Can anyone tell me what California was like before the poz?

This State gets a shit ton of hate, but what was it like before the poz took over? I am talking
before 1990. Any oldfags in here that can share? Honestly, pre-poz California sounds fucking incredible.

>warm and dry all year around
>plenty of micro climates throughout the State
>beautiful mountains and hiking hills
>winding roads made for great driving
>beaches everywhere
>Stacey's everywhere that hated nigs/spics
>some of the best career opportunities in the US
>solid history based off the Old West, Burger-Mexican War, etc

All that is ruined now, but someone help me put on some rose tinted glasses and talk about the past.

Attached: Los_Angeles,_Winter_2016.jpg (1000x623, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classmates.com/yearbooks/San-Domenico-School/83489?page=0
youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k
youtu.be/PuvofrRKsi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go look at yearbooks from the past
classmates.com/yearbooks/San-Domenico-School/83489?page=0

Looks incredible

Cool vid of SF just before the quake/fire. It probably smelled like freedom ... and horseshit.

whoops: youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k

My mom moved to Southern California in 1962 when she was 11 years old. She said it was amazing. Incredibly white and beautiful open fields and very little development. She has seen it get so much worse, but I'd argue that SoCal is nicer now in the 2010s than it was in the 2000s.

Attached: 1546889834062.jpg (650x500, 62K)

VertigoPolitix has a great take on it:
youtu.be/PuvofrRKsi0

California in the early days was a utopia in my opinion.

How has it gotten better? (serious)

Will take a look thanks

Everything was state of the art and clean. Businesses could be open every day of the year because of the weather. Gun shops were right next to liquor stores. Giant parks for recreational activity. Mountains for snow activity. Advanced highways for easy commute. White people everywhere. The best looking white girls because all the best looking Americans/Europeans moved there to be in movies. Weather is so good nothing really needs maintenance: you build something, it stays clean. Air was perfect. Libraries were huge and not filled with niggers. The best food from all cultures. It was paradise.

Old Cali-fag here.
It was paradise back in the 70's.
You could sleep on the beach, not yet over run with bugman, re fried nigs and the queers were still closeted.
Trash & homeless everywhere now.
I can't speak with half the people on my street.
My house is worth 1,000,000 and I cannot afford to go to the doctor or vacation due to the high cost of medical and property taxes.
Fight against the liberals with their amoral degerneacy or this shit will be coming to your state.

Attached: cali bang.jpg (1000x1000, 213K)

>Fight against the liberals
You realize a conservative ruined the state permanently, right?

Attached: 1547448555000s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

It was the best state. Everyone wanted to be there. Every cool new thing came from there. Now it’s a fucking sewer leaking onto the rest of the country.

Before Europeans invaded?

The air quality is waaaaaaaay better. My mom said the pollution was awful in the 60s and 70s. When I was a kid in the late 90s and early 2000s there were some days during the summer you couldn't see the mountains. Now every single day you can see the mountains and the smog isn't that bad. Also, the architecture and certain shitty neighborhoods have gotten cleaner. Some places are worse but I'd say all the whiter towns and neighborhoods are more pleasing to the eye than in the 90s and 2000s. Granted, I'm sure the shitskin areas are probably worse but I don't step foot in those places

Attached: 1546981277013.jpg (960x638, 52K)

I think tech has been worse for CA than liberals

California in the 40s and 50s looks like the greatest place on Earth.

>air was perfect

You are so full of shit

This is still accurate for the most part

>My house is worth 1,000,000 and I cannot afford to go to the doctor or vacation due to the high cost of medical and property taxes.
Only a fucking boomer would have the nerve to complain that prop 13 isn’t a BIG ENOUGH handout

i live in arizona and my family used to go to southern california for vacations. I was OBSESSED with the blonde hair, tan surfer skater culture that was prominent in the 80s and 90s. I can't even describe what an influence it had on me. Now when you go to Southern California and the culture is dominated by ghetto, cholo, gangster, THOTs etc. It's a shame

>Also, the architecture and certain shitty neighborhoods have gotten cleaner.
Yeah, nothing like prison like concrete and steel midrise apartments and generic glass globohomo skyscrapers. It's so beautiful here now.

You're right about the air quality though.

Long Beach, which is now part of Mexico for all intents and purposes, used to be called "Iowa by the Sea".
The famous picture of the drag queen demon reading to children was taken at the Michelle Obama library in North Long Beach.
Every day we stay further from God.

Downtown Palm Springs had a god awful dilapidated mall when I was a kid for many years. They finally tore that homeless nest down and developed it into really nice shops and hotels. Yes, some places have gotten nicer.

>before 1990s: [in the summertime by mungo jerry intensifies]
yes i'm aware mungo jerry was british, but still
>1990s-2010s: [nigger jungle beats and driveby shootings intensify]

lol beaches are packed with spics now and you're lucky to find sand (or parking) for the popular ones. what's worse is that all of the touristy spots are now full of loud, littering chinks.

Before the pozz?

It was empty.

Mexican areas are filled with smog and they burn shit.
Only if you stay away from the coast.

California was where Texas is at now
>cheap as heck
>roomy as heck
>small govt and low taxes
>shitskins quarantined to 3 regions
>opportunity everywhere

Please understand you could not be more wrong.
The last conservative governor was Pete Wilson 20 years ago, there is not a single republican holding state wide office today.

Attached: cali suicide.jpg (534x1024, 84K)

He’s referring to the Reagan amnesty and ignoring the fact that libshits have been actively encouraging 3rd world immigration for the last 25 years

>reagan
>conservative

Attached: 1399541360942.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>Gun shops were right next to liquor stores.
There used to be drive through dairies where you could buy beer without getting out of your car.

I pay $8,000 a year in property taxes to pay for democrat votes.
Handout my ass...

>Keeping your own money
>A handout
Fuck you

How long before Texas falls then?

Palm Springs is a hotbed of the poz.

Cali is still the best. All the flyover haters here are hating because they are envious little bastards.

NorCal in the 80's: Mexicans were mostly respectful, they were happy to have a job.
We drove our trucks to the river and parked right on the beach, had awesome ragers, the boys fought and the ladies still wore full bikini bottoms.
Nobody was on their phone.
People who needed an ass kicking usually got one- phones weren't everywhere, you stepped out of line and somebody was willing to beat your ass for it.
City clowns still thought they were tough, some things never change.
All of those beaches at the river are behind gates now (paywalls), there are state and federal cops everyfuckingwhere.