(gore)

liveleak.com/view?t=3y31_1547436601 (gore)
BRAZIL'S BIGGEST DRUG TRAFFICKER SHOT DEAD

They captured one of the country's biggest drug traffickers in Brazil, for which purpose Bolsonaro authorized in person the maximum use of the police force available to him, because although the police knew that he moved freely anywhere, he always traveled with his own security and a heavily armed and armed convoy that had repelled more than 50 attempts to capture him. Only one helicopter, one soldier of the army's artillery and one M134D machine gun that shoots 8,000 shots of .50 caliber per minute sufficed.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-WhatsAppImage2019-01-13at93514PM_1547436583.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogdoalexramos.com.br/2018/04/video-divulgado-mostra-rajada-de-tiros.html
liveleak.com/view?t=9q9n6_1521741629
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad ass

Attached: 1544571761669.jpg (1768x770, 102K)

please invade and conquer ALL latin america, i would gladly learn portuguese

Holy shit that pic of his foot with that giant hole

kek, fucking rotary cannons

Quem é? O nome.

fake and gay

Also, cadê a notícia? parece old.

blogdoalexramos.com.br/2018/04/video-divulgado-mostra-rajada-de-tiros.html
Porra OP, isso é velho pra caralho, imbecil.
This is fake

whats up with all the news lately of brazil unfucking itself?
Did they clean out all the corupt politcians or what?

They fucking unloaded a helicopter mounted machine gun on a car on fire

Actually no, they're doing the same things the old politicians used to do. Anything you see in here is just bolsonaro's fanboys bullshitting.
He was basically putting his friends in powerful positions which pay really well, his vice-president put his son as an assessor of the president of the brazilian bank, now he gets 3x what he used to earn and does not have the qualification for it. Bolsonaro is also putting his friends (which have no idea on how to operate these companies) as directors and managers of many state companies.
tldr same shit

so who is the open minded guy?

fake
how is the front tire not flat?

>his vice-president put his son as an assessor of the president of the brazilian bank
Except he worked at that bank for 11 years and got 8 promotions before that, during PT's terms.

>Bolsonaro is also putting his friends (which have no idea on how to operate these companies) as directors and managers of many state companies.
Which ones?

Now you are the one bullshitting.

this, it was in Mexico

liveleak.com/view?t=9q9n6_1521741629

Attached: 8DB0F8E4-5292-4E8A-A8CF-066BEA022B1F.jpg (1072x1186, 242K)

We're experiencing the same thing in America, but Jow Forums won't tell you that. It almost sounds like strongmen love nepotism. Who would have thought?

Bullshit, OP. That footage is from Mexico and its from years ago. That drug dealer in the post is a Mexican drug smuggler and Cartel leader in Mexico.

Completely fake post.

Quiet your pussy down. There's only been two indications of nepotism in this government.

One is Bolsonaro's vice-president Mourão indicating his son to a big time position in the Bank of Brazil. His son worked for a decade in the Bank before this and had already gotten promotions before, all in PT's tenure. However I agree it was wrong of Mourão to involve himself in this and it all makes the government look bad, and I don't blame anyone for criticizing it, the criticism is legitimate. It should be no surprise a big time Mason like Mourão would pull some strings to get his son ahead in his career, that's how Masons operate.

Second is Bolsonaro's personal friend in Petrobrás I believe. I don't remember his name, and I may be wrong on him being put in Petrobrás but he still hasn't been integrated into the company yet, they're still judging his application. However, I agree with it being a clear case of nepotism and I think it's wrong as well.

To discard this 2 week long government over these two cases of nepotism I'd say is wrong and idiotic. If Bolsonaro's government manages to pass a extensive Social Security and Welfare reform I'd consider his government a better government than any other since 1988.

pic unrelated: dead armed robbers killed by a Federal Police tactical team ambush last year.

Attached: Assalto à avião no nordeste brasileiro 2018 assaltantes mortos pela PF.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

>sufficed.
BASED and REDPILLED
less is more

Attached: Um Cabo Um Soldado.png (215x55, 2K)

they were shooting from above in a helicopter, did you even watch the video??

shut the fuck up kike
50 cal bullets fired from above would flatten everything

kek. sounds like the US

Fake, and
>M134D machine gun that shoots 8,000 shots of .50 caliber

7.62x51, 3,000 shots per minute

Fuck off

>captured
Brazilian humor?

that's one way to deal with drug lords, this new Brazilian president getting it done

Attached: 1547054668689.png (869x1112, 488K)

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-WhatsAppImage2019-01-13at93515PM_1547436584.jpg (768x1024, 158K)

did he died?

Yeah he's in stable condition brainlet, his jaw got a little dinged up but he's ok

>over 1000 bullets fired
>only two people killed

Could have done the same with just two. Is this just the Mexican armed forces trying to scare drug dealers into paying their protection money?

Based and bolsopilled.
A good crimminal is a dead crimminal.

Oh boy I LOVE overwhelming federal power and the War on drugs now!
What happened to you Jow Forums? When did you become the cuck centeralized power telling you what to do?

>M134D
amazing

Based.

Spic nigger drug lord wannabe BTFO

Attached: 1546019836353.gif (300x577, 279K)

Just think. Right now there are anti-gun cucks who think they police should have hunted this heavily armed and guarded drug trafficker using bows & arrows, or just fists. And that 8k rounds of 50 cal is just so expensive and there are cheaper ways of dealing with criminals.
Give me yous, faggots, you know who you are.

He may have had special run flat tires. When I worked at a limo company we had them on one car. Their are polymer type of inner wheels that the car rides on of the rubber tire goes flat. He could afford real good ones

That for is clearly entirely unrelated.

do you have that video of the shot up car with brazilian bank robbers in it

You know I have been thinking about blowing my brains out for a few weeks now, and have gotten pretty close to doing so.

How easy is it for a foreigner to join the Favela death squads? I figure if I'm planning on blowing my brains out, I might as well make it constructive.

god damnt all that brrrrt

I’m here for the interview

Attached: 51EA2B00-02FB-4C23-9A94-F0919AAAE7FD.jpg (768x1024, 236K)

He'll walk it off

There was no videos, only pictures.

Attached: Assalto à avião no nordeste brasileiro 2018-4.png (1080x1920, 644K)

real men dont shave

Walk it off, pussy