HAPPENING - YELLOW VEST BANK RUN WORKING

The Yellow Vest "bank run" is having a great effect on the Euro, in spite of what globalists and leftists claim.

Timeline Rundown:

08 Jan 2019:
>French Protesters Planning Bank Run With Potential To Devastate Entire Euro Currency System
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-protesters-planning-bank-run-with-potential-to-devastate-entire-euro-currency-system/

08 Jan 2019:
>Euro Begins To Fall Sharply, Amidst Fears Of Imminent French “Yellow Vest” Bank Run
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/euro-begins-to-fall-sharply-amidst-fears-of-imminent-french-yellow-vest-bank-run/

12 Jan 2019:
>French Banks Reportedly Begin To CLOSE, NOT ALLOWING WITHDRAWALS Ahead Of Yellow Vest Bank Run
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-banks-reportedly-begin-to-close-not-allowing-withdrawals-ahead-of-yellow-vest-bank-run/

13 Jan 2019:
>Macron’s Forces Now OPENLY Using LIVE AMMUNITION Against Peaceful Protesters
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/macrons-forces-now-openly-using-live-ammunition-against-peaceful-protesters/

14 Jan 2019:
>(GRAPHIC FOOTAGE): GERMAN/EU MERCENARIES Dressed Up As French Police Now Allegedly Being ORDERED By Macron To KILL Retreating Protesters Using HEADSHOTS
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-eu-mercenaries-dressed-up-as-french-police-now-allegedly-being-ordered-by-macron-to-kill-retreating-protesters-using-headshots/

TODAY:
>“Yellow Vests” Effective – French BANK RUN Causing Fears As Far As IRELAND and CANADA
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/yellow-vests-effective-french-bank-run-causing-fears-as-far-as-ireland-and-canada/

Attached: 7040298-10773230.jpg (1280x850, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-eu-mercenaries-dressed-up-as-french-police-now-allegedly-being-ordered-by-macron-to-kill-retreating-protesters-using-headshots/
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/macrons-forces-now-openly-using-live-ammunition-against-peaceful-protesters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw all my money is in Link

Attached: 1443553781663.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

Fuckoff scammer

Feels good
LINK $1K EOY

It has barely moved in the past week. Calling bullshit.

>crusader.com/2019/01/yellow-vests-effective-french-bank-run-causing-fears-as-far-as-ireland-and-canada/

Dailycrusader isn't a source you stupid bastard.

Attached: 1505717804684.png (664x520, 177K)

FUCK, it's HAPPENING

OP is shilling for daily crusader, notice how people only started using this as a source in the past couple of months. They're desperately trying to gain revenue

France in chaos, polish political assassinations, brexit shitstorm looming within 24 hours.

I think the EU is imploding.

i keep my linkies extra stinky

Definitely looks that way. That shit with the German mercenaries headshotting retreating protesters was insane. I've seen a lot of fucked shit in LiveLeak but that's mostly third world shit... To see the French government literally hiring Germans to shoot French citizens in the fucking head is madness

fuck (clap) the (clap) daily (clap) crusader

Our economy is very fragile. If France falls then so do we.

>dailycrusader

lol

>dailycrusader

>link
Phew, Phew what's that smell?
Stinky Linky go to hell

Attached: 1123448567578.jpg (1435x907, 194K)

If I lived in Europe I'd find it hard to not go tape Jow Forums memes to bank windows

Especially in england top kek

Attached: B8BD7CCA-FB8B-4CD9-8B21-F8CA3D29C189.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Brace for impact

Dont run out of taters

BUMP

I don't get it. How is this working? Didn't all the shills repeatedly tell us that this wouldn't work?

nice multicultural link faggot
you are worst than leftist shills who shill for cnn and vice links

Let's hope so.

Cope

>loscrusadidosladailida

Attached: 1540938354808.png (198x181, 74K)

God damn it linkies, brigading other boards with your scam?

Source?

Attached: dims.jpg (630x842, 100K)

please translate to english, user

French, my dear compatriots,

As the protests and protest movements of the "Yellow Vests" develop from week to week throughout the national territory, I wish to express my solidarity and deep compassion for those who suffer, are devoid of resources, crushed of charges, humiliated and deprived of hope, and who have no other means of expression than to rise like a single man to manifest their disappointment, their anguish and their anger. These French people are the silent majority who have been silent for decades and some of whom had forgotten their existence. Today it is the people of France who stand up to defend their way of life and their dignity.

It is essential to hear it, essential to take into account its legitimate aspirations.

Of course, we must condemn and ban the use of violence by certain extreme groups who seek to exploit this deeply popular movement to destabilize the state. This guilty and sterile violence can only favor the cause of those who do not wish to hear the cry of an entire people.

On this day of the Immaculate Conception, I entrust France to Our Lady who is the true Queen of France.

May God protect the eldest daughter of His Church, may God help the unhappy, poor and suffering French. May He give them hope and faith in the future of our country, which must rise up and reconnect with all that has made it as great as the peace of hearts and the sweetness of life.

Louis,
Duc d'Anjou

Attached: 15965941_684252731754024_8184594364945626379_n (1).jpg (960x540, 59K)

>dailyshill

A right-wing newspaper is one thing, but that piece of shit outlet embellishes to the point of dishonesty.

#metoo

bump

Why hasn't anybody started running guns to these yellow jackets?

Massive media blackout and it hasn't turned into a proper 'rebellion' yet.

>I don't get it. How is this working? Didn't all the shills repeatedly tell us that this wouldn't work?
of course it's working, that's why the shills shilled so hard that it wouldn't. kikes are getting BTFO at their own game

who uses actual cash nowadays?

Yup and it's only going to get worse from here on out. Now people are going to slowly realize it was all a bullshit excuse and the banks aren't willing to let them have their own money...shit is REALLY going to hit the fan on a grand scale. Its one thing to have only done this France to counter the Yellow Vests but they even did it in other EU countries. Thereby dragging those other people into this mess.

Which was a huge critically strategic mistake. They should have had enough cash on hand to settle those other(few) people. Obviously, they didn't for the Yellow Vests in France for obvious reasons but now... it's not going to be just France who is going to panic about bank runs.

Fun fact: economists have used game theory (not vidya you fucking retard) to discover that starting a bank run is irrational, but participating in a bank run that has already started is the only way to not lose all your money

How the fuck aren't you people talking about the police using LIVE FUCKING AMMUNITION on protestors? Jesus christ this place glows in the god damned dark.

Based Link marine. Fpbp.

Attached: 1525891147971(1).jpg (1305x803, 159K)

Because half is for shitposting, misleading newfags & annoying the glowniggers. Full is....well, more of the same but slightly more serious.

This is why we needs some French Anons to poach some bloody videos and they need to upload them to as many places as possible.

bumped

bump

WHAT WILL HAPPEN
MARK MY WORDS
PS:IN THE CASE I PREDICT IT RIGHT, I AM NOT INVOLVED AT THIS MESS. ITS JUST A POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT KIND OF THING.

1-PEOPLE START TO DO A BANK RUN
2-FRANCH RUSH AND CREATE AN LAW, WHERE YOU CAN ONLY SPEND A MAX OF X (INSERT FRANCE MONEY HERE) NOTES AT AN TIME. IF YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE YOU NEED TO TRADE OR USE CREDIT CARDS.
3-AN ENTIRE POPULATION JUMP TO CREDIT CARDS.

THIS PREPARE FOR THE NEXT STEP THAT I WONT TALK ABOUT
PS: USING CRYPTO WILL ONLY YOU PREPARE YOU FOR SOME OF THE PARTS OF THE NEXT STEP

>Oc/furvr
Oc/fur rift vr

this guide can be really useful for french anons when the police start firing live rounds

Attached: xlarge (1).jpg (647x1024, 182K)

Must be some truth to this the shills are blowing up threads all over the internet, it reeks of desperation.

checked and kek'ed

>"bank run" is having a great effect on the Euro,
That's not how banks work. Money is created out of thin air anyhow and it will never run out because more supply is simply printed. The "bank run" only works to destroy private banks that lack reserves in countries without central banks to support them with unlimited supply of money.

No it has not you brainlet

So they'll fix all the money that gets taken out by just printing more?

I foresee good things coming from that.

> fix all the money that gets taken out by just printing more?
It's just notes, the real money supply is hundreds of times larger than the notes in circulation. The alleged "run" is nonsense because people can't pay most of their bills through notes and will have to re-deposit the money anyhow. As a means to upset the system, the "bank run" idea is moronic.

As for the spontaneous organic authenticity of the so-called "yellow vests" see pic related.

Attached: scam.jpg (722x859, 411K)

>photo of protestors superimposed on the hermit over a “planet trump” magazine cover.

If anything, the hermit implies organic authenticity, moreso than premeditation you brainlet.

World wide bank meltdown

Attached: world wide bank meltdown.png (2000x1125, 2.2M)

>Since it depicts a "hermit" the latest iteration of obviously pre-planned colour-protests must be authentic.

Can't wait until a Bonaparte takes office and the Empire is restored.

Attached: napoleon_bonaparte.jpg (200x254, 16K)

>Allegedly

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

which french bank ADRs to buy puts on?

>Macron’s Forces Now OPENLY Using LIVE AMMUNITION Against Peaceful Protesters

Attached: firefighter french flashbang.png (767x766, 140K)

Attached: french firefighter 3 kids.png (780x698, 957K)