Fag purge in Chechnya

BASED

All the western faggots and their "Be Out and Proud" faggotry just got faggots killed.
GOD BLESS THIS WORLD

Attached: IMG_2047.jpg (750x699, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjhRql9LOUk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lO5191haBOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hold onto all the fags

2 dead is not a purge. Until every single faggot is dead the word purge shall not be used. Let us save it for the history books.

hands off the fags, they are spiritually Canadian

It checks out.

The reason you have computers right now is because of a gay man. I'm not gay but being so extremely narrow minded that you need to kill and torture gay people is beyond retarded. Enjoy your karma you stupid morons.

Attached: 24July_AlanTuring.jpg (608x342, 31K)

Intolerance of killing faggots is islamophobic.

Chechens are really crazy about islam.
They can beat you if you weare short pants in Grozny. Cuz it is haram.

>say activists
k
Also Kadyrov is a retard, the only reason he's in power is so Putin can hold his leash.

Ermolov we're fucked up everything!

this Balt right

>The reason you have computers right now is because of a gay man.
it's also the reason you earned enough Rubles to buy one. yet you paid even more for a Mac. do you like your "job"?

Attached: f0618fe48b7ccca5a2f990c6fe7370a305897721e25fcd74296d17df9856d6ca.jpg (640x567, 61K)

>defective nonbreeder
Aka adult gamer/youtuber/whatever.
Kids definitely should not be taught to "breed" either.

>karma
Being this delusional.

Enjoy your genes disappearing from the gene pool and enjoy natural selection faggot.

Wow you must have like what, 64 IQ? Must be great living like that, never realizing how retarded you are.

Attached: crttiovt66u11.jpg (682x900, 115K)

The aggregated effect of faggots is such a net expense, that if we just killed them all, it would be a massive reduction in societal burden, even if some innocent geniuses have to die before they provide any value. My advice to any token useful faggots, you better spend day and night scrambling to get your big token accomplishment completed soon instead of engaging in repulsive diseased cursed acts with other sick men. Because we are coming for you regardless. Might as well leave a timeless tale of a legacy as an innocent genius cursed to die among the plague rather than a part of the plague who deserved it like the rest

Yeah, I believe in karma. Do good and good shit happens to you. Do terrible things, good luck with your future. It's based on logic, you low-IQ waste of space

Our President is Muslim but unfortunately she is a woman.

Attached: LEE KUAN YEW GRANDSON.jpg (716x675, 173K)

NIGGER WTF R U DOIN

Attached: 1525503360262.jpg (500x305, 77K)

This is how faggots in America will be dealt with if they keep prompting Pedophileia

And why does it bother you so much? You seem too intelligent to buy this shit. I'm sorry for you.

>The reason you have computers right now is because of a gay man

thats not true though. its like when people credit Einstein as creating the evolution theroy when in reality it was a group of people and the one who did most of the research was a priest or something.

stop spreading jewish propaganda

bullshit. in Russia this whole story is a meme. newspapers that reported on this matter well known liberal CIA-niggers. No evidence, no witnesses, just couple of constantly lying USAID's dick suckers.

>chechnya
who fucking cares

Lies. Buzzfeed told me I wouldn't have a computer if it weren't for some black guy.

The European Grammar of Self-Intolerance:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjhRql9LOUk&t=1s

Pseudo-Religions of Modernity:

youtube.com/watch?v=lO5191haBOQ

Attached: 1546953864916.png (1140x1471, 98K)

>Einstein as creating the evolution theroy
I hope you're trolling. I really do.

I sucked off a bunch of black dudes today feels good to live in a free country

Lol American education.

Typical leaf
fucking animals

Attached: 1546199497118.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Ramzan "Get fags in bags" Kadyrov

This unironically would not have had to happen if Soros-funded (and America protected) NGOs dropped pamphlets teaching their kids how to be gay and that it's ok.

I wouldn't mind a few degenerates being made a point of to keep the transexual bullshit from permeating elementary schools on a systemic basis. I'm fully sympathetic to the Russian people trying to keep their culture healthy. The west is doing them no favors, just provoking their government into proving that they can keep their country from following the west's cultural decline.

can i come so you can poke my poopies

told you faggots Islam was the final pill

Based Finland.

maybe you should be crazy about your faith ivan

>georgia

Maybe those there the last 2?
Several years ago he told some brit journalist that there are no gays in Chechnya, and if there are any then they (british tv crew) can take them away because nobody wants them here

Haha

Dead fags

>Karma
My god doesn’t believe in this “Karma” that you speak of. He only cares for divine retribution against those who would work against his wishes.

Hell is for ever!

but there were no fags in Chechnya remember this is what he said last time

>practising a false religion
Hell is for ever!

And how are you so sure that's not you for having such a hateful attitude? A little self-reflection is in order.

There are no fags in the United States, lad.

Fag-nps has spawned again

Based Chechnya they are indeed one of our best allies out there
i hope one day we can meet at Palestine to gas the kikes together

Gave me a good kek, thanks based leaf

I read the bible, sinners who do not show repentance for their actions go to hell when they die. Woman was created for man, to be with man. End of story, I will not debate these facts.

Based. Fags, kikes , atheists and human rights are same thing. all need to be gassed.

i care, get the fuck off Jow Forums you christcuck and do something about the terrifying support of Christians to the LGBT community
seeing 2 faggots getting married at a church?? how you fuckers allowed this to happen

Im crazy only about weed laws here.

>einstein
>evolution theory

Attached: C246DA10-B308-4A8A-81C6-2F6E5599A460.jpg (811x628, 55K)

>karma

Attached: karma wraca.jpg (600x734, 81K)

Based!

Clearly you misinterpreted the Bible then. It's you who's going to hell for not having compassion and for not loving your neighbors.

Kek

Attached: 9B3E9B1D-39FF-4D8B-A49F-4C7080FC5CB3.jpg (168x332, 20K)

Based and redpilled.

>germany
>not full of muslims and niggers

>only gays can create a computer.
lmao

This is the power of Islam in the hands of white men. Are you ready to throw your Bibles in the trash yet?

Then you’re a fucking retard. There is no connection between what happens to you and whether or not you’ve been a bad boy, other than the stuff that is directly connected. So if you get involved in a criminal lifestyle, and you get killed in a drive by shooting, that’s not karma, that’s just actions having consequences. But if you get cancer or get hit by a car that’s called bad luck, not karma. Nobody has these things happen to them because they’ve been bad, and good people have these things happen to them all the time.

Stop being openly fag and there won't be a problem. Somebody should tell them to get back into the closet and lock themselves in, there's no cavalry coming to rescue them, just self righteous cunts on the internet kvetching, oying, and veying.

Allahu Akbar Chechen brothers

>So if you get involved in a criminal lifestyle, and you get killed in a drive by shooting
You just defined karma perfectly well. Problem is you're too used to the spiritual connotation it has. I'm not talking about that at all. It's a perfectly logical conclusion. Do good shit and good shit happens to you. Do bad shit and you attract bad shit. If you can't see that, that's your problem.

>going to hell for not having compassion and for not loving your neighbors
then i guess all the Balkans shitholes are going to hell

Attached: iberian-peninsula-balkan-peninsula-old-but-gold-meme-24469093.png (500x686, 184K)

yasss it is

keep butthurt memeflag mutt

Karma is just a fancy way of saying cause and effect, but its meaning got diluted by 70s hippies and yoga instructors.

Kardyov for World Leader.

Imagine how much better the computer would be if Turing wasn't such a fag and stopped thinking about dicks and instead worked harder

haha how the hell do you grow it in russia? wheres the money to grow over there?

>(((say activists)))

Yeah we're all going to hell, or as I like to call it, Home.

Based, gays are outside of normal society like the wandering Jew, they will always betray us.

Attached: fag.png (418x361, 299K)

hey tell me about russian weed ignore the israeli meme flag guy

vendin e ndërtimit

based and redpilled
this

good, fuck the degenerates

>Einstein
>the evolution theroy
top tier b8

Qysh thu bre vllavi

I'm not him but I can tell you. I'm a small time grower myself.
Weed is incredibly expensive here. Most expensive shit is up to 20 dollars a gram. Moroccan hash is 10 dollars per gram.
I guess I could make some cash if I sold my harvests but I don't want to get raped for 20 years in Russian prison.

What's the matter, didn't they get Muslim provided Chechen cuties?

we got some here too

What is Abacus? Alan Turning lived for 3000 years?

>Weed is incredibly expensive here

Seems like you need a little hand

Chechens? How horrible.

I mean lately I pretty much stopped buying and only smoke homegrown stuff.

Mexico you are one of the dumbest shills ever
The japanese actually successfully trick you retards into thinking the two of you are related just to subvert america to keep us distracted out of war in europe and ching chong land
Stop pretending to be anything any race wants to ally with

Muslims that live under Russian law, if you idiots don't understand that your a modern day vassel then white God help you.

I thought there were no fags in Chechnya.

Apparently some holed up.

so fucking what
its a choice
get over it, and move
you can't just demand the gov change for you, clearly it doesn't work that way

so why are you still breathing yet faggot?

great alliance against the kike, the degenerates and the left when?
then we go back at killing each other freely, but let's get rid of that cancer before, please

kek blessed this

are the stoners in your area generally retarded? does the expensive price mean stoners might be smarter than the dumbass stoners here? idk i smoke but i found that anyone else who smokes is normie tier or really really really fucking dumb here

>Stop pretending to be anything any race wants to ally with
we are ok lard ass , we are not pretendending anything and certainly not wanting alliance with anyone .
>eurocucks=Eurabia
>US = Mexico 2.0
you are doomed anyway, why the hell do you think we care about your opinion? better learn spanish ASAP
>muh wall
i LMAO @ your life.

Nice, Quads