Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/mjg8bUlJ03E

Attached: 1547487049428.jpg (307x164, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
wlos.com/news/local/black-mountain-man-charged-with-assault-on-girl
theroot.com/north-carolina-man-arrested-after-video-of-him-brutally-1831732218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what led up to this?
What's is the context?
Are there other angles?

Mall security.

wrong? posse of kids backing the woman and kids against the wall, man protective of his family. girl goes at man 3 times, he pushes her away twice and third time makes it stick.
who is in the wrong, is society for teaching young people its ok to gang up on older people. Clearly its ageism for a group of young people to gang up on older ones.

Real simple
That punch made up for twelve years of shitty parenting
She should be thanking him for changing her life for the better

this. Security's entire job is to wrangle the tards away from the property.

she won't, she'll get some (((pro bono))) to ruin the dad's life then sue the mall after they squeeze every penny out of the man then she'll be lionized and give UNAPOLOGETICALLY BLACK motivational speeches to boys and girls clubs

only if he stepped forward, but he didn't, she did

Sadly. I should have ended my reply with
>in an ideal world

They sound like a bunch of chimps, how can anyone deny it? She got it right in the kisser.

The niggers for being niggers

This happened to my friend and he ended up in the hospital. It doesn't matter how tough you are or how young the kids are when there are so many. The skateboard over the head from behind will still get ya. By knocking the piss out of this little bitch, he probably saved himself and his family from a severe beating.

lol

>PUNCH A 12 YEAR OLD
yea its the niggers fault right dumb white trash

I am alright with it, they were swarming him and absolutely hooting and hollering. Fucking annoying, who cares if she was twelve, when a pack of wolves circle around you. You don't feel bad for how low to the ground they are, you put your guard up and defend yourself.

why is it so loud though

niggers

society for allowing this situation

Attached: 70707979-.jpg (960x524, 67K)

The nigger, obviously

>Defending yourself against a crazed mob of nigger youth and kids on meth.

>asking who was in the wrong.

Only thing wrong here is that he didn't curbstomp her

Jow Forums don't care about facts or true if they don't support (((their))) narrative...echo chambers

>dad at mall with kids
>chimps surround, harrass, shove them
>dad finally says fuck it and clocks one

based finbantz

NIDF on patrol

You don't have niggers sven

Kill yourself nigger

nice projection.

Next time you are surrounded by loud mob niggers, let me know how being a cuckhold worked for you.

user, Has the Nigger been charged?

The grown man is a fault for being brought down to nigger level by a 12 year old

>Niggers
>Capable of being in the right

Hm...

>he should just let them attack him
cuck

hitting a 12 yo kids of any race, creed, or color is not normal (6'3" 250lbs white male)

It is if they act like that, nigger

wrong.
the female baboon got what was coming to her.
fucking niggers.

I will fukken hard your feels if you fukken reply to my post every again

Fukken blow me faggot

they assaulted him first, don't you see how they started pushing him around.

This is it. Cucks will be hanged on the day of the rope. You are a threat to my entire race, and it is probably in your blood to be traitors.

he should have pulled up a gun and shot this rabiate nigger dog until clip run out of bullets. Unfortunately his oppressive state doesn't allow him to open carry.

YOU ARE A RETARD...go get a job and stop living off hard working people like myself

Anyone see where the little sheboon put the finger gun to the back of his head? These mobs are no joke. Ever been surrounded by one? I have with little kids in tow. I don't go to malls anymore because of these packs of wild monkeys. This mob was fucking with people all night. Security did nothing. Now this man who was only protecting others from getting the shit beat out of them is being hunted down by savages who will kill him if they get a hold of him.

you are just as stupid as your meme flag...

Abraham Lincoln

>DONT CALL ME NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kek, no u nigger.

Attached: 1542227196027.jpg (416x435, 19K)

He's right, faggot

filtered

ok we saw niggers just making noises like usual but what is the context of this situation? The dad provoked her? or just those niggirls taunted him?

>getting pushed around
>hit back
OH VEYYYY RACIYSSSS !!!

If something happens to this man, it might be the spark that kicks off the race war. We do not have to fucking put up with these wild animals ruining our towns, our businesses, our schools, our neighborhoods, etc. This incident may push the Overton Window if things go south. A piano teacher, with no record, protects innocents at a mall from a mob of animals. It's going to happen more often.

The swarm of nogs chimping out

A pack of 12 year old females surrounding you and chimping out isn't normal either
This isn't even normal for teenagers or adults

they just keep saying that but done nothing good without white people

Attached: picturekek.jpg (1045x3515, 772K)

holy shit now that is /ourguy/

this is the wh*te man's atonement for centuries of slavery. Now we have to watch the negrification of our society and culture

If he wasn't, he will be. This experience will red pill him mercilessly

Having been in several fights like this anyone who is there and ready to fight is a candidate for an ass whooping. Does not if you are a nigger bitch and half my weight. You can pull out a gun or knife at anytime so I will be more than happy to do the same to you.

lol where can i find this video, I would like to see this interaction

the whole thing is worth a watch, it's a comedy in disguise:
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

based orangutan slayer

Empire of dirt on yt or dailymotion.

Wear your KISS makeup elsewhere faggot.

Welp
wlos.com/news/local/black-mountain-man-charged-with-assault-on-girl

He landed a punch now to sign his death warrant later. No doubt the mob will kill him, maybe his family too. Never go to the mall at dark. Ever

you're right he should have shot the brainless ape

he was provoked, he should be given a key
to the city.

>being threatened by a girl
>a 12 year old girl
>to the point where you have to actually punch her as a grown ass man
only mgtow/incel faggots can defend this shit, he really could have asily just walked away like a real nigga should

BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish he went full viking there

The dude, for going to a mall in the first place. Any mall is nog central now.

Jews and Niggers.

He was there because those nigger THOT 12 year olds just jumped his daughter and it was 4 vs 1. Nigger shit. I hate fucking niggers. Kill em.

Attached: 5NfTOfp.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

>haha you just have to let them attack you, nazi
oyvey

That mall is walking distance from the two blackest school districts in the county.

looked like they were threatening his Family
at that Point all bets are off

If true these kids fucked up. You don't go after someone's family. Some people, good people, will not fucking stand for that.

this dude took their bait way too hard. full power punching a 12 year old in the face lol. he fucked up.

defending yourself is racyz

the Alt-right should do a rally there for the sake of kek

They charged him with two counts of assault tho. I'm guessing the first one was for the shove. There's really nothing you can do that won't get you charged when it's a minor involved other than let them hit you and your family as much as they want. Might as well get your money's worth for the charge.

>Whyte peepol can't be defenn dey selfs n shit

Apes surround human and proceed to chimpout. Man rightfully defends himself when lead pubehead chimp gets aggressive.

Attached: 1544914927104.jpg (632x752, 96K)

Why do I think this video would be better with Jim Ross commentating, “oh my god he killed her!”

The jews who brought these animals to our shores

Seriously, guy's about to be a pariah. Completely justified but poor optics that will be seized upon and exploited. F

>implying this guy isn't going to jail for 20 years
>implying anything will change
>this will be the event... that makes other people do things... but not me... not me at all... I'm going to sit here

Fuck it I am moving to the PNW

Attached: 2r17h5.jpg (610x500, 68K)

12 yo kids surrounding a White man and being hostile to him is not normal either. He defended himself

not an argument, race traitor

Lincoln

He's good, not all of the county is fucked like Asheville.

can we get this same thread posted 8 more times today??

>This incident may push the Overton Window if things go south
No it won't. Whites have shown a remarkable inability to defend their own race and culture.
In a serious society, a jury would find him not guilty. We are not a serious society.

We really need to start building the enthno-state up there before its too late.

theroot.com/north-carolina-man-arrested-after-video-of-him-brutally-1831732218

Attached: 1546353878557.gif (492x336, 2.98M)

Copfag here. She initially assaulted him by pushing him in the back, then was in his face (putting him in reasonable fear of apprehension). By my state's law that justified him pushing her away. When defending yourself from an assault you have to use reasonable force given the situation, so his initial push was justified and should have served as a warning to back off. The dumbass then decided it would be a good idea to approach him aggressively again, with her fists up in sort of a fighting posture and using aggressive words, and thus he hit her once. I would call that justified and arrest her for disorderly conduct and assault.

Again that's by my state's law (Arizona), it will definitely vary by state. I would assume any stand your ground state (which most are in regards to assault, not necessarily deadly force) would have the same judgement. Sometimes something looks bad but can be rationally articulated. The key factor here is she was hit once and it appeared the threat was ended at that point. He didn't mount her and start beating the shit out of her. At that point we would charge them both, and his would likely be felony assault given her age and depending on the level of injury he inflicted.

The way the guy defends himself so confidently leads me to believe he's a LEO himself. Knowledge of the law is definitely something to arm yourselves with, considering you may need to defend yourself at some point. If you carry a gun for defense and don't know the laws for deadly force justification in your state, you're a walking liability. If you do something stupid we will throw your ass in prison, and that's not because we're anti-gun ZOGbots but because some people are legitimately stupid and do unreasonable, unjustifiable shit. Don't be one of them, but don't be afraid to defend yourself with reasonable force once armed with knowledge of the law.

Niggers Sven. Niggers.

Fuck you. The moment you seriousky threaten any of my family members you're being knocked out, no matter your age or sex.

fucking kek.
post your spaghetti noodle arms, armlett

nig savages attacked a white family with small kids. the father just defended his family. everything he did was absolutely justified and he should be given a silver star for his bravery in the face of a savage horde.

he truly is one of the last non-cucked white Americans left.

fucking based murica fuck yeahpilled

He should have drove a bit further and went to the outlet mall.

he is going to spend a long time fighting other 'youths' in prison.

not worth it. Never fuckin worth it.

He should have checked her ID first. But when she lunged at him to take the first punch I guess he forgot the rules.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between a 12-year-old Negro and a 40-year-old Negro. They have the same impulses and reactions as each other.