Masculinity Crisis

What do we do about the Masculinity Crisis, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1500665643494.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0vz2Z8lRw
youtube.com/watch?v=OdU9Dcd4WV8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3S4Rp8t1jA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccco4ASA1EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bomb Israel

>there will never be a show as good as sienfiled again

Hold me bros

War

Stop masturbating, give in to the rage

first post niggas on they game today!

There is no crisis

This tho

Attached: Neckoleon.png (340x512, 227K)

START TAKING ZINC

>Zinc is required to produce testosterone. Thus, zinc deficiency can lead to reduced circulating testosterone, hypogonadism, and delayed puberty.

Wonder why sperm counts are falling aren’t people are becoming less fertile at an alarming rate? What zinc means to health and FERTILITY

>Zinc is a key mineral that cells use to metabolize nutrients. Immune function, DNA and protein production, and cell division are all related to zinc levels in the body. Zinc also enables the male body to produce testosterone. Because of this, your levels of zinc may affect erectile dysfunction.
>As important as zinc levels are to a woman's fertility, it may even more vital to a man's ability to get his partner pregnant. ... Chromosomal changes: low levels of zinc may also be the for reason chromosomal defects in the sperm, which could cause a miscarriage even if fertilization and implantation do take place.

You need iron but you really fucking need zinc. They’re trying to cheat you out of it by giving cows/chickens/pigs high content of söybean in their feed so they’re already zinc deficient by the time they get to you. Look up signs of zinc deficiency and tell me it’s not the issue. Zinc regulates hormones, blood sugar, cortisol levels, fights viral infections, bacterial infections, kills cancer cells, protects eyesight, cognitive function, memory and attention span fucking everything. The Dutch did a study a while back that gave men with low sperm counts extra zinc and folic acid and within 26 weeks their normal sperm count increased 74% percent. We are all engineered to be zinc deficient but it’s reversible. Not just for men but women too we all need it.

Attached: 24E5C5E7-5FC8-4BDD-9025-1EE0AA7765CE.jpg (750x751, 124K)

Here’s the double blind Dutch study on men’s fertility
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/

OBJECTIVE: To study the effects of folic acid and zinc sulfate treatment on semen variables in fertile and subfertile men.

>INTERVENTION(S): Both groups were randomly assigned to receive one of four treatments for 26 weeks: folic acid and placebo, zinc sulfate and placebo, zinc sulfate and folic acid, and two placebos. Folic acid was given at a daily dose of 5 mg, and zinc sulfate was given at a daily dose of 66 mg.

>RESULT(S): Subfertile men demonstrated a significant 74% increase in total normal sperm count and a minor increase of 4% abnormal spermatozoa. A similar trend was observed in fertile men. Pre-intervention concentrations of folate and zinc in blood and seminal plasma did not significantly differ between fertile and subfertile men

lol enjoy your copper deficiency as your stomach is no longer able to absorb due to excessive zinc supping

Attached: 5b7.png (600x528, 374K)

Attached: 172E4759-14E6-47E2-8E08-035522E16DE7.jpg (1440x1080, 179K)

zinc'd and copperfield

Take copper too then you dolt

Unironicly this

Start lifting

Can you imagine if they made it today? Have many nigs and gays they would shove in?

legalize rape for white men

illegalize abortion for white women

The show caught shit back then for not having any and they still didn't add any in.

>The show caught shit back then for not having any and they still didn't add any in
You underestimate how things have changed. It wouldn't make it on the air without them.

they used to make jokes about them on the show
remember "switching teams" episode?

doubt you can get away with that today

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0vz2Z8lRw

youtube.com/watch?v=OdU9Dcd4WV8

you guys are retarded. It's always sunny in philadelphia is basically the same thing as seinfeld and has no niggers or spics, and they made fun of gays for the first 11 seasons. 3 guys and 1 girl. It wasn't until the last season that the show went full sjw with female writers, they have one more season to redeem themselves. But for the vast majority of its existence, it didn't have a diversity agenda.

Realize that masculinity and femininity are human constructs and the kikes perpetuated it so we could be easier divided amongst our selves and hence conquered more easily.

seinfeld aired on a major network though, nobody pays attention to FX shows

black men have replaced wh*toids

white women love BBC. Games over for wh*te bois

Men try to adapt to please what women want. The media tells them woman want X. In real life women want Y.
Reverse is used on women. Women are told men think women who want to be housewives are stupid and that men prefer independent women

draft all radical feminists, SJWs and basedboys and annihilate them in the coming war with China. Communists on both sides is the best way to orchestrate war. Smart + sane people win!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3S4Rp8t1jA

>1500665643494.jpg
gas yourself, JIDF

/thread

I'm female and really hope you dudes figure this out.
It's GROSS to have to interact with faggoty sounding half males. Seriously WTF. What do you expect my reaction to be when you recoil at spiders and sound like my grandmother?

Come home bros, here is the key:

Its 100% full of jews though.

disincentivize single motherhood.

Always sunny was kind of funny at times until it went SJW

nobody watches big networks anyway anymore. It's on netflix and is one of the most watched series in the states, up there with parks and rec and the office (and they're both shit)

Am i the only one here who can really identify with George Costanza? He's like the outward representation of my inner being.

Fugg, im a living costanza...

Attached: 1543146054986.jpg (250x246, 12K)

The ideal masculinity is pretty tiring that's like being Muslim or living in Russia. sometimes a nigga just wants to watch moe anime and enjoy a frape on the couch after a long day of work.

"I would've marched on Selma if it was on Long Island!"

Feast
Thrive
Rule

George is an archetype.

Sometimes means sometimes, not your whole wasted life, you burger

Just don't cuck out, stand up for your self

Diindolylmethane (DIM) supplements too, They reduce the amount of estrogen in your system and increase the amount of free testosterone while also working as an anti-cancer and anti-viral supplement. This is found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and kale but to get the amount a supplement would give you'd have to eat a ridiculous amount.

Attached: femization of the whiteman.jpg (874x2072, 1.13M)

Have you tried shaving your vagina with a gillete razor?
Heard they were non toxic.

Checked thanks for the heads up! Yeah the more I learn about how dietary absorption works the more I realize that you can’t derive anywhere near the nutrients and trace elements you need from plants. They actually can hinder proper absorption if you go overboard on them too

speaking of shows that could NEVER be made....
Archie Bunker - The original redpiller from 1974:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccco4ASA1EI