Why should people who studied for free and were trained in one country

be allowed to leave and work elsewhere to the detriment of the country that paid for the education?

Attached: F67ADF30-6047-4D91-9A2F-70A445DB7E38.jpg (1212x1212, 288K)

spoilers: Before the law goes into effect anyone it applies to with brains leaves the country. No one new enters the field in fear of being locked into the failing country they live in and germany has a health crisis they can't fix because they've effectively deterred anyone from becoming doctors. Fucking get your shit together retards.

Free market and a free world
everybody can do as they please
you're you and you're a special snowflake
Consequences?
Who cares, as long as I have it good and those I love there's nothing in the world that could really bother me.

Attached: 1542059343695.jpg (500x500, 40K)

capitalists build walls to keep people out
communists build walls to keep workers in

All the Germans who studied medicine in Poland because there are to few places in Germany
Also the German health system is 15% Eastern European medical doctors.
Our health system will collapse.

Lol
You are proving Ted Cruise correct.
Ted Cruise. He is correct about how low your country will sink following a failed ideology. That's Ted Cruise.

countries shouldn't pay for education

best system is, you get your education and afterwards you pay a previous determent percentage of your income to your university for a fixed amount of years. If your degree is useless and you don't earn any money, the university doesn't get any money. If the university turns you into the man and you make tons of money, the university profits. Perfect incentive for the best education.

>Freedom of Movement*
>*T&C apply

Why are the Krauts such scumbags.
You want this rule after stealing all of Rumania's health care??

Fuck you cunts

>t.Senior House Doctor hoping to escape to New Zealand.

but i thought doctors and lawyers are coming in by the thousands

I love free* market
>*some restrictions may be applied

Why the fuck do people even tolerate this sham?

What happened to "no borders" and the love for free movement? Is it only a good thing when it benefits YOUR system?

Well would you look at that, the NHS is the EU's third largest employer...

Attached: 1537002070156.jpg (630x630, 35K)

European federalism is the only solution.

This would violate freedom of movement. You fucking krauts should just push to get rid of freedom of movement already.

haven't you been paying attention? germany's imported hundreds of thousands of doctors lately.

TPBP

Good point. The government should build a wall along Berlin to prevent people from leaving.

>Poaching [by EU] African doctors and engineers is OK
>Poaching German doctors and engineers is NOT OK!
K

Attached: 1534959842971.jpg (669x619, 43K)

being a doctor is a fools choice, but like all things you don't realize until you're in too deep.
if you were hard working enough to make it you could be successful in otherfields

Because not doing so undermines the common market principles the EU was founded on. If you wanted to retain skilled workers you shouldn't have founded a transnational entity designed to facilitate the transfer of people and goods between nations without barriers.

lol

What's better than Germany? Where are they going?

So you're saying no one should ever move to another country unless they are illiterate and unskilled? Isn't that what's happening right now?

Also, where do you put the limit? Someone who was born here has gotten all kinds of medical care and vaccinations and such. Why should they be allowed to move to another country even if they didn't go to school for some reason?

Switzerland

German is only good for leeches. Productive people all want to leave.

Why? We have DROVES of doctors, engineers and astronauts entering the country every day.

>I dun taught that thar nigger how to pick cotton. He belongs to me! Ya 'ear?! ME!

And that is unfair to the countries where they come from. They have to go back.

>Switzerland

Keep your shitty doctors

do you know what will be hilarious?
they will protect the border then
for every 10 meter of border they will have one fulled soldier (with an order to shoot) ready

while they keep the smart/working people inside and kill everyone attempting to leave
they will let all the rapefukkies unchecked in

lmao
fuck this shithole of a nation
please nuke us now

Ted Cruise Ted Cruise Ted Cruise

If they gave them incentives instead of trying to import foreign ones maybe more would choose that path and stay

When they knocked the wall down, was it West Germany taking over East Germany or was it East Germany taking over West Germany?

Attached: 1546024482782.png (128x125, 18K)

Neither, it was just a building being destroyed. 1945 was Germany becoming overrun by race-traitors and kike-serfs, everything after is basically just some kind of cuck-enforced purgatory.

>EU is all about free movement of goods and people
>unless you wanna leave
oh no no no

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (598x598, 25K)

I think this is a good thing. Though simply paying the doctors better would probably have the same effect at the same cost.

Britain and America are the top destinations.

didn't we just recently import millions of brain surgeons and rocket scientists?

Attached: racists-see-black-men-i-see-a-doctor-an-engineer-38363975.png (500x718, 167K)

Well that makes sense. Parasites get to move in for free and productive members can’t. Fucking brilliant, Europe

or just taxing everybody less so they could afford more with their money earned
this would most certainly also lead to increased birthrates among the native population
so we don't need to import millions of low IQ shitskins putting ever more pressure on our already crumbling social system

>West Germany taking over East Germany
Well, that actually happened, somewhat.
West-German "industry experts" checked out eastern industry, and set their price at a fraction of their actual worth - all so that their friends in the western industry would give them kick-backs, buy the business for cheap, and stamp it into the ground as to not gain a new competitor.

i dont think you understand what's going on.
it's like all of the sudden "fuck laws and borders n shit" doesn't seem like a good idea when the best and brightest flee the niggers and rapists.

As I understand, Switzerland poaches doctors from everywhere. 6 times more German doctors go to Switzerland each year than to the US.

>be allowed to leave
12seconds later
oh shit the nazis are leaving.

Attached: Dowdn3PVsAAwn1m.jpg (662x718, 124K)

Also for cheap education, and quick

>Laws to keep people in
So it begins. Hmmmmmm. If its so good, why do you have to keep people in?

higher education in the west is all about profits
they rather sell you a BA in Indigenous Australian gender studies for 100k then a STEM for 20k

How do you account for people who don't get a job in the field related to their degree? There are a lot of young certified teachers around me but they aren't teaching, they're doing just about every other kind of job but real teaching. The degree is worthless because the universities churned out thousands of them per year, but the former students are earning a living through pure determination.

well you could certainly limit it to "within their field"
but the base argument is already too logical that it will ever become reality

I thought you guys were importing doctors, lawyers, and scientists from africa?

In this system, unis would have to be able to reject stronk wymen and minorities as they earn a lot less after graduation. That would be racist and all unis would hate you for needing to out racist capitalism in place.

This

>Advocate for the third world leeching off your country and leave their own to its detriment
>"Reeeeeee you can't do that to us!"

They're still far too young to practice medicine. They'll be at least 30 or 40 before they're properly educated. They grow up so fast.

>unis
college

Attached: 1511023885953.png (483x470, 184K)