Is international law useless?

Pic unrelated

Attached: Romanian Revolution in pictures, 1989 (2).jpg (1600x1071, 221K)

Why is the guy with the weapon so handsome while those on the left look like a pack of gypsies

And he's holding the recoil spring and guide in place with his thumb since his dust cover is missing. Chad Romanian confirmed.

People on the left are always a pack of gypsies

10/10

time traveller

>sprinting with your finger on the trigger

Give him a break, he prolly was a civilian who ripped it from a dead soldiers hands

Attached: Romanian Revolution in pictures, 1989 (8).jpg (1600x1104, 125K)

For the most part, yes. International law requires some kind of enforcement agency to be upheld and so far the UN has done a wonderful job of doing jack shit and fucking up most operations that get tossed their way. I will cite Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Angola, and South Sudan as evidence. Then there is also the issue of nations like China not giving a single fuck and doing what they want anyway despite UN mandates. The only enforceable forms of international law are treaties because they function like a contract between two nations. The method of enforcement is the two nations potentially going at it or whatever benefit that was gained by the treaty being lost.

These multilateral agreements are practically useless because any nation can withdraw at any time unless there is a specific clause saying otherwise. For the most part there are none. Sure, multilateral agreements are a handy tool to get around constitutions and other national law but they can be withdrawn from at a whim, like the Paris Climate Accord. They are also mostly false promises that spend billions of dollars without any real aim other than "fighting climate change" or "helping Africa." In reality this money is pissed away on useless shit and nothing is really accomplished.

Good to see merkel was there to help

Attached: 20190114_204206.jpg (1600x1104, 519K)

redpill me on gypsy revolution

It was pretty aesthetic desu
1/5

Attached: Romanian Revolution in pictures, 1989 (3).jpg (1214x1600, 398K)

2/5

Attached: Romanian Revolution in pictures, 1989 (5).jpg (1249x1600, 313K)

3/5

Attached: hqdefault (12).jpg (480x360, 36K)

4/5
A student tends a small shrine in the middle of the main street outside Bucharest university watched by an old woman.

Attached: Romanian Revolution in pictures, 1989 (13).jpg (1600x1170, 179K)

A group of anti-Communist civilian fighters along with a Romanian soldier supporting anti-Ceausescu’s activists, protect themselves behind an armoured personnel carrier from snipers fire shot by the supposedly Securitate secret police agents loyal to the communist power .

Attached: Romanian Revolution in pictures, 1989 (4).jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

tell me who was fighting against who and why.
also tell me how and why has your country become the dogs of americans?

I have a machinist friend from there who worked at Cugir and he's got the prints for the AKMS in the pic. He comes to my shop to use the large lathe occasionally. Best guy I know.

Because Romania was under the influence of the Soviets for so long that had to turn against them and ally with the US as to break away from Russian influence.

It depends, the official version its that it was just a revolution against communism, but i think it was a coup from the second most powerfull man in the country who was later elected president twice.
He ordered the army to kill civilians and eachother.
My uncle was in the army when it happened and he was shot in the neck by another soldier inside their own base because soldiers were informed that my uncles squad or whatever were terrorists.
My father in law was also in the navy at the time and he was given grenades to throw at random groups of people, but he and his collegues refused.

Because thats a romanian

these american dogs always do these kind of stuffs mate.
It was a revolution against commies but bad characters hijacked it as always.

>Is international law useless?
Any law is useless with neither the power nor the desire to enforce it

International law is for human trafficking.

Yes, it is.
We have institutions like the UN and NATO but nothing ever gets done. For instance, take Darfur. There was a huge problem there for years, all 92 nations got together and said "holy fuck, that shit is toast" but nobody actually did anything. We have North Korea, which everyone agrees is a totalitarian shit-hole, but nothing is being done. We have the middle east, which again, is a totalitarian shit-hole, and nothing is being done.

Iraq was gassing hundreds of thousands of Kurds and the US finally decided to do something and the international community, despite their outrage over the gassing of the kurds, still gives us shit about it.

Thats unironically the most non violent thing a hungarian has ever said to me

Because you met with hungarian gypsys and other retards.
Most hungarians know that we both lived as good neighbours but then the jews happened.

really activates one's almond centers.

Would you believe, many hungarians look up to romanians because they didnt pussied out and killed caucescu. We should have shot all ours too.

Attached: 1545513581086.jpg (420x1025, 155K)

you lost in 1956, we won in 1989.

Attached: 1543687110986.jpg (3664x2232, 1.28M)

Be proud that there were no more soviet armys to crush you.
Moral of the '56 uprising: NEVER EVER BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF ANY AMERICAN DIPLOMAT.

Pic related had such huge balls he stole the new Soviet prized weapon and started shooting Russians with it. This was the first time the rest of the world saw an AK.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-141926_Google.jpg (1063x1061, 533K)