Imagine being married to this goofball. The guy is mentally 12-years old

Imagine being married to this goofball. The guy is mentally 12-years old.

Attached: 1547402686611.jpg (982x702, 290K)

At least he actually has a real personality, and that's why he still gets laid

>didn't say "no niggers"
Tribe will be dead within a week

kekd

Attached: 17092032_1537191962305.jpg (590x350, 18K)

dude is getting more crazy by the year
he will go down waco style

Long live Varg!

this

Varg is a fucking faggot, hes a murderer and sees Christianity as the greatest threat to europe LOL

>americans are mentally 12-years old.

Varg was always bugfuck nuts.

He said no mixed race or ugly people so I think it was implied.

People not allowed in Varg’s Tribe: people who are not Varg

Attached: EC104FEA-69AB-4C80-8804-AFF8B6D0F60F.jpg (1000x1203, 142K)

>psychopath murderer wants to go back to the stone age and live a tribal life
The funny thing is, he thinks he would an alpha chad if we were back in the tribal age.

Attached: 1544197299987s.jpg (247x250, 5K)

HES STARTING A PAGAN TRIBE GUYS wow so cool

LMFAO

for anyone actually considering going, watch you back.

Uncle Varg is on to something

that's why they shill against him so hard

My tribe of amerigolems would squash vargs community

No he gets laid cause he kidnapped a girl that actually has autism he also lives in a cabin with no plumbing and shits in the woods

Wadu hek has more subs

Are you saying you want to build a tribe of "amerigolems" (???) To defeat varg and his community or are you being sarcastic with two fictional groups, on you just made up?

He isn't on to something
He's just on something

Everyone gets laid, idiot.

He should be in prison for life but that’s just me. Seriously, this guy is such a mother fucking degenerate.

He’s good for entertainment purposes but would you seriously look at this guy as a patriarch of Europeans? The Golden One does a much better job.

>The guy is mentally 12-years old.
Kids don't get married or have other kids

he only gets laid because he took advantage of an autistic 18 yo. thats the best he could do as a 35 yo man lol

t. NEVER GETTING IN THE TRIBE

yellow hair tribe must kill brown hair tribe

Attached: 1519035143935.png (271x186, 62K)

Fuck (((the roided one))) and his freemason friend STJ. They are no better than kikes and deserve the oven. With that said, Varg is ofc retarded. But he may build his tribe either way he want, the same way I wouldn't include him in mine.

Uh oh Jim Jones here we go

DEATH TO PAGANS

>plotted to blow up a famous leftist building with 200 communists in it and had the stuff needed to do it
>promotes racial realism
>promotes blood and soil.
>has 7 children

Varg is kino.
>Christianity as the greatest threat
Well its literally 90% non European now due to its Globalism. It was subverted from within and went from traditional to full blown leftist in a generation. It's completely irrelevant now. So he's right.

I think we can all support him. Live and let live. Some men like to lick poop out of each other's assholes. Some men like to lead a stone age tribe. Nothing wrong with either choice.

A lot of Scandinavians talk like 12 year olds. They are not stupid, they've created very prosperous societies after all, but they do sound very childish and even slow when they talk. Scandis are like the polar opposite of jews when it comes to verbal skills.

kys

I hope he doesnt purity spiral but varg strikes me as a person who would not hold back on the edge.

His wife is a tard so mentally they are in sync.

Exactly. So many anti Varg threads being orchestrated... makes you realize he is doing many things right.
Start your own tribes and practice permaculture. Self sufficiency is attainable.

yo all those ppl shilling and calling me faggot because i like to suck cock, maybe I'm onto something i dunno

You're right leaf. Its da joos again not the fact that Varg is a lunatic and anybody willing join an innawoods cult with a guy who murdered someone in cold blood because of the memes is a fucking idiot

Liberal media hard at work. He never kidnapped anyone. Nice false flag mossad.

Let's just say for arguments sake that Varg is a retarded lunatic; what he puts forth is an operation to not only free oneself from the system, but a way to starve the system. Build a "tribe" of family and friends, grow your own food, practice permaculture. Do you enjoy going to the supermarket user? How's the sugar addiction?

At least he's trying something different flaggit.

VARG BROS WHERE YOU AT?

Attached: RACEWARNOW.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

These shills can't even creatively attack Varg. Just ad homs and strawmen.
P A T H E T I C.

Attached: 1547442324823.png (304x341, 112K)

There's nothing inherently wrong with an anprim tribe that is self-reliant. The difference is being in that tribe with Varg as the leader

Attached: images (6).jpg (227x222, 5K)

>the roided one does a much better job
lmfao he's a dumb brainlet compensating for his goblin face with juice

>Varg is a retarded lunatic
*wise lunatic
FTFY
He seems to be the only guy trying to solve the BIRTHRATE problem.
In 2 to 3 generations he will be the founding father of scandinavian red-viking-necks.

burzum is pretty good. wish he would tour again

Spille jo litt sjakk på fritia da, det gjor æ.

yes they do you ever saw a divorced person ?man he is truly retarded, larps all the time, lives on welfare, acts moral while being a murderer... no wonder he is an e-celeb

Det e itj så lætt for dokk å bli så god i sjakk som me.

Attached: 465373_345333695503377_2035378645_o.jpg (1270x680, 51K)

does the tribe accept lying, deadbeat dad murderers?

Da skal det öving til, det gjör det.

Attached: 552304_347467595289987_678258564_n.jpg (960x720, 91K)

But is he handy?

Attached: 1525141907860.jpg (236x289, 20K)

>be amerigolem
>die in wars then
>die in wars now
>tfw warrior slave caste

Has he made the proper sacrifices to Orlanth?

Attached: R106full.jpg (640x480, 112K)

>calling a retard a retard makes you a shill
he fucking thinks calling off civilization and letting the chinese make the rules of the game is a good thing, the fuck is there more to talk about. You literally do not need to go further than that.

>be Varg
>instead admitting that your ancestors were primitive snowniggers, you make up nonsense how writing is for dumb people, how architecture is a mutt thing, how Norse paganism is more advanced than Christianity, how mudhuts are better than houses, how cathedrals are ugly but standing stonedicks are peak civilization.
>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 6 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare (like a nigger)
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in florida)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autism is a superpower, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

Attached: 1490536955094.jpg (208x206, 29K)

Varg truly is a nigger in spirit

Fair. However, start your own tribe and practice permaculture. Be the best you can be!
Haha now that's a thought!
China will collapse on itself. Stay tuned.

Attached: 1546180752362.gif (260x187, 156K)

Industrialism was a mistake. Back to tribalism and to kick out any Abraham religions.

just accept the fact that you retards don't get to be in the tribe and go make your own

Christianity is anti-Europe. You think the spread of it into Europe was done peacefully? LOL

t. seething southron subhuman. Go back to africa

oy vey don't tell the goy

>itt a lot of goyim who will die from cancer

Explain user?

Rome literally fell to Christian barbarians, you idiot.

you are a goy and you will die of cancer because you buy your food from the supermarket

Joonon, I'm the goy here telling other goys to grow their own food. Don't go to the supermarket. Thanks for helping prove my point.

It's been forever since I listened to any of this faggy metal shit.
Is he the guy that killed that dude from the band and then they took bone fragment or his head as a souvenir?
Only in europe would this retard be out walking around, let alone making videos again...

what point?

>inb4 Jim Jones 2.0

Supermarkets are bad for goyim.

>shits in the woods

nah he uses a dry toilet (shits in a bucket)

yeah, they are

>Implying there is something wrong with marrying and impregnating a woman who is 18 if you're 35
Wew lad you feminists should consider suicide

dude Varg buys his bread at the LIDL because baking it himself is "bad for the environment"

that and the whole family shits in a fuckign bucket

>There are also so many threads against liberals, Im sure liberals are doing something right because of that
lmao

Never put two and two together on Varg being the same fag who burnt down all those churches
Fuck em

Attached: 800px-Stave_church_Fantoft.jpg (800x1250, 364K)

>varg buys cheap bread and shits in a bucket.

No - he buys it because it's cheap as fuck and he can feed it to his hens.
Also they all shit in a toilet that happens to be more environmentally friendly then the toilet you and I shit in.

False equivalency. Try again.

>grooming autistic women
>"getting laid"

Attached: 1480446837300.png (800x800, 23K)