Blacker than you Ngubu

>Blacker than you Ngubu...

Attached: crashing the black race with no survivors.png (433x472, 62K)

I worked with a girl from Nigeria once. She said the British were the best thing to ever happen to them.

Attached: 1dbab1dc8b65e9b7d2dc42e0b836f890.jpg (434x650, 57K)

>be black
>have an Arab name

Attached: 1526807414591.png (1056x1464, 1.6M)

>That picture

Attached: uno1.gif (500x400, 498K)

Africans generally dislike mercan niggas.

Based niggers

I prefer African Americans to African Africans desu

This Apefricans make Americoons look civilized.

American niggers are stupid water melon spinning apes. This is a common knowledge in their ancestral homeland.
Brits are the best thing to ever happen in India and Asia. Even though they lie when they say it's not.

Who doesn't?

>your great great great uncle Magobi was enslaved but your dad got away
>Magobi's descendants live in a comparative paradise while you're stuck in an arid shithole
>Magobi's descendants bitch and complain about how Magobi was enslaved and use it as an excuse to shit things up in their paradise

I'd hate them too.

I work with several guys from various African countries and they universally hate American blacks.

Problem with that is the english didn't even knew Africa existed till the industrial revolution.

I really do hope that when the dust settles, Wakanda appoints Tariq to be their ambassador to our ethnostate.

Attached: 1518645200758.jpg (1029x6000, 1019K)

Damn what were the deleted tweets that made Tariq chimp out?

W E W U Z K A N G Z N S H I E T
E U A H
Z N I
G E
Z T

dag nabbit

WE

african americans should hate native born africans most of all - it was they that enslaved them and sold them off to sandniggers and kikes.

When I was in college I played football with a guy from Ghana and one from Nigeria, they would flip out if you called them African American, they hated black Americans, they thought they brought great shame to the black race.

Everyone hates them, they are fucking awful.
African Africans are usually all right as long as they're Christians. We still have too many of them, obviously.

How do British nigs compare?

Amazing, even African niggers call American niggers, niggers.

God and truth proves us right

May the puppets of the globalists be thrown unto eternal hellfire, along their masters.

2nd generation go just as niggerish. Worked with one. Sad story. The culture consumes them at some point quite quickly sometimes. Beware the top .1% that come here about your children!

>they're Christians
They're usually shallow Christians. I think pizzagate fucked them up, and they believe in ghosts at the highest rate. The one black girl I briefly dated was a Joel Olsteen fan. Wealth and prosperity bullshit.

Theres a fair amount of Eastern niggers that are quite as bad.

They aren't wrong, American niggers ate the worst kind.

Don't mean to oversimplify, shallow Christians are common with whites too. Talk about God and this passage in the morning, fuck a prostitute at night cause you got it for free.

>JFK shot himself
>Onions Grand Theory
>Mountains are trees
kek

And the prostitute has bible quotes tattoed on her body. Great stuff.

>Basketball Americans pretend Africa is amazing (yet talks shit about Africans)
>somewhat intelligent and wealthy Africans finally get out of their shithole
>move to the US where basketball Americans act like Africa is amazing yet they don't want to go there
>they act like niggers and make a lot of people wish blacks were back in Africa
I'd be pissed to if I finally got to America and the more native nogs got me kicked out or hated. They're trying to escape Africa not go to Africa 2.0 where the people are actively trying to destroy the country.