Happening: Bolton pushes Mattis out of whitehouse to get War with Iran

Mattis was on our team. Mattis objected to needless strikes against Iran, Bolton had him removed and planned his own wartime operations against Iran

Attached: FEB19390-9179-4BEB-985E-0F1F0346EE77.jpg (749x1118, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/1083484907677069313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DC9E6EF4-73EB-4301-BC04-805824EDA3B0.jpg (738x1077, 221K)

Please get ready to die for Israel some more, burgers. It's the patriotic thing to do, never forget that.

Based Trump only hires the best.

Attached: bolton war.png (837x723, 498K)

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1521776327634.jpg (938x844, 133K)

>Mattis was on our team.
we're team tranny?

4 MORE YEARS FAGGOTS

TRUMP - ISREAL 2020
SUCK IT YOU WHITE SUPREMISIST SCUM

>Mattis was on our team. Mattis objected to needless strikes against Iran
LMAO

Attached: 8974762873423.jpg (2700x1800, 568K)

>Warmongerer Neocons are going to once again "protect US's economic interests" in the middle east while they will send all the refugees to Europe

Why are Ameritards so cucked?

Nice power move by Trump allowing Bolton to stay on board. Regardless of whether or not you agree with Bolton, this undoubtedly will shake those he has to negotiate with.

Someone needs to kill this traitor before he gets Americans killed

that's right faggot, eat it up, you cant stop Trump and you cant stop Us

I honestly don't know what the fuck Trump is thinking having this fuckhead on board. I know he loves Israel's cock up his ass, but John Bolton is a complete nutjob.

Wrong. Trump pushed Marty’s out over withdrawing from Syria. This is just a Russian prooagandist’s attempt to turn public opinion against Bolton unfairly, because Bolton has promised to protect the Kurds and delay the pull-out until ISIS is done.

Try again, Olgino.

Has there ever been a group of people that have suffered as much as Iranians in the past (e.g., Mongols, Turkic, Arabs, Anglos, Russians) and the relative present (e.g., Mossadegh, Carter-backed Khomeini, constant threats of war, etc.)? Iranian Americans have given this shit country so much as statistics in STEM show, but due to contemporary politics and propagandist media, most Americans do not realize this and tend to treat the average Iranian very poorly. All this will lead to is growth of resentment in the average Iranian, and unlike East Asians, Iranians are not the kind of people to cuck and cool down after obvious exploitation. It's simple, America can only be your friend when you kowtow to them, but they fail to understand real friendship comes by way of treating each other as equals.

Trump will die in prison.

Attached: 8736435067390.png (750x949, 466K)

You are the worst shill I have ever seen

When did Trump appoint Bolton as his war department minister? Why is Bolton acting as though he is President Trump? I don't understand these news headlines. I'm not going to fight against Iran.

Trump and Isreal are taking over the west, get on board faggot

Attached: 67435678345.png (616x683, 325K)

His team is pushing for Tulsi, whose anti-israel reputation unfairly proceeds her. Maybe the plan is more than just D&C of democrats - make enough jews switch to republican so that they can publicize that Trump is a greater POTUS than Reagan?

That is exactly the opposite of what happened you fucking low-IQ retard. The Pentagon literally said recently "we don't take orders from John Bolton" when he denied that they were pulling out of Syria.

There IS NO PLAN TO STRIKE IRAN. You have been repeating the same low-information cringe for two fucking years, I have been right every single time and you have been wrong every single time, why do you keep doing it? What is your excuse for refusing to inform yourself on the actual events occurring in front of you? In April of 2017, I said "it's nothing, don't panic" and instead you all panicked and acted like WWIII was about to start. Then Trump cut CIA funding to the FSA and the war effectively ended.

In April of 2018, I said "it's nothing, don't panic," and again, you ignored me and panicked, and flooded the board with HUU HUU ZION DON HUU HUU NEOCON DON HUU HUU JOHN BOWTON JOHN BOWTON for eight fucking months.

And now here we stand. Syria is over. I was objectively right, you were objectively wrong, and now you're ignoring all trends and picking ANOTHER thing to be fucking wrong about. Please. For the hundredth time, for my birthday, just fucking LISTEN TO ME ONCE. Listen to me this one time. John Bolton does not control US Foreign Policy. Trump does. There will not be a war with Iran, we aren't going back into Syria, no we are not replacing the troops with Mercenaries, no we are not going to keep trying to undercut Assad, and no, Mattis leaving wasn't good.

Keep that cringe to yourself, you uninformed low-IQ losers. I'm getting tired of having to correct your stupid chicken little bullshit every few days.

Attached: __kiryuuin_satsuki_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_megumi_cv__sample-ff9582e88fa9c9f73e89fc8dd469c4f4.jpg (850x1100, 363K)

>Has there ever been a group of people that have suffered as much as Iranians

Attached: 1516983463982.jpg (353x251, 50K)

kill yourself shill rat

Sorry Mattis leaving wasn't BAD. Mattis was a warhawk cocksucker. He was not "moderating" John Bolton they were on the same team.

THIS is the cringe I'm talking about. Objectively the opposite of what's happened. Huu huu zion dooooooon huu huuuuuuu! Fucking retard.

Nope. I'm right, and this is screencapped. So I'm going to get to do the same thing I got to do for months every single time, and remind you, forever, that I was right and you were wrong.

every war monger as a zionist puppet

JIDF detected.

I actually do believe in the Holocaust, but thing is, Jews did get A LOT of help after it. Iran didn't receive any help after genocides wrought by Mongolians. In fact, the population was only able to reach pre-Mongol levels during early 20th century.

The Lion of Damascus, Bashar Al-Assad, has triumphed in Syria because Donald Trump cut funding to the FSA and reduced the intensity of its bombing campaigns against the SAA and allied factions.

This is a fact. This is the exact opposite of Israeli interests. I am factually correct on this subject and there is nothing you can say or do except LIE and be wrong, as you have every other time we have ever discussed this.

Donald Trump has undone Neocon warmongering for the first time in decades, and you, being a low-information retard, simply refuse to see it. This is either because you have an IQ in the low 80s, or because you are deliberately misconstruing the truth to set people against each other for Jewish interests.

Attached: 9fc.gif (320x240, 239K)

daily reminder we invaded iraq for no reason but oil, not cause they where connected to 9/11.

Daily reminder that Iran has done nothing wrong, and they want to take it down, Iran is the most civilized middle eastern country.

Mattis was a neocon and absolutely was not on our team.

>implying they don't already control it.

Nobody in the high ranks of the military and state department is on our side.

You are correct. The jidf calling you jidf are the jidf.

What doesn't make sense is why Trump is keeping Bolton around. Is it to subdue Israel and neocons that White House can still be controlled?

I know. The pentagon, high level FBI/CIA are all Israelis.

>to get War with Iran
As if.

Power rests in the hands of bureaucrats, the parties and corpoeate interests. Tje President holds little real power and hasn't since Reagan.

bombing Iran is red pilled. they border Afghanistan after all and we know how important Afghanistan is.

There are literally strike plans for every country retard. They even have a strike plan is we're invaded by aliens

without stache

Attached: 1547490618639.png (350x186, 126K)

We better have a plan to attack everyone in the world or else the CIA and DOD are shit at their jobs.

>The Pentagon literally said recently "we don't take orders from John Bolton"
AKA the pentagon answers to Trump......hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA yea nah.

Attached: 1544085418655.png (657x527, 24K)

>daily reminder we invaded iraq for no reason but oil

Why do normies still believe this oil bullshit? If it was for oil we would have ransacked Saudi Arabia, we had the perfect excuse, the hijackers for Saudis.

The wars have always been for Israel. All 7 Muslim nations that were outlined to be destroyed in the Neocon agenda had leaders that were either aligned with Shia Iran or were not playing right with Israel. That was the only common link between them. Countries like Syria don't even have much oil.

That is the truth.

Go back to 8ch. Jews aren't welcome here.

Yep.

>Implying Trump cares what his advisors think
>implying he uses them as anything other than a sounding board for ideas and as instruments to carry out his will
Bolton can asks for options as much as he wants, Trump doesn't give a shit.

>Against Bolton unfairly
>Unfairly
I don't think you understand what that means.

Who thinks Trump actually start a major war to stay in power?

honestly pretty based desu

Isn’t that the point of having a pentagon? Anyways I don’t want a war nor unnecessary strikes but not being prepared is one sure way of getting one. With iran continuing to talk tough they need to be ready to counter an attempted closing of the gulf even as a counter bluff to a bluff in order to counter rampant speculation of increasing oil prices.

Attached: 1521760858391.jpg (643x499, 60K)

JIDF detected.

It's for the same reason that he kept Mattis around. It gave the political elite the impression that they had Trump on-board, or at least on a short leash.

In reality John Bolton has literally opposed every single decision Trump has made in terms of actual policy, and will probably be quitting soon like Mattis.

It's like a sort of cosmic irony where the last serious post Bolton will ever hold he will spend being forced to make peace. What blows my mind is that people are so used to losing, so used to Jewish tricks and so used to being outmaneuvered by the Neocons that even when we actually WIN something, instead of celebrating, everyone here just assumes we actually lost.

Quiet nigger, the white people are talking. You don't get to just deny reality because you're too stupid to acknowledge it.

Attached: 54d3c58d0a0b7_-_norton.jpg (614x297, 20K)

Blame your Yuropoor Union for taking them, not the US.

Attached: 73D.jpg (331x331, 37K)

>
A serious question only to Americans, not Europeans:

Why do you give a shit about Iran all of a sudden? Most of the time you are yelling sand nigger, flexing your nuke muscles, and other shit. Why do you care about going to war with Iran now?

>and no, Mattis leaving wasn't good.

I only disagree with this bit. I don't believe for one second it was Mattis who was holding Trump back in Syria strikes. Mattis made it obvious he was a neocon in his letter and he wouldn't have had any problems wiping out Syria and Iran if Trump only gave the order.

Besides, Trump knew it was a false flag all the time, you could see it in his face when he said "look they are saying it was Assad who bombed his own people", with Bolton by his side, as if he was being forced to say it.

Trump fired Mattis
Thus Mattis was never good nor one of us

>get lips busted up
>can't argue
>identified as Jew
>f-fuck uh uh HELLO FELLOW WHITES YOU'RE JIDF!

Shut up faggot. You lost this one, you're not getting paid.

Attached: 5111d65245134bc8d1059723f4c29eaa8c3c7aa773488d56f7d1e8fc515e9b6f.gif (549x598, 211K)

Sorry I meant bad, I corrected myself in a later post.

The nose doth protest too much, methinks.

Filtered. The adults are talking, but I'll include you in the screencap when I'm right in six months.

Protip: Sandnigger shit are mostly jidf (and there is a big jidf infestation here).

Jow Forums has always been anti zog wars and obviously sides with Syria/Iran against the zionists. If this isn't obvious you should lurk more and stop being a newfag.

>now
they've been pushing this since the 1979 thing

Gassed. The whites are talking, but I'll include you in my lampshade when I get to work in six months.

I was born in this country, and I vividly remember all the Whites celebrating GWB's election in the school hallways. I think there is a lot of regional, cultural diversity in the USA. I went to a pretty redneck, deep south school.

I don't agree for a second all of this "sandnigger shit" is JIDF. Sorry, dude.

Boomer bluster and bravado are constantly encouraged in American media, so a lot of people are retarded about this. It's also pushed by shills and by cringeposters, basically for the same reason.

No person who is actually informed about the situation and not a Jew/Shabbos Goy Neocon fag wants war with Iran, it's the same reason why as J-Woke politics rises in the Right, the only serious resistance to wars in the Middle East has actually come from within the dissident Republican faction. Rand Paul and Trump have done more by themselves to terminate the Middle Eastern project set forth by Richard Pearl and the Office of Special Plans than anyone, and they did it because we pushed them to.

People must be made to understand that these wars do not serve our interests, we have no reason to be there, and that our "allies" are not allies at all, but parasites. Israel and Saudi Arabia are the causes of most of our international woes.

Attached: far cry 5.jpg (470x303, 21K)

>I was born in this country, and I vividly remember all the Whites celebrating GWB's election in the school hallways.

Then they were retarded, because Bush was rubberstamped jewish playtoy.

>I don't agree for a second all of this "sandnigger shit" is JIDF. Sorry, dude.

Kikes want Iran vilified to get the west to back their war. Don't think they don't invest shilling 4ch given how much the meme culture from here seems to infect mainstream internet.

TRUMP - ISREAL - 2020
STOP THE SHITSKINS, STOP ISIS
FULL WESTERN UNITY

>I don't agree for a second all of this "sandnigger shit" is JIDF.
Nothing is easily divisible into two distinct parts. Some of that is organic and some is trolling, some is shilling, some is larping

>you.
>flag.

What the fuck man? Are you not American. We are traitors amongst us folks, make no fucking mistake about it.

>Bolton pushes Mattis out of whitehouse to get War with Iran
Flaying Rohani when?

Attached: facundo-moreno-ultimo-subir.jpg (924x1208, 148K)

>the white people are talking
sure they are.

Attached: 929f123d1b4f38c87ac1dbfb66a4005ba9c96dd1b06e32b54d2b27f0c9532d73.jpg (533x759, 144K)

Fuck that neocon kike

fuck off boomer

The Golem Medal.

q brought these boomers here. who ever is behind the q hoax did immense damage to pol by bringing these israel first faggots here.

jew wont switch GOP because the are behind the entire anti-white agenda you moron. we have been hearing the claim the jews will become GOP becuase of muh israel from boomers for decades.

please no please dont do it

only a moron cannot see how having bolton in the admin is bad.

boomers like need to fuck off and go back to redstate.com or whatever gay boomer site you came from. the entire purpose of pol is to avoid conservatives like you.

how much longer can you burgers tolerate the zog?

Attached: 1519560245647.jpg (634x626, 60K)

>Then they were retarded
Then most of the South is retarded because a lot of them are like that, at least from my anecdotal experience.
>Kikes want Iran vilified to get the west to back their war.
I'm not convinced it's just the Jews. I think even if Iran were to get on good terms with Israel, the USA would still be against them.

Even if Iran were to become allies with Israel, I am 100% sure America would still be against them.

America is the ZOG.
American minds are entirely take over. Even on here. Look at the amount of trump supporters that'd defend him to the end, even he is openly a zionist.

if trump goes to war in iran, ill never vote for him again

They will just show him the money and profits from doing that and he will agree

They're kikes, shills and satanists. They have no morals to the truth, their entire purpose is obfuscation, strife, demoralization, and deceit. They're the synagogue of satan, and all their little shill rats. Keep up the good fight but realize you're fighting against pure disinformation on an industrialized scale.

The best troll yet is Trump putting the biggest neocon warmonger in his cabinet and forcing him to oversee the ending of wars and the withdrawal of troops from the ME.

lol jesus the delusion

dude it literally says in the article, the whitehouse asked the pentagon for plans to attack iran. Its literally fucking over.

I am not implying that hiring Bolton was 4d chess or an ideal thing, rather that it was a pragmatic move to gain political capital.

Can you deny that things are turning out better than expected? I don't think anyone would, since what everyone here seems to have "expected" was that we'd all be dying for Israel by 2019. But we aren't. In fact we're pulling out of the theater almost entirely.

Whatever Trump's maneuvering has been and whatever internal logic it followed has obviously worked, since things are coming up roses right now.

That's literally what is happening though. We're pulling out of Syria and Yemen. We cut funding to the FSA. What you just called "delusion" is literally happening.

Why aren't you happy? Why does it hurt you to get something that you want?

You're deluded.

mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/1083484907677069313

Neoconservatism isn’t cool anymore

Attached: bomber bolton.jpg (600x386, 32K)

>They have no morals to the truth, their entire purpose is obfuscation, strife, demoralization, and deceit.
Yup, meanwhile PILPUL.

Attached: psyop.jpg (519x561, 85K)

There is no way to attack Iran without first toppling Syria. We just gave away our FOB from which such an attack could be plausibly launched, everyone knows that a Gulf invasion would be suicide and has known it since the early 2000s, it's why ZOG launched the entire Iraq project.

So Bolton asked for an invasion strategy. Well... Okay, but the invasion strategy was "topple every country between Israel and Iran and then attack through that corridor." That plan is now dead.

There will be no Neocon insurgency and there will be no war with Iran. Get over it, you were wrong when you assigned superhuman powers to these people. We won. You and I, we won. You should be HAPPY.

Bolton got told to fuck off by both the Roaches and Pentagon even after Mattis left.

He has no power and is virtually despised by everyone in the administration.