Damn fucking Gillette - Boycott this shit!

Damn fucking Gillette - Boycott this shit!
wsj.com/articles/p-g-challenges-men-to-shave-their-toxic-masculinity-in-gillette-ad-11547467200

Attached: 0E6F43A7-9594-4F9C-844D-AA95A68FA6BC.jpg (750x1078, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0
us.pg.com/brands/
youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ
finance.yahoo.com/quote/PG/
manlinesskit.com/what-is-the-best-safety-razor-the-definitive-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pegged
why did (((they))) choose this word?

corporations exploiting metoo for marketing undermines the movement, retard.

Fucking every single time. It's all so tiresome.

Here's the ad: youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

Kek

lol , what they say is BECOME A WHITE KNIGHT .
fuck that shit. would boycott gillette if i was a user. never buy there shit.

We don't want it undermined cuz it's targeting mostly Jews. Retard.

Beards are for faggots and muslims anyway.

>implying we would want to stop the liberals from finding out who is really behind rape culture

it's scared

Attached: 1546877159876.jpg (640x871, 102K)

P&G is now mostly German/Mexican board of directors (all men) but their main customer base is female. That is who this ad is really targeting.

Pic related are their core brands and almost all of them are things women buy for the household. Gillete is a unisex brand as almost every woman on the planet uses their little pink disposables or the venus products to shave their legs.

Attached: 10_categories_CMYK_HighRes_highres.jpg (3300x1426, 2.45M)

>Basedboys with basedjaws grow beards to hide them
>Basedboys with basedjaws are feminists
>Gillette appealing to their inner faggot to shave
>Basedboys reveal basedjaws
Is gillette, dare i say? /ourrazor/?

Just buy a fucking old ass safety razor. They are just as good as the overpriced alien bullshit razors with blades-out-the-ass that Gillette sales.

Mohammedans don't sport a respectable beard anyway, due to Mohammed's autism

of that entire list i only use crest. fuck p&g and their overpriced shit.

for 2 decades I've only shaved with disposable gillete 3, what should I buy instead? bic?

>not shaving with single blade razors
your ancestors frown upon your faggotry, user

Attached: 1543941601729.jpg (367x448, 52K)

they scare me

Facial hair doesn't matter. Stupid fucking subject matter, in here.

An old ass safety razor. You will not know the difference and blades are less than 0.50 each.

I only shave with a machete

Attached: 1534304103856.jpg (640x480, 140K)

Dorco

fucking nu Jow Forums faggots are here, instead of here,

Attached: 1546490957516.jpg (1024x495, 72K)

>Women shave their legs
Are they retarded? I mean yeah, it's probably the most painless method, but the hair grows thicker and faster every time, pretty much all other ways to deal with hair are better overall.

Also skip Gillette because they are shit razors that have relied on gimmicks for decades. Very low quality and over priced blades.

Buy one good razor set in your life like a Merkur Futur and use quality blades (buy online). Much like kitchen knives ,the real razors come from Germany or japan. Pic related is expensive but it is a once per lifetime purchase and you get to shave with real steel, not weird plastic and tin "space magic with magic mach 7 super glide gel ball technology"

Attached: MRK700_x1024.jpg (900x900, 25K)

Well shit I guess it's time for me to finally change to a straight razor.

this is true of all cheaper safety razors, too
check the /fa/g wiki, safety razors are pretty comfy

Insulting your target audience - 90% of your income - that's the fucking way to go!
get woke go broke

Attached: 45345565.png (350x350, 263K)

>Not using based beard oil to make your shit silky smooth and luxurious

Shaving is for tools and cucks.

Thanks for this, now i know what to avoid buying

Modern razors are one of the most Jewish things I've ever seen. You pay out the ass for some disposable plastic piece of shit that works exactly like the cheap ass metal safety razors that have been in use for decades now.

i can't believe they would think that's a good idea

become the new
>gillette jaunes

In France Gillette was known for its famous ad pic related
>Gillette, la perfection au masculin
>Gillette, the masculine perfection
kinda ironic now they want to shave off the "masculinity"

>The best a man can get

Attached: gillette.jpg (332x152, 6K)

Just look at all the big brands P&G owns:

us.pg.com/brands/

Most of us buy these items every week

This.
I bought a carton of blades on eBay 10 years ago for 30-35$ and there is still half left. Even got a free razor with order.

I think watching the wall at too early an age traumatized me regarding safety razors and ive never used one.
I'll check out it thanks

that's what I'm thinking of doing.
i have picrelated and it's MEH

Attached: 81Gk1vdIzSL._SY550_[1].jpg (301x550, 24K)

fukkin based

I haven't shaved in 6 months.

just use pic related

Attached: 3232.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>boycott gillette
>implying I pay 4-6x what razors cost by buying gillette
Harry’s for a travel razor since I can’t take my real blade on a plane. Safety razor with platinum double edge blades I get at $11 per 100 from Astra that last about 5-6 shaves each are what men should use, but the (((TSA))) doesn’t allow those on planes.

I used to have this wildly unkempt neckbeard and mustache because I was lazy. Now I keep it in defiance.

>current year+4
>still using the razor jew

>Black guys are the only ones telling whites guys to stop randomly hitting on women.

Jesus fucking christ give me a goddamn break.

I bet men will stop buying gilette for obvious reason. Their marketing team has a rat from other company.

Will never buy gilette again, thanks OP

Oh yeah instead of my boy fighting early and learning some skills, I will do make up on him and make him wear skirt. So progressive.

If you don't shave with an axe you're a giant faggot

Attached: WDMOv28[1].jpg (500x704, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ

Sam Hyde was right.

Attached: 1528430686028.jpg (797x534, 40K)

bye gillette

Thanks leaf. I got an idea. Instead of targetting men for self improvement, my next product would be targetted towards women.

Check out the comments section and the like ratio

Attached: 2fc503e3b409f796e974cfa14837f61dadf59c06-618x763.jpg (618x763, 63K)

>Boycott
Where do you think you are? redddit?

You use literally the shittiest razor ever made. Get Harry's.

>2019
>Buying overpriced replacement razor packs
>Not owning a safety razor for superior shaving at a reduced cost

Dumb

get a pair of buzzers.
$20.00
good for years.
then get best/cheapest blades.

save grands.

I only use old spice from that list. Not anymore.

This. Gives a nice light stubble which women tend to like (fro my experience)

I've been using a shavette for a few months now, and I've gotten pretty good with it, but while sometimes shaving is smooth and easy, other times it seems to tug constantly and I end up with blood all over. I think it's because the quality of the blades is uneven.

Should I get a straight edge or a safety razor?

the safety razor is a reddit meme. I fell for it too, but about 6 years ago

truth is, it WILL give you the best shave, but even after years of practice, it'll still take you the better part of 10 minutes to shave. If you have facial hair of an real thickness, it'll be a pain in the ass because you have to condition and soak your face before you shave with it

t. own 4 different safety razors and shave with feathers and superior platinums depending on what I want to do

go with pretty much any brand of razor with multiple blades. I have the schick 4-blade I got in the mail when I turned 18, over a decade ago, and it takes about 45 seconds to shave my face and neck with 0 prep

>Dumb
So a large majority of the population.

I truly can't tell the difference between the alien looking garbage Gillette sells and a safety razor when it comes to safety. I just randomly bought a safety razor one day because I got fed up with paying Canadian food prices for those plastic pieces of shit. I never used or even saw anyone else use one before that, and I had zero issues.

I will never buy one of their razors again. They forgot that the faggot onions-boys grow bitch beards. All Gillette’s earnings from the Mach 3 just hit negated

Saying "Is this the best a man can get?" kind of makes the Gillette product look bad because people might think there are better products than Gillette.

Good move.

No, that's retarded. You'd never want to sharpen an axe to the point where you'd shave with it because you'll foul the blade the moment you strike wood with it. Which would mean you have an axe exclusively for shaving, which is also retarded.

What brand should i get?

Attached: 1547181669925.gif (600x408, 1.55M)

Anybody use that Dollar shave club shit? Is it legit? (And not jewed)

GILLETTE is still one of the few companies that sell safety razor blades.

Is this some 4D chess thing? Do they think that by helping the feminization of men they'll make more money long-term? Are they being paid more than their potential losses to make this ad?
Corporations need to turn a profit to their shareholders foremost, but I cannot think of a single way this ad will boost sales rather than hurt them. I highly doubt womens' razors sell as much as mens'.

Man size tissues are gone too. I only use electric anyway.

> leftist twat gets to drive the marketing team for a bit
> vid gets ratio'd to oblivion
finance.yahoo.com/quote/PG/

Dive, dive, dive!

>comments

Attached: ha ha ha ha.png (734x453, 60K)

I look creepy as shit without my beard.

>pegged

Attached: Carlos Magic Schoolbus.jpg (481x303, 16K)

Personal preference and you go with what is most comfortable. Modern safety razors have adjustable blades so you can find exactly what works best for you.Some safety razors are a lot more forgiving than others.

manlinesskit.com/what-is-the-best-safety-razor-the-definitive-guide/

>how do you do fellow humans

Just get store brand

an hour ago those were not the top comments, these were. They've been pushed underneath them though

Attached: firefox_hVBAbI2sg2.png (819x637, 64K)

They don't care about money you fool.

maybe soibois will shave now

Jewish ass product right there. soup and water work fine

I never intended to grow a beard, but now I will in protest of this crap (or at least I will try, not the best facial hair grower over here :p).

They think virtue signals will cause more people to buy their shit, not knowing that the people that respond positively to this shit won't actually buy things that virtue signal to them.

this is true. globo homo is whqt they care about

>Anybody use that Dollar shave club shit? Is it legit?
Avoid subscription services until you know how long your blades will last. It is a waster to get new blades every month when you have a 3 month and growing backlog of spare blades. Its usually better to buy high quality blades online as they never go bad.

Start with a blade sampler pack from an online vendor. Find for yourself which ones work the best and last the longest.

This is indeed a most red pilled comment.

Been shaving with a straight razor off an on now for some months (otherwise I just stick to an electric razor for daily) and with practice you can do pretty well with a straight razor.
Go to an antique or junk shop and you can find a pretty good used razor made of some fine steel (sometimes Solingen) made when steel craft was important.

With the right sharpening stones you can hone it to a good edge then maintain it with a leather belt that has some polishing creme embedded in it.
YouTube has a lot of videos on this.
I'm not great at the honing, but with good practice you can get a consistently sharp edge and you may never go back.

leaf, your onions shipment just arrived at your doorstep along with a bottle cap opener

Gillette created the multi-blade razor because the patents on the double edges razor blades and safety razors were going to expire, They wanted to remain the major player in the shaving market so they crafted the cartridge razors and then the double bladed razor and finally the multi bladed all in order to keep people buying. It wasn't that they were any better than a single bladed razor of the old safety razors it was all a marketing ploy.

SHAUUUUUWWWWWN HANNITY HERE FOR DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB

no you fag

The ONLY good by-product of shit like this.

it's for killing people, dumbass

>You'd never want to sharpen an axe to the point where you'd shave with it because you'll foul the blade the moment you strike wood with it.
wrong

Don’t rape, be a creep, beat the shit out of weaker guys, and overall be a dick.
You can still be Masculine you get that right?
It’s toxic masculinity they are saying is bad. A real man raises his children to contribute to society, not to be animals.
I hope you and the rest of my brothers here can start to understand that.

You plebs shaving your own faces.
I present you the patricians choice.

Attached: Barber_Shop.jpg (640x396, 65K)

>paying someone to do an easy job for you because you’re lazy

Attached: 9707C3B4-A5D3-4E62-B385-EC5029C34DE1.png (500x523, 47K)

epic and brave

I only shave with Gillette... is there any alternative?

... it's like they're not even hiding it anymore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 7.44.12 PM.png (682x282, 51K)