/SCG/ , THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads,

YOUR DAILY ARYAN WORKSHOP HOW TO LOVE GOD !

We need to start importing Russian HARE KRISHNA refugees ! Do you want your consciousness to be filled with daily horrors or daily sweetness ?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-dead-five-hospitalized-shooting-outside-phoenix-motel-n958206

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-dead-five-hospitalized-shooting-outside-phoenix-motel-n958206

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”
“If you can’t slaughter a cow in your kitchen you have no business eating beef.”
“Kike Consciousness means Forgetfulness of God in Total.”

LET THE HOLY NAME RING

BE THE CHANTING YOU WANT TO SEE

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

#NoMoreChantingStupidities
#NoMoreKikeConsciousness

Attached: 3747E7BF-728B-4F3B-B5D1-5A46183F3A98.jpg (2000x2500, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198524197/#198524197
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Due to the Age of Satanic Religions with no concept of God. Due to this age of Kali Yuga. Our consciousness is regularly fed the most vile crap on daily basis. There are two sides to this horror. THE CHEATERS and THE CHEATED. They both are trying to look good solving these problems while keep creating them. The ride never ends.

>The holy name of Lord Kṛṣṇa, His quality, pastimes and so forth are all of the nature of absolute truth, beauty and bliss. Naturally they are very sweet, like sugar candy, which appeals to everyone. Nescience, however, is compared to the disease called jaundice, which is caused by bilious secretions. Attacked by jaundice, the tongue of a diseased person cannot palatably relish sugar candy. Rather, a person with jaundice considers something sweet to taste very bitter. Avidyā (ignorance) similarly perverts the ability to relish the transcendentally palatable name, quality, form and pastimes of Kṛṣṇa. Despite this disease, if one with great care and attention takes to Kṛṣṇa consciousness, chanting the holy name and hearing Kṛṣṇa’s transcendental pastimes, his ignorance will be destroyed and his tongue enabled to taste the sweetness of the transcendental nature of Kṛṣṇa and His paraphernalia. Such a recovery of spiritual health is possible only by the regular cultivation of Kṛṣṇa consciousness.

Attached: C18CB82B-1B51-413F-BF0E-60001908C0C6.jpg (720x480, 76K)

Presently, both the politicians and religious figureheads wiped out God from “remembrance”. Instead, people are forced to remember empty soulless demons posing as teachers, leaders, presidents and great statesman completely devoid of any substantial knowledge of God.

>When the king or governmental head does not follow the proper principles, nature deals out the punishments in the forms of war, famine and so forth. Therefore if the governmental head is not aware of life’s goal, he should not take charge of ruling the people. Actually the supreme proprietor of everything is Lord Viṣṇu. He is the maintainer of everyone. The king, the father, and the guardian are simply representatives of Lord Viṣṇu, empowered by Him to look after the management and maintain things. It is therefore the duty of the head of the state to maintain the general populace in such a way that people will ultimately know the goal of life. Na te viduḥ svārtha-gatiṁ hi viṣṇum [SB 7.5.31]. Unfortunately the foolish governmental head and the general populace do not know that the ultimate goal of life is to understand and approach Lord Viṣṇu. Without this knowledge, everyone is in ignorance, and all society is crowded with cheaters and cheated.

Attached: 6885A345-EDBD-4355-A10B-4B75CB335B2E.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

>Because demoniac people want to be cheated, so many cheaters are present to cheat them. At the present moment in this age of Kali-yuga, the entire human society has become an assembly of cheaters and cheated. For this reason the Vedic scriptures have given us the proper directions for sense gratification. Everyone is inclined in this age to eat meat and fish, drink liquor and indulge in sex life, but according to the Vedic injunctions, sex is allowed only in marriage, meat-eating is allowed only when the animal is killed and offered before the goddess Kālī, and intoxication is allowed only in a restricted way. In this verse the word niyamyate indicates that all these things—namely animal-killing, intoxication and sex—should be regulated.

Attached: E666EC68-7ED1-424F-902F-BE6EE555C7F8.jpg (1024x1571, 498K)

Hey cultist, prove HKC is valid as opposed to traditional organized religions

Son. As I said many times before the so called trad religions specifically of Abrahamic origins mention about God “BARELY” . Just enough to keep goy, c u c k s and goat fuckers happy. AT the same time , these religions are over saturated with unimaginable nonsense for intelligent people to fuck with them. They do serve a traditional purpose but they are a short term patch work for more serious problems.

Attached: 960B0456-053C-455A-BA03-B5FCF4D8F9F3.jpg (399x400, 20K)

Right, I'm not disagreeing with you, but that isn't proving that HKC is more valid. HKC is still based on oral traditions from thousands of years ago that was passed down multiple (maybe even dozens) of times before it was written down. That doesn't sound like proof to me. I mean, prove to me right now that HKC does a single thing metaphysically. Cathcucks say praying does shit, but everyone with any sense knows it doesn't. How is HKC any different?

Also, the sheer size of preponderance of evidence regarding the detailed knowledge of GOD and VARNASHRAMA DHARMA it would be preposterous to claim that GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE but forgot to mention anything about Himself. This kind of state of collective consciousness is, THE DARKNESS OF IGNORANCE.

Attached: 34B84DB4-00FB-4060-87CD-994BD4222FEA.jpg (1400x1000, 439K)

Words on a page written thousands of years ago is not evidence
Ever noticed how convenient it is that people stopped coming up with the stories of prophets after writing became more widespread? Ever notice how miracles stopped "happening" and ghosts stopped "appearing" now that literally everyone has a camera on them (phones). Awefuly convienent

>Cathcucks say praying does shit

RULE #1 Kali Yuga Abrahamic Religions are there to cloud your vision. To confuse you even more. These religions, truly, need to wipe each other off.

RULE #2 You need to firstly focus on the most important goal of your existence, namely, to find GOD through research, logic and philosophy.

RULE #3 History is completely different from what (((they))) teach. Civilizations 5000 years ago were much more advanced, physically and mentally capable, and more pious and caring. Remember, the brain is a computer, and we are only using %15 of it. Imagine using %100 ? Like great sages, saints, yogis, ascetics, Brahmans

Attached: 000D20AD-71C9-4732-9874-194414E654F0.png (720x720, 1.03M)

Hindus drink cow pee no thanks Mutt

>Kali yuga
Sick of 80 iq brainlets throwing this term around

You aren't answering any points directly. You're just dancing around throwing out copypastas and still providing zero proof. You're full of shit, cultist

>people stopped coming up with the stories of prophets

I haven’t noticed it. Of course the prophets are rare and aren’t coming every year. But when they do come they are not to obvious to everyone.
For example, PRABHUPADA, while on his divine mission, never slept more than 2 hours a day. But how many can notice that ?
When asked what are his miracles he replied, I’m turning these western boys and girls to be devotees of God.
When poisoned with arsenic and cadmium ,at his death bed , although his body was in excruciating pain he was fully Transcendental to the bodily pain and kept translating the VEDAS .

Attached: 731091A7-A538-4ED6-9771-93DB160F1EBF.jpg (860x645, 221K)

Also, the Bible is clearly describing PRABHUPADA. The last prophet before Armageddon and after 1000 year of ANTI CHRIST RULE. The satanic Abrahamic religions ruled this planet for a while and now they are at its last stage before they nuke each other off.

Attached: 85A62DB8-8944-442B-9CF6-8B32B29904B5.jpg (3000x3885, 2.27M)

If you examine PRABHUPADA’s life, it was beyond any comprehension. A 70 year old man crossing the ocean to start a world wide religious movement with $7 in his pocket at lower east side NEW YORK.

Attached: C21A72D4-B61F-4C7D-9E91-39884644D25E.jpg (860x645, 230K)

Glory to Zeus.

Attached: yeshua yeshuah joshua is Zeus.jpg (1062x778, 687K)

And. The SCC will not be obvious to many. At least according to the Bible.

Attached: 8D9B1036-9512-47A6-9986-8945FBDAFC97.jpg (860x645, 251K)

He did become obvious to me when he said that he is the Guru of jews

Attached: 73798B1D-73A8-449C-B076-257A4890BC01.jpg (1199x1800, 413K)

There is not a slightest doubt he was the chosen . At least according to the Bible.

Attached: EEF0988E-E705-41A1-832A-FBB34853B906.jpg (972x1000, 297K)

>You have got experience that there are hundreds of Bhagavad-gītā editions in the Western countries, but because we are presenting Bhagavad-gītā as it is, our sale is better than all others. There is a report from the trade manager of Macmillan. He says, "While other editions are dwindling, going down, this edition is coming up." They published our, this present enlarged edition of Bhagavad-gītā, fifty thousand in the month of August. They are going to print again, second edition, August, September, October. So the reason is that if we present things as they are, it will be accepted. Without any adulteration. Sometimes, you know, people say that I have done miracles. They say everywhere. But I do not know anything, miracles or magic. If there is any miracle, that miracle is that we present things as they are. That's all. Without any adulteration. So that should be the principle. Present as it is. It will be accepted.

Attached: 1D4034A0-555C-4277-8331-EC0EC0DAE7C3.jpg (650x449, 229K)

If there is any miracle, that miracle is that we present things as they are. That's all. Without any adulteration. So that should be the principle. Present as it is. It will be accepted.

Attached: AC8DA9FD-372E-47C4-9BC5-0C60DC45594F.jpg (1280x854, 340K)

FUCK YOU LIAR
DECEIVER
SERPENT.

Any christian coming to this thread deceived by it's name take a look how this little devil denies Jesus is a previous thread:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198524197/#198524197

Also SAGE

Come back home Aryan boi. Fuck you too.

Attached: FA1EB8DF-45C5-413F-A246-4E42F2C091F9.jpg (1023x1428, 468K)

Jesus Christ is Lord and saviour. Do not turn from the path. Hide and burn this thread!

To put things into perspective for you the following exhibit will elucidate the situation further.

Attached: D9E4423C-184E-4B5A-8896-1E50340B759C.jpg (960x720, 139K)

This is fucking retarded. In the Bible, God says Jesus is his one and only child forever

Of course. But you need to see the whole picture !
Only the true diseased people can believe that God has only one son. If GOD created everything and everyone one how is it possible He has only one child ? Is He on some Chinese governmental restriction that allows only one child per family unit ?

Attached: 60C791C7-C540-4962-B400-2850D19414A7.jpg (1108x2000, 637K)

Now that's what I call schizophrenia/denial
YOU just claimed Jesus is real, based on your belief in the Bible (as a supplement to that Indian Jesus Sr.). But the Bible contradicts what you're saying. You're picking and choosing to suit your beliefs. Literally every single translation of the Bible says Jesus is the one and only son

Your understanding of GOD is so primitive and closed mind that no wonder the Church was the cause of DARK AGES

GOD IS THE SUPREME KING ! b-but only had one son ?

Attached: 1E377515-9F92-4596-8043-63C67A43DB91.jpg (1500x1215, 725K)

The levels of stupidities your religion is spewing have reached critical levels. This shif has been going on for 2000 years , progressively going worst to worst year after year till the present day. And still you can’t help yourself but believe this crap ,

>Let me get this straight. So, nobody knows who GOD is ? You believe in GOD but you don’t know who or what the fuck it is ? Right ? It must be some DICKLESS, BRAINLESS, FACELESS dude floating in vast space ? GOD did nothing of significance besides giving up His only son ? Right ? Just like ABRAHAM ? About to slaughter his son but in case of GOD ,this time, no fuckn angel came to talk Him out ? I must be missing something. And since GOD has no face and no dick ,according to your religion, we still need to submit to Him ?

Attached: 17942AEB-5614-4581-B60C-0A0DBCAC7084.jpg (1001x569, 199K)

>your name is as ointment
>ointment

For my dick?

FUCK YOU , REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: FRIGHTPOWER.png (1898x927, 296K)

Go to bed, Terry. Muhammad (PBUH) is the one true son of God (Allah)

Attached: 1522755600327.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Well, not kiked at least.
Except this is just retarded. Christ is a person of the eternal triune Godhead - it's merely a Christian conceit that his avatar manifested one and only once in Israel.

>But his name's not Jesus. Its some pajeet God.

Jesus name wasn't Jesus either before you even start with the retarded Protestant logic that his literal English name matters. His name was Yeshua, which should be translated as Joshua in English. And the important part is what it means. Now, care to guess what Christ and Krishna both mean?

2 Peter 2:1-3
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

>Quoting a book written by kikes in support of their distortion of Christ's teaching and disputed as even written by Peter as proof not to question said kikery.

Checks out.

Are we not God's children as well?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is HERESY

Kikes sell it with the name conjugated estrogen and these brainlets worship muh medicine

Mormons is the true religion.

Son. You need to join your local HARE KRISHNA chapter book club for daily disbursements of the HOLY NAME of the Lord Almighty !

Attached: 821F66CD-D82A-4B95-B50B-E212FACFB962.jpg (1000x667, 212K)

Hare Krishnas don't have the power of the priesthood. All they have is the philosophies of men mingled with scripture.
Here let me pour some olive oil on your head you'll feel better.

Mormons need to acknowledge who GOD is and together with Russian HARE KRISHNA refugees they need to spread the HOLY NAME liberally to every major liberal citadel within the United States of America ! The HOLY NAME needs to become a household word again !

MAKE THE HOLY NAME GREAT AGAIN !

Attached: 7EC55129-C9B9-42CB-9116-7BF9F6E4B646.jpg (236x355, 26K)

See. Your religion is also very stupid. Because stupid father produces stupid son, meaning your religion came out of Kike religion. You need to make a thorough study of all the books of the Second Coming of Christ to see things with the true eye of knowledge. Then everything will make perfect sense .

Attached: 71B18877-8867-4051-AEFF-850FE551ACD1.jpg (2000x1500, 930K)

Extra virgin olive oil for this guy.

Imagine being this limp-dicked insecure, autistic faggot who continually posts his stupid hare krishna bullshit for some website to see if just someone validates his cult.
Advice: kill yourself. faggot. I told you to stop using that name for your thread cause you don't belive in Jesus. But you continue to try and deceive people to your delvish cult. You don't look like you do any meaningful work in life; with all the cringe and idiotic material you produce to post here.

Your IQ is that of a white aboriginal; some half-cast stick-throwing monkey. You wasting your fucking time posting this shit is proof that you will forever be a waste of breathe. Come to Portugal you fucker, I'll knock a bottle over that weak-chin and cum in your eye-sockets after I empty them and fill them with your heresies.

You will never find validation here, because you aren't accepted here. You never will be, not here nor any other place in life. Cunt.

Listen up crazy. I told you many times. Your country is in the back of my balls. This is how much I need to go there for any reason. Ok.
Now that being said, keep in mind you are ripped to get nuked soon.

Attached: 36C0591A-A568-4275-82F9-6682224D6384.jpg (689x750, 132K)

>1 Corinthians 10:20-21
>[20]But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
>[21]Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
Have fun with your demons, you heretics!
>Joshua 24:15
>[15]but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Attached: 1546204323934.jpg (353x313, 33K)

Yep. Because your GOD is faceless and dickless ! And who told you that your GOD is brainless but miraculously is capable of speaking COMMANDMENTS ? Oh. I know. The chosin ones ! Remember? The ones with a rat face and a dick .

Attached: FDB1A5B2-9F98-4335-BDDD-2A0072F19E4D.jpg (1200x750, 349K)

>Gentiles
>Paul
>Amerifag ''christians''

Attached: 1465930585131.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Do you understand how much of rats ass was PATTON giving about your CHRIST C U C K RELIGION ? ZARO . 0 . ZILCH.

As a reminder. He believed in reincarnation, and was a great proponent of DHARMA as an Aryan soldier.

Attached: 5C39164E-9B0E-4823-88A2-49CAC265C253.jpg (500x750, 118K)

Why are you so mad and so full spite? Watch yourself, hypocrite. Maybe you do have some ulterior motives. That would mean you're not so mentally unstable, but it's the worse scenario of the two imo.

Son. I should be twice as mad . I’m actually doing everyone a favor to be medium intensity. Here is what David has to say.

Attached: 9A022AAC-8A85-460D-9979-A308CCE64501.jpg (1200x714, 271K)

>spouting the old percentage meme
nice larp kike but you have made a mistake by shilling that outdated neuromyth.

Also. My purpose is very simple. Here are my demands. PRASADAM and KIRTAN @ every major libtard city. That’s minimum.
This must be the constitutional law enforced on federal and state level.

Attached: 3D5693E4-C6B1-41B4-8A55-449CDC7DE708.jpg (1408x864, 520K)

This will solve all the problems if administered properly

Attached: 1B510AC2-A60C-4764-A98E-9AB8E6F4AC04.jpg (1408x1053, 349K)

>In this age of Kali, most of the population is foolish and not adequately educated to understand Vedānta philosophy; the best purpose of Vedānta philosophy is served by inoffensively chanting the holy name of the Lord. Vedānta is the last word in Vedic wisdom, and the author and knower of the Vedānta philosophy is Lord Kṛṣṇa; and the highest Vedantist is the great soul who takes pleasure in chanting the holy name of the Lord. That is the ultimate purpose of all Vedic mysticism.

Attached: AEB9A0BD-89CE-442B-A0E3-05903B77721F.jpg (500x333, 47K)

>Sometimes Kṛṣṇa consciousness is misunderstood to be inertia, and one with such a misunderstanding often withdraws to a secluded place to become fully Kṛṣṇa conscious by chanting the holy name of Lord Kṛṣṇa. But without being trained in the philosophy of Kṛṣṇa consciousness, it is not advisable to chant the holy name of Kṛṣṇa in a secluded place where one may acquire only cheap adoration from the innocent public. Arjuna also thought of Kṛṣṇa consciousness or buddhi-yoga, or intelligence in spiritual advancement of knowledge, as something like retirement from active life and the practice of penance and austerity at a secluded place. In other words, he wanted to skillfully avoid the fighting by using Kṛṣṇa consciousness as an excuse. But as a sincere student, he placed the matter before his master and questioned Kṛṣṇa as to his best course of action. In answer, Lord Kṛṣṇa elaborately explained karma-yoga, or work in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, in this Third Chapter.

Attached: F9C256DE-6547-4A31-989C-77188AD255A1.jpg (700x432, 168K)

"In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy the only means of deliverance is chanting the holy name of the Lord. There is no other way. There is no other way. There is no other way."

Attached: 749E5D90-C4A1-4D9D-BAD6-2805A921A976.jpg (800x1200, 243K)

>In the Vedic system of knowledge, students, from the very beginning, are taught to vibrate om and learn of the ultimate impersonal Brahman by living with the spiritual master in complete celibacy. In this way they realize two of Brahman's features. This practice is very essential for the student's advancement in spiritual life, but at the moment such brahmacārī (unmarried celibate) life is not at all possible. The social construction of the world has changed so much that there is no possibility of one's practicing celibacy from the beginning of student life. Throughout the world there are many institutions for different departments of knowledge, but there is no recognized institution where students can be educated in the brahmacārī principles. Unless one practices celibacy, advancement in spiritual life is very difficult. Therefore Lord Caitanya has announced, according to the scriptural injunctions for this age of Kali, that no process of realizing the Supreme is possible except the chanting of the holy name of Lord Kṛṣṇa: Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa, Hare Hare, Hare Rāma, Hare Rāma, Rāma Rāma, Hare Hare.

Attached: CB063786-79C7-4155-852F-E2AEA81B3715.jpg (604x453, 73K)

The mahātmā cannot be manufactured by rubber-stamping an ordinary man. His symptoms are described here: a mahātmā is always engaged in chanting the glories of the Supreme Lord Kṛṣṇa, the Personality of Godhead. He has no other business. He is always engaged in the glorification of the Lord. In other words, he is not an impersonalist. When the question of glorification is there, one has to glorify the Supreme Lord, praising His holy name, His eternal form, His transcendental qualities and His uncommon pastimes. One has to glorify all these things; therefore a mahātmā is attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Attached: 433C7F5E-ABC9-402B-B5B0-8509B1632896.jpg (866x1300, 144K)

Therefore it is super essential to import all these Aryan HARE KRISHNA refugees from eastern and Western Europe. More Eastern thou. To counteract this flood of third world brown Shudras to Aryan nations.

WE NEED TO CREATE THE SECOND FRONT ASAP

Attached: 68C1399F-78E1-4E4A-9482-1FC4ED9775C7.jpg (700x466, 314K)

Simply by chanting the holy name of Kṛṣṇa-Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa, Hare Hare/ Hare Rāma, Hare Rāma, Rāma Rāma, Hare Hare-a devotee of the Lord can approach the supreme destination easily and happily, but this destination cannot be approached by any other process of religion.

Attached: 3E9B6411-2604-4CFC-956D-6B37DC84114B.jpg (2272x1712, 568K)

Attached: B57DF116-BDD7-47A5-9975-44063DCF3AD2.jpg (2000x1125, 972K)

mount kailash.
aka the abode of shiva

Attached: 6BE36AB9-1A2A-4375-8679-ACD4C2E840F8.jpg (550x366, 58K)

Retarded

Will saying the mantra pay me while I lay down to drink some ale?

YAR HAR HAR AND A BOTTLE OF TAR

Venomous Raga+5