Read Before Watching Chimpouts

Ask yourself, ask your soul... if this is not the reality of the situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=mjg8bUlJ03E

Attached: truth-big.png (1002x797, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoxjDK_Rxvc
youtube.com/watch?v=niWSI_LX0dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers

lol, niggers

What is even happening

Niggers

lol niggers

Attached: negro fatigue.jpg (1236x1600, 478K)

Attached: When you witness black foolishness.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

Attached: nonigger.jpg (496x370, 20K)

Attached: bomb iraq with niggers.jpg (800x626, 199K)

Attached: Detroit vs Hiroshima.jpg (940x690, 185K)

niggers

Attached: Teacher sexually assaulted on campus and then put on unpaid leave.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Stop. I can only get so erect.

Attached: CFDCF999-28D9-4406-AB82-867292348504.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Attached: 4pVexbjcVd0-A6p3.webm (360x640, 2.64M)

Attached: I do not know the context of this clip...But it looks like the intro for a very interesting movie - (480x480, 467K)

in short this...

Attached: black_parenting.png (1659x708, 772K)

Attached: Teens rob store after clerk has heart attack.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Attached: 1526840683252.webm (640x480, 993K)

Attached: Thief chokes victim unconscious before robbing him, disturbing video shows.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Attached: nigger_halloween.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Fuck niggers and fuck black “people”

Here's the webm

Attached: heavyweightchamp.webm (366x332, 1.67M)

Niggers do nothing but crime and poverty. Then they blame us when we punish them for it.

So, I've been wondering something Jow Forums. Where will niggers go?

I live in a pretty "diverse" area, and I've noticed that amongst people that aren't completely brainwashed, nigger tolerance is extremely low. Pajeet openly hates niggers. Jackie Chan openly hates niggers. Juan openly hates niggers. Mohammed openly hates niggers.

I assume without (((intervention))) all of these groups would easily and systemically remove niggers from where they live and do business. So where do niggers go? Like niggers really can't live amongst niggers without sacrificing anything close to a reasonable standard of living.

Black people were largely respectable and hard-working in the early to mid 20th century.
Jewish co-opting of the civil rights movement, and the creation of nigger culture through MTV and BET, also Jewish owned and backed, created much of the undesirable black behavior we see today.
Get rid of Jewish Supremacy and black people will naturally behave better, and white people won't have to chimpout.
Pic related.

Attached: german AA.jpg (220x301, 23K)

Attached: 1493484586304.jpg (540x421, 37K)

I think you're blind. Niggers have always been terrible, they just haven't been tolerated.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoxjDK_Rxvc

this cuts out where she first assaulted him - what are you are some shill?

It was posted by a burger in the original thread yesterday. By all means make a better one and I will replace this copy with yours.

Why do convencience stores allow niggers in packs? Seriously question. When I was a teen there were paranoid stores where if you entered with a group of teens a staff member would follow you around to make sure you don't steal. Same thing should apply to niggers except the staff member should carry a weapon.

damn I live there. usually Asheville blacks aren't that feral.
it's fucking sad, how we've wasted so many resources to try and help them, when they're inherently self-destructive. civilization is wasted on 90% of blacks.

Attached: 1540502107924.png (432x649, 423K)

They love that. Then they will chimp out calling you a racist while they full on loot your shit.

>When I was a teen there were paranoid stores where if you entered with a group of teens a staff member would follow you around to make sure you don't steal.

Even in Holland?

Attached: 1544638260443.png (906x852, 950K)

like feral animals. are all black women this cowardly?

entirely too late for that, and you know it.

They weren't really respectable during the civil rights movement and I doubt they were respectable before that.

In case you didn't know, blacks were constantly rioting throughout the civil rights movement and had the civil rights act of 1968 signed through intimidation and violence.

They have nowhere to go. Even niggers hate niggers.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Its child abuse to send your white children to a black school

What happened here?

woah shes beautiful

Based Ringless Chuck

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Post your webm's for our enjoyment.

Attached: 1542869134005.jpg (381x380, 35K)

guy has heart attack instead of helping him or calling 911 they rob his store and leave him for dead

She's a Big Nig

They were more respectful and hard-working because nobody tolerated their bullshit. They were known for being loud, annoying, and slackers if not directly supervised, and that was just accepted. Blacks used to be scared of being caught out in a white area at night, not the other way around. Blacks who cocked around, broke the law, or attacked whites would be treated like criminals at best, feral animals at worse, and dealt with accordingly.

Blacks don't respect words, or even compassion in a lot of ways. Why and how of this is beside the point, blacks generally view kindness as just weakness. It's like wolves, you either command respect and rip the shit out of whoever steps out of line, or you just accept whatever comes. Blacks are coddled, indulged, and pampered. They act like big, bratty spoiled children because they fucking are. Want a brat to shape up, punish him for his bullshit, if it's been going on for a while then it'll need to be harsh until he gets the picture. Want blacks to be better? Hold them accountable for their bullshit and stop handing them/making excuses.

It's very simple, and an argument that i've never really seen refuted. We all make choices, as sentient beings. If blacks are incapable of making good choices and controlling base behavior to live in civilization, then they need to stop being treated like normal members of civilization. Either return to a more accommodating culture, or administered to like anyone with serious mental issues that impair their ability to function.

If they can make these choices, if they can indeed control behavior, then they are choosing to commit the acts blamed on factors outside their control. In which case they should be punished for these acts like anyone else is.

Stop pampering the black brats.

Attached: 1504731227445.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

Whole thing feels like a metaphor. Whites could wipe blacks out the moment they wanted to but don’t. Rather than appreciate this restraint, blacks just antagonize them further.

Niggers

I drive past this gibme every day. He just stands there in the middle of an intersection wearing a high vis vest. The only time he moves is to reach towards a car window for a handout.

Attached: IMG_20190112_091508.jpg (2436x1829, 574K)

Mexicans will replace blacks as Democrats’ favorites and then it will be over. They could switch sides if they could only think ahead and take note of their surroundings, but their leaders are owned by Democrats and everyone at Church and the barbershop tells them whites want them back in chains.

For you

Also the fact that Singaporeans trust each other so much there's little bullshit when exchanging/selling used items. So even less incentive to steal.

Yeah, but what is the punishment? I bet it is significantly more severe than in the US or Can.

the browns already outnumber the blacks, they outkilled and outbred the blacks to become the largest minority

Animal Control. But of course in todays shit society you can't even defend yourself from wild monkeys. the government would rather have you killed then defending your life

I don’t fucking read white text on a black background go fuck yourself.

To be perfectly fair though, Kikes are 100% responsible for this. Even today they work together all the time and it was the same shit 100 years ago. Everyone fucking knows this too, it's no like it's some secret

Apparently these sheboons were like 12 years old too. Disgusting.

>Relaxing inside a Boost Mobile store
I really don't know what to tell you.

niggers youtube.com/watch?v=niWSI_LX0dQ

*rubs hands*