A reminder that this is the only appropriate response whenever she's mentioned

A reminder that this is the only appropriate response whenever she's mentioned.

Attached: AOC.png (640x324, 34K)

i love how AOC gets you bigots all salty

true. the only ones here freaking out over her are shills from r*dd*t that organize in a discord and post/bump threads about her. we all know she's an idiot, enjoying her 15 minutes while they last.

Attached: 1546914440040.jpg (452x584, 39K)

who cares

I honestly wonder what would Stalin and the Bolsheviks think of those neo-communist SJWs...

Yep hopefully Jow Forums will stop making 20 threads about her everyday.

Stfu
based

its a shill group that makes those aoc and tulsi gabbard threads.
some user posted screens of the fags plotting together in discord to make AOC threads

>its a shill group that makes those aoc and tulsi gabbard threads.
COPE

Attached: 1525993522225.jpg (3214x3182, 3.35M)

>married
not an accomplishment
>gay
also not an accomplishment
>islamic
>marxist-leninist
>fighting capitalism, etc.

great job!

AOC I can see, Tulsi not so much. EVERYONE on the DNC side seems to revile her.
AOC seems to have the backing of some very wealthy people trying to meme her into relevance using Trump-esque tactics and it's working quite well.
Like that, yeah.

I officially deny we have anything to do with that.

you still play Age of Conan? No wonder your suicide rate is that high.

People on twitter are fucking pathetic. Their bios are full of worthless accomplishments, traits, and hobbies, which just reeks of somebody desperately trying to justify their meaningless existence.
Also, fuck pic-related in particular. Imperialism is what lands him his iPhone from China, his starbucks coffee from Guinea, and his clothing from Indonesia. I suppose it's just a bit harder to see when it's not dressed up in colonial occupation.

u literally posted this in the other thread about tulsi. and here u are in a thread about aoc

you faggots need to get better at this

I'm okay with Tulsi shes cute and a centrist. Which is much needed in the country now. I wish she would run 2024 and win. But Aoc has just been shilled way too much on here and shes old news.

Tulsi is a gun grabber, we would never support her.

Pic related is proof of shills

Attached: 1547486485762.png (1288x759, 120K)

Attached: 1547487511429 (2).png (1275x486, 124K)

Apparently (you) care

If only Jow Forums believed this.

How many fucking threads about we going to have about her?

Thank god he's not fallen for the bait

All DNC presidential candidates are gun grabbers

I don't think anyone here would actually support her, they just enjoy that so many blue checkmarks hate her and want to meme her into prominence, like the actual shills are doing with AOC.

>ID: CNN
The Tulsi and AOC shills are coming from the same discord.

No, I cringe every time I see another person on the right post negatively about her because it's so obvious they're feeding the rising wave of attention around her. It's exactly the same thing that got Trump elected and apparently everyone on the Right just fucking forgot about it.

>ID: CNN
yikes, guess I'm fake news
>The Tulsi and AOC shills are coming from the same discord.
I genuinely have a hard time believing that. With her anti gay comments I can't see SJW leftists getting behind her in any significant numbers.

Aoc yes. Tulsi no. Tulsi has had support here since she bended the kikes on Syria.

Attached: 1531282786089.jpg (548x290, 14K)

If they didn't give a shit about Hilldog's and Obama's anti-gay beliefs, they won't give a shit about anything if it doesn't suit them

She was a lot more outspoken about the gays than either of them.

You think that makes a difference to (((them)))?

Bill Clinton raped multiple women