Any other magaheads getting kind of sick of Trump? I'm still a supporter I guess, but he just gets on my nerves lately...

Any other magaheads getting kind of sick of Trump? I'm still a supporter I guess, but he just gets on my nerves lately. I wasn't surprised his latest approval numbers are the lowest ever. He's just gotten annoying.

Attached: images (47).jpg (259x195, 7K)

Must be cool getting paid to post shit like this

Sage
#MAGA2020

Anyone tired of this faggot OP? He's not a complete faggot yet but he just keeps sucking dick. I wasn't surprised that his stomach is filled with nigger cum. He really should just kill himself.

Attached: 37b.png (600x756, 699K)

kill yourself shill rat

What's a magahead? I thought you shills said magapede when you make these slde threads.

Attached: 1547476679314.jpg (1125x1099, 281K)

I'm actually not a "shill". I'm actually a real Trump supporter who just finds Trump exasperating lately. I can't even stand to look at him and honestly I would support impeachment at this point.

Former trump supporter here. It’s been hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can’t let this man have the nuclear codes

sage
Hush, Shillanon, soon you'll be a lampshade,

Attached: cyiorcqm8m921.jpg (643x712, 62K)

Stay mad shill

Attached: 1546578011557(1).jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

Dear Diary

>He's just gotten annoying.
Not sure if woman or just another shill.

Attached: molyneux-argument.png (1870x922, 916K)

LOCK HIM UP !

Attached: trump-prison.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>I’m a trump supporter
>I would support his impeachement
Yeah. You’re definitely a shill.

>magaheads
Could you BE any more obvious?

Attached: 063807195a6fa642d491818e5f492b36.png (1028x578, 846K)

He kind of lost me with all his fuckshit but especially him sending troops to the border for the caravan. It was stupid because his ignorance on actual laws and posse comitatus .

No Cuck I am not.

We CAN'T let this guy get the nuclear codes

>I would support impeachment at this point.
Why?

Most obvious, shittiest concern troll I’ve ever seen. Do something better with your life OP. I know you can because I used to be like you. I posted for pennies. I was angry that no women wanted to sleep with me. I believed all the left wing conspiracy theories. I bought into the notion that a giant physical barrier on the border wouldn’t stop people from just walking right across. I didn’t want to have kids and didn’t care if I got AIDS. I was an in your face “everyone’s a retard but me” atheist. I wore Che Guevara tee shirts. I thought it was just a coincidence that all of my supervisors at the troll farm were named -stein or -berg or -witz or -baum. Then I woke up one day and realized they were just using me, taking advantage of my unhinged anger and naïveté. I stormed into work that day and told Mrs. Applebaum to “suck my tiny uncut cock, I quit!”, and I never looked back. Now I’m doing much better, I’ve got a great job, and I’ve found women are way more into right wing men than effeminate progressive men. You can do it too, OP. I know you can. Good luck, bud.

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1546461729605.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

Oh well now I believe you. Sage and report

I just am sitting back, watching Trump step on his dick and all the pro trump shills trying to invent new 4D chess explanations for his actions.

At this point, he's lost most of middle america, but fortunately for him, the electoral collage favors the rednecks, so he'll get elected in 2020 unless he kills a baby on live TV, even then his apologists will just claim it wasn't a white child and deserved to die.

SHILL MAN BAD

you're a shill or an idiot likely both, this thread suck and your content sucks, your political beliefs are amoral which is why you have to lie
>sage