Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lindsay_Hawker
youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE&has_verified=1&bpctr=1547504102
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

The Japanese seen to have particularly obsessive fetish driven criminals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lindsay_Hawker

wonder what she tasted like

he claimed a fine tuna. Even had her recite poetry which he recorded prior to killing her. Then he ate her while listening to the recording. GUY'S A SICK BASTARD!

Attached: Barf pepe.jpg (420x408, 17K)

Um hes murderer he should have been hung

show your flag

>Sagawa's wealthy father provided a lawyer for his defense, and after being held for two years awaiting trial Sagawa was found legally insane and unfit to stand trial by the French judge, Jean-Louis Bruguière, who ordered him held indefinitely in a mental institution.[2] After a visit by the author Inuhiko Yomota, Sagawa's account of his kill was published in Japan under the title In the Fog.[2] Sagawa's subsequent publicity and macabre celebrity likely contributed to the French authorities' decision to deport him to Japan, where he was immediately committed to Matsuzawa hospital. Examining psychologists there all declared him sane and found sexual perversion was his sole motivation for murder.[2] Because charges in France had been dropped, the French court documents were sealed and were not released to Japanese authorities; consequently Sagawa could not legally be detained in Japan. He checked himself out of the hospital on August 12, 1986, and remained free

He fucking killed a woman, ate her and walked after 2 years.

TWO NUKES WERE NOT ENOUGH

>He planned to kill and eat her, having selected her for her health and beauty - characteristics he felt he lacked. Sagawa considered himself weak, ugly, and small (he is 1.448 m (4 ft 9 in) tall)

>(he is 1.448 m (4 ft 9 in) tall)

lmao how fucking tiny was this dude

>lmao how fucking tiny was this dude
about 4'9"

> She was 25 years old and 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in).[6] After she arrived, she began reading poetry at a desk with her back to him. He shot her in the neck with a rifle.
Had to use lies and deception to shoot her in the neck, manlet wouldn't have stood a chance against the gigantic germanic woman.

fucking retard eye chinks

He acted in bad taste.

He planned to kill and eat her, having selected her for her health and beauty - characteristics he felt he lacked. Sagawa considered himself weak, ugly, and small (he is 1.448 m (4 ft 9 in) tall) and claims he wanted to absorb her energy
>He planned to kill and eat her to absorb her energy
Lolwat. This guy is hilarious.

Attached: 1.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Does he have fatal alcohol syndrome?

I guess so

This guy's story is pretty hard to swallow. Just chew on this for a moment: Imagine it was YOUR daughter murdered by a foreigner in such a way. I find the whole thing very hard to digest. That poor young woman was gobbled up by a cruel world.

>Lindsay Hawker
>egg-sized bruises on the left side of her face

Attached: all.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>awa

Attached: 1544979004160.png (565x599, 97K)

This guy kills someone in another country and as a punishment, he gets sent back to his home country, given protection, given a free house and gains perma celebrity status. People out there taking pictures with him like he's Mickey Mouse and fucking hanging out with him. WOMEN hanging out with him.

>those reddit-tier puns
but not only that, he avoids prison by returning to his homeland and being treated as a celebrity. The Japanese are pretty fucked up people sometimes.

Attached: fitlit on 2chan.jpg (247x101, 22K)

You too can live the comfy NEET life, just go to Japan and cannibalize the first person you meet.

Attached: 1518040811656.jpg (1072x646, 90K)

>Height 1.45 m
a literal manlet

what is the name of this artist?
is he the same guy who drew the happy merchant?

I travel to Japan to find this weak and disgusting man.
I enter his appartement to find him sleeping in his bed
Barely able to stand upright in his tiny jap house I take my knife
I gently wake him and put my hand on his mouth
>omae wa shindeiru I speak in broken Japanese
>NANI he screeches in utter disbelief
I slice him up real good and kick him in his child sized penis

Nothing personnel kid.

WHEN

are you mad because the victim was a Dutch woman?

I asked myself the same question. I don't know if I'm mad. More mad that he walked free and monkey brain says be angry because she was Dutch.

absolute kino documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE&has_verified=1&bpctr=1547504102

not a clue.

an absolute degenerate.
why didnt the japs just hang him.

He was a celebrity there for a while. Went on talk shows and stuff.

I mean Dutch women are considered a delicacy, but methinks something got lost in translation here. Silly Japanese.

2 nukes weren't enough; huh?

Attached: pepe_dragon.png (469x469, 94K)

he should get death penalty, but the cucked EU won't allow it.
>tfw

Attached: pepe_feelz_with_cig_in_rain.gif (500x281, 469K)

7, m’lady

Attached: A73B47C7-A61D-4577-BFD5-68B4FFCD0A56.png (225x225, 56K)

Haha yeah real hilarious killing someone you retard.

i fucking hate gooks and japs.
you guys should have used a third nuke on them.

it is more like "never nuke a country twice"

you should nuke yourself, chang