Identity Crisis

>born in switzerland
>parents are serbians, father is proud nationalist
>he's redpilled as fuck, hates jews and america for what they have done to our people
However
>by serbs in serbia, I always felt rejected
>"you grew up in a rich country, you can't even speak our language perfectly" and they are correct despite that we were poor af
>by swiss people I am rejected due to my very obvious name
>get treated like a child or someone that doesn't understand German until I open my mouth
>got bullied in school by albanians because of my nationality, didn't understand why then
>don't feel like I belong in Serbia
>don't feel like I belong in Switzerland
I don't see myself as Serb because I grew up with swiss values and I adore this country, would defend it with my lifeblood. It gave me a lot, despite how I was treated, things I wouldn't have gotten in Serbia. Still, I don't feel welcome here. I actually overwork myself trying to fight off the stereotypes people have of us. What am I even, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1487683688069.jpg (320x406, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Deliberate_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=XOkbmAM4LuE
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PYOcyM51-eM
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
youtube.com/watch?v=aKtC9VPHP2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Switzerland is just a bank posing as a state, they have no culture of their own beyond being the hideout for every dirty capitalist thief on the planet, what do you care?

I'm a Bosnian Croat that migrated to the us as a child during the wars in the 90s and I'm in a similar position.

Might as well marry a Jewess, we're basically halfway rootless cosmopolitans anyway

Just change your name to a swiss name move to a different area and start a new life and hide your origins, you are part of Switzerland now

Attached: 1509047703562.jpg (371x348, 47K)

im an albo who migrated to us as child in early 2000s, almost married a jewess, but dont do it boyo. we need to improve the balkans and our people. also sorry you were bullied OP but kosovars in switzerland are all there bc of the war, they hate your guts, should be expected.

I call bullshit, if you were born there and speak like a native you should have many Swiss German friends. Or you are a nigger by choice.

Because despite me being a failure as a kid, I still managed to catch up with their system and now work as application developer. I'm still in education, but my grades are way above average compared to the rest.
I enjoy the nature, the small village cultures and general redpillness of the nation. Our political system is the best in the world, and I couldn't imagine living elsewhere without it.

I am thinking about that, but I don't want to disappoint my father. Despite him having me treated bad as child, he is full of regret now and wish he would have been a better father. But if I were to marry, I would probably change my name.

Balkans are still corrupt as fuck, I doubt anything will change there anytime soon until we get some proper politicians. Funnny enough, those people that were bullying me are working today in dead end jobs and still hang around the school after over 10 years.

How are the Serbs dealing with the mass migration?

I have a hard time making actual friends, they usually don't hold unless we see us regularly (class/work) etc. It's probably on me tho

By giving them bus rides to hungary

Nigga its bants we dont realy hate you gasarbaiters we just have a shit ton of knuckelheads who dont know how to cope with shit here also your a man and you have to understand that the balkan mentality is a thing is a thing

Stuff like this is literally why the US exist.
I've argued that the US is a fresh start for Europeans. While starting with an English like culture, it's a land where any good Christian Euro can come, start anew, and fit in, provided they assimilate to "American"
Use to, at least.

This

>t.bordercontrol

Yes, stop blaming the Swiss you turn out an autist.

I'm not blaming them for that, it's rather how I feel treated like a second grande citizen when I was looking for a job or by teachers in school.

do it your kind is a disgrace cant even talk properly, just make your peace, you are an American act like that dont try to be something you will never be, 9/10 you will fail if you try to act like a CROAT
Change your name if you want to be accepted in Switzerland to something more Germanic or come back to Serbia although that would be a bad move, work on your accent

Both of you are kids of the jew, metaphorically speaking of course since both of you are citizens of the world

Attached: e90da1e02bcf68ee0e5666ec28c2af17.jpg (819x1024, 70K)

>father is proud nationalist
>so proud and so nationalistic that he left his country

Attached: 1521577095124.jpg (500x370, 100K)

What exactly has America done to your country that's so bad
Don't say feminism or sjw because that's not a culture that geta forced. its just, an idea that people agree with. that diverse people have and there are diverse people everywhere

they are retarded as nation, start war with everybody around you….act suprised when a bigger fish comes along and does the same to you….

>t. Jealous poorfag

>got bullied in school by albanians because of my nationality, didn't understand why then
Based

Attached: 1529864627459.png (958x735, 644K)

Oh we totally started ww2. The middle East..heh it was for their own good. And we need that oil, shit skins don't need it. They should ringe themselves out they're already as black as oil.

He was working here to send money home for a while and then the war happend.

To me? Nothing. To my father? Next to losing his house during the balkan war, he also lost friends and family because of the NATO bombing. Starts wars with countless nations. He really dislikes their politics and how they act as world police. Also how jews there try to control and alter history. Like, if he could speak english he would post on Jow Forums for the rest of his days probably.

Your new name is Shekelgrüber

Greentext.

Literally noone cares about Serbs, just don't be Albanian and everything is fine. The only people being autistic about balkan shit are other balkanese faggots.

>says a literal buffer state

We literally bombed the shit out of their country, m8. We don't have clean hands here.

Al is fair in love and war

I pity you, OP. You'll soon realize that Serbia is a shithole as depraved as any other country and then you'll become disillusioned. When I went back to Croatia and Serbia for the first time in the late 00s, I thought things would be different over there. There is no difference. Croats, Serbs, Albanians, Americans, etc. All the same shit giant pile of shit. Everyone is a degenerate, everywhere. Everyone is a coward, weak and desperate for shekels. In hindsight, the US bombing was a blessing for the ones who perished. I don't know why you're so butthurt about it. Think of the US as the emissary of global entropy. This wretched nation, with all of its worldwide manipulation, is the engine that exposes the true nature of every single nation on earth. Look at your shows, your politics, your people. Everyone seeks to imitate this country despite denouncing it. They're all vermin, and like vermin, deserve nothing but violence. The US will destroy every nation on this Godforsaken planet and will then self-destruct. The only thing you can do is hasten the process. Come on over and join the military.

Attached: 1545000565718.jpg (450x300, 190K)

Please god someone get the refrence

I can relate. I was born in Canada but I'm Armenian. I can speak Armenian but nowhere near as skilled as English. I don't feel like I belong here because, while everyone is welcome, I am a conservative Christian while Canada is very liberal. Also, for some reason we consider Chinese and Indians to be minorities here, but I feel like I am in another country when I go somewhere because 99 percent of the around me are Chinese or Indian. Chinese and Indians are the real majority here, and in the world. One time someone even said something in Chinese to me while they were looking down at something, but when they looked up and saw my face they said "oh, it's you (white guy)". Sometimes I dream about moving to Armenia, my real native land. However, I don't speak the same dialect as the part of Armenia that's left now after the genocide, and I don't speak my own dialect very well either, but enough for everyday stuff. I also know that it's a poor country. Either way, I'm still proud of my heritage and I love Armenia. I'll probably live my whole life and die here in Canada. I just hope I will meet a good Armenian girl to marry at least.

We bombed them because they're genocidal turkroaches. OP doesn't deserve to be bullied by association of belonging to subhumans, but such is life

how are the stores prices ?

>change name
Identity and blood is everything. No one should change their name to fit in. Fitting in is for pussies. Imagine being an arab who changes his name to Jared Smith just so he could fit in an Anglo country.

My dad fought in the war and got his house burned down yet he's still here

If you are truly proud to be Serbian learn the language, history and culture. Your parents are Serbian and so are you.

Attached: 30Ss.gif (298x188, 139K)

Be a productive member of Swiss society and abide by their customs and mannerisms; at the same time, keep in the back of your mind that you are in fact truly Serbian, and not Swiss, no matter what your bitter Serbian "friends" have told you.

More affordable in accordance with my wage than yours.

you bombed them in support of muslims. you also helped & armed muslim extremists in bosnia who now live all over europe. never say you're a b-based country , because you literally helped a foreign ideology in their fight against christians and europe. kys

Doubt it

Change name and marry Swiss girl or go back to your land and assimilate completely (probably the easiest option)

>ultra bluepilled muslims vs christians perspective
No.

Attached: 56d7582666d1cc1a06dd6b56aed637a4.png (1879x260, 69K)

I'm confused on the US fighting in the Yugo breakup. Did we go in and bomb Christians to support communists? Why? Are we really controlling energy to Europe through Bondsteel?

It's also pretty simple-strive to learn more about your country but don't go too deep in it
Know who you are but try to live on normally in the west

Ha nice speculation! You can't prove any of that. Drink yourself to death potato nigger!

t. diaspora "Serb"

Attached: images (1).jpg (257x196, 7K)

> I am a conservative Christian while Canada is very liberal.

You over exaggerate. There are many conservatives here, maybe less so "Christian" ones but they are here too otherwise; I am not just talking Polish or Ukrainians here, Anglo's too.

>chad gonzalezberg, who has never left Idaho posts this
hahaha

Hows that 800 euro a month salary treating you?
Is it enough to have heat on during the day?

THE MURICAN IS RIGHT

fpbp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Deliberate_Force
>what's this
dumb statelet. let the big boys talk and return to your sad existence in a soulless society.

The face of diaspora when you tell them this is priceless. They are all sniveling little liars. I hope burgers sperg out one day and end up massacring a ton of Balkan diaspora.

>t. Novosrbijanac
Also known as
Faggota exemplerus

If it will make you feel happy Helvetovic,
There's a serb community here, too. There's also a Serbian Community and cultural undergoing construction.

You're better off forgetting about your Serbian origin as is

>Is it enough to have heat on during the day?
Actually yes Croatia isnt Canada IDK what kind of temp.extremes you guys go thru but here it aint bad at all
Do you even own a home of your own or do you rent ? Do you own a second home you will leave to your kids ?

I am trying my best, since I find it interesting, I just have a hard time to talk about it to something like my father. He sees serbs as the victims (which I very much doubt), and I am unceartian what kind of sources to believe. I know our rites and culture, I just never participated in them after I grew older.

He´s not.
Without Serbia where would you have been ?
Probably splitted along Italy,Austria and Hungary.
youtube.com/watch?v=XOkbmAM4LuE

Fucking Konjusar LMAO

I don't believe you. I have never seen a white immigrant mistreated in America. Besides the occasional good natured ball breaking Americans love white immigrants.

>meme flag shitting on serbia
It's always some balkan subhuman neighbour like Croat or Albanian

South American diaspora goes first

I don't know, the GTA is pretty bad, but we got Ford, which is a good sign. I went to an Anglican Church once and they gave a sermon on us on racism (Charlottesville), which felt more like chastisement, and then I saw a few months later that they were having a LGBT and allies meeting. I'm glad I never went back to that place.

wanna come be american?

You should they are the worst, never assimilate or just partially, when they come here they act like they are the locals

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Life for me here isnhow you visualize life in the USA during the 50s economic boom.
Everything is affordable.
Hell, i bought my first house at 20.

If you go against the Serb victimhood norm then you'll probably not be accepted by the nationalists
Just pick up some kind of history book or something and go off,form your own opinions

Become canadian, its the new hot thing.

I'm not talking about you leaf serb. It's well known that Serbs from Austria, Germany and Switzerland are 40-50% gypsies

>be quarter gook
>don't really look like it, but my father does
>rejected by all ethnic groups throughout school
>don't really know any korean language or culture
>mostly ignored by father
>mother rotates between showering with gifts, ignoring and blatant anger+extreme disappointment for the smallest slights
>father straight up says I'm not the son he wanted
>talked to him about it once, says i 'misinterpreted it'
>he occasionally asks, 'what if I'm not even your father?' in our arguments
i think there's an ok chance that i may not be my father's son and i ordered a 23andme kit because it's been killing me. what should i do if i see that im 0% gook????

Move to Liechtenstein.

>Without Serbia where would you have been ?
probably we would have a country earlier than 90s
take a history class Serbia started ww1, Franz wanted to federalize akin to USA
Europe probaly wouldnt go thru ww2 meaning milions upon milions of lives saved

Attached: our-sun-my-disgust-9752849.png (500x507, 239K)

It says the serbs attacked a UN Safe area. It was simply retaliation. Regardless of who benefited from it it was a simple retaliation. It didn't sound like our intention was to protect muslims but our safe area. They shouldn't have attacked the safe zone

Not when your name is Ahmed and you're a bosniak. Actually we had a Russian immigrant get picked on constantly in school even the teachers in Texas would do the "in russia" jokes.

Gonna be a tough one for you then, it's all or nothing from now on.

I watched a video about the conflict, and while I like the Serbs, I think they were being aggressive and shouldn't have attacked the UN. As much I hate that America supported the Muslims, the Serbs brought it upon themselves.

Are you planning on selling your house to pay for this week's groceries?

and live with chinks ? he is better off in USA

Yea...
We eat healthy food here mr gmo
Id rsther pay the meme prices the autistic pole posts from numavut than eat gmo cornfed gmo cattle (r)

Did you go to the military ?
If you say you feel despised you will be when you flunker out of that one.

I don't hate or despise serbians, you guys stood up for yourself against the muslims.

Don't hold it against "real" swiss if they don't want anything foreign in their lives, we barely got anything left which is swiss.

wew who would ever know that there are any serbs in botswana

Good luck immigrating to the US. It's much easier to come to Canada, but Switzerland is probably better.

Keep believing what you want.I dont need to take a History Class,but you obviously do.
>Franz wanted to federalize akin to USA
But Many Serbs,Croats,Slovenes and Muslims didnt want to be part of it.
Neither did the Magyars who feared Germanization.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYOcyM51-eM

America is too large for me. I'm too used to Switzerland being so compact, I can be anywhere in the country within hours if I desire. Like hell, I have friends living in Texas and it alone alone is 10x as big as Switzerland. However, once I finish my degree i'll probably look for a job in America.

I feel like forming opinions on the balkan war is difficult. I would assume serbian resources are going to be about the "not our fault", while not serbian sources not. I'd honestly rather let it be a thing of the past, and try to move on from it.

I got doppelt untauglich for medical reasons. Feels bad

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

Everyone else here deserve death too though, so hopefully they kill themselves afterwards.

t. Serb

Second generation of migrants often have the hardest time fitting in with one foot so solidly in one culture and yet feeling like an outsider in both. Its very well known. My friend was a legal Guatemalan immigrant and he had the hardest time because Mexicans gave him shit, actual guatemalans gave him shit, and Americans all thought he was foreign. After a while he just embraced being an american which once again got him shit on by guatemalans.

My advice to you is to stop viewing yourself as an extension of your parents. And to stop worrying about fitting in. Just live a good life in Switzerland and be happy. One of the best places in the world honestly. Could be a hell of a lot worse.

L M A O the Czech Republic is a completely irrelevant country.
I'd imagine most people don't even know your country exists.
Whereas most people know all about Switzerland.
Swiss culture is 100x better than whatever crap you can dig out of Czechia

youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28

Massacre is one thing, it's war after all but they were attacking people who wanted nothing to do with the war which is why the safe zones were created. For people to wait out the conflict. and the UN asked NATO to help. it's not like america totally cared about their war, but being a part of NATO you've got to have some obligation. And than to be attacked for helping civilians? Those serbs deserved the bombing

Can you maybe try to find other Serbs in Switzerland who are in a similar situation as you?

This radical migration culture seems to do nothing but bring everyone grief and misery

youtube.com/watch?v=aKtC9VPHP2E

whatever your a kike, anybody who wanted ww1 and ww2 to happen is a scum of the Earth

Attached: e7e.jpg (260x194, 11K)

>father is proud nationalist
sanja veliku smrdiju
>he's redpilled as fuck
sanja veliku smrdiju

pali bre traktorče

>Your parents are Serbian and so are you.
Yeah,no.Just read this fags posts,he does not even believe in self-defensive genocide.

I mean that's fine,but if you want to you should pick up a book on like medieval Serbia or something,car Dušan and all those fags