Is he he still wacist if he's right

Is he he still wacist if he's right

rt.com/news/448732-james-watson-titles-revoked/

Attached: jameswatson.jpg (1063x991, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ng.3869.epdf
cambridgebrainsciences.com/more/articles/22-genes-have-been-linked-to-intelligence
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150507135919.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes especially racist if hes right. I dont get why racism is such a big deal when its just nature expressing itself

maybe they can give that nobel to obama

The left doesn't deny science

How is he incorrect about the genes part?
People can count the geniuses this planet has had

Guess they just proved his point by doing this.

He’s not right though. Scientists just rebuked his ideas publicly.

Can you pinpoint and tell me the exact genes that contribute to intelligence?

(((scientists)))

If this doesn't prove to people that society isn't worth it I don't know what will.

Ironically

kys faggot

Science is supposed to be replicable. Just do they study again if he is so wrong

>"checkmate bigots, there's a gay gene"
>"IQ and genetics have nothing to do with each other"
Fuck off retarded faggot

This type of research will never get green lighted precisely because it can prove ethnic difference in intelligence. Maybe the Chinese are doing it, but since the West is too cuckold to try for fearing backlash, never is going to happen. Muh... Eugenics and shit. But is pretty obvious that Neanderthal DNA is the key to advanced society.

There is no need to, faggot. Intelligence is heritable, the only real debate are the finer points, eg how much, nature vs nuture, etc.

Get the fuck off the internet, Kraut.

Watson is right. The science supports him.

Attached: redpill melanocortin.png (1010x6700, 1.93M)

Why do you think scientific innovation in the West has dropped to essentially zero in the last decade? This is the reason.

>1990s
>watson and dawkins are my heroes because dna and evolution prove christianity wrong!
>2010s
>watson and dawkins are evil white men because dna and evolution are racist and sexist!

We are reaching brave New world style science very quickly.

So basically what you’re saying is that you have no evidence.

Ok then tell me which genes blacks and white have or don’t have that make the smarter or not smart

does this mean incest is okay? I mean people usually say incest fucks your genes and kids are born retarded, but since genes don't have anything to do with intelligence then it should be allowed, right?

Attached: rr4.png (302x296, 132K)

on what else would it depend?
memes and bullshit?

One of the main pioneers of gene research says there are. I suppose you know better.

Besides, even if I told you exactly which one it would just look like AACACABBABAACC etc

>IQ and Race
Wew, why does Jow Forums fall for this modern day trick?

Twin Studies. Take the (You) and kys

> one of the main pioneers of gene research says there are

Ok where’s the data? Where’s the peer review? I think there’s a unicorn orbiting the sun but that doesn’t mean it’s true without evidence

That’s a psychological study not a genetic one. If the intelligence gene exists, tell me what it is

So what if we are different? Why is that the worst thing? I thought we are suppose to celebrate our differences?
Someday we will leave for the stars and face species that are super skilled or super strong. As a human race we shouldn't destroy or erase our advantages. Which is that we have mutltiple races with different gifts.
Africans are great runners, we will need them to survive warlike aliens.
Chinese are like builder ants. We will need them to keep pace and build quickly with races that expand fast.
Whites are creative and organized, they will need to be the ones that understand all our gifts and make sure they are used correctly.
And Jews will be needed to subert alien races and destroy their societies or economies.
We shouldn't be hating each others abilities or differences, we should embrace them.

If there was no gene related to inteligence, then how could have humans evolved to be this inteligent, that is how did the inteligence that allowed the parent to thrive got passed on to the offspring.

You can find peer reviewed papers he has written you retard. This isnt a social science where you can pinch out a "theory" with no backing evidence and people will eat it up

>I think there’s a unicorn orbiting the sun but that doesn’t mean it’s true without evidence

What's your take on dark energy/dark matter? Honestly curious.

Because who tries to study ends like Watson, shunned and discredited don't matter where he goes because the stablishment cannot accept other paradigm than "we are all equal" since the end of WW2. When is pretty obvious africans have low level of IQ and civilization even before the colonialism.

Stripped of titles? Like he gives a shit.

>twin studies are just psychological, not genetic
The whole reason to use twins is to see the difference in nature and nurture you stupid queer. Nature is genetic if you're too hopped up on cum guzzling to understand that.

nature.com/articles/ng.3869.epdf
Here's 22 genes.

The left has pushed incest as a trendy dating choice in the last couple of years, so please... don't encourage them.

Watson made comments. That’s all he did. He never conducted an experiment or pinpointed which genes made whites smarter than blacks.

Can you link any of his peer reviewed evidence based research that shows the genes that influence intelligence?

>Deliberately spreading hatred and self superiority of races.

This shit belongs in the 18th century, along with him the old buffoon.
Science has moved on. We are all homo sapiens. Lets just keep him as a footnote in history as how not to declare your research,

>ay lmao material
Although I think it mostly about combination of biochemestry involved in thought process more than just genes making some part of brain active or something. There should be some sort of sort of a complex biological mechanism which needs to be "finely tuned" in order to reach peak performance.

Mountains of it, lying faggot
Serious question: will anyone give a fuck when you an hero?

Can you?

FAGGOT
KEK

>asking for a friend

Kek

PROOF YOUR RULING ESTABLISHMENT LITERALLY LIES TO YOUR FACE BECAUSE THEY DON'T TRUST YOU MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON FACTS.

WHITE POWER. HEIL HITLER. WHITES ARE SUPERIOR.

WHITES ONLY AMERICA. WHITES ONLY EARTH.

Yes, being correct is the essence of bigotry.

You can't be stripped of a Nobels Prize.
They even talk about some bitch who turned out to give 2 shits for her people, where they want to take it back. But cant. Because once you win that prize, it sticks.

Since you obviously read this and didn’t just google it (right?) can you tell me how this proves that whites have genes that blacks don’t that make them smarter?

Twin studies dont show is the genes that supposedly makes whites smarter than black. Tell me where you draw this conclusion

Thank you, I'm at work right now and didn't have time to dig these studies up.

It is also just obviously true. We knew that height was heritable before we even knew what fucking genes were. The brain is not a mystical vortex, it exists in meat space as matter, and is encoded by the same thing the rest of the body is, Genes.

If the faggot wants to suggest a different theory, he can provide the evidence for his claim. The burden if proof is always on these degenerate fucks.

>KILL EEM
>TRANSFER EVERYTHING

If there’s mountains of it why haven’t you provided any?

>Tell the truth
>Get punished

Attached: 09936C1881014F01B521B022EB9BA19C.jpg (1000x600, 116K)

The study that poster linked doesn’t prove anything if you actually read it :)

You asked for scientific evidence proving that genes determine intelligence. And asked for specific genes. First admit that genes do determine or at least highly influence intelligence and I'll complete your next demand.

I don't claim that anyone is smarter than anyone.
But your point was that there is no gene related to the inteligence, which simply seems impossible when you consider how the evolution works.

Anyway a single google search brings up something like this, if you actually gave a fuck you could probably find more
cambridgebrainsciences.com/more/articles/22-genes-have-been-linked-to-intelligence

It can be implied based on the fact that blacks, such as yourself, are dumber then every other ethnic group.

Post a time stamped picture of your last clean STD test and I'll post the research. You are parroting arguments that have already been addressed by intelligent people, ie not faggots.

This

Ok. You better give me a (you) after this though and not leave the thread in embarrassment.

Attached: 1496382545348.png (1213x1406, 219K)

But if it is a single gene than makes you smart... If it is completely non-existent in you... you should be totally retarded. While they claim that negroids have lower IQ comparing to caucasians.

i wish that were the case, where everyone can be a race-realist.

but the culture war is too far gone now. Mention anything about races having different traits and normies think you are advocating for genocide

You retarded fucking faggot, I can only presume you're the retard who thinks trout have short pregnancies.

THESE STUDIES SUGGEST INTELLIGENCE IS BETWEEN 50 AND 80 PERCENT DEOENDENT ON DNA.

There isn't one fucking gene you inbred cunt, it's a combination and it's a fucking fact that intelligence is linked to genetics.

Can someone give me a qrd on some essential reading? What are his best books?

This.
Answer the question memeflag and show nose.

Okay let’s unpack this. The article provided was done only on Central Europeans. Which is heavily biased and unrepresentative of the general population.

2. It mentions in your own same article that environment and upbringing have more to do with intelligence than genes

Have you actually bothered to read your sources? You just debunked yourselves

Based James Watson

SOOON..........

Nice moving the goalposts.

>The article provided was done only on Central Europeans. Which is heavily biased and unrepresentative of the general population.
No it isn't. It's a perfect sample of central europeans. Nothing more.
You'd just need a wider data set. But let's be real here, you back yourself into a corner made yourself look like a dumbass and now you are splitting hairs to save face.

Nice move of the goalpost faggot. You asked for proof intelligence is inheritable through genetics, twin studies is proof of that. Maybe you should rub the crusty cum from your eyes and read more thoroughly when demanding for evidence you queer

These studies suggest between 50 and 80 percent.

Take your split dick, go do some gay ops trying to get the people who disagree with you thrown off the internet, and cry yourself to sleep as your sub count drops below 100K you pathetic waste of sub-human trout shit.

So your saying whites take better care of there kids. Than blacks do.

Attached: Imagine_276b48_5729523.jpg (702x1040, 98K)

>Which is heavily biased and unrepresentative
Holy shit, irl you would have been lynched by now for being such a fucking faggot. For real, kys

Attached: 41d.jpg (680x750, 357K)

Offcourse I haven't read the source because it is of no consequence to me. I don't give a fuck about genes related to inteligence.
You have asked for evidence that there is a gene related to inteligence, I gave you a research that proves there is 22 of them.
Also there isn't single mention of the word "enviroment" or "upbringing", here nature.com/articles/ng.3869.epdf

>The article provided was done only on Central Europeans.
How is that relevant to the discussion of whether or not genes are responsible for intelligence. So we can be sure central Europeans have genes that determine intelligence. Admit that.

You're going to need a quote for the second claim.

t'was a nice touch at the end of your post
really makes me wanna research that big fucking gap we have over the what if of genetic conditionning

Attached: James Watson.jpg (1473x806, 425K)

This, I got no hits on the word "enviroment" or "upringing" in the actuall research, the news article that I've posted does mention it, but can't actually find it in the research.

So basically you admit you need more data. Thanks noted!

That isnt proof of genes that contribute to intelligence

The last time someone threw out that 80% it came right from a published paper that they had wildly misinterpreted. The other time, it was basically a parroting of that same misinterpretation. So do you have a better one?

>intelligence comes from the magical trait fairy, who doles out intelligence fairly and equally
>this is the only trait that is dispensed in such a manner
>this is SCIENCE bitches, and in no way a declaration of religious faith

sage bread though

So you’re admitting that you don’t read your sources

Thankfully more that one single study on this exist you brainlet loser.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150507135919.htm

The ADRA2b deletion variant appears in varying degrees across different ethnicities. Although roughly 50 per cent of the Caucasian population studied by these researchers in Canada carry the genetic variation, it has been found to be prevalent in other ethnicities. For example, one study found that just 10 per cent of Rwandans carried the ADRA2b gene variant.

Further research is planned to explore emotionally enhanced vividness, or EEV in other ethnic groups, and how ADRA2b influences emotional associations related to anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder and addiction.

>not intelligence but anyway

>have genes
You know nothing about genetics, cunt.

Such as?

You didnt respond to
Or
And there's about 8 more studies in that picture. So you better get reading

I saved it, user. Effort wasn't totally wasted.

Many scientists throughout history have been persecuted when their findings contradicted the prevailing dogma.

This is no more racist than choosing a race class in Skyrim based on their different strengths and weaknesses. Chinks are good at ping pong, Niggers can run and White people can swim good, so what?

FIND THE GENES

Attached: sddfgsdfg.jpg (205x245, 10K)

He's wrong and if he doesnt stop talking somebody's gonna have to kill him

lmao, how can you be this retarded? I bet in your deluded mind you actually make sense to yourself.

>twin studies
>Twin studiesallow researchers to examine the overall role of genes in the development of a trait or disorder. Comparisons between monozygotic (MZ or identical)twinsand dizygotic (DZ or fraternal)twinsare conducted to evaluate the degree of genetic and environmental influence on a specific trait.
You're fucking retarded you stupid faggot.

It would be if extreme scientific concern if genes did NOT contain instructions for how to create brain and nervous tissue. All of these fucking retards talking about intelligence as if it was not the DIRECT RESULT of a physical organ in your body have a massive claim to prove in this case. Is it magic? Why is intelligence the only human quality that is created via mysterious magic ? If it's magic, what is the purpose of the brain? Why does a brain injury cause defects in cognitive ability?

You are a faggot and a retard.

OI, DARWIN

find the genes!

Attached: Darwin_Variation_Fig41.jpg (1133x1465, 326K)

maybe you should seek them out dipshit-kun
you goddamn imbecile

Test

Attached: Portrait_of_Ruhollah_Khomeini.jpg (491x662, 67K)

Yeah, but it's not just him. Most of posters here don't know what is the difference between haplogroup and haplotype but still trying to read scientific papers.

People arguing here about how wrong are their beliefs based on their inability to understand data from the papers.