Gillettes “We Believe” aimed at curbing "toxic masculinity."

youtube.com/watch?v=f257fRqcF58

I think we need to send some angry letters to this man:

Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer, Proctor & Gamble
linkedin.com/in/marc-s-pritchard-56304a6
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=6512346&privcapId=33328&previousCapId=108058
>In this interview at CES 2019, Pritchard explains how the new campaign is one of the byproducts of P&G’s work with the Association of National Advertisers’ CMO Growth Council in the area of society and sustainability. Among other goals, the company is focusing on racial equality “both in the advertising and content that we create, but also behind the camera so we can really create much greater degree of equality, diversity and inclusion throughout our entire creative supply chain.”

Lets fire up those Low Orbit Ion canons, re-weaponize our autism and bring this shit cunt Brand 'Gillette' to its knees. We can elect a president, we can fuck up a company.

Attached: pandg.png (1296x738, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimgehrig.com/
twitter.com/marcpritchard1?
youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw
youtube.com/watch?v=y5-br83GlLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a faggot
you can see it in his eyes, his lust for cock

Is he even human?

Attached: 56D9CA28-CF02-4215-ABAE-F285D55E3EAA.jpg (480x360, 26K)

oooh and believe it or not, possibly quite shocking though.

>“I’m quite proud of this campaign and of the Gillette team, their partners at Grey, and film director Kim Gehrig (who we discovered through Free The Bid) for redefining what it means to be “The Best a Man Can Get,” Pritchard said in his email.

>Kim, female director for the Ad

Shocking i know!!!

Attached: kimfuckface.jpg (743x496, 41K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-101700_YouTube.jpg (1440x2960, 751K)

Would.

kimgehrig.com/

lefty loonie bin from australian rostie

twitter.com/marcpritchard1?

look at this guy

btw I'm pretty sure DrDisrespect has sold more Gilette products thanks to the song than any leftard
youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw

should have given him a million for a real ad and capture the younger demographic
now they have to damage control
fucking idiots

Is that the company that sell overpriced meme brand razors that aren't even better then cheap generic ones?

i use an electric razor, have had the same one for past 8 years, people complain that it doesn't get as close as a normal razor, but honestly who cares, its like 0.2mm difference, you save so much money by missing out on all of 30mins of smoothness before your hair grows past the point where it would have been cut with an electric razor.

>Gillette "we beleive" aimed at curbing end of year profits.

He looks exactly like the evil executive vying to take over the CEO's spot in an 80's movie. I guess this is what happens when he wins.

Companies using the "Free Market" media to change our perception again.

OMEGALUL

You just gave me a nostalgia trip to Robocop.
Now I want that little Nuke them boardgame.

>he's not Jewish
B-b-but muh coincidence!!!!!

>See hot girl
>Go hit on her
>Not cool bro not cool

the fuck? lmfao

BOY O BOY THIS JEWLLETE THING COULD BE BIG REAL BIG!

Attached: 1417708407542.jpg (810x1080, 964K)

noon shadow repecc

>dat 1000 mile cockhunger stare
Damn, this dude outthots the biggest thots.

I mean, to be fair to her it is pretty well shot/edited

Also great that she was such a good ally and had the majority of people acting like dicks be white, showed the misogynistic music video as being a white artist (because black men don't do such things), and both of the examples of street harassment being white men who get called out by their "poc" friends

Come home, white man.

Attached: 20190114_065518.jpg (1960x2704, 2.42M)

Remember in the dark days of 2012 when even suggesting that companies were pushing an agenda through advertising would get you ridiculed as a conspiracy theorist?

Attached: 1546806634203.jpg (477x695, 43K)

exactly what I was thinking
this dude has seen some nigger cocks in his life from up close

>Association of National Advertisers’ CMO Growth Council in the area of society and sustainability.

This is the cancer, P&G is only a symptom.

Attached: 1415873250404.png (208x243, 8K)

On one hand this seems a bit petty.
On the other hand, this is only now bothering you?

but really. fuck these multi blade plastic shaving companies.
I spent $20 on what you have in your pic which included 100 blades and I haven't bought more in a year+.

Pain is a drug for women. Women make up social issues to get their fix of pain. Every woman wants to make life into a gigantic soap opera that they are the star of.

This is factually true and undeniable. Part of it's caused by women's natural bi-polarism (menstruation, fluctuating hormones and moodswings, etc.) Manspreading isn't a real issue, it's invented, like rape culture, to give women a reason to feel negative emotion. The actual real life pain of women in middle eastern countries is irrelevant because their pain doesn't apply to them... until they import millions of refugees.

Gillette: Official Brand of Properly Socialized Pussy-Shaving People Who Gender-Identify as Male or Whore

BRING GILETTE TO ITS KNEES

Attached: EE5BFF03-97F2-497F-AAAB-3B9ED434717B.jpg (340x293, 12K)

>ayy my sides

Attached: fucking kek.png (779x199, 17K)

Time to never buy Gilette razors ever again.

this, anyone who needs more than one blade is doing it wrong, and is also probably a colossal homosexual

>tfw you look up the Gillette Board of Directors and see the (((surnames)))

Attached: 1479644508178.jpg (900x948, 111K)

People keep making the argument its all for sales
But companies keep losing money for this shit

>88
kek

it's for globalist zionist interests

Time to bin your razors, boys. Shaving is just auto-castration performed for the sake of conformism.

>”toxic masculinity”
So they want FtM trans women and feminists to shave it?

I will NEVER buy a Gillette product again.

Attached: gillette.jpg (446x634, 45K)

Think you could fuck the stupid out of her?

I'm with you, bro.

Attached: gillette1.jpg (2047x1319, 266K)

ahhaahha

OH NO NO NO NO NO NON NON NON

Attached: JEWRAZOR.png (2100x361, 169K)

Imagine my shock.

Lmao saved

Protected already, shit must be hitting the fan pretty fast

>equality, diversity and inclusion>equality, diversity and inclusion>equality, diversity and inclusion>equality, diversity and inclusion>equality, diversity and inclusion>equality, diversity and inclusion>equality, diversity and inclusion>equality, diversity and inclusion

Attached: serveimage.jpg (285x177, 7K)

One of the worst ad campaigns in history. FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

>i use an electric razor
Ever since I started growing facial hair as a teenager i would almost start crying each time I had to get a new pack of gillette blades (you basically have the choice of gillette or super cheap bic tier blades at groceries)

electric razor is more than enough for ~90% of day to day life, the times I need to be clean shaved I can use a normal razor

Any non political company that decides to get political for any reason gets DROPPED, I don't care which side they jump on. Same goes for musicians/bands, actors, etc. If I want politics, I'll watch the news, or go to websites that specialize in news, I don't need a consumer goods conglomerate trying to sway me in a direction they think is correct.

>Among other goals, the company is focusing on racial equality “both in the advertising and content that we create, but also behind the camera so we can really create much greater degree of equality, diversity and inclusion
Someone should get him fired for being a white male. That's the only way these executives will stop this.

GILLETTE SPONSORS PEDOPHILES ITS HAPPENING

>paternal
Mostly meaningless then.

Attached: 1416885473247.gif (500x375, 994K)

These pills are too red for you traveler. You'd better find a seller with bluer pills.

This man needs to be made an example of. The time for memes and online bullshit is over. He needs to be killed!

When are people going to realize that logic and reasonableness don't work. The only thing that works is violence. The left understands this, hence antifa. Being reasonable doesen't achieve anything.

welp, time to buy some different razors

>The only thing that works is violence. The left understands this
And does it work? No.

Attached: cultural_enrichment.jpg (959x651, 410K)

> comments disabled

Congrats on this, seriously

Tempted to take a dump on my razor then put it to that hashtag

Shalom!

Posting a relevant screencap from a previous thread

Attached: Upset Marx.png (810x354, 169K)

Comments and likes disabled

KEEP SPEAKING OUT
KEEP GETTING ANGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=y5-br83GlLc

GILLETTE IS TRYING TO COVER UP GILET JAUNES

>GILLETTE IS TRYING TO COVER UP GILET JAUNES