The absolute state of drumftards

>the absolute state of drumftards
WHAT A JOKE

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-120256_Chrome.jpg (1254x516, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4
youtube.com/watch?v=3TH7MUQ3cfA
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself shill rat

>(((Poll)))
>(((Drudge)))
how many good goy points do you need?

Attached: hillarylelpolls.jpg (1035x565, 88K)

Attached: DB393873-FA2C-4902-B725-CF0FCF8592A1.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

It’s January 14th....

Validates me joining team AOC. Down with the God Emperor and hail to our new queen!

Attached: mCXw_MuR.jpg (856x856, 72K)

The level of cope libshits are putting on display is pathetic. Get ready to bend the knee

Attached: 1546969265558.png (683x531, 739K)

Trump practically doomed himself by supporting gun control. You can take the yankee cuck out of NYC but you cannot take the NYC out of the yankee cuck.

Attached: FEB67802-657B-4C38-B763-621803BD9A6C.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Polls.

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

Attached: cnn fail prediction.png (720x848, 283K)

Jesus have mercy. What’s it with the left and their cringy memes?

Drudge was posting article after article about poll numbers "higher than Obama" for a ear. Only a political zombie cared about that and only a political zombie thinks this is a win/loss now.
>sage

Attached: CNNvsFox stories.jpg (1689x2047, 586K)

Gun control, H1-B bullshit, wanting DACA, not just declaring a national emergency and building the wall. He better wake the fuck up and do what he said he was going to do.

The left is a meme:
youtube.com/watch?v=3TH7MUQ3cfA

Attached: Trump is not their pres.jpg (700x726, 91K)

Attached: Trump just.png (1109x914, 443K)

Drudge is a kike

Attached: 6E9C5907-310C-4DEE-B23C-96EF53F21F4B.png (590x97, 6K)

Left over "from the mouth of the lion" material?

What's Matt Drudge's story again? Some nobody jew with a computer in his dinky ass apartment just happens to be given the inside scoop and just so happens to become the biggest news aggregator on the web (coincidentally always supplying all major jewish news sites with traffic) and also just so happens to highlight every single fabricated bit of news about Trump (but is on our side! Why he's just pointing it out right?)

Fuck this jew rat. I know mossad money when I see it

Glormpf is finished!

Attached: wrong.jpg (344x356, 17K)

It's literally a (((CNN))) poll, so basically the DNC is trying to end the shutdown with push-polls

>in year

but its only January.........?

lol just like all the polls showing SHE will win. Sure, we believe it

He's just some clever sheeney who realized news aggregation was preferable to 1% woke boomers who realized they're getting the same stories slightly rewritten from all their local news.
Oddly he still has that market cornered. Would really appreciate alternatives.

Imagine being this brainwashed

Attached: fake-news-journalists-CNN-Clinton-campaign-600.jpg (600x1078, 193K)

It's unclear whose side Drudge is on, probably his own for the sake of shekels.

In february 2018 CNN had Trump's approval down at 35%, which means Trump's 37% that Drudge is referencing is actually higher. CNN uses shill-metrics in their polls and should be ignored anyway.

Likewise the IBD poll has found Trump's approval among adults is at its highest point since literally 2 years ago, at the beginning of 2017.

So Drudge is literally fake news.

>Hillary has a 99% chance of winning
>Trump will never be president
>It's not rigged you're just losing

Attached: 1546578011557(1).jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

See Drudge is just plain lying

Attached: Trumpgrump2.jpg (816x1273, 416K)

Hello rabbi

Launch Orangemanbad.exe

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

But that's a lie, his approval rating is 40.7, and it was that only a few months ago. Unless Drudge is being a faggot and being like "hurrr technically it was 2018 2 weeks ago so I'm not technically lying hurrrr"

"lowest in year" meaning lowest in 2019? big deal 2019 is only like 20 days old.

>Oddly he still has that market cornered
Gee I wonder (((why)))

He alienated Americans by the gov’t shutdown. I wouldn’t have done that, it is terrible optics, but then again he and all racists are brainlets.

I wouldn’t let Drumpf operate a register at a grocery store. He would steal the till although he’s a trust-fund-baby and then go blame some other group.

He is a lowlife. His supporters are shills and complete morons.

No one goes to Drudge anymore. Its become obvious Trump locking up pedos has annoyed the gay jew.

Attached: IMG_2122.png (750x1334, 326K)

Jews are only on one side: themselves as a part of a larger jewish race. He got mossad money to start up and he won't ever mention it just like Breitbart. Oh Andrew just happened to help Arianna with a website, then just happened to start his own equally powerful website that also happens to be the exact mirror opposite, politically and with equal traction in user base so the goys never stop fighting. What about that picture, Andrew, of you and Netanyahu? With the news story saying they funded your startup? Are you in heaven or burning in hell Andrew?

This.
Why does anyone take a homosexual Jew seriously?
He is the enemy

those of us who work for a living LOVE the gov't shutdown. we can actually get things done.

Trump does not deserve high approval numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
>youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nobody polled me or my entire network of Trumpists.