>most blondes
>most blue eyed people
>average male height 181cm
>drink the most milk in the world
>after balts, the highest amount of indo-european (Yamnaya) admixture in EU
>highest IQ in europe
>best education, pisa etc. in europe
>and the list goes on and on

how does this make you feel? i must admit that it feels good to be a literal blond god in this brown world

inb4 assblasted amerimutts with southron ancestry:
>muh ancient history!!
i don't care and i won't reply to you
>b-but muh mongol meme!!! N1c and siberian admixture!!!!!!!
hablogroups don't determine your race or ethnicity and all northern europeans have that same east asian admixture. finns might have few% more, but on the other hand, scandis have way more southron and middle-eastern admixture. and if you're so obsessed with hablogroups, then you should know that western finland has the highest amount of I1 carriers in the world
>b-b-b-bb-b-bbut i've seen like 20 pics of asiatic looking finns!! finns are MONGOLS!!!!!!
yes, there are those hapa looking people in finland, i'll admit that at least. but how many are there? nobody knows. perhaps around 5-10% of finnish population. in my defense, you'll find those same mongoloids in scandinavia too.

Attached: average finnish hockey players.jpg (1998x1476, 700K)

Yes ahahaha finrand very whitu

thanks for the bump, friend

I look like the one who's up left. Who is he?

rasmus ristolainen

Must be why they have the cucked helsinki foundation and import as many niggers as there are willing to come

capital cities are cucked and bluepilled in every single european country

I'd like to impregnate a Finnish girl with my anglo-saxon dna. How would you recommend going about this?

Attached: wasp masterrace.jpg (570x737, 96K)

Attached: 5858582.jpg (1140x760, 59K)

>be at least 5/10 and not a spic
>go to finland
>go to the nearest bar
>buy a drink to some girl and tell her you are from USA
>receive pussy

scandis have too much ice in their blood. Intelligent, but their brains evolved to switch off at every opportunity to conserve energy for the 7 months of living in an arctic wasteland.
Hence they didn't contribute much during the transition from middles ages to the modern age. No they aren't the best whites. The pre-1945 germans are the best. Then english and french, then italians.

if its that easy then why aren't all the local females already taken by the local lads?

Are you saying that the rest of your country isn't cucked at all?
Last time I went there I saw faggots, dykes and feminists everywhere, and every finn I talked to were supportive of this shit.
>T. brazilian missionary
Don't you feel ashamed that we have send missionaries there when your country has a cross in its flag?

Your whiteness is irrelevant if you do not have the values that acknowledge this as a good thing in the first place.

All that pure,highest level of white ...
to be useless all of history or low tier relevant at best

many finns prefer one-night stands to full commitment, so you will always find single thots at bars.
many of them will be fat ciderwhales though and only the most desperate men will go for them

also, fuck captcha. took me 2 minutes so solve it

Literally name one (1) finn who is famous for anything except being a politician in is country

Attached: medsupp.jpg (754x1598, 333K)

Damn that isn't good for society

Wait actually? Will they think I'm rich or something or are they just desperate to get out of Finland, or do they think Americans are just chads from movies?

Gustavus Adolphus basically wrote the book on how to do warfare in the early modern era, and Brahe made plenty of contributions to astronomy. Comparative to their population size I'd say they made an adequate amount of contributions.

Finland doesn't exist. It's a hoax country.

@199781177
@199781599
@199781703
>muh ancient history!!
i don't care and i won't reply to you

your goverment receives several asylum seekers from muslim counties.... there are many cases of these raping underaged girls too

thanks, but i think i have better odds at former communist nations, where there are poor but hot women hoping a fairly well off brit will try to nail them

Attached: atlantic-baltic.png (995x1484, 76K)

Rich,people think americans are rich buddy

not good enough. The industrial revolution involved 1000s of tech advances. i've worked with scandis and there's definitely something lacking with them, creative\ rebel drive, social cohesiveness, hard to pinpoint it, but they have a distinct ice age nature that suits sitting next to a fire with mind and body switched off for months.

Huge red pill. Indocucks can't handle the truth.

Attached: 1538660986750.jpg (1026x602, 143K)

I mean if you want to go all the way to the industrial era, one of the largest industrialists and the guy that invented modern explosives was pic related. They also made tons of contributions to the periodic table.

Attached: alfred-nobel-wikimedia-commons-promojpg.jpg (1200x944, 332K)

Kek I'm pure swede and my wife is finn! We are the herren rasse! Ugric finns look horrible, need that swedish germanic looks to make you pop!
Gona move over soon and live off your welfare! Kids are all dual citizens!

1. Fuck off we're full
2. Finns are not Ugric

Attached: 1544105973558.jpg (466x517, 82K)

ugric is just a language group, so in a sense, we are ugric

Attached: 1544104513619m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

read my post again:

>b-b-b-bb-b-bbut i've seen like 20 pics of asiatic looking finns!! finns are MONGOLS!!!!!!
yes, there are those hapa looking people in finland, i'll admit that at least. but how many are there? nobody knows. perhaps around 5-10% of finnish population. in my defense, you'll find those same mongoloids in scandinavia too.

Contributing

Attached: 1546618310932.jpg (1200x881, 334K)

I mostly posted it because i like the blue hat guys reaction, genuinely you shouldn't listen to this site and it's race politics. 90% are mutt cross breeds or so socially inept they wont breed anyway

"Yamnayan DNA tested by Haak (2015), Wilde (2014), Mathieson (2015) showed that Yamna people (or at least the few elite samples concerned) had predominantly brown eyes, dark hair, and had a skin colour that was moderately light, lighter than Mesolithic Europeans, but somewhat darker than that of the modern North Europeans. This is not unexpected considering that these samples had about 25% of recent admixture from the Iranian Plateau (before the Indo-European migrations brought Northeast European genes to the region), which would have darkened their pigmentation. "

Kek

>Wait actually? Will they think I'm rich or something or are they just desperate to get out of Finland, or do they think Americans are just chads from movies?

They just want to fuck without commitments, your chances of impregnating one is high if they're drunk. Finnish girls are very promiscious but unlikely to marry. They like fucking foreigners but it's the same with Finnish men, who actually have more marriages with foreigners than Finnish women do.

I need to get a finnish bull to impregnate my wife

Attached: finbvll.jpg (252x539, 23K)

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

..yet majority of Finns are blond and blue eyed

Attached: haireye2.png (1226x1434, 1.05M)

Not if I can have a say on it.

Attached: 52312312.jpg (650x813, 24K)

too bad you cant see the blue eyes cuz yall niggas be squintin n shit

Did anyone post that Finnish somali infograph or the niggers winning the (((ironic))) beauty contest

ÖBLÖFÖBLÖFLÖBLÖLGÖLBRLÖRDÖSLGLÖDB

Attached: amerimutt.png (1620x2880, 150K)

How stupid monlogoid are you? Ugric and Finnic are two different branches. Guess in which Finnish belongs.

Ayo finnish boy werez your women at?

Attached: 63212.jpg (650x867, 55K)

>>after balts, the highest amount of indo-european (Yamnaya) admixture in EU
What is your opinion on the Indo-Uralic hypothesis?

Mikael Granlund needs to score some fucking goals.

Every scandinavian/nordic subhuman fears the superior FINNISH BVLL, his name is Pekka Pajari
he is 2 meters tall (6 foot 5 inches) he was raised in Karelia and spent his life beating up drunk Russians and fucking Swedish chicks while brutally decapitating Swedish subhumans. His mother is half Russian half Finnish his father is 100% pure Finnish bvll and impregnated his mother during the battle of Suomussalmi where he found his mother hiding from Russians which he swiftly killed with his puukko. His Russian ancestors are related to great bogatyr Ilya Muromets who slaughtered thousands of white subhumans. Everytime Pekka visits Sweden, Swedish subhumans bow before him and let him fuck their wives and later fuck their boypussies, when he is in Sweden he enjoys beating pussy arabs and other subhumans like niggers. He will kill all Swedish subhumans like you, and then he will fuck your wife in the end he will restore the great Finno Ugric khanate so beware white subhumans.

Attached: 1.png (813x1065, 1.69M)

I'm decent looking but only 5'9 is that manlet tier by Finnish standards? Would Finnish women be whorish enough to fuck a manlet?

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 8K)

>Linus Torvalds for geeks
>Kimi Räikkönen for motorsport fags
I don't know if normies all around the world know them

yes sorry, finno-ugric
same language family though

asian women like white men of all sizes so dont worry about striking out with finns

white as fuck

Attached: 1338231929680173.jpg (426x640, 65K)

>5'9
most women with heels are around your height or even taller. you gotta get some shoe lifts

Attached: 1467407511461.jpg (223x226, 20K)

Attached: 1338386552762975.jpg (480x640, 56K)

If you have brown hair, yes. Especially if brown eyes.

>>Linus Torvalds for geeks
poor guy, backstabbed by his own daughter

truly a master race

Attached: 1338342421891059.jpg (480x640, 101K)

--> besides, those pictures reek of eastern finland's inbred rednecks

brown hair blue eyes.

Cool story swede

Attached: 1349343695107775.jpg (696x677, 118K)

you are either a butthurt finn with mongoloid features or just an oldfag, perhaps both

We are taller and we weren't KHAN'D

Pretty sure Netherlands were more KAN'D than finns to be hoenst. Khan never came so far into the north but did visit central Europe.

If that were true then why does the Fingolian meme exist?

Because Finns like it and post it a lot and Sami people. It's exactly what it is. A meme.

Seems like I'm one of the unlucky ones. Dirty-blonde hair and green eyes.

Attached: 18320796_1805235593123227_2720015691729534541_o.jpg (1024x607, 47K)

i already explained that. because all northern europeans have some ancient siberian admixture, which most likely came from samis and/or perhaps from previous inhabitants of fennoscandia.
hunter gatherers in northern parts of europe are known to have asiatic features too and have loads of WHG admixture.
it has nothing to do with genghis khan or mongolian hordes

I thought finns were asian

and WE have loads of WHG admixture*

Ours is superior ancient Siberian DNA.

Call me a racist but Asians all look the same to me.

that's your mind on Jow Forums. you should go outside some more and perhaps even plan a trip to finland or other nordic country to see us with your own eyes

Dont believe them its not meme
main haplogroup most of male Finns have originated somewhere around chink -viet border

Finland is in fact the most whitest nation. Know you know. Remember to spread the word.

Do you really think they are being serious. In real world every nation thinks us as the most whitest country possible. incels and Jow Forums posters are just bashing every country here and FInland is successfull and beautiful which causes butthurt and that's why countries like FInland,Sweden etc are being bashed the most. It's jealousy.

R1b, the most common hablogroup in Europe. Tell me where it originates.
ps. this is my last post about hablogroups, read my first post

So Eskimos?

Attached: 1516672487828.jpg (1254x1063, 294K)

Attached: redhead.jpg (753x483, 315K)

>finns majority r1b

nope Pekka go back home china man

Attached: Migraciones_humanas_en_haplogrupos_de_ADN-Y.png (1433x736, 133K)

i only asked you where the most common hablogroup in Eu originates.
the answer is central asia. are you happy?

>N1c only in Baltic countries that are most European(least nigger or asian blood combined)
>every other group outside I1 (which is the dominating in Western finland too, that map is wrong) has significant nigger or asian representive
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Muh Sides.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Finns are Mongoloids though

Attached: 1490047095293.jpg (543x273, 24K)

Finns are not Homo Sapiens

Attached: closeup-portrait-of-asian-young-woman-in-profile-with-ponytail-studo-K882XD.jpg (1300x956, 101K)

stop reading at
>blonde
>blue eyes
>white

just another D&D thread, sage report hide

having a mesocephalic skull has nothing to do with mongoloids you dumb nigger
by your logic all doliocephalic knobheads are somalians (and fyi, most swedes are meso's too)

Are you saying that Finns should be ashamed of having blonde hair and blue eyes? Now who's the D&D here now?

and don't even think about posting some bullshit cephalix index charts from god knows when

Somalis carries the Mongoloid EDAR allele just like Finngoloids

Attached: EDAR SNP rs3827760 allele frequencies.png (595x3114, 155K)

Vietnamese

Attached: Vietnamese_bac_ho5.jpg (1350x662, 263K)

how convenient! you left all the scandis out of that chart, who would've been next to finland anyways.
i know who you are and i also know that there is no point in arguing with you. even the swedes back on Jow Forums despise you
have a good night

I don't know about Eskimos, but Siberians are basically hapas.

all 100% true unironically

Attached: muh 1s.jpg (2270x6718, 3.98M)

Yes, blonde hair and blue eyes looks unnatural on a Finn, you are supposed to have straight black hair and brown eyes. Chinese face with blonde looks like an abomination. This is because I compare you to all the blondes here with Caucasian faces. Finns are gross and should kill themselves ASAP

Looks Swedes to me

Finns and Slavs are ruining nice traits with their ugly Gook faces

there's some truth to it but see how insignificant it is

Attached: autosomal dna.png (990x1484, 76K)

Because everyone still has eyes no matter how many lies they tell

Attached: F.jpg (78x99, 3K)

I mean its always been a backwater, semi impoverished place. Laughing stock among the scands. Very few in the world could find it on a map. Largely a german vassal in the last 200 years. Before that, not really a nation.