Dammit.. I’m really starting to like this bitch

dlvr.it/QwfxzK

Attached: 4F82D84E-2CF4-4447-911A-ED2DEA0FA0E5.jpg (1242x1136, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BanKfBS64DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself shill rat

It seems kikes are more scared of Shia Muslims like Hezbollah and Iran than Sunni terror groups like ISIS/Al-qaeda, the Sunni gulf countries are all in the bag for Israel.

BASED

Attached: 1525636099333.png (770x1000, 282K)

anyone have the video of this?

Attached: rashida.jpg (540x366, 33K)

2019 is going to be top kek.
The smarter among us have been predicting this for years because of how clear it is that anti-white is the ONLY thing this coalition of various types of brown people Jews, and cucky whites have in common. Meanwhile they are diametrically opposed to one another in so many other ways, even within their own individual group categories.

Attached: stylish NSDAP.jpg (720x531, 55K)

nice tits

Here you go

Also OP is a fag, she was sernt by the jews to work with (((anti-semites))) to make the left look better to young people

Attached: Americain50years.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

>Dammit.. I’m really starting to like this bitch
it's the chance to shit-stir that I like OP, not her!

Attached: 1546537047486.jpg (1080x720, 174K)

Kill yourself. Sage and report aoc spam threads

Some dude actually fucks that.

what is going on in this webm? no snarky responses. If you don't know, don't respond.

Look you retards. The goal of islam is political. The end goal is to establish a global caliphate.
They seek to infiltrate our government's just like the jews. You people are fucking retarded. Why cannot we hate both?

i would. slam pig mode

Attached: 1546344686004.jpg (625x415, 168K)

I hope Iran gets nukes and makes good on it's promise!

/ourmuslim/

It's Homo Erectus.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ty user

>The end goal is to establish a global caliphate.
It isn't global, Islamists want to dominate the Muslim world and remove secular governments. USA would have no influence over them, hence gonna wreck them.

Turkey would fill the void anyway, as they always have.

She's literally /our/diversity-hire
She has no business being there but she's brown, and just so happens to hate (((them))) as much as we do

Absolutely Based Schlomo-slayer

Attached: virgin_and_chad.jpg (768x960, 354K)

You morons are so obsessed with jews you would leave the Republican side and go Dem just for a couple more people like this I bet. Lmao

Attached: 1547413595889.png (500x363, 78K)

It's just a shirtless Brazillian

CGI? It's quite incredible then.

>And complete silence from the left
Complete silence of.. what exactly lol

brazillian intellectual, they call it

based aryan race

Read the Quran retard.

who will win? the quintessential american jewish politician or the quintessential american muslim politician?

>all "new" democrats are anti-israel
>this obviously isn't an attempt to divide Jow Forums

if you follow anyone based on jew shit you are the npc

We've been interacting with Muslims since 10th century, in a warlike manner most of the time, Muricans first encountered them in 2001. "Read the Quran" he says.

Cold War era Middle Eastern allies reel away from the US, because you smell.

This.
Just like I hate Palestine and Israel. Let them wipe both eachother off the map.

Try again kike

Attached: 1541791271718.jpg (682x515, 23K)

Left/Right unity against kikes when?

It will be the oppression olympics. This is the fundamental people with Marxism based ideologies: when everyone is oppressed, someone has to be the oppressor

>You morons are so obsessed with jews

Lol, get out kike.

Its just a retard, dude.

God bless him tho.

i thought you knew ;)

>people
*problem

>Muricans first encountered them in 2001
The slaves were Muslim and our first overseas war was to save euros from the Barbary pirates.

>democrats are our friends!!

fuck off shill

>muh democrat

Everyone is tired of kikes.

"everyone" is tired of what they push which is the same thing democrats push. just because they pretend to be anti-israel doesn't fool me.

Attached: RashidaBacon.jpg (1920x1834, 1.19M)

kike shill detected

Hey thats us

56%

FUCK OFF INCEL

You will all soon realize how awesome to be a Palestinian
Same people where Jesus is from and where Christianity started
that kike faggot should be killed a slow death just cuz he's a kike and annoying as fuck

Woah. Wait, did Jesus really have some kind of Palestinian in him?

he's Palestinian
Christianity and Jesus come from Bethlehem which is a territory surrounded and occupied from all angles by the kikes
if you really wanna know about Christianity you should go visit or just watch this to understand the situation over there and will help you understand the kikery thats taking place
youtube.com/watch?v=BanKfBS64DA

(((Ben)) is a Zionist piece of shit. Rashida is the hero we need.

Nope. We built a navy specifically because of them. The marines sing about “the shores of Tripoli” in reference to attacking their haven.

America just forgot about them for two centuries.

A photo filled with fat nigger women. Our country is toast.

This. They both push anti white shit, why should whitey side with any of them.

Pelosi's son.

Because kikes are the source of the cancer and eradication of the source is the only way to address the symptoms (Muslims, Mexicans, feminism etc.)

> the only based people are fat nigger women

SAD

Mary Mary quite contrary
Trim that pussy it's so damn hairy

It's a demonstration of that "hybrid vigor" that race-mix proponents are always talking up.

You just have to let it grow to a point of tension where all you have to do is prick the ballon with a simple strategic act.

I have a built-in safeguard. By the time I'm drunk enough to fuck something that repulsive, I'm usually too drunk to get it up anymore.

>islam will spread all over the world is called in all mosques
>suddenly, just when gulf nations make cheap airlines from middle east to europe, there is a mass movement of muslim settlers who refuse to adopt host culture but demands special treatment from hosts
Get the fuck out you god damn faggot muslim shill.

Unironically half-inclined to believe this
It doesn't look or act human

but Hezbollah is awesome

Because dems hate Israel unironically because they love Palestinians so much

HO LEE SHIT. Why the fuck didnt I consider this. Will do thanks user

Attached: RedPewd.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Reminder

Attached: muhammadisjew.png (1378x471, 165K)

This is fucking delicious. Kikes like Shaprio spend all their time shilling for third world immigration, and then when the logical consequences of this occur, they sperg out.
Fuck him and fuck the kikes. They made their oven, now it is time to roast in it.

Absolute kek

She's a gun grabbing shit skin that should be trusted as far as she can be thrown. Fuck these shill threads

lol

i see you are men who care about your nation, race, and homeland, and have studied religion & politics at above doctoral level for quite some time now..

> *BLOCKS YOUR VOTE*

Right but islam is not in power at this time. Jews are. It will take islam decades to catch up to where the jews are now. In the meanwhile, if we got our act together we would at least have a chance to wipe them both off the face of earth or at least keep them at bay. I get what you're saying but I see this as an opportunity to fuck the current power of the jews.

Hezbollah is based tho

yeah but if nobody's going to listen and support a fascist white ethnostate than a caliphate is superior to the status quo
so I won't expend any effort fighting it that could be spent hating jews like Shapiro instead

love all the boon reactions in the background.

Attached: 1528334278569.jpg (457x665, 267K)

This.

NOOOOOO flooding Europe with Muslims was supposed to make you hate them and stop hating Jews! You were supposed to keep dying for Israel goyim! Now i'm going to lose my desk job at the JIDF and have to fight on the front lines with the real IDF!

Shoah/10

Attached: 1546539807150.png (752x1204, 580K)

a brazilian unironically from southern brazil

Except we still lose in the end because Benji types can always go back to Israel and were never loyal to America in the first place. He should be killed for his actions.

Attached: Ameribear.png (625x493, 374K)

Attached: 1540977206608.png (2138x1744, 1.65M)

Counterpoint pic related. Can we get them to fight?

Attached: 86CAAB85-6E9B-432B-8E7E-0D38613094F6.jpg (1024x575, 47K)

wtf I'm with HER now!
Mios Dio! It REALLY activates my almonds

Kikes are literally shaking right now. Time to kill all Ashkenazis.

>cheering for a terrorist organization that killed american peacekeepers
cuck

WTF I love Israel now! Fucking neocon conservative retards. They’re worse than liberals

You're gonna fap to it, aren't you you disgusting fuck?

>Why cannot we hate both?
implying I don't

>no snarky responses
Where do you think you are, plumber boy

What is going on in pic related?

It could be microensephaly from Zika virus.

The irony is that Molyneux is half Jewish on his mother's side. Like, personally I don't really care because he's obviously /ourguy/ even if he has some bad ideas, but it's just kind of funny that he's gone so far to the other side that he's getting after chosenites. Sometimes you see them break rank to be on our side about the Muslims (Ben Shapiro), but rarely do you see them go full Bobby Fischer.

Fuck off, kikes.

Attached: jew vote (((cortez))).jpg (1345x795, 271K)

They only dislike Israel because it's a nationalist ethnostate that serves its own interests, not because they're Jews.

who cares.

Attached: jews dems.jpg (1843x1363, 564K)

Chicken or the egg, rabbi.

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Attached: shapiro_.jpg (677x858, 148K)