Why doesn't she reply all the time instantly I thought having a girlfriend would fulfil me but I'm an emotional wreck...

Why doesn't she reply all the time instantly I thought having a girlfriend would fulfil me but I'm an emotional wreck and a control freak.

Attached: 1471903369231.png (439x456, 311K)

Wrong board. I've never had a gf but if I did I have no doubt I'd be extremely clingy too.

It's hard for her to reply to you and suck some other guy's dick at the same time.

Watch alpha male strategies
Also sage

Is she a nurse?

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself, aussie rat

She’s going to dump you

get rid of her, for the sake of both of you. you are not meant to be in a relationship. embrace being alone, learn to overcome loneliness. maybe one day you'll find love, but stop looking for it.

you stupid faggot

Same, well I did sorta have a gf from Tinder that was sorta ugly, after 2 weeks of extreme pushing I saw the fat bitch in person, she looked far worse then I could have ever imagined, and she had a bunch of meds.. Absolutely disgusted me. Being clingy is no fun, I would rather just stick with making money and lifting.

You sound like my girlfriend.

Don’t screw this up, Op. Everyone needs some breathing room. And, she will take advantage of you and get bored with you if you’re too clingy.

jesus christ you freak

shes probably already cucking you due to being turned off at how needy and pathetic you are

get it together

Please tell more. I'm trying to date a nurse but she keeps dissappearing and it's impossible to read her properly. On one hand she seems interested on another she eventually leaves on seen and never writes first. Although if suggest that she doesn't really want to meet or things like that she gets somewhat upset. Never met a person like this yet at the same time I really fucking want her, I would have dropped any other girl thta actes like this. I literally delete women after first ended conversation if she doesn't write later on.

Learn to love yourself before you try loving someone else.

>eurobeat intensifies

have a life of your own, or kys, just stop bitching

please take this to

Cuck

>>>r9k/
>>>/kys/

>I would rather just stick with making money and lifting
Lying shill... Fuck off!

You sound like a fucking woman. Women don't like that btw.

checked and true

My girlfriend used to message me constantly and stress out if I didn't reply soon. In High School it would trigger panic attacks.

Finally got her to stop messaging me so much while out, got it down to a small handful of short texts on lunch breaks. Now whenever I get home she goes nuts with the talking, hugging, kisses etc. Texting too much is a great way to kill a relationship.

you will get over this. It will fuck up every relationship you ever have if you don't.

Attached: goddamnit.jpg (580x548, 34K)