TRUMP INTERPRETER TO BE SUBPOENAD

The Atlantic is running an article right now that is pushing democrats to subpoena Trump's interpreter to figure out what he and Putin discussed.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/subpoena-trump-putin-helsinki-interpreter/580267/

Attached: schiff.png (609x461, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Rut64GDgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Executive Privilege. Diplomatic discussion is not for public purview or it is pointless.

Schiff sure is nervous about whatever Putin might have told trump about him.

Attached: 5E38B607-A722-4267-8B11-53AC6D9ABB88.png (383x250, 36K)

the fbi and cia and nsa have to be disbanded because they werent strong enough to stop a russian asset

Sounds highly illegal, how can we subpoena strzok,McCabe, Comey, page, priestap, Brennan, King nigger, hildawg, huma, Anthony weiner, beautiful Nellie ohr, etc for actual treason?

I hope Trump takes it to the SCOTUS and they rule against him setting a precedent to fuck with every president there after.

Also, the fucking retards always forget that regardless of an interpreter being there, Putin speaks English it’s not like he can’t converse with another world leader without aid

Hey, remember that one day when Adam Schiff colluded with the Russians to try to bring the Don down?

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Rut64GDgA

>Diplomatic discussion is not for public purview or it is pointless
That's throwing away years upon years of precedent where the state department is informed of what occurs during discussions. All signs point to Trump following these informal rules with other leaders.

pic related

Attached: trumpwhataboutism.jpg (474x543, 43K)

>leak flynn communications
>wtf why is Trump so secretive

Schiff is an absolute piece of garbage subhuman traitor

>everything within state department is public
Nice argument.

You fucking retard, we literally have evidence out in the open of the nigger committing multiple 4th amendment violations and lying about doing so alongside every single person I named I’m not switching the subject it’s a massive story swept under the rug I hope you get raped by a pack of nigger you disengenuous fool

be interpreter. tell others about secrets. never get work again. how many lives will the deep state ruin before they crash and burn?

Daily reminder Schiff literally, actually, 100% in reality tried to get nudes of the president from Russian pranksters

anyone see a pattern? anyone who works for Trump has his life ruined.

That's not what the story is about though. Believe in the plan though, KEK

>everything within state department is public
lol no

>dude it should be open knowledge what a president talked about
>um wt, no. you cant know where obama was really born and that he was a muslim. a president deserves secrecy

Paranoid little commie fucker that Schitt! Why would commie schitt need to know what was said to commie putin?

> you see the titties on that cash me outside girl?

Shut up you faggot that agitprop is limited hangout af. How jewish are you?

HOLY FUCK these people are insane. This is my Congressman too. Subpoenas for INTERPRETERS?

non-issue it wont fly. All presidents have had private one-on-one meetings with Russian leaders since FDR.
though it sure would be interesting for all the world to know exactly what was said during Kennedy-Krushev.

Wrong.

In fact, the Supreme Court has often affirmed, many times since United States v. Curtiss-Wright Export Corp., that it is the president himself, not the executive branch, who possesses “the very delicate, plenary and exclusive power … as the sole organ of the federal government in the field of international relations—a power which does not require as a basis for its exercise an act of Congress.” Moreover, the president has plenary control within the executive branch of the intelligence power and classified information, which is defined, by the president, in terms of harm to national security. In short, the president is the person constitutionally charged with determining what constitutes the national security interest and national security threats for the executive branch, which is where the FBI is located.

Attached: BA19759B-713F-4B54-8712-40955381EAD0.png (938x754, 1.59M)

I-is that legal?

Any laws Trump can play to counter, protection from compromised agents/etc? I'd always assumed they were warning each other against assassination attempts.

Fake News at work
>Only uses half of the truth to try to control the narrative

Liddle Adam Schit. He is that congressmen who is good friends with that big DNC donor who likes to kill nigger faggots - Ed Buck. Crazy isn't it, Jerry Brown, Hillary Clinton, & Ted Lieu are also great friends of Ed Buck. What do all those people have in common.....hmmmmm.

Attached: adamschiffhypocrussia.jpg (1381x1024, 741K)

>"Is he really putting America first?"

I mean, yeah. He's trying to build a border wall for protection and you're blocking him from doing so. If anyones not America first, its you.

MEETINGS BETWEEN TWO HEADS OF STATES ARE TREASON!!! IMPEACH! SUBPOENA!

Attached: 1529609494847.jpg (352x550, 17K)

What happens when they reveal Putin knows Seth Rich was the leaker and GRU has intel on the assassination?

Attached: seth rich on fox.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Plot twist : it never was America first, but Israel first ! Oy vey !

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (2880x1918, 1.38M)

Now that would be epic if under questioning the interpreter divulged that.

So every politician who wants to have an actual private meeting with a foreign diplomat should have to learn that foreign language. I don't think they've thought ahead on this one, or anything.

I think we really missed the boat on memeing Seth getting killed by Russians

>still doesn't want to talk about carter page
>still doesn't want to talk about uranium 1
>still doesn't want to talk about seth rich

>Trump: So Vladimir, we have a real problem with criminals in our government, they fucking murdered this guy Seth Rich
>Putin: yeah I thought it was weird how Assange was making a big deal out of that. I will talk to giant aliens under lake Baikal and see if they can help

for a brain let, can't this be presidential privilege or whatever

>dude tell us what you guys said its not like we have a long history of leaking to the media
discussions between leaders should have some degree of privacy

hi Mel, I can't wait for your next passion of the christ to come out

lmfao, libtards are so desperate theyre going after interpreters, hahahahahaha. Keep looking demonrats, keep looking

Sane, it’s going to be huge

Why do they need to know what was said anyway, it's not like Democrats needed actual substantive crimes before to convict Trump of anything before. Just the fact that something was said in secret is proof of collusion to them.

Trump on FOX news told Judge Jeanine that during the private meeting, he and Putin were discussing Israel.

Attached: thesejewJesus&Mel.jpg (600x394, 76K)

>Israel was behind 911
Oh no! The Dems are putting their own necks in the noose.

Attached: (((oops us-israel))).png (1000x1163, 1.54M)

>"These Jews..."
>"OY VEY IM OFFENDED!"
ftfy

>defending a russkie cockholster like Trump
You should all eat glass.

Attached: turgidson.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Show me proof that outclasses the proof of Russian collusion by his accusers. Nobody's investigating Bill for meeting Putin at his house in 2011. What did THEY talk about? Maybe they could have talked about how they'd collude, and then set up a patsy to take the fall for them, like Trump. Is anybody curious about that? No, of course not. Not curious about money flowing into Clinton foundation during Uranium1 deal. Well of course it was Mueller overseeing all this so....

>Lights on.
He wants the details of these discussions released. Master tactician at work.

those jews are the reason why hes bloody and battered though

....But that was supposed to happen within the logical framework of the religion, it was how he saves mankind, so the anger at the jews for it still makes no sense. Just like it makes no sense to fight for a god who can't lose anyway.

Attached: butthurt.jpg (590x322, 75K)

BTW this happened to jesus because of his father YAHWEH, not the jews. YAHWEH was a god who basically drank blood, that's why blood and animal sacrifices were made to it. Jesus bled for vampire god YAHWEH to get him to back off from a pointless punishment to begin with. The bible is like the most poorly written comic book ever.

>executive privelege

Its click b8
Literally all the Dims have left is cheap clickb8

Thats pretty pathetic, leftypol
How does that make you feel?

yahweh is moloch (or baal). the father is elohim

SEETHING

Attached: b4aftertrump3445.png (783x479, 365K)

>Literally all the Dims have left is cheap clickb8
It's all they EVER had