Spice has Destroyed theUK

youtu.be/oMU73LkTq10

youtube.com/watch?v=XjB8tz1z-1g

youtube.com/watch?v=qSVJusxL96Y

youtu.be/wK1rPzDGja8

If only you knew how bad this has become. The prisons are flooded with it, the streets are flooded with it too.
I leave my house, I am harassed by them, they are lying down in the streets or fighting with one another.
These addicts are absolutely everywhere and they are always whites.

Please push F.

Attached: Spice Heads.png (292x448, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FtHEm0HJM10
youtu.be/j0xoEBUVjEA
youtu.be/zdJQUNA1GjY
youtu.be/UdzRElaD3mk
youtube.com/watch?v=zOjjnIPwd7c
youtube.com/watch?v=XjB8tz1z-1g
youtu.be/MDAjEaFPnwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

Thats why you need Islam.

The muslims are the ones selling it

That makes it even better, hope to see all a*glos dead.

Lol, there are tons of muslim gangs distributing spice in prisons and in towns. Embracing Islam means to embrace death of their own race. Destroying Christianity and fatherhood was the only pillars they needed to knock for the entire ceiling to come down. It's over now.

>spitting on honorable white men who fell for the spice jew

This is why we won't succeed.

Attached: 1519409827757.jpg (1920x1200, 1.29M)

youtu.be/FtHEm0HJM10

This.

Christianity is already a minority in the UK so good luck.

just spike the spice, so the inevitable end will come sooner

Attached: 1542048627220.jpg (600x841, 83K)

F

>I leave my house, I am harassed by them, they are lying down in the streets or fighting with one another.
Where?

Bolton.

youtu.be/j0xoEBUVjEA

they are fine, thats how they always act

Attached: UK mom.png (491x297, 401K)

Doesn't seem like much fun.

>Sand people selling spice
Is this Dune?

CHECK'D

Filthy degenerates. Bin that litter.

kek!

Attached: 1529960029784.jpg (792x558, 96K)

Is it even possible to reverse the damage done?

Attached: eaesafs752321.jpg (1200x1600, 240K)

Crisis Actors, to demonize the homeless to normies.

source of video?

Yes by replacing the population, thank God for the UK government for doing it already.

youtu.be/zdJQUNA1GjY
>actors

youtu.be/UdzRElaD3mk

Another Anglo pulled out of a bin.

That's a big dump.

You think?

>Greggs in the background

We also have muslims and spic gangsters selling spice in Bakersfield, CA. They are putting in weed and weed wax as well to get people more addicted.

Attached: Z5QANvz.gif (392x222, 1.34M)

Spice is just one of the symptoms.
Most of this country is rotten.
The only good parts left is the golden triangle between the City of London, Oxford and Cambridge.

So THAT is what the Spice Girls were all about!

Attached: 1.jpg (183x275, 13K)

low empathy niggers finding it funny

ALL WORTHLESS GOYIM BELONG IN A DUMPSTER

kek tabbard guy is having the time of his life in his own mind

I'd rather see them addicted to video games than drugs.

Fuck off, useless faggot.

damn it's like a dropped pie

just let the arabs in at this point... fucking pajeets

Attached: 1530909135312.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>honorable white men
They are white trash

you deserve this for colonialism

Attached: 1543186781225.png (1000x1000, 176K)

Attached: haha lmao.png (246x200, 30K)

No fuck off.

That shit does not look healthy.

>I leave my house, I am harassed by them
Get a job and move off the council estate.

>You deserve this for building several successful white nations and oppressing brown people to do it
No surprise coming from a Turkik rape baby
P.s. Transylvania is Hungarian

probably totally justified from mudslime perspective
they could just not sell drugs, but instead want to see even more degeneracy... strangely not unlike that other religious group...

Attached: 1499581732527.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

>Spice has destroyed the UK
In other words
>The UK let itself get destroyed by spice
UK people are too stupid to take any accountability for their actions and have to be babied by their government. You are a bunch of children, young and old. Absolutely humiliating.

Just call them bongs. There's no difference between the two.

Spice is just the new drug on the block.In a few months everyone will move on to something else.I remember in the early 2000's everyone was doing pills and ketamine.

How hard is it to get other drugs?
People worrying about drug tests probably aren't working or should be fucked for being on probation

The government banned spice a couple of years ago.
You used to be able to see what was in it. Then the government banned all legal psychoactives (Except Amyl Nitrate LOL) and now nobody knows wtf they are smoking.

Attached: 1520476923146.webm (460x260, 982K)

>the new drug of choice is called spice

did you get it from Kessel? Did you have to smuggle it into the UK on a Corellian YT - 1300?

It's not hard to get drugs it's just that spice is a third of the price and 100x as strong.

Fuck off kike, you just believed fake news.

checked and factual

Based Wiston Churchill

youtube.com/watch?v=zOjjnIPwd7c
>spice extends life
>spice expands conciousness
>spice is vital for space travel

Jesus Christ. It seems, that when a government makes stupid decisions it creates a stupid populace. Governments are in a way parents. This is your government's fault, and you bongs should try to overcome the barriers laid forth by your stupid government. Now.

>Fuck off kike
>Memeflag
Nice try.

>smoking spice
>ever
can't really feel too bad for these folks

please send help we cannot help ourselves

Specerijen?

Attached: smug_dutch_pepe.png (325x325, 79K)

You Britbongs need to step your weed game up.

Might as well try fentanyl

>youtube.com/watch?v=XjB8tz1z-1g
All of that other white noise to push your hidden anti Yellow Vest agenda.

Euroitan is fucked lol
youtu.be/MDAjEaFPnwY

Attached: 1533146602724.gif (360x346, 170K)

wtf are they putting in your shit? when i was a teenager back in late 2000s, i smoked spice like 3 times or so, usually when we ran out of weed and were too fucked up to have decent judgement not to buy it.
even thought i was always against these "legal drugs", it felt like a normal high, we wouldnt fucking straight out lose our minds like these people in these videos. wtf are they putting in it these days? that looks like straight rat poison holy shit. smartshops (which is where we used to buy this garbage) are illegal in my country now. they should put in jail the owners of these shops to be honest, absolute fucking animals

Poor guys.

British social services and health system so overrun by foreigners that they have no spare resources to help out these natives.

wtf is spice, i've never heard that term before?

Just imagine how horrible things would be if people did this after drinking alcohol.

Oh wait.

I swear the only reason this shit exists is because weed is illegal

Well spotted lad.

Attached: 1527369256418.png (1545x961, 50K)

poor fella, how embarrassing

>We cannot help ourselves
This mentality needs to end. You bongs have become so degenerate, infantile and stupid that it's disturbing. Try to invoke change within rather than expecting it to stem outwardly. A miracle won't happen when you wish upon a star. Working towards desires is the best way of making them happen.

various research chemicals. periodically they get banned so they move onto new types

The synthetic chemicals keep getting banned so they come out with newer, stranger ones all the time.

an overly strong, synthetic cannabis

You shouldn't think of the government as your parents. You should think of the government as "the people". Or maybe you have a shitty government idk.

I want to space travel

Attached: 1530908054985.gif (480x348, 536K)

It used to be a single artificial cannbinoid or a blend of two and the ones that killed people were quickly taken off the shelves
Then the government banned ALL artificial cannabinoids. Now nobody knows what is in them and there are dozens of types of them.

ahhhh, right. instead of just legalizing weed.

Why is weed still illegal in UK? Is it going to be soon?

This nigga ate at burger king.

(((they))) want weed legal to dumb people down.
simpahl as'

Based
Unbased

Conspiracy theory time: is China pushing this shit onto the UK like Fenty in the US?

Looks fun

Its really not that bad, they are just more visible than they would be if they were drinking or abusing solvents beaus of its instant effect and how people are left passed out in the street dribbling and moaning. The ridiculous thing is, it only really came about when the government reclassified cannabis from class C to a class B and people started selling this shit instead as originally it wasn't illegal. Another government fuck up.

Attached: the-nine-most-terrifying-words-in-the-english-language-are-6070062[1].png (500x343, 53K)

Most EU countries have banned most if not all of those old, mild THC analogues. This created demand for new, stronger analogues, there are now substances on the market that are 1000x as potent as THC and can easily kill a man if overdosed. Thanks prohibition.

because our government is fucking retarded and want to control everyone

nah, it isn't even illegal, so no need to smuggle it in or anything

Hundreds of thousands of britbongs go out and make utter asses of themselves while drinking
>haha look at these roasties haha britbongs BTFO
A handful of britbongs go out and make utter asses of themselves while doing a drug
>OMG IT'S THE END OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Attached: 1540614226331.gif (250x185, 2.22M)

Nonsense. The government imposes a system. When it doesn't work, everything deteriorates. Imagine a government as a machine that everything the people are dependent on. If the machine stops working, everything starts to fail. If a school system is shitty, the education, the environment, the teachers, will be shitty as well. This shitty school system creates shitty students as the schools were incompetent to have created good ones. Then these children grow up to be shitty parents and their children even worse students. Thus degeneracy strengthens. Why wouldn't we apply the same logic to the relation between a government and a populace?

I've tried spice once or twice. It ain't nothing nice. But every lifestyle's got a price.

Attached: 28m1lk8.jpg (480x360, 11K)

If you fall for the drug jew, you are a degenerate and can be re-categorised as non-white.

They have just legalized CBD oil (that's the black hemp extract with no thc in it, good anti-inflamation effect, better than ibuprophen etc). They'll probably go full in next election cycle, when cigarettes go above £10 and London falls below 10% white.

Attached: 1535198566264.png (466x470, 471K)

drugfags will defend this.
remember Kingsman 2? Remember the literal justification for reversing the tainted world drug disease was?
>"but what if people just want to experiment or try something new?!?!"

this

fuck everything
sandworm apocalypse when?

>It's not that bad
Said the bongchild. Go to a country with a populace less degenerate than your and your opinion will start to shift.