Consummation

Just saw this law in the UK on Wikipedia.
It says you can LEGALLY divorce if your partner refuses to have sex with you.

.........George, is this true?.......

.............What the literal name of fuck.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-14 14.37.38.png (1600x900, 304K)

This law makes perfect sense

No it isn't, Ivan.

No where in the bible does it say that all couples should have sex

whats wrong with it?

Anulment isnt divorce either, annulment doesn't have any spousal support (our version of alimony essentially) obligations..

if they dont have sex , its a pretty pointless marriage innit?

>No where in the bible does it say that all couples should have sex
Well, we aren't living in a theocracy.

It's also applicable to both orthodox and catholic church.

Basically both allow single-sided cancellation of marriage(the "victim" side gets it cancelled, the other side can go fuck him or herself) in these cases:
>if the spouse refuses to procreate
>if the spouse is unable to procreate(may be impotency or infertility)
>if the spouse hid illness that started before marriage(this is kinda dodgy to prove but basically - if you fall ill during marriage - no divroce, if you fall ill before marriage but your spouse is informed about it - no divorce, you were ill before the marriage but didn't tell - divorce allowed).

And I think there was some other one I don't remember(apostasy?).

Um, no it isn't, George.

Marriage is an oath under God to look after your partner and you are legally required to provide for her as well as your offspring

Yes, and you can beat your wife with a stick as long as a toothbrush under Sharia law. All the roasties avoid me now.

Shut the fuck up you Christ cocksucker

oh right - infidelity is also a case

>apostasy

the bible says you must not marry someone unequally yoked,
not: "You must divorce your spouse if she is unequally yoked"

Imagine being this much of a Jew drone

Sounds like a based law. All countries should adopt this, and make cheating a criminal offense.

Nope to apostocy, at least for catholics

THE ONLY REASON I'M NOT SUCKING JESUS' CIRCUMCIZED DICK RIGHT NOW, IS BECAUSE HE WOULD CONDEMN ME FOR A HOMOSEXUAL ACT!

The bible doesn't say anything about pedophilia either, but that doesn't mean that it supports it.

but it does mean it's not opposed to it.

"Jesus said to His disciples, “It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come, but woe to the one through whom they come! 2It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. "

~Luke 17:2

But it would be 1 persons word vs another.

The partner should ask: "hello would you like to buy 1 sexy time?"

Then you respond

Suggestive actions shouldn't be representative of giving somebody a choice, but rather should be asked out loud so both parties can hear and make a responsible decision on the subject at hand!

1 Corinthians 7:3-9
Ephesians 5:22-33
Genesis 3:16
among others

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself. Deuteronomy 20:10-14

Considering the bible was written by some barely literate desert nigger this is hardly surprising but yes, God is pro pedo

I can see both sides of it. On one hand, I can see how people could interpret that as "our religion says it's okay for me to rape you". On the other hand, if you don't want to have sex with your spouse, then why are you still married?

.............it was talking about marriage and adoption, not rape

>It says you can LEGALLY divorce if your partner refuses to have sex with you.

And she still gets half your stuff.

including children, Nigel?

Yeah makes sense, they killed the little boys but kept the girls with hymens alive for purely non sexual reasons. makes perfect sense!
always amazes me how you guys clearly distort your God's message as if you are wiser than he, yet still claim to believe in him; takes some serious doublethink.

Don’t the have the same law in the states?

>but kept the girls with hymens alive for purely non sexual reasons.

Yeah, I don't know how this is error
NO!

I guarantee if a woman or some feminist were to read this page and tweet about it

>"ugh, typical patriarchy think they're entitled to sex," etc, etc.

The law would be repealed.

I mean if your already married why dont you just lighty beat her until she submits, no sex in a marriage is like buying a car and never putting gas in it but you sit in it for a few hours everyday anyways

This is a spiritual analog
This is the old testament and had to do with slavery.

>This is a spiritual analog
Analog to what

But does law apply to Americans living abroad in the UK?
Or just British Citizens?

>But does law apply to Americans living abroad in the UK?

>does British law apply to people living in the country where the law applies

Attached: deadpan.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>But does law apply to Americans living abroad in the UK?
Yes British law applies in Britain you fucking retard.

but they are not citizens

There's the bit about that guy who pulls out of his dead bother's wife who he's obligated to marry. Read your stupid jew book again.

Sexual slavery, hence the hymen made note of the the little boys killed.
Newflash retard, if you want a non sexual slave a boy is much more appropriate.

you

Attached: 1523054466348.jpg (645x729, 103K)

Actually, we are; this law comes from God, in particular Corinthians 7:3-8.

See