/CiC/ - CANADA IS COLLAPSING

In Canada, a single snickers bar can cost up to $8.79

One single can of Coca-cola can go for as much as $5.43

Canadians try to rationalize this with "muh exchange rates" and "muh metric system" but the truth is Canada is collapsing

It is so bad that the currency is plunging from almost $0.85 at early 2018 to around $0.73 today
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/canadian-currency-plunges-amid-fear-of-rising-in-store-prices/

Canadians are afraid of taking pictures of their in-store prices because of government censors
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/canadians-fearing-trudeaus-retaliation-begin-to-censor-food-price-pictures-to-avoid-govt-tracking/

Attached: 1547402525372.jpg (485x452, 50K)

Attached: LOBLAWS PAYPIG SHAKEDOWN.jpg (574x595, 34K)

Just plain wrong, I can get a can of Coca cola brand come for $1 at most places and even ยข50 is some vending machines.

OH BOO FREAKING HOO

Everything here is more expensive and no one is complaining or collapsing
and you aren't fighting wars 24/7 or surrounded by mudshits
toughen up faggots

Attached: 432.png (937x400, 32K)

southwestern ontario pricing

Attached: Collage.jpg (3988x3988, 2.84M)

He's here! Based recycleanon

I had to sell my kidney for a can of kidney beans

I find those Daily Crusader articles to be very informative. Outstanding, hard hitting journalism!

Attached: tw8l7jkc6hdy.gif (550x360, 1.75M)

>911
>jew
The AI knows
also fuck off kike

Snickers cost like ninety nine cents here you fucking retard

>Canadians are afraid of taking pictures of their in-store prices because of government censors

WHAT! Just use VPN

If you want to keep LARPing can you at least up the effort, this is extremely low quality

RCMP has been reportedly tracking down priceanons using UPC codes and cross-referencing with in-store camera timestamps

Attached: 1547469495828.png (696x306, 60K)

Post the in store prices

This meme is boring and fake. Nice try russia

>Coca cola brand cum
We're talking about drinking soda, not drinking dog cum, leafbro.
Side note: Does the coca cola company make a lot of money in Canada selling canned cum? Never considered it

I don't wanna walk to the convenience store, it's like 15 mins from here.

>Does the coca cola company make a lot of money in Canada selling canned cum? Never considered it

Your mental illness is showing .

>walk
get a car faggot

I've been meaning to pulls my scanner out and scan a receipt from the grocery store but Im too weak

He had a car but sadly he had to sell it to feed his family approximately 10kg of chicken and 3 packs of ramen noodles

Kiss my dick Shartmarter

Attached: 20181204_081757.jpg (900x1600, 312K)