Ireland

Which one is ourguy?

Attached: 220px-Map_of_Ireland's_capitals.png (220x280, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wxpYW_w5pgo
youtube.com/watch?v=d9uHhLe6WE0
youtu.be/e4Eh12TG_N0
irishcentral.com/roots/ireland-brehon-laws
celt.ucc.ie//published/T201053/
archive.org/details/thecelticchurchi00herouoft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ooops, forgot to take off my troll flag. Sorry.

I’m not sure I understand the question.

Does pol like rep pf ireland pr northern ireland?

Which is more aligned with pols values.

Nobody, this entire island has gone to shit, and everybody I talk to just cares about themselves, their no sense of community or self sacrifice, nobody cares about this land or it’s people, and those that do are a very small minority.

* their is no sense

Well the Northern Irish bailed out May's majority in government to get lucrative gibs for themselves. That either makes them based or niggers depending on how you see it.

Both.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Ireland will unify under the republic. Shortly after they will vote to become a Canadian Province.
Screencap this.

The DUP or to be more specific, the descendents of Anglo planters are taking advantage of the situation to get more money, which is characteristic of them since they larp as Jews in their spare time.

neither really
one part is full of filthy cuckold bongs and the other is full of pedo-apologist papist scum

Neither. Fuck commies and fuck monarchists.

they do live in a shitholke, may as well squeeze whatever cash they can out of the government. If it means spiting the bogmen, it's worth it, certainly more than the gibs going to scotland.

The English ofc, they should have genocided that island a long ago.

You corrected it and it was still wrong lol

Neither. Donegal is ourguy.

Attached: IMG_20190114_195716.png (220x280, 35K)

>It's literally this
I live right on the border, the so called "hard border" if it comes into effect will be less than 10 miles from my house. I don't have confidence in either government. The Irish free state is an EU puppet. The Northern Ireland devolved assembly was dissolved 2 years ago because of the RHI crisis (literally look it up, it would be hilarious if I didn't have to live in this shithole). The British government is the last group that can properly represent anyone here, Westminster is far away, they like to pretend we don't exist. The local politicians here are all as bad as each other, they are more concerned with having the two communities at each others throats to get themselves re elected, than they are at improving the lives of ordinary people. Meanwhile Belfast is a fucking cesspool filled with sjw hipster faggots who couldn't care less about anything outside tuition fees, abortion and gay marriage. Honestly I just stay inside and pretend these things don't exist, it's the only way I don't sprial into despair.

Attached: 1546602801706.gif (240x135, 78K)

Based gaelic speakers. Fuck the south. Galway is such a degenerate hole, as is dublin and Cork

>Magellan put the kettle on, I'm shit posting on Pol

Attached: 2017-10-05_bus_35154487_I1.jpg (700x991, 97K)

I've never been to Galway or Cork and haven't been to Dublin since I was a kid.
The phone call saved Donegal.

Attached: 0_Daniel-on-the-flight.png (615x409, 476K)

Neither. Fuck Freestaters and fuck loyalist mutts. 32 county ethno-state with brehon law or riot.

Attached: 1543441732493.png (229x220, 8K)

Northern Ireland had an enormous influence on US history. Belfast one of the first parts of the world to industrialize, across from the clyde and the mines and shipyards of scotland.

>Meme flag
>statements backed by logic
pick one

the one not in the UKuck

The Whitest one

Belfast has a few comfy pubs, but is overall a shithole full of homeless drug addicts and Romas. Derry is actually a great town.

They've both been fooled user. Ireland (and the UK) had it's own church. The Celtic Church. No problems. Roman Catholic Church destroys the Celtic Church. Then they set up the meme Battle of the Boyne, which is basically a handover from the Stuart line of Aristocrats to the Hanoverian line. Then use this meme battle and Catholicism to divide the nation for the rest of time.

Derry is pretty much the only city I've been to in Ireland and I've always liked the place.

Attached: drone+derry+walls+cathedral+drone+photography.jpg (1000x562, 198K)

>William of orange
>Hanover
I hope this is bait

Attached: 1547413719942.jpg (771x723, 50K)

Derry city and parts of Mayo are the best places in Ireland

This
Roscommon and Leitrim are honorary Tír Conallers
>10 miles
pffft, i have a clear line of sight out the window
Celtic church is still around but they go to Roman Catholic/Latin mass for the bants

Imagine all the British Isles united in a single empire.

The one with the monarchy

Imagine Camada a US state

the uk one

Give us back Fish Island

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-10 01-18-12.png (455x502, 218K)

>Unionists are ba-

digits confirm

Attached: serveimage.jpg (898x628, 116K)

Our side once you get past the shitty post 2000's era politics

*Londonderry

>Fermanagh user here
>We are the only other tirconnell county
>Tfw we don't live in the timeline where Arlene is Ard Ri of a united Ireland

Attached: Arlene.jpg (670x400, 17K)

youtu.be/wxpYW_w5pgo

Attached: 1546839265193.jpg (460x648, 88K)

Literally would be the same. It'd be like adding another Scotland. Which would piss of englanders and Then there would be two parts of the union LARPING for Independence.

Republic united ireland back in the day for sure. Now Northern Ireland is like a more nationalistic UK while rebuplic Ireland is like an antisemitic sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=d9uHhLe6WE0

Oh dear.

Imagine canada not sucking dog dick.

Derry City and the Inishowen peninsula it sits on are one of the best places to live in Ireland.
I've only passed through Fermanagh but it looks like a comfy enough spot too.

Attached: inch-island-self-catering.jpg (599x301, 49K)

There was a guy on the radio one time talking to Nolan who was a loyalist prisoners who became born again or some shite. He said he got a tattoo of a star of David with the dates of the years the Holocaust happened, next to it he had the dates of the provisional IRA's campaign. He then said that unionist people stood in solidarity because they were also "god's chosen" who suffered the same as the Jews did under the Nazis.

"Unionism was a mistake"
Edward Carson

Sorry replied to the wrong post. It's ok but there isn't much here.

What is with Protestants and their love of kikes who hate Christ and Christianity.

Get a load of this cuck.

youtu.be/e4Eh12TG_N0

Attached: downloadfile.png (606x432, 253K)

>brehon law
New to me. I'm enjoying the wisdom of these ancient laws though user. For example, giving cucks 24 hours to man up and claim compo or shut the fuck up.

>If a man takes a woman off on a horse, into the woods or onto a sea-going ship, and if members of the woman's tribe are present, they must object within 24 hours or they may not demand payment of the fine.

irishcentral.com/roots/ireland-brehon-laws

Attached: charivari.jpg (1293x647, 556K)

This is what the new Orange Order Members have to say:
>INTRODUCTORY CATECHISM
Q. What art thou?
A. One of the elect.

Q. Of what house?
A. The house of Israel.

Q. Of what tribe?
A. The tribe of Levi.

Q. How am I to know that?
A. By a true sign and token.

Q. What true sign and token?
A. A rod.

Q. What rod?
A. Aarons rod.

Q. Why do you take Aarons rod to be your true sign and token?
A. Because it budded buds, bloomed blossoms and yielded sweet fruit in the space of one night.

Q. What afterwards became of it?
A. It was laid before the ark of the testimony as a warning against all further rebels.

Q. Have you a password?
A. I have.

Q. Will you give it to me ?
A. I did not so receive it neither will I so impart it but believing you to be a true and worthy brother I will letter or divide it with you.

Q. Divide it and begin.
A. No ! begin you.
OPH- RA.

Q. Why do you take OPHRA for your password?
A. Because it was there Gideon received his command.

Q. Have you a number?
A. I have.

Q. What is your number?

Q. What 3?
A. The 300.

Q. What 300?
A. The 300 chosen Israelites that lapped but did not kneel.

Attached: 1547338133908.jpg (720x515, 39K)

the ones that went to america and aus practice circumcision. Prots are wannabe kikes.

Opinion on visiting Galway in the summer? Also what cities or places to avoid overall? I have a friend that wants to visit

Attached: boat-Galway.jpg (840x323, 85K)

1 day (next sunset) for things that are urgent
3 days for things not as important but needed anyway
10 for land disputes
women get 2 days to sort their shit out no matter what
a king gets 14 days (basically so he can leave and fix the problem)

If you got something stolen off you, you just went to the guys house and fasted until people got pissed off and the guy either gave the item back or people just went in and took it off him for you
if a woman was on the rag you could put her outside for a few nights
based af imo

thats michael tsarions bullshit

The pope withdrew support after william iiii entered england because the wars in the netherlands were over and orange had reached england with his army.

orange wasn't a hanover

what you mean by we had our church is we had our own rites and masses
england had the sarum rite

and we had our irish gaelic rite and hiberno-latin mass

we were still catholic but with the autonomy thing

I remember some skanks were catcalling me from that balcony on the far left as I was walking down the dock around 2010. Galway is, as the other user said - a degenerate shit hole. Although all the cities are. Certainly nicer than Limerick.

It actually depends alot on who you ask. I've been around them my entire life and they will always give a different answer.
>Because the republicans especially sinn fein love the Palestinians they support Israel
>Because some of them fetishise the idea of the British empire and constantly advocate intervention in the middle east
>Because a large amount of them are genuinely batshit insane fundamentalists who believe they are literally god's chosen people

Attached: Snapchat-445114937.jpg (743x1133, 74K)

Theres been a few stabbings around there, more muggings than anything. All africans of course.

>our own church
Catholic is just "Caglic" it means true believer and since alot of monks spoke greek back then we were Caglics, but Rome and the other churches (except one, i think the african church) were considered caglic, we wernt Roman Catholic until a thousand years later and often visited the pope on an almost equal basis

Ha ha, feck off Chen.

Like Russia should've done to you.

Mayo man here. I'd like to have a word with you.

This. Fuck the free state.

HE LIVES

Lel, fuck yersel leaf. I'd rather be part of a fukin caliphate.
...We were fucking tricked :(

Pipe down. I'm on the run.

They're too into the old testament whereas Catholics and Orthodox are only really interested in the new testament and the writings and teachings of various saints.
In Ireland Catholics name their kids after Saints and Protestants give their kids Jewish Biblical names like Ruth, Naomi, Jonathan, David etc...

Protestant Shabbos goys in America are cancer too.
Not been to Galway myself though but any friends and family who've been there said they liked it and enjoyed it. I live in Ulster and I wouldn't visit anywhere in the south ever again because I don't think I could handle the black pill considering where I live I'm used to only other Irish people because the region is still homogeneous.
It's fucking retarded supporting one side or the other for whatever reasons considering no one here has any dog in that fight and its completely irrelevant to anyone in Ireland.
A Mayo man or THE Mayo man?

I think THE Mayo man's locked up or dead.

>Limerick city
>We're a couple of lads from Limerick city BBBBBOOOOOYYYYSSSSSS
>The IRA was actually founded because Micheal Collins wanted to found a republic to smoke hash in and that's why De Valera killed him
>Ye know Irish people have white privilege
>The 1916 rising was actually led by Nigerians and Pakistanis but the Catholic church banned it being taught in schools
Limerick looked nicer in Angeles ashes than it does on TV today

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 36K)

post picture of your passport so we know it's you

i unironically think he done one then the other

Attached: younionists.png (1366x669, 457K)

>Plot twist he's actually a Pakistani living in Ballyhanius

Attached: unionistscucked.jpg (675x497, 63K)

I'm not THE Mayo man. He is sorely missed on Éire/pol/. I keep hoping I'll run into him at the pub some day. A farmer up the road at home was locked up for spending a day on his roof with a shotgun driving off the gardaí trying to evict him. Was almost certain is was himself.

Ha ha. Ah, Ballyhaunis. You should see Ballina these days.

Limerick county out near Kilfinane is beautiful. But the city is awful. My mother always called it "stab city". She was mortified when I called it that out loud while we were walking through the city when I was a kid. Donkey Ford's chipper is top notch though.

They should be burned at the stake. Subversive kikes.

i liked dublin when i was there.
to be fair i am born in glasgow which is a greater shit hole

There's no point in asking user's because the majority have not and will never go to Northern Ireland. Even UK user's think it's a shithole because all they see in the news is trouble, even when they've never been.

Genuine opinion from someone who has lived in both:

The North is a nice place to live, in the majority of areas, but has troubled bi-partisan politics and a past of terrorism. It was basically 90-95% white until about 10 years ago, but is still around 80% white. Since the Good Friday Agreement there has been relative peace between the Unionists and Republicans. Government has been in shutdown for the past 2 years and is filled with incompetent morons, that only have their jobs because of their political/religious allegiances. Most people you meet are friendly and have a sense of humour. There isn't a problem with gang crime because of Paramiltiaries which is nice compared to places like Dublin/London.

The South is an okay place to live, with a good economy but a terrible government, in the midst of a huge migration/demographic change, homelessness problem and housing shortage. The majority of the people you see on the streets of Dublin are foreigners or tourists. Around 15-20% of the people currently living in the South are foreign born. Southern Irish are extremely friendly for the most part, enjoy sport and drinking. Dublin/Cork are quite grim but the countryside towns are amazing.

Both countries have terribly ran governments, both have beautiful landscapes. The North is fucked with its current government and the South is fucked with its insane open border policy.

>having to even ask

Here's some stuff on the Celtic Church:
Sermons of Columbanus:
>therefore strive first, then stand and apply ourselves in warfare, that later we may strive lawfully.
celt.ucc.ie//published/T201053/

>History of the Celtic Church (Great book)
archive.org/details/thecelticchurchi00herouoft

>Liturgy and ritual of the Celtic Church

Attached: Flag2.png (700x420, 35K)

The city is a special place man. It appears to be a shit hole from the outside but I couldn't be happier to have grown up there.

I use to actually use to go with a girl from Ballina (well between there and crossmolina). Class wee town.

Ulster is more racist, so them.

You haven't noticed the freestaters are burning out refugee centres?

This is fairly accurate. While our demographics aren't as bad as you say, there is effectively no serious opposition to foreign immigration. The vast majority will groan about it but no one is willing to stand up and do anything, as is the Irish way.

These blackpills are too much.

Attached: bboy.jpg (815x800, 81K)

Aye, this. Come out to West Mayo sometime.

>as is the Irish way
For now. We've been here before.

I mean, if Trudeau has any say, it will be.

>80% white
What in jesus' name are you smoking. You're not very travelled if you think that. A couple ghetto towns isn't N.Ireland.
If it was 20% i'd be out there right now with a chainsaw.

Pretty good summary. The only place in the north that is really bad in terms of demographics is Dungannon and the areas around Moy Park. That being said Belfast itself is full of Romas.

I figured it’d be Ireland proper but then I found out Irish republicans are mostly communists. The IRA is explicitly communist, for instance.

Based.

>Dublin
>streets full of litter and literally encrusted with layers of chewing gum
>Belfast
>streets completely clean of any litter or trash
why is that?

this shit again

Attached: the IRA are all lefties.jpg (442x486, 51K)

Those brown knackers are in all the big cities. Shame we haven't had a decent Winter in decades. That'd sort it out.

>ethnonationalists
>want to invite the third world
what do they mean by this?

Attached: 170px-Sinn_Féin_Logo.svg.png (170x170, 10K)

There is only 1 fair solution to the Irish situation, the south should be ceded in the north, in return, they should accept the British monarch as sovereign and rejoin the union of the crowns, while remaining an independent nation.

Attached: 5D751434-8A05-46D5-B0E7-20E59A2315BB.png (2000x2594, 466K)

>flag
The irony is overwhelming. SF do not represent Irish nationalists, you gollywog cock gobbler.