This is fucking awful - how do we respond?

Richard Spencer's fucking skank wife is accusing him of abuse and has EVIDENCE that he abused her

This is fucking terrible and it could legitimately damage the views of the Alt-Right. How the fuck do we reverse this? Should we try to make female figures in the Alt-Right more visible (ex. Brittany Pettibone, Faith Goldy)

Fuck this is bad

Attached: Screenshot.png (822x851, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/richard-spencer-nina-kouprianova-divorce-abuse_us_5c2fc90ee4b0d75a9830ab69
youtube.com/watch?v=ts-iNUD06WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think youre hot shit dontcha?

I've never seen a single poster here post anything positive about Spencer.

Someone's looking to get a big payout. Kaching!$! $

Fuck Richard Spencer

It’s Jared Taylor or nothing

Amren.com

Attached: 06E45D83-8BF7-4733-B818-1991B092EF3E.jpg (3680x1928, 628K)

Because he’s a retarded troglodyte who is here to cause chaos and division overseed by his kike handlers.

The alt-right has been dead for a long time, so who cares.

Attached: Sonja-Reid-Feet-3577079.jpg (1626x2032, 267K)

as soon as this faggot cia plant is executed the world will be a better place

I completely agree, more just responding to the implication of OP that anyone should care about him.

>egyptian toes

He is a glow in the dark, controlled opposition asset. His goal is to weaken the public perception of fascism, not strengthen it.

Attached: IMG_8568.png (220x265, 12K)

Get woke

Richard Spencer...the stupid fucking cuck who constantly undermines everything through his incompetence.
I spit on his grave.

This Nippon here gets it.

proof?

Wife? I thought he was legitimately gay.

I actually couldn't care less. I hope he punched her in the mouth every time she talked back, judging from her photos she could use an adjustment or two.

He sucks cock at truckstop glory holes

she looks jewish

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-200315_Firefox.jpg (720x263, 74K)

Who the fuck cares about the "alt-right"?
If Richard Spencer is a male chauvinist who abused his wife he should get what's due, and if he's not he shouldn't.
But he's ultimately an idiot and none of us should associate or sympathize with him.

>how do we respond?
>we

Fuck off, if you even like Spencer, you're a loser fucking moron. Faggot wouldn't even be able to convince William fucking Pierce to be a white nationalist.

the fact you are anyone talks about this brainwashed liberal nazi only shows how stupid you are. Stop being a waste and stop wasting your time idiots

Nina was a good wife to him and he replayed her by being an abusive drunk, fuck him. He's not an example any of you should emulate, he's a degenerate pig.

He is, he cheated on his wife with ladyboys throughout the entire marriage.

Ignore Jewish shill threads

Attached: Jew3.jpg (581x867, 259K)

Is this how we will treat our women in the ehtnostate?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/richard-spencer-nina-kouprianova-divorce-abuse_us_5c2fc90ee4b0d75a9830ab69

Attached: You Should Care That Richard Spencer s Wife Says He Abused Her HuffPost.png (644x3981, 628K)

this. he's a goof. btfoing that bbc nigger is the only thing of worth he has done.

Spencer shills used to flood in here to defend him all the time. Going back further, they constantly spammed threads promoting him. Coincidentally they mostly vanished after his Regnery funding was cut off.

Good. Spencer is a shill and damages end game. Nobody with more than 2 brain cells even gives a fucking fuck. He is a coal burning faggot thus can pay the toll like roasties with sag tits before him.
Fuck him and fuck off

She is Russian! With some Georgian and tatar in the mix. I say your a kike but that doesn't make it fucking so.

>CIA plant abused a GRU plant

Who gives a baker's fuck?

Attached: Richard Spencer Shock.jpg (1019x959, 177K)

putting a woman in her place may actually increase my lost respect for Spencer.
But yeah, the new wave of confident conservative women could be a problem, as despite actually thinking right, they are still guided by emotions.
Their naturally female feels > reals weakness may put a dent in our work.

wait, you mean the guy set up from the start to make us look bad is continuing to make us look bad?
Imagine my shock.

>being this out of touch
>memeflag
>how do we
Literally nobody here cars about your gay article or dickies sex life

wew

>russian
>georgian
where do you think khazaria is, retard?

>cia plant
>glow in the dark, controlled opposition asset
he's not a plant, he's just fucking retarded

He hangs out with intel agency assets and cut-outs. He is also retarded though.

So many people saying negative stuff about spencer, does anyone have any examples of why they dislike him?

I saw a clip of him saying its good for white people to see themselves as a group, which is something jordan peterson would never do, and hes called a kike puppet less than spencer

Do we have a problem of eating our own kind? Like if someone isnt perfect we just shit on them and weaken ourselves?

what did that homo do?? beat her????
hes a literal faggot so unlikely

Your opinion on political matters is less than shit.

>abuse early in relationship
>I married him and bore him two sons
Your own fault, bitch.

yikes so you are saying an atheist lives an immoral life. color me shocked

Will there be domestic abuse in the Ethnostate, Richard?

*SMUCKLES*

Attached: sargon.jpg (720x340, 27K)

whats the problem? we're insoles, we hate women for destroying our vidya. all thots must be taught.

Why should I care?

>How the fuck do we reverse this?
Deny the evidence, obviously

Spencer is a LARPy faggot, fuck him.

>does anyone have any examples of why they dislike him?
1. He has worked as an editor for the past 10 years. Every periodical or website that he edited has either fired him or collapsed under his mismanagement.

2. He makes a lot of dumb statements that piss off supporters. He opposed Brexit, the RAISE act, and denied Holomodor. Personally I think he's too muddled of a thinker to have consistent opinions.

3. He though Charlottesville wasn't retarded. That was so counter-productive that anyone involved in organizing it should be discredited on those merits alone.

4. He can't manage his personal life. Despite having millions of dollars he still struggles with substance abuse and domestic violence. He had an affair with one of his top deputy's girlfriends.

Incompetence, poor judgement, and lousy scholarship are all worthwhile reasons to hate the man. Or at the very least not to support him.

Attached: Not Richard Spencer.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

explain your thoughts to me

>alt-right
Hello Rabbi
>1 post by this id

What a meme

Attached: 1547218303069.jpg (600x600, 39K)

I'm tired and have done it six gorillion times in the past. Spencer went on national television and called the founding fathers "kinda gay". He is political cancer, and everyone who has sense understands it. If you want to support someone, support IE, Taylor, Fuentes, Faulk, VPX, Virginia Dare, Steve Sailer, and the other grown ups. He's poison bong, fucking poison.

he sounds awful. why is he so horrible to her?

alrighty thanks

JT is literally how i first became redpilled. Man's a saint.

It's funny how most people name Jared Taylor as what made them racially conscious, and this is who the Spencerites rail against for being too soft. Have you ever interacted with someone, in person or even online, that attributed their awakening to Richard Spencer? No. Even his most ardent supporters were already le redpilled before they joined the joined his faggy cult.

the alt right is a strawman term to associate reasonable people with spencer and other wacky fringe gatekeepers. in order to demonize rational conservative populism as being literally hitler

>memeflag
>(((Spencer)))
Holy fuck, user, I have no words to explain how little of a shit I give.

Attached: creepy_ghost_girl-wide.jpg (1920x1200, 542K)

fuck richard spencer. let this remove him

Honor murder, in Minecraft.

>libs used to post here about shit that nobody cares about
they still do

It's worth noting "Alt-Right" is literally "Spencerism" and nothing else. It's why he insists others adopt the label even though they're message doesn't change. He's trying to inflate himself through his brand and rationalizes it to himself because he believes he's part of a natural aristocracy, even though he's just a spiritual kike.

Agreed. Some women will push every single boundary of a man.

Men do not fuck with other men the way women fuck with men.

I think the idea that yelling or slapping a woman is abuse is fucking bullshit. It's literally the same exact situation as dealing with a child. Obviously you don't viciously beat a woman or child. But if they cross your line, you swiftly and firmly put them in their place.

Real men will put these fucking bitches in their place without letting the consequences scare them.

Cunts literally only respect power and force.

Spencer says stupid shit for attention whoring and wants a Pan-European Imperium of White people which is LARPing way too fucking hard. He also takes reasonable measures, like supporting non-interventionism and a white ethnostate in North America, and says that's not good enough and we need to re-establish colonialism for the Third World.

I don't want White Man's Burden 2.0, I want to be left the fuck alone.

Yes!

Why did Greg Conte suddenly and inexplicably cut all ties with Spencer?

I always thought had the arrogance of a man who lives off mom and dad’s money.

I wouldn’t mind knowing that myself.

Lots of hebrews in this thread.

Spencer is a fucking degenerate. Also there no is Alt Right. Its a Hillary Clinton meme controlled op has latched onto.

Attached: 64b49beebd8d539c92ee5c0d184c48567768c7b079eb8cfd83e8739a69712373.jpg (466x265, 21K)

Ugh he is so damn cute.

This is a good point. Taylor has never attempted to grab the spotlight and has been steadily bringing people over for years

On one hand, this is funny because little Dick won't be able to make the right look ridiculous with his little speeches, but does us a disservice because he's associated with us anyway.

Although, since the woman in question is a Russian, I don't see how he did anything wrong. Russians in the US need to get Wolverine'd, post-haste.

>I wouldn’t mind knowing that myself.
Spencer, after it happened, was asked about it on a live-stream, and he replied, "It was a misunderstanding. It's private."

8 ch exists and so do alt right discords, we spend less time here over time. There's a reason Trump criticism has decreased, and race mixing threads are regularly bumped to front page.

If you are in any fascist/nat soc sphere or community, you would know Spencer is clearly /ourguy/

What is your political ideology?

It was Pierce for me, but both are light years ahead of Spencer.

He should humble himself with a 2 year exile as a rank-and-file member of IE.

Do you know how insecure and shill you sound like? Literally no one is gonna be like " Dude you have to pick one of these guys, and dislike the others "

youtube.com/watch?v=ts-iNUD06WQ

What is " the right " to you?

No, there are plenty of good ones, but Spencer is garbage. He is simply not ready for prime time.

>using discord
kek

What, a thread, praising him, or commenters? There've been lots of the latter - Spencer is a great face-man for the alt-right - smart, good-looking, and well-spoken. As far from an old-school nazi as you could get.

>you're insecure, bow down before my effeminate leader!
kys

" there are plenty of good ones " It's 2019.
Discussing the JQ and third position with such in depth articulation, who else is doing that who would also be criticizing Spencer?

Newfag

To each their own accordance sissy spastic!

> humble himself
Why? Because you're jealous of his wealth and smarts? I can respect a man who respects himself. I've very seldom seen him be narcissistic - imo that's hard to pull off. More power to him.

Literally proving the point by straw manning that hard lol

lel I believe it

i listened to his old podcast every week, alt right politics, he made a few references to smacking women around in passing and made comparisons to how those old James Bond movies depicted giving women a smack, mostly in passing

spencer is still based though, I'm still a fan

>Why? Because you're jealous of his wealth and smarts? I can respect a man who respects himself. I've very seldom seen him be narcissistic - imo that's hard to pull off. More power to him.
Are you a woman?

Jared Taylor also changed my worldview. It is too bad people like Taylor get lumped together with Spencer and larping Nazis.

>jew defending jared Taylor
of course you would

Do you honestly think this wasn't planned? Told you from the start not to trust his glownigger ass.

To be fair, most of the good ones are either: (a) dead or (b) intelligent enough to know that inter-movement squabbling shouldn't be done in public. Criticizing Spencer in an anonymous forum is not the same as blasting him on a podcast. I condemn Fuentes for his part in weakening the coalition we need to build but that doesn't excuse Spencer.

>why should he humble himself?
Because he failed. He has wealth and smarts but where is his success? Self-promotion into e-celeb status doesn't count as a success if the concomitant is the disintegration of the American nationalist right into pockets of easy prey for the Left.

Whatever, spencer is an Israeli plant. He is the US's Tommy Robinson.

I'm an agorist, so this shit doesn't actually concern me much.

lol what is this " larping " accusation? I've personally never felt the need to call someone a "larper " other than christians/religious people.

Leftists daily remind us:
There is no difference between gender.
Women are as a strong as men.
And still they try and pull this rabbit out of their hat when the relationship ends.

Christians will not like him, libertarians will not like him. Basic conservatives will not like him.
For those with a fascist/ nat soc leaning, he will make sense.

It's really not, your only argument for supporting Spencer is him being "pro-white". Tons of people are pro-white and actually effective at it. Spencer has destroyed everything he's ever interacted with. Even his current jewtube channel had to be gifted to him. You support Spencer because the media told you to, you are a fool.

>She is Russian! With some Georgian and tatar in the mix.
She looks just Georgian i.e. sandnigger

Attached: 1547491970542.gif (446x523, 3.2M)