White Femanon here. I don't post often but I think you're pretty funny...

White Femanon here. I don't post often but I think you're pretty funny. I have values that align more with the far-right than anything on the left. I do think it's funny that you've let this board get in your head so much though. You sound weak. I'm intelligent enough to see through the satire and also intelligent enough to see that the far right offers me nothing but slavery to the whims of white men while you white incels blame me for your loser lives. No thanks. I have self-respect and a career, I'm also never planning to have children (something the far right is also completely against). At least these guys make me laugh and there's more truth to be found here than anything you'd suggest I'm 100% sure.

Attached: 53C3B7D8-594F-4E6F-8C53-25FF5656F6B7.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Attached: 1391899067399.png (640x387, 15K)

Attached: hot dogs or legs.jpg (500x447, 41K)

White femanon here too. I want to have children.

Post pussy or gtfo!

White femanon here. You're a faggot

Timestamped Tits or GTFO.
You know the rules.

tits or gtfo roastienigger

Just ignore the women hating incels lady, they’re mad white women wouldn’t have sex with them.

Tits or Gtfo

tits or gtfo

white femanon here, op is a LARPing 1 post faggot

another white femanon here. I'm thinking about settling down and finding a nice man to possibly marry.

Is it true that I should keep quiet about the other men I have had sex with?

Attached: sandwichhynr.jpg (640x430, 148K)

White femanon here. I want to raise children in a traditional family with my current husband.
Come crawling to me when your uterus shrivels up and you start considering suicide.

latino first gen over here, show tits post time stamp and state your business or gtfo

Why are you boys always so mad?

Attached: 3099D667-5313-4C7C-A9B6-78EF22FC7901.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Creo en los milagros desde que te vi
En esta noche de tequila boom, boom.
Eres tan sexy, eres sexy thing
Mis ojos te persiguen solo a ti.
Y debe haber un caos dentro de ti
Para que brotes de una estrella que baila.
Infierno y paraiso dentro de ti,
La luna es un sol mira como brilla.
Baby the night is on fire
Seamos fuego en el cielo,
Llamas en lo obscuro, what you say
Baila, baila morena
Bajo de esta luna llena,
Under the moonlight
Under the moonlight
Ven chica, ven loca, dame tu boca,
En esta noche cualquier cosa te toca.
Mi corazÃ3n se revienta y no aguanto,
Morena rebuena te quiero yo tanto.
Baby, the night is on fire
Seamos fuego en el cielo,
Escandalo en lo obscuro, what you say
Baila, baila morena
Bajo de esta luna llena
Under the moonlight
Y baila, under the moonlight
Bajo de esta luna llena
Baila morena
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
You got me hutin' so bad, so bad
You let me so, so bad
What you say...
Baila, baila morena
Bajo de esta luna llena
Under the moonlight (under the moonlight)
Y baila (baila), under the moonlight,
Bajo de esta luna llena (baila morena)
Baila morena (come on baby, come on)
Bajo de esta luna llena,
Bajo de esta luna llena,
Bajo de esta luna llena
Under the moonlight

>now show us your benis

White Femanon here.
I want cummies in my tummy for the sole purpose of procreation.

Attached: 1543169472421.jpg (500x281, 17K)

Attached: 1538636934537.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

ants

no tits..... >:(

the reason is because there are far too many larpers who say they are women for attention this rule was established for a reason.

trap
obvious tuck-in
no discernible tits

you know the rules.

tits or gtfo.

Tits or get the fuck out.

Why does this shit always get so many fucking replies?

see

Well sit and spin on the huge, firm turd I just laid out in my clean, beautiful white toilet. It's sticking straight out of the water in a triumphant vertical salute just waiting for you to mount it. I know you're looking for something long and fat to fill your ass.

these are the designated shitposting threads
remember to do the opposite of bump

>I am intelligent enough to see that claiming I'm a female will get me attention
>(But not enough to also see that I will be called out for it, because everyone can see I am banking on thirsty insecurity.)

swear why do women always want something from us but will state that they dont want anything to do with us? fucking mental only thing they belong in is the kitchen

>I'm also never planning to have children

Is it with Tyrone or with a white man? No one gives a fuck about your grievences. Just do your part.

show dicc

Attached: femanon.jpg (407x405, 90K)

>White Femanon here.
you know the rules....

Attached: 1530689911561.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

Because you're a larping fag until tits and timestamp.
Or else stay true user and dont mention sex fucking nigger.
The rules are there for a reason!
Now gtfo

Tits or GTFO

Oh, I misread. Kys slut.

Attached: rntKywe.jpg (480x440, 73K)

Nintendo Gorilla Warfare expert here, reply to this post or your fish will die in their sleep tonight.

>At least these guys make me laugh and there's more truth to be found here than anything you'd suggest I'm 100% sure.

I think you missed a line in your copypasta

Meme flag israeli

Fucking based

tits or Auschwitz

Attached: 1411950966234.jpg (285x214, 11K)

No one cares what you shill cunt.

>intelligent enough to see that the far right offers me nothing but slavery to the whims of white men
You know you want it. Come on, let's make plenty of intelligent white babies. You'll stay at home and homeschool them and I will work for your ass. There'll be a ban for social media in our house tho. Take it or leave.

Barren White Femanon here.
I want cummies in her tummy for the sole purpose of procreation.

If you can't make it in the bigs don't blame competition furline. All the top girls are nationalists and a great honour and privilege awaits them all!

>You got me hutin' so bad, so bad
Durrrrr no thanks

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

oh, nvm, you're a slut. I withdraw my offer

so you are gonna get out of the genne pool? Nice ! Happy ridance

>meme-flag and low res pictures
Hello JIDF. Remember to sage bois.

>Implying you get all my jokes
Ever heard the song LEVELS by Avicii? This stuff goes deeper than your fuckhole.

Attached: 3A19F7F4-EE86-4A23-81DD-2805603D7A20.gif (500x288, 727K)

I'll bite.
If you don't breed with a rightwinger you're condemning your kids to a life of slavery, either at the hands of the chinese or through islam.

3rd gen Holocaust survivor here. Gas yourself

>White Femanon here.
So l am betting you have a bigger dick then most here. You sound more like a leftist feminist.

Do you want to be a liar with a delusional cuck?

Post brapper

>white femanon here

Attached: 1386591777338.png (536x498, 23K)

>No tits
>Hidden bulge
>Trap
Gay attentionfagging

Tits or gtfo

>White Femanon here
stopped reading. checked for tits. didnt see tits. rest of post unread

Your values means your words. Nobody cares about your words. Women always say what men want to hear to be accepted in the "cool" group. It's what you do that matters. You are functionally a leftist engaging in deceit. Fuck off to your career and watch carefully what happens when the system begins to collapse.

>See through the satire
Not everything you read is satire and if you have to hide behind 'oh its only satire' you're incredibly weak willed.
Either stand behind your beliefs or don't, don't half ass it.
Other than that sage.

Attached: 3a9f28b56108ab5f48ccb8bb05cd7b4e70f339b3.jpg (720x480, 95K)

>125x94

im fine with women working if they truly want to. individual free will and all that. but as a general course for society i do not believe it should be encouraged or enforced with gender quotas. women should be more free to raise their children at home while the father works, however the economy rarely allows that these days. its a shame, the family is the base of civilization. with that base eroded all progress and survival is in jeopardy.

>you sound weak
men have little incentive to rise to the occasion anymore. whats the reward? brief access to some vagina? a chance to be a temporary fling for a fickle modern woman? it is no surprise that men let themselves grow weak when they have given up on women, as they have every reason to.

Only a pole would find OP intelligent. Comment again and I'll be inclined to shit in one of your pierogis, but never tell you which I shat in.

>no tits
>not even a timestamp
gtfo

Femanon here

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (826x620, 43K)

White Femanon here. For some reason I'm proud to be someone that doesn't care to procreate. I don't really have an argument for why you should be proud to or NOT to procreate, but hey, here I am. I respect myself too much to adhere to what my genetics would care for me to do, and you must respect that as well. Me, and people like me that contain genetics that predispose us to not caring about procreating will die away and that's okay.

>user here
>Here
No shit you fucking brain-dead shill.

Attached: 1547055811645.jpg (436x536, 51K)

What career, lad?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

> Im smart and value my selfworth
> Ill never have kids because why pass these positive traits on
> Girl power

don't hide it but don't mention unless asked. dishonesty at a time when men trust women less then they ever have before maybe not too smart. if directly asked give honest albeit sanitized answers, the gooey sperm covered details can be left out, nobody wants to hear that.

personally i dont care so much. however it would not be rational to expect a woman of many partners to stick with me. i would expect she would move on from me in time as she did her many other partners. its a logical concern and thats part of where mens thoughts on this issue comes from. it also comes from instinctual feelings, that a woman of many partners feels gross and wrong to be with is something of a an evolved survival mechanism to prevent men from wasting resources.

>199781848
>WHITE FEMANON reporting in
My pussy gets shredded by my German Shepard #lol #random

"White femanon here"

Attached: 1528641495105.png (724x483, 639K)

who cares what some upjumped sexrobot thinks in her cockcarusell

btw cool story bro kek

Show feminine penis you fucking faggot

>I have values that align more with the far-right than anything on the left.
This is contradictory right out the gate.

>while you white incels blame me for your loser lives
Who has ever said anything like that, do you have any examples of this which aren't factually true.

Who the fuck are YOU talking to?
"you're", "you've", "You"

Must be one of those MSM journalists who thinks this Jow Forums fellow is up to no good

You are pathetic, my husband is the most redpilled man ever. We are on our 3rd child and He will protect us through Hell and Brimstone!

I will always support him. I will always love him. 10 years and still going because I know he will be there for me and I will be there for him. We talk and solve our problems.

The men here are a thousand times better than you will ever be.

Your knees are fucking ugly you masucline shit.

Attached: 1504643975740.jpg (505x604, 54K)

That’s a man

Attached: 1547485990031.gif (1280x640, 155K)

if you are femanon: its your duty to make at least 3 white kids. you owe it to your ancestors.

if you are a troll: nvm, have a nice day, sir.

I could easily severe your spine
>2kb

> Huwhite

So many ass blasted sissy cuck bois, too scared of a real women???

Attached: DAB3793A-FF2B-4A60-BC29-A8CB13AD9636.jpg (187x250, 5K)

100% right. You do you. There is nothing we must if we choose not to, except basic biology. We have every right not to let you drag us down with you. Just die, your thoughts and felings are extension of yor genetics telling you that you are worthless hence there is no need for you to procreate. Mine say otherwise, I do me.

Shit in all, I'm never going to muttland anyway. Also I was obviously larping, you utter faggot. How do you imagine me hitting on some random slut on anonymous board? Technically it's impossible.

>I have values that align more with the far-right than anything on the left.
>far right offers me nothing but slavery
>I'm not like other girls
Kek, sure thing cupcake. Only an actual incels
would not recognize this line of shit, but you are just like them and still a mentally damaged lefty. Tits or GTFO

Attached: d1fc0783-2579-4ca2-8063-4a0870a6639a.png (765x357, 83K)

also keep in mind that you may lose attraction for any man willing to stick with you despite your history. its a bit of irony that, so many women are incapable of finding any man willing to be with her despite her history attractive. as soon as he knows and decides he doesnt care you will lose interest in him. hahaha. this is another reason why women with high partner counts cant settle down. they see any man as weak that decides to settle with her despite her history.

Dont know i those idots here are trolling or serious with their posts.

What happend to you pol, you are just like reddit

>White Femanon here
Soros leftarded incel-bait
fuck shills & sage them

You sounds like you need to be posting them tiddiez. Also, you are not a channer. GTFO whore.

Whatever dude...

Please be my gf. I'll do anything you want.

RARE.