What do you think about Belarus?

Attached: 713px-Europe-Belarus.svg.png (713x600, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khatyn_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good Slavs. Practically Russian citizens, but without the Asian and Muslim population, so they're more likeable.

True hiers of Grand Dutchy of Lithuania

Best slavs

>What do you think about Belarus?
Russia's loyal bitch

I like your strongman in charge

Russia under a different name

Also they recently removed their visa laws so fucking Ukrainians just sneak across their borders into Russia

You should switch your flag to the white and red

ATN(I think) used to make red dot sights there, they were a clone of an old school style red dot(can't remember the model lol)...anyway it's good gear, have been using one over a decade.

The cutest and nicest nation in Europe. Let the world burn if it spares Belarus.

Attached: 86E169FD-CC32-4BDE-A1A2-7DA26824866C.jpg (400x280, 33K)

MTZ is a great tractor

rightful polish clay

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT INTERNET?!

>meme flag
Jew. Poland and Belarus do not hate each other. Stop starting brother wars.

This.

Meme country that won't develop because they're a russian puppet state. Pobably hot chicks, though.

Some good folk metal makers

Attached: Vicious Crusade.jpg (1535x1535, 265K)

You should switch your flag to the white and red

I did not know that people are so well aware of Belarus. I thought there was nothing about Belarus heard.

I think I could happily create a union with such country, because Ukraine and Lithuania suck

I'm okay with this.

Attached: Naval_Jack_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1920x1011, 151K)

Fuck off, we're full.

I heard its like a bison :)

Attached: chernobyl-wildlife.jpg (1180x813, 965K)

Lets start with some top comfy places to eat

Attached: caption.jpg (550x309, 27K)

I like watching your politics and wish you guys would leave Russia's sphere and tell the EU to fuck off and build an independent country.
I don't think any American wants to move to Belarus we just hope for the best

Comfy flag

Reminds me of christmas

Pretty Based desu

Attached: 15452566648620.jpg (960x390, 140K)

This again? Odd.

Nothing bad to say about belorussians, good guys.

>Reminds me of christmas
I totally agree with you.

Watched a movie about it. That's about it.

>I like watching your politics and wish you guys would leave Russia's sphere and tell the EU to fuck off and build an independent country.

I totally agree with you.

Russian proxy hsa to play balls with them
apart from that ok

Attached: imagesYSUH1B9T.jpg (275x183, 10K)

How do I get a qt wife from there?

It looks like a poor country. Needs to fix its economy. Otherwise it has good homogeneity and seems to be decently safe.

Kek

Attached: 1543806382117.gif (554x400, 120K)

Why does your flag look like its a South East Asian countries flag? Why do you and Lithuania have such un-European flags?

B E L A R U S E

I know it translates to “white rus”

Gf has family from there, would imagine similar to Russia and Ukraine

Basically trad good looks, less whorish and gold-digging with better manners. Everything that Ukrainian and Russian girls are missing.

>Why does your flag look like its a South East Asian countries flag? Why do you and Lithuania have such un-European flags?

Because we do not have the will to change the dictatorship.

I have a client from Belarus, thick accent and can't understand him. He is also very dull and has a very dry sense of humor.

>needs to fix economy

Bro.....from a country with no large natural resources. It feeds most of europe, second largest tractor producer, best place for inexpensive cancer treatment, average apartment costs about 26k, lots of products made in country........its comfy. Its funny how the economy isnt strong but how its a nice orderly safe country and places like venezuela and brazil are complete chaos.

Usually one of the bloodiest battlefields when playing Axis&Allies Europe

Attached: IMG_20190114_203140_595.jpg (4608x2592, 2.91M)

Should be part of the Motherland

>would leave Russia's sphere and tell the EU to fuck off
We're literally stuck between West and East and have to play degenerates against each other to survive.

But now Putin is scheming to use Belarus in his plan to stay in power as a head of some newly merged state. We may already be fucked beyond point of no return.

Have a cat from Pruzhany, user.

Attached: Belarus.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

How do i find a qt waifu from Belarus user?

why is being part of the Motherland seen a negative thing by Belarus youth?

Maybe because it was one of the bloodiest battlefields in europe......almost a quarter of all belarussian males died in ww2 or do they not teach this in german schools?

What do you mean by the word Homeland?

i don't

Attached: 40639d41fab2b27c454c027c687fe318.jpg (480x626, 64K)

Motherland = Russia

But Lukashenko is basically a Russky, don't you think? Belarusians forgot their culture, they have ben russified.

The only thing they teach about ww2 in western schools is 'remember tha 6 gorillion goy'. In germany this is amplified a thousand times more for obvious reasons.

what is a belarus?

>Motherland = Russia
for us is like
>Motherland = Turkey
for you, Alper

I do not consider Russia to be my homeland.

Ok, perhaps not Russian, but all you have is Soviet symbolics. And Russian culture.

You don't have anything from your past, because you were Russified and Sovietized. Nothing left from Lithuanian Duchy or how you called it.

No they don't, at least they didn't back in my day. German "education" sadly has other priorities on the subject.
Don't worry though, i'm quite interested in history and read some based books, the prior post was just for bantz

Oy vey Ivan
But Belarus is just a meme tier country that has been a province throughout its history lmao

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khatyn_massacre

Yes it really happened.

>inb4 muh partisans tho

Yeah because mothers and small children were partisans.

Attached: 315px-The_Unconquered_Man_-_Statue_of_Joseph_Kaminsky_by_S._Selikhanov_-_Khatyn_National_Memorial_Co (315x236, 20K)

It's the second time I hear this nonsense about "new merged state". Are you nuts?

All countries started small.

based, but pls don't imigrate to poland.

Attached: pepe_polska.jpg (844x1157, 105K)

When most of my relatives on my grandmothers side died, and my great grandfather took a 50 cal bullet i dont consider it banter. Not buttmad but its not a funny thing to me.

They seem cool, but could suck less Muscovian dick.

Also they make best Квac, best drink ever.

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_the_January_Uprising.jpg (2000x3015, 1.51M)

Great country.
Stay white!

A non-country of all non-countries. Could be annexed by Poland, Lithuanian, Russia and even Ukraine and it would make perfect sense. You'd just absorb whatever identity imposed on you.

And polonized before that. The only thing left for us is our pure slav genes, desu.

White(Bela-) Rus = literally unfucked by mongols, unlike Russia.

>You don't have anything from your past
What do you know, Pavle? Pls stop with your RT/EU propaganda.

>A non-country of all non-countries.
>Meme flag poster
Ayyy lmao

Jew spotted!

>new merged state
This meme is heavily forced by Ukrainians and Russian opposition to scare normies about the ebil Putin and get more attention to their stupid youtube channels. Ukrainian paid propaganda is probably even worse than the Russian.

I won't reveal my ancestors' fates here. It were fucked up times for all involved.
I guess all we Krauts have left today is our "Galgenhumor".
Don't let (((them))) take your pride!

Belarus seems to be like Eastern Ukraine. No clear identity besides heavy Soviet past and Russian language.

I hate the EU btw.

> shitpost off
> by irl meme flags
wish I had some popcorn

We make some gud beer too.

Attached: _var_www_vhosts_shop.monolith-gruppe.com_httpdocs_img_artikel__shop_20318.jpg (480x640, 27K)

>Belarus
Clean streets, beautiful women.

What's the reason of your existence? At least Belarus has based economy. Not like central European countries who let Western countries shut down their industry.

People in Eastern Ukraine consider themselves as Russians.

Lol this delusion. Who the fuck you think you are? Do you think you still the same medieval Ruthenians? You got genocided/raped numerous times since then. You are the rape babies of mongol rape babies. There's a reason so few of you even speak your native language. Ukrainians from Central and Western regions still speak it, despite all the pressure both from Poland and Russia. Because we are actually still the same people.

This. They are just a mish-mash of different peoples, just like the south-easterners.

No, they are something like bleached Russians. International people speaking Russian.

Central Ukrainians speak just Surzhyk. A crippled dialect. Sorry bro.

Thanks czechbro, have a washingmachine last i checked they were about 250-300 americabux

Attached: e0f1d30f6cc36ef209d4a65a2bc6d426.jpg (1213x1735, 723K)

Perhaps big truck to carry loads across country or ride around with frens?

Attached: BelAZ_75600.JPG.jpg (2000x1333, 711K)

Everyone who studied in school in Belarus can easily speak Belarusian. Stop lying asshole.

Ukrainian paid shill. Working for his oligarch kike Poroshenko.

>they are something like bleached Russians
What the fuck does it even mean lol?

>What's the reason of your existence?
Well, our demographics is well below replacement rate. Of 9 mil now we'll have like 6 left in 30 years or so. We'll troll EU/Russian politicians while we can (or while Batska is alive) and then we'll disappear.

Pls respectfully fuck off with your Khazarian mysticism, cuck. I regard Ukrainians as brothers, unless they sperg out and go overboard.

Or new car from geely factory 10k usd

Attached: 295px-Geely_Emgrand_EC7.jpg (295x198, 16K)

Or perhaps just some shaving cream. Cost .50 cents usd

Attached: Shaving-Cream-100-gm-VITEX-NEW-Fresh-Pack.jpg (212x400, 12K)

You moron. You speak your language not because you studied it in school. It comes with mother's milk. Most of them use russian in day to day life.
They are people without identity. When they were under Poland, they spoke Polish. Now under Russians, they speak Russian. Even look at their flag and coat of arms, some soviet bullshit. Even the flag and coat of arms of so called "nationalist" movement are just Polish/Lithuanian knock-offs. We actually use colors and symbols of Kyivan Rus', what truly belongs to us.

Kick Lukashenko and katsaps out, then we can talk about brotherhood.

Cool mustaches

In the mid 2000s Lukashenko was demonized by the (((media))) at an Assad/Gheddafi level and he often came out with some interesting ideas about globalism, jews, Hitler etc.

Then suddenly he somehow withdrew from the international stage and the attacks ceased almost overnight.

Did he make a deal with the (((archons of this world))) ?

Attached: lukashenko-gheddafi.jpg (805x768, 132K)

At least Belarus is a united country and not in civil war.

Comfy country, without libtard BS and russian degeneracy. Comfier Poland. It appears to me as a cozy, quiescent place where i could retire. Plus their mentality is very similar to polish. Is that good or bad? Its up to you.

user doesn't give a fuck about belarus, it was just a jab at lithuania

I like their flag. Everything else is trash.

I wouldn't be so confident, the way things develop. You will either be swallowed or also have a conflict, just like us.