who discovered dna”

>Wrongthink
>Tell the truth
>Get punished

>senile
>been saying the same thing for 30+ years
Indeed.

Turns out you can be smart and still be a dumbass bigot. Who knew?

one of these days the truth shall set us all free and that day is not today

Based James Watson

And this is why all scientific progress has essentially stopped. Orwell predicted this in 1984. Raymond B. Cattell observed that science has become little more than revealed knowledge.

>And there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on IQ tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic.”
So they can't be fucked to provide any evidence to the contrary. They just strip his titles and cry about it.

>(((genetics)))

Monkey coon beast or less there in will be your adage.

If the scientific progress conflicts with political agenda such as you see in the case of James Watson then scientific progress be damned.

James Watson is correct but because it conflicts with the Left's views with race his accomplishment are attempted to be erased from history. Just another day in the Left's dystopian backwards ass "utopia".

All scientific progress is in danger due to affirmative action, be it racial or gender related.

Science isnt longer scientific.
It has to be in line with popular politics first.

Well it is more than that as we can see in this case. When a future "politically correct" crowd like the Left of today finds a need to defend a particular group for example blacks and anything that points out the flaws in that group must be erased from history in order to keep the political going it crosses another line.

>Left: We must defend blacks at all cost!!!
>James Watson: There are links between race and intelligence
>Left: OMG!!! Blacks are 100% the same if not better than everyone else!!! Quick!! Strip him of his nobel prize!!!

>99.99% of scientists agree on "X"
this explains how liberals manage to get scientific consensus, they just ostracize any scientist that doesn't toe the line

It is. Got first hand experience on that. But don't worry, new dawn is approaching ...

Attached: khaaaaan'd.jpg (358x828, 145K)

>spend your entire life cracking open the secrets to human genetic code
>find that certain segments of genetic code are strongly correlated with displays of certain behavior and with certain biological features
>find that certain segments of genetic code which correlate strongly with displays of certain behaviors and biological features are more prevalent among certain ethnic groups
>tell people about this fact
>racism

But science is infallible, right?

Attached: 1544661639121.jpg (937x960, 225K)

>I agree with the 97% of scientists

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw&t=91s

Attached: 1544659017648.jpg (1900x1267, 263K)

>Views
>Provable Research Findings

Almost as if "honorary titles" don't count for shit.

Bump

One of you faggots need to start a petition to have his titles restored for telling the truth. I would but I'm going to a board meeting right now.

Post link to petition in thread.

The scientific community has regressed back to the dark ages mentality of rhetoric being more valuable than facts when an influential organization or affiliation take precident.

Except this time instead of "muh Church and creationism" it's "muh feelings and social constructs" Both are institutions that control the information that the 'consensus agrees upon' and devalue any scientific study, fact, or discovery that contradicts their world view.

Attached: npc mad.png (618x311, 105K)

this is a job for the BBC Science department!

Attached: 1200x630bf.jpg (1200x630, 51K)

So is there any empirical evidence that disproves his findings? Or is it just YOUR FACTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN

are you for any chance a nigger?

This. Researchers today write about safe subjects that will keep the grants coming. Nothing that deviates from the norm is tolerated. Critical thinking is dead.

>trusting (((science))) nowadays

Future history will avenge him