How do superliberal progressives still have relationships with white men?

How does the dynamic actually play out irl? Most of the woke shitlibs that I know that rant on all day about this shit end up having white boyfriends (even the non white shitlib women). How does the dynamic play out? Do they compartmentalise their feelings?

Attached: 19972A14-6304-4B68-B0F8-B532BE0A0374.jpg (750x751, 341K)

They don't. The only white people in their lives are hypercucked white liberals or Jews.

because some white men are clearly too weak to take away the resources and punish these idiotic cunts
but the dudes staying with these women are even worse imo.

>relationships
>men

Attached: 729015E9-FEBA-4EC4-8062-F9B964603CFA.gif (498x242, 1.57M)

they barely do, speaking form personal experience, i know of 3 super far left leaning liberal women. they dont have relationships with men whatsoever, not friendships or boyfriends or anything.

there are a surprising amount of female virigins out there, not just because they are ugly on the outside, but because they are even uglier on the inside.

the lives of these repulsive cretins consist of nothing but social media and netflix

Pure power dynamics
Submissive males, or narcissist manipulators. No in-between, both shit.

These whores are damaged. Deeply.

>How does the dynamic play out?
Probably along the lines of, “he’s a racist, antisemite who scares my gay best friends, but he has a hot bod, a fat wallet and knows how to get shit done. None of my surrogate little brothers will or can defend me, and I’m sure I can change him to be more progressive as time goes by.”

TL:DR: the bad-boy archetype.

You see that more with conservatives with nurse/savior complex, though.
That's an extreme motherly trait.

I ended up ghosting a few when they pulled that diversity word policing shit on me
Didn't get to see the fallout.

Despite all their twitter signalling, mudcunts know that only white dick can give them intelligent and attractive offspring.

People fuck people they don't really like and trust and they call that dating sometimes

the white dude in the relationship is always some form of beta cuck. the woman has a nigger or two on the side when she craves something remotely masculine

Some of the ones I know are like that. But some of them are with white chads who are really apolitical and don’t seem to care either way.

Sometimes I think it's not even signaling or some shit-test, but a way to thwart competition.
She will still choose white, but eliminate ~3/4 gullible competitors that end up being damaged by a Tyronosaurus.

no.

please neck yourself and take your fantasies with you.

White girl cultists are programmed to avoid white men out of shame. Brown girl cultists absolutely fetishize white men due to a warped perception of power. The end result is more race mixing.

>fantasies
i wish but it's the sad truth. you aren't helping anyone retard by denying the social emasculation of white men is happening

These chads are the narcissist manipulators usually. Never saw this pattern break.
The liberal thot with daddy issues will cling to them and usually delude themselves that an open relationship where he fucks around is normal or desirable. Normal couples are a direct contrast to her forced views at this point. So she turns into a rabid anti-family, pro-degeneracy feminist or chubby "photo model" in search of validation.

It's true. She's a fake witch. She can only suck wine-steeen cock.

Attached: retardation05.jpg (184x184, 30K)

Liberal women have the same traits. They just use immigrants/gays/social justice/animals in place of children

Attached: womens suffrage destruction timeline.png (583x822, 50K)

Attached: women's suffrage.png (542x267, 32K)

Attached: womens rights suicide west.jpg (1024x741, 171K)

Attached: women's liberation destructive tendencies.jpg (568x640, 102K)

You know the type that owns dogs that are locked inside an apartment all day, and greets its owner when they come home after a day at work or school? The ones that claim their dog loves them because it is so happy to greet them when it's literally all they know besides boredom and the apartment.
Just replace the dog with a man. Or rather, a husk of a man. No individual thought, and controlled in every aspect of life from "going vegetarian" to "we love to travel".

Mere palliatives.
Conservative women with those traits still have a provider and partner, although a bad one.

The liberal woman, dog mommy or activist has none. She's doomed.

Wow

Many of them are into BDSM levels of kink, with them as the sub.