Why isn't uruguay considered a white country?

Their average IQ is close to white average, and as much as wikipedia says that 96% of their population is of European decent (not including mestizos)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Uruguay

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png (1200x800, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-uruguay.html
migrationpolicy.org/article/colombia-emerges-decades-war-migration-challenges-mount
youtube.com/watch?v=NNIYob8nC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=OB78fSjtPt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Brazilians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Average IQ of uruguay.
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-uruguay.html

Well Latin America has a reputation for being non-white and counting mestizos as white. What the actual numbers are we might never know.

It's funny. Here in Latin America, the United States has a reputation of having 45 million niggers.

And that reputation is true believe me I wish it wasn't

Because they're irrelevant.
I've only met five or so actual Hispanics who were of European descent in my life, and three of them were Uruguayans (all of whom had Italian ancestry).

''Hispanic'' is a retarded term, that dosen't make much of a sence, also ''white latinos'' is also a retarded term, if your white and live in say mexico your JUST WHITE, not white hispanic just white.

Latin America, especially south america has a tradition of letting people put whatever skin color they want on their birth certificate. You can be chocolate milk color and have "white" written on your birth certificate. You just need a little bribe to the doctor and it is done.

Mestizos not included they got the datta on mestizos there, not more than 6%, and considering their average IQ this is plausable.

Attached: Capturesd.png (940x24, 8K)

See

Standards are very low in Latin America there is no surviving tradition of a one drop policy (typically meaning 1/8 or more non-white ancestry means you are mixed race). In Latin America so many people were eager to be considered white in order to move up the caste system that they could just buy the term white and have it put on their kid's birth certificate.

In the old days the elite had something of a one drop policy but by the time of the Bourbon reforms in the Spanish empire you could literally buy a "whiteness" certificate.

The terms Blanco (white) and Criollo (born of Iberians) died out in Latin America because the elite didn't want to distinguish themselves from the Mestizos and Indios for political reasons and because even the elite would mix with Mestizos and mulattoes on occasion. While there are whites still in Latin America they would rather not admit it.

Imagine arguing over what a white person is or adding in spics and north africans. Imagine that happening in, say, Austria or Czech republic. The New World was a mistake.

You shouldn't consider any info of "white" from Latin America because it means nothing. I see mongrels everyday calling themselves white and I think 90% of the people who say they are white in Brazil are deluded mongrels who wish they were white.
Same is happening to the mexicans going to the USA, they are spics and they say "I am pretty white"

yes...the "white" on the birth certificate was originally used for children so they could have access to high level positions/jobs.

There was no concept of being white until Spaniards and Portuguese colonized the new world and had to distinguish between themselves and the Negros and Indios. In order to own land or be part of the ruling class in the Spanish and Portuguese Empires you had to be white aka of Euro origin.

I know. You were English, French, Spanish, whatever. Now you have to be "White British" or "White French." The utter fucking travesty, that my ancestors get lumped in with southern European mongs. It's a tragedy.

Someone has the map of South-American countries in Europe?

Because they dont have enough people to be considered a group.

Kek

If only the Iberians hadn't race mixed with the Mongoloids and brought in millions of Negroids the new world would be some kind of paradise.

Just putting the Indios on reservations instead of mixing with them would have solved it, man they fucked us over.

indeed

Attached: 238446726c47b4720e3ab15d4085a3a7.jpg (602x430, 65K)

This is the future those leftists in the 60s chose. God I hate them.

It's Indian territory, so obviously it has a large population of mostly indigenous peoples, but I've met plenty of Spanish/Italian cuties from Uruguay. Some have obvious admixtures and other's is very subtle but adds to their physical attractiveness so it's nice. 9/10 Uruguayans are great folks.

If the access to high level positions was based on race it would mean nothing if the person is brown to have "white" on the birth certificate.

And how ironic that Nords have co-opted what was an Iberian invention lol.

I mean, the way i see it, im fine with people who are at least 3/4ths European being considered white, and as such have no issues with actual “Castizos”, most I’ve met we’re educated and had high passing rates among white people, so i don’t really care. Plus, you can’t be extremely picky, in a situation where whites as a whole are being targeted, you need to take in some exceptions, and i don’t see why the incel portion can’t be paired up with Castizas, it would solve quite a few issues honestly.

Aren’t all South Americans just mitts of natives and colonists anyway? Disgusting.

because we aren't
fuck off now thx
mods can delete now
reported
/thread

Your saying it because you want to escape the jew.

>Iberians fucked us over
>Forgetting Anglos brought millions of Africans into NA. Whom they also mixe with. Whom today are still the most insufferable of the Africans in the new world.

Adding to this. Most Latin American countries actually have LESS blacks than America kek.

They did not mix near as much.

Being white doesn't mean much if the media and goverment is filled with commies.

Actually, the main reason we are whiter than the other south american countries is because we nearly wiped the indians that lived here.

They did, with more than just one group as well. In Mexico, the racial mix is clear cut. Iberians/Native. In America? it's every damn combination imaginable. Much of the existing Native NA population are mixed. As oppossed to SA still having pure Amerindian groups. All African Americans carry like 20% European dna because of it. The only actual difference between the two continents? the long practice of segregation by Anglos which caused division in the communities. And planted the seeds ensure most mixed blacks would always mix with other blacks.

>U R GAY is not white

Said no one ever. They're pretty much the only white country in South America.

Attached: shrug.png (449x642, 499K)

>It's Indian territory

What a retard. We killed them all, mainly because they were savages and refused to make peace. Also they loved to fight, so they did, to their deaths.

And yes, we are mostly white, for now. As some Uruanon said, our govt. is filled with commies, and their are doing their usual commie/kike shit, like bringing niggers and promoting faggotry. We are going downhill fast.

Northern Europeans are also much whiter than Iberians and Italians.

Uruguay is maybe 30-40 percent white being generous, and that's cosidering that the vast majority of them are of southern european background, The rest are mixed people with Native American and African ancestry

>caused division in the communities
No, division is caused by nature, they should never live under the same governament even if segregated.
Not all black have 20%, that an avarage, some have none, some have more. In SA the avarge is over 45%. The pure ameridians people are a faction of the population, in many cases lesse than 1%, most are mixed.

Lmao Uruguay isn't white.
Tops 20% of the people I met in Montevideo were white. And I was in a good hotel and good surrounds.

Most people on Punta Del Este were white though. But that's because they were tourists.

Even Southern Brazil is whiter than Uruguay and Southern Brazil isn't really white

shhhhh please dont spread this

lol ur a gay

The people you know in one city are not a one to one correlation with the population of the country.

Attached: People of Uruguay.jpg (800x500, 79K)

EUROPE Pigmentation

Netherlands
67•37
Germany (Mainz)
66•90
United Kingdom (Northern)
66•10
Spain (Basques)
65•70
United Kingdom (Wales) 65•00
Ireland (Rossmore)
64•75
Spain (Leon)
64•66
Belgium
63•14
United Kingdom (London) 62•30

WEST ASIA Pigmentation

Iraq/Syria (Kurds)
61•12
Turkey
59•15
Israel
58•20
Lebanon
58•20
Jordan
53•00
Saudi Arabia
52•50

NORTH AFRICA Pigmentation

Algeria (Aures)
58•05
Tunisia
56•30
Morrocco
54•85
Libya (Tripoli)
54•40
Libya (Fezzan) 44•00

A 40% euro and a 20% euro are still both mutt. Again the only thing this shows is that more of the NA mixed blacks continue to breed with people in their communities after the fact.

SEETHING macaco

Actually, the brown people you met are the turists.We are filled with Shouth American and Asians who are brown,specially in the city.

Sometimes i-m amazed to see hobos in the streets who have blue eyes and blond hair

Read
The Southern end did go for some fairly hardcore extermination campaigns, Adolf would have been proud.
Closer to Central America - Venezuela, Colombia and pretty much all of the Caribbean was heavily mixed, late Hugo Chávez (such a meme president has scarce been seen) is a fairly normal example of their looks, maybe even edging a bit on white.
Though then there's Peru where everyone looks like a Jap with a tan cus they're all indians lmao

The average population of Uruguay definitely is light.
But not light to the point of being considered white, maybe it's the tanned Italian/Spanish

I actually met people there and once I got the hang of who's who, I could differ a tourist from a local, and locals definitely are not white for the most part.

Argentina has more amerindian admixture than Colombia, Venezuela and the caribbean as a whole. Just in my country, 95% of natives were killed, the 5% remaining went on to mix with you and that's also the reason why you had to import africa slaves in Northern South America + the Caribbean

migrationpolicy.org/article/colombia-emerges-decades-war-migration-challenges-mount

Bolth mutts, the point is that blacks in NA are less mixed. Again, if blacks mix with eacth other just goes to show that NA blacks are less mixed than SA blacks.

American here, the president and admin of whiteness. You've been hanging out on Jow Forums a bit took long I think. Many Uruguayans would definately be white here. THIS is white here. White irl is not dictated by how blonde you are. That's a recent corruption of the term.

Attached: Kardashians.jpg (1200x630, 118K)

Being white does not mean being germanic.
People who you meet are not a correlation to the demographics of a nation with million of people.

go away mutt

Er, care to explain those measurements, my cowboy friend?

>Brazil
>Call people mutt

I assume, you also ignorantly believe that blonde = purity. Well must pain you to find out the purest people in Europe, are actually dark haired majority, Sardinians.

I hate blonde people and I don't really like to interact with them, I also don't give a fuck if people are white/mestizo

Never known a blond person I liked and they're not what I would call pure.

if your pic related is the cutoff from white, then about 2/3 of my country would be white in the States and that's just not the case. You are a deluded brown man

Some Italians are white some are not. I can differentiate.

I'm half portuguese/half italian and I wouldn't even call myself white. I tan pretty much sometimes even though I have green eyes. I'm clearly not very white.

People consider me white because they haven't seen actual white people also

>Colombian
>Trying to tell me what's what in my country.

This bitch literally just got harassed on twitter not too long ago for "being a white woman using black face". and that depends on the people you're talking about. Are those people pseudo-caucasian looking mediterraneans? then yes for sure. Curry looking, obviously mixed brown mestizo individuals? hell no.

They all are, you're just mutt larping as one.

Delusional mutt

we also have your kind here

White is Just a bad definition.

ITT Mutts thinking they look Iberian and Italian.

Attached: Portuguese girls.png (1057x1837, 3.51M)

No one would call those celebs whites, especially the one on the right.

Of course not in your Low IQ germanic larping countries heh.

No. Nowhere. Kim Kardashian is a mutt.

Kim Kardashian - Armenian, English, as well as Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch.

Only thing you could even call question about her is the Armenian, guess what they're considered in the US, white. Thank you come aain.

>Are those people pseudo-caucasian looking mediterraneans?
Yes, Armenians are euro-predominant mestizos like a huge chunk of my country's population, and for that matter, of Latin America as a whole.

Aren't Armenians a mix of caucasian + mongoloids from west Asia while mestizos are a mix of caucasian + mongoloids from Siberia/Steppe who crossed the Bering strait thousands of years ago?

That being said It's obvious that turd-colored balanced mestizos aren't considered white anywhere

That looks more like an african/armenian mix, it's very rare to meet Uruguayans that looks like that.
Most mixed people here are from indio descent, and their european heritage is usually stronger.

Jow Forums is a place where people start having panic attacks when they think about tan skin and would argue that '2+2=4' is false, if said by a Jew.
It's quite amusing, on low doses

Guess where Europeans came from bruv? the steppe and the near east. Armenians are typically pasty as fuck untanned. They're only brown when they spray tan like the slut Kim. Her Armenian father is actually fairer than her English, Scottish, Dutch mother. You not in the box? you not white, it's as simply as that pedro.

Attached: Genetic clusters worldwide 2.jpg (4000x4000, 1.61M)

Because no one cares about Ur a Gay or any other white latinos or "almost white" latinos because latin america sucks regardless of racial genetics

Attached: 1525491842180.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Dominican detected.

>less blacks

Literally tens of millions of mulattoes mutt creatures, who gives a shit if America has more pure negros you dumb spic piece of shit?

Armenians look the same as other middle easterners

>Brazil
>Representing all South America

The state of our Amerimutt education.

Using a name like Ur a Gay as an insult. I'm ashamed of us right now.

The absolute state of retards from countries so shit they move to America then whine about America when your country is literally a third world shithole.

>B-Brazil doesn't count!
>the Latin country with the most mulattoes by volume doesn't count because then paco loses the argument

Spic debate skills

youtube.com/watch?v=NNIYob8nC7o

Literally a joke since the 90s or earlier, you pretentious underage faggot

People in north africa are consider white in the US, it does not make them so. Even them what to change the definition because themselves don't see them as white.

Cuba is whitest, which is totally unsurprising, as Communism is a fundamentally white ideology which will lead whites to a better and purer future -- but will destroy the combative nogs the moment they try it.

Are they in the box? if they're not, they're not white.

Armenians are swarthy dude, what re you on about? Are you of Mena ancestry yourself wanting to shill some non-truths here? Btw I have a hard time tanning, but I'm not full white

>cypriots are white
alright fuckface it's time to stop posting

Attached: cypriots.jpg (600x278, 65K)

because it's an ex-city of ours

This

The island itself is between 62-70% mulatto-black. Those results are for latinos living in the US

man Dominicana is nigger as fuck. Btw don't you americans have something like 40 million niggers? thats almost 3x our entire population topkek literally Africa

Hi son

this guy knows, Cuba is nigger as fuck

>You not in the box? you not white, it's as simply as that pedro.
>Ashkenazi is inside the box

No, the arguement is not lost since USA still btfos Brazil. Most of their media is white oriented. Blacks in the states? disproprotionately represented in sports, tv, music etcetera etcetera. Also we are mutted up with more than just blacks friends. We now have the highest amount of chinks in the Americas kek.

Because it's full of resentful nigger communists. Plus people with fair skin act like niggers.

>b-but jews are based and white, right Jow Forums?

Attached: 1b368c0e4fdec7e240a64f4b4583414c.jpg (224x225, 6K)

They are, and still are not white.

>we we we

Spics are not American, faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Brazilians

Imagine being so fucking dumb you use the "arabs are white in America" argument never realizing that that's the case in all of Latin America as well, especially Brazil which has the largest Arab population outside the middle east.

Problem? whites. See this is the problem with those who argue about coloration. You flip flop. Large chunks of Ashkenazis have light eyes. Yet the people on Jow Forums rambling about white = blue eyes will not consider Ashkenazi whites showing just how weak that stance is.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 79K)

>halfbreed mestizo still cannot conceive the difference between shitholes like his country where every "white" has significant non-white ancestry and mine where people are surprised and glad they can apply for gibs if they find they're less than 100% white genetically

>don't you americans have something like 40 million niggers? thats almost 3x our entire population topkek literally Africa

You have 18 million people in your shithole, 3rd world slab, roughly 2x the amount of people we have in NYC ALONE.
TOPKEK

dumb chilly-nigger, claiming hes nigger free, making nigger tier comments

KEK