Greetings

Greetings,
White man here,
with the way things are going there may be a civil war soon or race war or fallout of society.
the problem is i have a felony so i cant buy a gun.i assure you i am not a bad person please don't call me a subhuman. i committed the crime like 12 years ago and it wasn't even a bad crime.
now i cant buy guns so i am fucked for the race war. what do i do . when the war breaks out will there be a group i can join up with that will give me a gun.
for now what is my best option, i am thinking one of these

youtu.be/hT8JYjWitz0

Attached: 1484115059043.jpg (568x590, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4yLPF5sM0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make a non-felon friend, and offer to buy part of his gun/ammo store when shit hits the fan?

Atleast you can buy me popcorn as I watch the hell go loose

Attached: 1991384141414.png (861x758, 26K)

Hang yourself, all that’s left.

You can buy Black powder firearms still. And you could manufacture a LUTY SMG or a single shot pipe shotgun or shit when there are no laws anymore. (It's illegal to make the SMG! save that for when the US gov falls or shit.)

Attached: Luty.jpg (1312x762, 114K)

I'm not entirely convinced a race war is on the horizon, but my general advice is this:

Lift for strength.
Do cardio for endurance.
Eat a diet of only lean meats (no red/processed meat garbage), fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and unprocessed grains like rolled oats. Cut the hyper-artificial food out of your diet.
Don't use drugs, tobacco, or alcohol.

Just generally make yourself physically great. Also, make friends with people who do own guns. Even if shit doesn't hit the fan, you'll feel happier and healthier doing these things.

What crime did you commit?

Learn the way of the sword

>You can buy Black powder firearms still
this sounds great i will try to do that.
its better than nothing and a revolver is nice.
where do i get one at . a gun shop ?
so i am guessing i go to a gun shop tell them i have a felony and tell them i want a black powder gun everything will be ok ?

its hard for me to want to do all of that healthy stuff. i feel fine i am 30 years old and have been skinny all my life my job is physical labor so i just dont feel like doing all this stuff to be healthy.
>Don't use drugs, tobacco, or alcohol.
i cant stop .. this is what got me into trouble in the first place.
had no friends in highschool and towards the end of highschool the only people that pretended to be my friend or let me hang out with them was drug people and i fell for it.
they also bullied me into doing crimes for them thats how i got the record.
>What crime did you commit?
burglary, just stealing things.
i was forgiven by the people that owned the house because they told me i didnt even know who they were and it was the group of "friends" i hung out with that made me do it. gave me the information of the people that they knew and bullied me to go inside the house and steal things. which one of the items was actually a gun. i liked guns all my life but i really got cucked by my family and society maybe thats why i was rebelling. also i had no money at all back then or gf i was desperate and angry and did not care about anything.
i still dont have a gf now but it doesnt bother me. i also have my own money now. because ive been working for 10 years straight at my job.
after that i was diagnosed with mental illnesses . its like this whole thing ruined my life. but i am ok now.
i crime happened when i was 18 and im 30 now. i have no want at all to ever do crimes ever again. but i am scared to even get into a fight with someone. its like i cant even stand up for myself or ill go to jail already have this record which makes everything worse.

>amerimutts killing eachother
good good

i literally saw chinese soldiers at walmart yesterday

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1536290569295.jpg (389x366, 53K)

There's no race war, faggot. Just civil. Get a flintlock pistol.

first of all, what race are you and what crime did you commit?

When the war starts stab the first person you see and take your new gun.

i am Italian

sheeeeit

Attached: 200.png (300x100, 10K)

>YOU'RE A FUCKING MUTT!
Ahahaha.
Listen, my nigga, when the war starts, rob a gun store. But wait. Wait for all the other people to loot. Get yourself something nice. .308 DRD Paratus maybe. Sig Sauer too. Or, rob a hunting museum run by the game and fish commission or state historical societies. You may get lucky. Yo may look like a pirate though.
>pic related

Attached: traditions-50cal-kentucky-black-powder-pistol-303541-1.jpg (738x738, 126K)

i am sorry you faggots have unlimited time to make all your charts and information while i have to work almost everyday.

Yes, and you can legally order them to your house. They are not considered firearms.
But I wouldn't suggest getting them until you stop doing drugs. Messing with black powder is no joke.

What crime did you commit?
>burglary, just stealing things.
Don't use drugs, tobacco, or alcohol.
>i cant stop .. this is what got me into trouble in the first place.
SUBHUMAN NIGGER
YOU FAILED

Attached: toot toot.jpg (480x476, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k4yLPF5sM0A

Attached: FelineBareGardensnake-max-1mb.gif (346x244, 716K)

ANOTHER DAY
ANOTHER DEMORALIZATION THREAD
FUCK OFF
AND KYS SHILL

this sounds pretty random to me like random chaos i thought things would be more organized and i could join a group.
also i am not a mutt i am Italian but maybe 2 or 4 different types of italians.
see this is my ancestors grave stone. in America. the only reason i didn't get to reproduce is everything is now ruined in this current year and the quality of people has gone down.
and im not blogging im just defending myself also people asked my about my life.

ok this means nothing i could still join a militia and fight for a greater cause i don't need brains for that.

Attached: 1226181108b_HDR.jpg (600x1074, 222K)

how did i fail. i actually taught myself how to be stronger because this country and environment is shit.

>i failed
how did i fail when i am 30 years old and still alive you idiot
200 years ago when people were considered stronger less degenerate people a lot of them died very young, . the majority of people died very young where all you retards think people were better back then and everything is ruined now. obviously i am not the problem i am low tier person just observing everything. if the people that have more power than me would actually start something (if anything is even bad in the first place) that would be good.
if your all so much better than me then why are you retards not doing anything to fix problems
or is there no problems
maybe you are all comfy that you are above me and none of you want to do anything.
the people above me with more power are the ones that are supposed to start things and no one is doing anything.