Hard working mexicans like the one with me atm should not be deported, don’t you agree ?

Hard working mexicans like the one with me atm should not be deported, don’t you agree ?

Attached: 8413EBBC-430C-4317-A4AA-1DBD5424B5D2.jpg (2400x2400, 969K)

I don't give a fuck how hard they work. If they are in the country illegally, they have to go back.

What if it was your co worker?

I'd report my company for hiring illegals and call ICE on the beaner.

Look at him he’s such a good little Mexican worker if he got deported I’d have to get my ass out of this machine

Attached: 5481FF2D-1B9E-4526-8577-1C9BF373C8BA.jpg (2400x2400, 448K)

its not him thats the problem. your boss is the problem.

Based.

Attached: 1512580758397.jpg (540x494, 296K)

If he is not a legal citizen then yes he must be deported. I legit don't care if you make $10m a year if you are illegal you have to leave.

Coworker is responsible along with my employer of promoting illegal employment of a person in efforts to maintain wages down and avoiding legal requirements to provide protections like employee provided healthcare

I would trade 5 liberals for one of him. I bet he would vote as conservatives do if the republicans would accept them.

pretty sure osha would like to see that trench

That’s not even your worker that’s the concrete guys guy. The concrete guy is the only legal Mexican in that whole company. Those should be young white men making all that money.

i dunno about you guys but these illegal immigrants really startin yo turn into social currency

like they objectified for value.
on both sides.
kinda next level slavery.
like shit
we need an illegal immigrant crypto currency
like they need to put illegals on the blockchain
like just send thos nudes man.

a true american patriot
god bless your people, user, god bless.

Mexico and the rest of central America are shitholes. They really need hard-workers to unfuck their situation, but too many politicians in America would rather import them as cheap labor.

>muh civic nationalism

kys mutt

Shore up that trench user.

My trench is perfect bro

Attached: 1B2CD4AD-9BDC-4861-8D2A-F082199BD431.jpg (2400x2400, 900K)

You have a slab supporting columns there. Im not shit posting. That is really dangerous. You have to shore up the trench adjacent to the slab.

fill it in

I dont agree faggot, if you dont have a green card and youre here illegally you get the needle or a trip across the border home

>working below the surface without a hardhat and wall barriers to prevent cave in and burial
pretty sure this looks like an OSHA violation

>this

You think OSHA fucks around in Alabama ?

Its fine if they go through the legal process to be honest.

No, I dont
When I do the same things you just call me a worthless redneck, so eat shit and die, traitor

no, but you clearly do

I see the CMUs now. It’s ok. OSHA still wouldn’t be happy though with the depth being > 5’ and no shoring

Btw, thats a violation of safety codes too
Even a fucking worthless redneck like me knows better, faggot.

I the bean gets buried and you get sued into bankruptcy so the next time itll be YOU having to dig the trench.

This

Common sense solutions
1. No gibs
2. Fence is good, but no gibs is better
3. Without gibs most will self deport
4. Anyone that can make it without gibs are not that bad?

They have to go back. Imagine the economic miracle that would happen if the millions of jobs these people occupy were given to American citizens who didn’t send 50% of their earnings to another country.

yes
slavery is good

Attached: bang.gif (328x366, 826K)

How do you get anything done with those short little girl fingers?

ask him how many kids he has
even if he has one that's one more than you'll have

What could you possibly be trenching thats its falling that steep?

You fucking stupid monkey. You have to provide shoring if you’re going deeper than 5’. If there’s a cave in you’re going to jail you dumb fuck. Also you worked is not wearing any PPE.

I’ve got a kid and he has 4. It’s a foundation drain needs to have slope to run the water off after i tar the wall

Chill out it’s 5ft deep exactly

>OP: Exploiting the physical labor of non-whites from another country is a good thing, don’t you agree?
OP: Exploiting the physical labor of non-whites from another country is a good thing, don’t you agree?

If you're illegal you deserve deportation. Idgaf what shithole you're from do it legally or not at all. Jfc If Texas just had 2000 more militia there wouldn't even be a fucking Mexico

Based af

>I'd report my company for hiring illegals and call ICE on the beaner.

Sure you would...
If that happened at my company, we'd ALL be out of a job the very next day.
Sad, but very true.

Why would i report the company that pays me 25$ an hour to run this simple ass excavator with a radio and heat ?

Mexicans should be deported, Americans should not

I did stucco for two years until all the companies ended up being Mexicans. I did concrete for a year and a half until they moved me to a Spanish speaking group. I moved to Vegas and worked in a welding shop for four years. I was the only legal employee.
Fuck them all. It’s so bad in the SW that you almost have to speak Spanish to work anywhere that does construction. I switched to electrician because you have to be licensed and tested in English to do that trade. None of them should be allowed to stay because they drive wages down.

Go work hard in Mexico - make Mexico great.

The thing is, hard-working Mexicans are /people/ - they get old, they make babies who are resentful because they're not accepted, join gangs for identity, lobby for even more Mexicans. All the while paying not enough taxes to pay your share of the 1st world infrastructure we have here. So, sorry Jesus, you have to go back.

Lmfao! That’s his name Jesus

All browns should be deported. Did you know, that only the top 30% of earners pays their share of America's first-world infrastructure? Hispanics are a net loss of $588K over their lifetime, blacks, $750K. (Whites are net positive - $200K. This is from a 2014 analysis.)

>Succo and concrete
You didn't happen to work in Georgia and South Carolina area?

It's a common Mexican name - a thing Latins do apparently - I knew a Philippino named 'Emmanuel', eg.

They’ve been in way deeper trenches then this

Attached: E08DE259-C5B8-41A5-81C4-18172485B7B5.jpg (2400x2400, 578K)

Government shutdown bitches where’s osha

Instead of giving the finger start doing work, because you’re starting to look like a fucking nigger sitting here and replying on Jow Forums

Attached: 8F497460-6068-45B6-A44B-F9A3C6680CA1.jpg (789x1000, 249K)

You don't have to deport him, he's working in a trench without shoring, he'll be buried alive soon enough.

Based.

You can’t mistake my pure aryan hands sir, besides why rush this job when i can make it last ?

Looks like a really good way to die.

He should be deported...

And you or your company should be reported to OSHA....

In a trench over 4 ft without shoring or proper safety...

You fucking hacks are horrible..

You pick up illegals, rape them on Pay and then complain when you are caught and they deport the people you exploit.

FUCK YOU JAMOKE

if the are there LEGALLY

Have you Jamokes even heard of safety? or are you literally that level of bottom feeding shit outfit that you work like this?

Serious Question.

Pop Quiz: What does PPE stand for?

Would you let a hard working nigger fuck your daughter? Labor means fucking nothing, it is pure quantitative assessment if its a mexican.

Nice Benching .... Good job in working like shit. ...

When that collapses on one of those guys I wish I could be there when you are fined, arrested and sued... jamoke.

Because you are what is wrong with the production of society, and that is a nigger outlook. KYS.

makes no sense to me how people who enter a country illegally can be given a job without someone going to jail

So because you don't have OSHA ... you will risk the lives of others and cut corners...

You are shit..

This, But this is why illegal immigration exists, so scumbag contractors can slave pay beaners under the table and have them work in unsafe conditions, but still collect the big pay.

This is what I never hear cuckservatives talk about, the motherfuckers that hire the illegals.

No. those jobs should be vacated so out of work ex-federal employees can have them

fucking based

Yes those evil fucking Coast Guardmen. We should keep them from getting paid and they can dig ditches right?

Why would i get arrested and fined? I’m not the CEO I’m just a machine operator

I have had the unfortunate experience of working with illegals. most are shit. fuck em.

>use criminal faggot for cheap
enjoy your diseases faggot

Very true, no white man is getting in that grave. Shitty operator can't even make the hole safe so just send in a disposable

Employers that hire illegals should be facing prison time...

You are 100% correct they are the ones benefiting from this...

My company only hires Americans... Preferably Whites.... This guy OP's company is that bottom feeding, immoral piece of shit company that hires Home Depot Mexicans...

Disgusting...

They are not true Americans.. They are Kikes for doing this.

Poor fucker has no safety.... NO harness, no vest, hardhat.. nothing...

Just some Southern Retard digging a trench he "thinks" is safe....

The South is full of idiots... You fuckers created the Nigger problem.. now you are importing Mexicans to fuck us over..

You low IQ fools cause more problems than you have teeth in your retarded heads...

Fucking idiots.

where is the wooden shoring in that trench?

i’m all for working hard, as long as it’s done legally.

You are stupid....

You actually think that you have no liability for allowing men to enter an unsafe trench?

You and your boss will be held liable...

Your concept of the law is absolute shit.. I'm gonna laugh when your luck finally runs out..

You're complacent in a crime and benefiting from it, its like if you came up on a rape and started recording it to fap to later on..

All illegals must go back.

They are bottom feeders.. they probably don't even know what shoring is... or how to bench the trench....

These are the kinds of people who hire illegals... greedy bottom feeders...

I wish I know the site and company name.. I'd report those fuckers.

if that’s an illegal piece of construction equipment, it needs to go back

*complicit

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You must work for OSHA

Damn user I felt the rage through my screen. Godspeed

If they're here illegally then they have to go back, sorry op.

This, everyone wants to demonize the illegals but most of wouldn't come here if they weren't given jobs. Imagine this.
>Living in shithole El Salvadore, in total poverty.
>Come to America Amigo, we have jobs for you
>Make dangerous journey to get here
>Live in crowed shitty places because you try to keep a low profile, work for slave wages in unsafe conditions
>STILL better than back home where chances of you getting beheaded or shot or kid starving to death are real.

The real criminals here are the people who hire them.

No such thing as illegal or illegal when it comes to mass third-world immigration and forced "assimilation," user. : for it is all illegal as an act of genocide against the white race. Nobody is wiping out Asian communities in Asia like this, such a genocide is only perpetrated by anti-whites against white people. Do not tailgate anti-whites!

>death trap

>$25 per hour
poorfags think their opinion matters

25 an hour in Alabama is good money yankeeboy

I'm sure it is, do you guys need to be licensed to run machines with booms/tracks/blades etc?

All i have is my CDL to be able to pull the equipment in the road other than that no

Haven’t been that Far East, except boot camp.

my shitty commie state makes you get a license for everything.

Where you live ?

That's not a hard working Mexican. A hard working Mexican would have dug that by hand, not just shovel out the loose dirt the excavator leaves behind.

You can stay if you build the wall.

He’s hard working he literally runs all the pipe, when I’m backfilling he rakes it and plants grass seed and straw