with your jewish convert
daughter

Attached: NO BUMP .jpg (763x996, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sh-share blue g-go away!

Ehh...bad trigger discipline.

It's a liberal posing as a conservative.

>no personalized weapon skin the way female conservatives like to make their guns ugly

>no USA at bikini

She's not one of us she's a poser propaganda machine

Fuck condemning the LIBERAL that shot up a country concert full of his supporters, ban gun parts instead. What a fucking loser move. We need right wing attacks, now.

SHAREBLOO REEEEEE

Stay mad shill
A
G
E

Attached: Untitled 170.jpg (720x583, 209K)

fuck you and your bump stock faggot, learn to pull

>caring this much about a gun accessory
This is an NRA shill thread.

Attached: ripterry.png (610x613, 107K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Something about that line must have confused blumpf.

>what if they go after scopes on hunting rifles and non-standard mags on guns next?

sure I understand that bump stocks are a gadget but he did set a legal precedent. No government stops once the laws are written and passed.
>give the government an inch and they will take your mags.

I'm just glad it is over. We have compromised with the gun grabbers on gun control so now, according to what they have been saying, it is all over. We can now just get along and put that gun control stuff behind us. Having compromised.

Right?

>no bump stock no re-election
oh so you're gonna let the Democrat win and have control of your gun rights? Swell fuckin idea dude
kys

>Holding shotgun

Weak propaganda.

We will burn Trump and the NRA to ash, we already caused over 50 million dollar loss to th he NRA over this shit and we damn sure will sway the election. donate to the lawsuits at GOA SAF and FPC

Better to have a Obama dem than a gun grabber Romney

Don't vote for Trump, let the gun grabbing democrats!

shitty subversion meme

>booger hooker
>bang switch
FUCKING disqualified

nice tits though
I sure would like to watch them bounce

That gun doesn't even have a bumpstock.

Attached: 27d.jpg (600x600, 39K)

But Trump is a bigger gun grabber than Obama ever was, Over half a million law abiding gun owners will now be felons because of Trump, How the hell do you expect people like me who are donating money to multiple lawsuits against Trump and his administration to vote for his ass again?

He didn't set a precedent.
The government has been, unconstitutionally, banning firearm accessories for years.

Weak argument considering the last dem didnt ban any guns and approved the stock Trump banned to make gun owners criminals, throw in red flag confiscation laws and Trump is actually worse than a nigger

We need to get into their discords now and dox them. Its the only way

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
>youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Attached: 9826478234.png (970x2585, 708K)

fake and gay
this
this as well

Just build your own accessories. If you're serious about upholding the second amendment - you or someone in your immediate circle should be able to machine anything you need.
>Oh no the government and corporations said I can't buy something to stand against their tyranny!
Y'all sound like a bunch of whiny children.

Not this time

Attached: 4065E387-437A-4CD4-BEB1-F61059F82249.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Notice how the "Trump supporters" are fine with Trump shitting on the gun rights. It is important to be able to identify your enemies when they show their true colors.

Fuck off shill. Sage

>still going after guns
>no wall
>free speech still dieing.
>the left ANTIFA not being punished
>conservative views are still being punished.
>wars not ending.

We might need to start finding someone else already.

Attached: 1547139715023.png (818x825, 434K)

I have an NFA trust and can buy all the suppressors and full auto NFA items I desire but I cannot buy a plastic stock that doesn't change the way the Gun Works just the way you hold it... think of that for a moment.

Hey Jew boy, do you wear your NRA hat while you suck him off?

>be FUDD
>refuse to turn out in 2018 because of bump stock ban
>republicans lose the house
>have no power to craft a law making bump stocks legal
>"WTF MUH GUNS"

You're literally retarded