Did niggers always speak in ebonics?

I found a video from the 36 olympics of a black athelete speaking and was totally astonished at how WHITE he sounded. Ive never heard a nigger sound so caucasion? Did something happen that made niggers sudden speak like retards?
Heres the video; 5 minutes ten seconds
youtu.be/1inifMJ0xio?t=314

Attached: DD083112-9435-405B-9C72-417A71C02335.jpg (569x637, 135K)

shut the hell up jewboy

i remember looking at comedy shows form the 80's and even i a mexican could understand and follow what they where saying, what happened?

The jews happened, what happened to noggers is the future of whites and all other races as long as kikes control the media. Notice how once we saved the kikes from wwii everything in the west started to go to shit?

We slipped up and allowed them too much freedom, this caused them to return to their natural state.

People used to be pretty racist so they stopped doing white people shit in protest.

>Be American
>Know nothing of your countries history

Yep, checks out.

Let me pretend to be an American and tell you about your own country like I'm an expert...

Blacks in the Northern US in '36 were mostly descendants of "free" blacks who hadn't been slaves since before the civil war. They behaved and were treated well enough that they strove to integrate, mostly worked, and spoke like northerners. Still niggers, but less nigger than southern nigger.

Meanwhile decent of Southern Niggers spoke in their halfican/inbred southern dialects of the white lower class who were mostly unintelligible Ulster Scots who's brains melted in the sun. and once those blacks were freed they did nothing but be poor, smell, rob, rape and in the 50s and 60s move north to do more of the same, bringing their shitty ebonics with them.

Fast forward to now, and cities like Detroit look like Mogadishu, and nobody understand the baboons running about the place.

Moral of the story: Niggers ruined America.

shut the hell up jewboy

He doesn't look fully black

Jesse Owens was a paid speaker towards the end of his life.
>Hitler won't shake hands with Negro
ROFL the hypocrisy..they destroyed his life after he came back for being a negro.

It's a pretty burguer kind of stupid to assign color to sound.
No one "sounds" black or white, that's just you stupid idiots confusing shit.

yes, it was called the new deal

shut the hell up jewboy

Attached: 1541969059528.jpg (1000x600, 102K)

Ebonics is a variety of the southern working class dialect of English. So yes, negroes have spoken English this way for awhile

It's a voice over

Exactly, there was a documentary about him and they showed that the Nazis had more respect for him (because he actually won) than the people back home in the US.

You can hear the black come out in the "thank you kindly". I guess white people can't, but if you're around blacks enough, especially those that have to act white, you notice it.

Listen to old 20's and 30's black artists and you'll hear the black accent they had. It's more than likely just a Southern inflection, though, since a lot of black artists hailed from the South, but blacks have been speaking differently than whites since they got here on slave ships.

The welfare state absolutely destroyed black people.

Jesse Owens was an ubermensch african. He spent his life defending Hitler and even wrote in his autobiography defending the Third Reich from Jewish lies.

Attached: Jesse Owens.jpg (645x403, 75K)

that (((documentary))) is a fucking lie

a) Hitler shook nobodies hand at the Olympics
b) My grandparents have the official book written in 1936 about the Berlin Olympics and in it, you can't find ANY animosity towards black athletes or any back-peddling in racial theory. They just explain that the negro race produces better runners than the Aryan one. It didn't fuck with Nazi racial theory, it reinforced it.

Southern niggers are like a different brred. I grew up in a wealthy area of Connecticut where the only niggers there were accomplished and well off. I couldn't understand racism, because everything is fine in that area. BUt holy shit, in the south the still literally look and act like monkeys.