Is Trump the most dangerous man in human history? Does it concern you that people 100% unironically believe this?

Is Trump the most dangerous man in human history? Does it concern you that people 100% unironically believe this?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190114-132947_Chrome.jpg (1080x962, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QJwO8iMvsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really don't care what self-defeating mentally ill people think anymore.

The complete lack of perspective and self awareness is scary.

>most dangerous man
>only thing he's done is cut taxes

I hope he is the most dangerous man, who else would you want to lead your nation?

This.

We are at the stage where white leftists should be treated as the mentally ill freaks that they are.

It only concerns me that people this dumb are allowed to vote. I was in college during the Bush years and the same type of idiots were saying literally the same type of shit about him during the 2004 election. They never get any smarter. I want to see an actual Hitler come into power just to see the look on these idiots' faces when the realize they wasted their last Hitler card on a guy that tweets pictures of himself eating taco bowls.

THIS. THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY.

Obvious shill thread, but it's how sad how little history Americans are taught nowadays. Public schools are a sham, totally subverted.

Are they really this stupid? This was their argument in 2016 -- that Hillary was more likely to beat Trump than Sanders was she's a centrist and CNN told them so. The polls literally have Sanders doing better than Beta O'Joke against Trump.

Its just sad that you know these people have never read a single history book.

REEEEE only hitler would post pictures of himself culturally appropriating by eating mexican food!

This is how they use machine learning to create posts that push a narrative that may change individual minds that come across this comment on plebbit. Most of the metrics on these sites that use them are completely fake.

Attached: 1544718307265.gif (320x352, 837K)

>politicalthrow99
>99
retarded zoomer

Attached: SmartSelect_20190114-135718_Chrome.jpg (1066x626, 221K)

these people are sick. they're so programmed in their little safe bubble, mindlessly consuming the propaganda (((they))) churn out, that they're actually detached from reality.
for someone to believe that Trump even comes close to being the most dangerous person in history, they either have a very limited knowledge of history, or they're literally fucking lunatics.
I hate these fucking faggots.

Attached: B025A3AA-98DB-4DD9-8509-D66EAE81FF94-768x512.jpg (768x512, 52K)

wow, so we've gone from "like Hitler" to "literally Hitler" to "worse than Hitler". I guess Trump might as well just go ahead and put these people in camps. It's what they really want when they close their eyes at night.

People believing in stupid shit is the norm.

>people

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

How is the speech at the agriculture conference going?

>anyone voting for Beto, a literal nobody

Indeed. They will lose, either in the short run, or in the long run. They had a neat little experiment within the last 100 years, but it's clearly failed.

What will happen in 2020, I think, will decide the future course of the country. If Trump wins, the left will simply implode. It's too fractured between old guard democrats and far left progressives, and the progressives will eventually be the face of the democratic party. Not because theres so many of them, but because they are the loudest, and you'll have people who are still sane straight up leaving the democratic party, saying "Well, these idea's didn't fucking work at all". But most of America is still against those far left idea's, so the party will just remain a minority that stops winning. Their platform may actually push the right even further to the right. If Trump wins, I don't expect us to see anymore birthright citizenship, chain migration, a reduction in work Visa's, a wall, and a completely new immigration policy which only takes in highly skilled workers. The republican party is much less likely to fracture because a lot of the old guard republicans have abandoned that line of thinking for Trumpism. Which I guess is the benefit of a lot of these types for having no spine, that they fall in line with Trump fairly quickly. Some still exist, but they are simply a small minority now who are largely ignored and mocked.

Now if he loses in 2020, expect dems to win every election till 2032. They won't go back on saying no to border security, so expect a big rush of illegals. They will give amnesty to the millions of illegals here. They will implement their progressive ideology (a progressive will win this election for the dems, it's almost guaranteed), and the sane part of America simply won't have the numbers to change the results of the votes. It will get worse and worse until 2032 when America has been so degraded that people finally have enough when their guns are..(cont)

confiscated completely. We'll then see the sane part of America try to take back the country. And it will be fucking tough, as they're fighting an extremely progressive government who's more than willing to kill their own citizens if they don't follow the progressive order. They'll rationalize it as simply killing white supremecy, Nazi's, etc. The citizens will eventually win of course, and we'll see a pushback so hard that it'll pretty much be a completely new America. In my opinion. Things could happen differently. I wouldnt put it past progressives to literally ask other far left nations to come and help them.

He sure has done fuck all for the most dangerous Man in the World. Liberals are fucking delusional. I honestly don't get how they see the world. No wars, no massive deportations, no new discriminating laws against Niggers, abortion is still legal etc etc

this is what happens when you let MSN run rampant

NPCs believe whatever the media and social media tell them.

>the most dangerous man in human history
>gets called a traitor for not starting WW3

Attached: 1545323885829.png (1324x1167, 902K)

>insane
Wrong, he's an absolute madman

Attached: trump sip.jpg (284x331, 16K)

im a centrist and I agree with the premise of the OP.
trumps people are a full on cult of personality.
ive seen zero evidence that Donny has adequate knowledge in any particular arena.
we all know he lies constantly.
we all know he makes shit up.

the problem is that people defend it no matter what.
That is dangerous.. say he asked his cult to vote on something big and they turned out.

Fp absolutely bp

This. Its posted by bots. The answers probably too. But who would have interest in that?

One could believe that Democats are shilling/astroturfing. But those weak and extremely stupid posts are more damaging than anything else for the democrats.

One could also think that its a bot made by republicans to make democrat voters look insane. But this would also be very stupid because those emotion-appelling posts could work on some democrats.

it's like there is a third interest group who wants to rivel up dems and reps against each other...

They are self-defeating, you aren’t wrong.

But the ruling class wants to make every single human being this way. It’s a literal war against humanity. Ignore the drones.

Yeah but he says mean things

Attached: sexdream.jpg (1215x1180, 183K)

*emotion-appelling posts could work on some PEOPLE.

Tulsi Gabbard is the best option to win.

how do you do fellow kids Beto will be ripped a new one.

He even deports less than Obama on average.
youtube.com/watch?v=-QJwO8iMvsE

>Tulsi Gabbard is the best option to win.

I hate comments like these. Just state reasons.. anything. Do it or fuck off.

Cut taxes and backed off of potential wars with nuclear powers. If viewed objectively, Trump is basically the only president we've had in the last five decades who wasn't actively trying to start WWIII.

Attached: 1536359120203.jpg (600x468, 96K)

go back.

Attached: 8C9BC17F-DB66-46CC-A800-BCD47ADE8978.jpg (326x327, 15K)

People on this board believed Obama was 100% unironically the most dangerous person in office when he was there. So yes, I believe it.

well they were just simple minded southern idiots who fell for the tricks that get them to polls.

Trumps being dangerous is a lot more realistic.
Imagine a guy who has no principles, no love for what the US stood for, winning these popularity contest and feeling like hes beloved enough to become emperor for life.

Nah, bro. I genuinely believe this people are retard. After all we are talking about leftist Americans and they put their hamster into microwaves to dry them.

I have talked to people, and they simply don't believe that astroturfing and botting exists. They don't believe that Google and Twitter manipulates responses. These are the sort of people we are dealing with, the sort who wish Trump was more presidential, the sort who think the media would let up on him if he didn't tweet.

Get a grip, moron. Barack the nigger actually ran on an "I hate America" platform. He literally said that America was too rich, too powerful, and too successful....and he intended to change that. Dems absolutely hate America, and white people, and want both destroyed. Exterminating leftists must be our goal. Every single one of them.

lmao imagine living your life as such a scared pussy

it isn't real cleetus, you ate fear tactics.

Yes Jow Forums is a very concerned place
Especially when it comes to dangerous historical figures

Go home discord, you are drunk.

Let the shill threads die.

lol, thinking a guy who can't even win texas will win the presidency... LOL!

FPBP.

Wasn't this exactly what Clinton supporters told Bernie supporters?