NORDIC UNION WHEN?

Attached: nordic wall.png (681x674, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=P_DgJ8R-8XI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Deniker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_countries
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/passing-of-the-great-race-madison-grant.pdf
google.com/maps/place/United Kingdom/@53.4441124,7.0382983,5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x25a3b1142c791a9:0xc4f8a0433288257a!8m2!3d55.378051!4d-3.435973
etymonline.com/word/nordic
youtube.com/watch?v=1FmwdTI8N1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nordic Union
>Poland
>Baltic states
>Netherlands
>Slovakia
> the Czech republic

Attached: no intesc herea].jpg (500x500, 28K)

leave us out of this gay union

*insert Muhammad instead of Rorschach

Attached: 2dc809e863687231d6d205965d8bf82f.jpg (1173x1777, 181K)

Already have a nordic union and its weak as fuck.

Never, literally would like to make union with Italy but no border tfw

Attached: 13092033_147335025667700_7495495457030047914_n.jpg (403x403, 20K)

Only if you build a wall around Sweden

Oh, and Nuke the krauts. They ruin everything.

Isn't that just the true Europe union?

Never change polbro, never change.

Literally i was waiting for comments about nuking Poland cuz Slavic and shieeet but the biggest problem here seems to be Sweden
Finally feels like in home on this chan
Even Germans dont want to lebensraum us
What times to live in boyz

Irony is lost on you, fellow Kraut with funny accent.

Hello, faggot.

Austria and Bavaria aren't Nordic, neither are Czechs, Slovaks, not to mention most of the Isles

Do realize that anglos are practically kikes.

Literally nobody cares about Lithuania come on

You forgot someone

Attached: 1.jpg (628x314, 19K)

Pocketknifes not included

Attached: 1547025061656.jpg (480x581, 65K)

literally checked (twice)
literally
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=P_DgJ8R-8XI

Attached: literally.jpg (320x240, 25K)

No one asked you leaf

>Germany
You might as well just open your doors to Iraq

>Finally feels like in home on this chan
>Literally nobody cares about Lithuania come on
Nice kikery. I've always said that you are 80% kike, 20% nigger.

Finally. Barbarians isolated themselves once and for all.

Flanders is about as white as my ass crack after Indian food

norway, sweden, finland, denmark and maybe the communist leftovers above poland are the only states i would declare "nordic". But please enlight us with ur definition of nordic and what is more nordic about prussia than bavaria, wise american.

Good thing nobody needs to ask them this time either.

seconded
what the fuck is this shit

Nordic union should include Baltics and the UK, AT BEST.

Attached: puke.jpg (400x426, 24K)

you have sleeping cells already in your country why would you need a wall you dingdong

yep even including the UK is fucking pushing it

Scotland maybe. The rest not so much

RAYSIIIIST

I dont know, you could argue for it but it's pretty fringe.

Fuck off
We don't want to be a part of your PC-pseudocommunist-bloc

Wilno nasze
Na zawsze wierne Polsce

> nordic

At least call it northern or something

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

>Scotland maybe
...what? the average Englishman is about 70% Germanic, Scotsman is much lower.

>nordic union

>he thinks theres any difference genetically and it's not just cultural memes
If it is a Nordic union in terms of geography then it should literally just be Scandinvia and Finland then.

>he actually thinks there isnt
yeah you shouldnt be included in a nordic union

>Poland

fuck off baltics not nordic i better die that of be same as norics solami lovers

midwest america should be included as well as south brazil

Estonia is. fucking retard

Ohh good lord take them! My life would be so much better without having to listen to a SNP MP.

Attached: 1467235041216.jpg (886x960, 163K)

>Nordic Union being anything else than Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland and Denmark.
I'm thinking no - and Sweden is only allowed in due to history, cause they sure as shit dont function like a scandinavian country these days.

Attached: 1546680446009.jpg (356x374, 23K)

You can be in my union

Attached: 1537668542145.jpg (790x837, 77K)

Call me a retard but I unironically don't know which one Poland is

Hungary?

Baltics can easily be argued for having a place in a union.
Would need to remove all ruskis though.

the big round ball neighboring germany with czechia squished between

no all belongs to litva

There isn't, you're a brainlet if you think there is. Reality isn't like playing Skyrim.

Leave out Germany and England. Keep scotland and the rest. Done.

As a scotish, danish and german burger, I would help you.

>Kaliningrad
Lmao

Hair/eye color distribution, research on race before Boas purged racial science from academia, etc

Attached: Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg (970x863, 173K)

There really is though, I'm sorry but you are the brainlet in this context.
>reality isnt like skyrim
lol ok
we wouldnt want pakistan joining anyway

Is that you, Ben Schwarz?

Not before purging all the muslims that already live inside the bounds of that wall.

Fuck off nigger, I don’t want to be grouped with subhuman nordic cuck scum.

>It's a bunch of weird flags discussing how to form a union in places they've never been
Seriously though what's wrong with you guys? I don't think therapy will help

That's some retarded map right here mate. What the fuck is a "Dinarische rasse" and "Westische", "Ostabltische" and "Ostische" races? Fuck me. A bloody ethnicity is not a race.

>A Nordic Union
>A Visegrad Union
>A Southern Union

The right gets its immigration reforms, the left gets its economic reforms such as we've seen in Sweden, denmark, norway, etc.

Russia gets to form a union with Belarus, Crimea, Eastern Ukrain, and the small surrounding satelite states.

The entire goddamn continent then promises to help eachother when facing threaths from the middle east and africa.

South-africa goes Dutch again.

Then end to all problems. Thank me later.

Attached: 1546380363246.jpg (540x361, 66K)

>(((USA))) and Israel are nuked

Attached: (((union))).png (658x688, 214K)

Can you all just leave Kaliningrad

Learn German then

at this point you have more sandniggers than us

>1 post by this id

How can one Nordic Union pic trigger so many?

Attached: 7513156F-B8E1-4490-BF8F-FD2C15329D0A.png (681x674, 81K)

Fuck me are you that thick? There is no such thing as an "eastern" or "east-baltic" race you mong. Actual bellend. The only thing there that's correct is "Neger" and "Mongolische"

don't make me choose between my anglo and german side, hans

Attached: mutt.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>"slavogermanic"
>Doesn't even include the largest group of slavs

The Baltic’s are no longer Nordic ever since the Teutonic Knights left and Russians came in

I agree, Polish women love MED BVLLS!

Who? Albanians?

>Kaliningrad
>Belarus
The gulag awaits

This is where the nordic race term means anyway

'It was the Russian-born French anthropologist Joseph Deniker that initially proposed "nordique" (meaning simply "northern") as an "ethnic group" (a term that he coined). He defined nordique by a set of physical characteristics: The concurrence of somewhat wavy hair, light eyes, reddish skin, tall stature and a dolichocephalic skull. Of six 'Caucasian' groups Deniker accommodated four into secondary ethnic groups, all of which he considered intermediate to the Nordic: Northwestern, Sub-Nordic, Vistula and Sub-Adriatic, respectively.'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Deniker

And so then the scandinavian countries only started to be called nordic around 100 years ago, SUPPOSEDLY.

'The term "Nordic countries" found mainstream use after the advent of Foreningen Norden. The term is derived indirectly from the local term Norden, used in the Scandinavian languages, which means "The North(ern lands)".[8] Unlike "the Nordic countries", the term Norden is in the singular. The demonym is nordbo, literally meaning "northern dweller".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_countries

Grant described this group thusly

'The first is the Nordic or Baltic subspecies. This race is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture.'
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/passing-of-the-great-race-madison-grant.pdf

Says who?

GERMANY AND FUCKING POLAND? GO HOME YOU ARE DRUNK

based

Attached: protestantgermanicnordics.jpg (2092x1442, 747K)

>Russia
>Ukraine
>Belarus
>East Baltic
Please stop being retarded

Attached: 1547489843429.jpg (1174x1146, 608K)

How about: NO.
My parents have a beautiful villa in Belgium.
I'm not staying in that ethnostate with nordic cucks and never visit paris again

> Poland
> Nordic Union
> Very interesting

A'yo hold up eryone', are you sayin' tha I wuz a Nordic vikingz and shiet? I learned somethin' new today mayne.

So Poland is the odd one out?

... oh wait, it is our own clay occupied by Poland which is the odd one out...

He is a retard
Belarus and Ukraine are definitely not East Baltic
Neither are most Russians

Attached: 1547489357088.png (1145x294, 42K)

Some Russians are Nordic desu

Attached: i868290_a156aaa640ea.jpg (1200x927, 403K)

Meme maps are not appreaciated
I'm a not a Nordicist and not a fan of cephalic indices
See above

Attached: 62cc62c.jpg (2034x1336, 677K)

I will say to look at the north of great
britain and see that parts of scotland and northern england are more northerly than some parts of denmark, norway and sweden.
google.com/maps/place/United Kingdom/@53.4441124,7.0382983,5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x25a3b1142c791a9:0xc4f8a0433288257a!8m2!3d55.378051!4d-3.435973

Nordic (adj.)
1898, from French nordique (in J. Deniker's system of race classifications), literally "of or pertaining to the north," from nord "north" (a loan-word from Old English; see north). Perhaps influenced by German Nordisch. As a noun, from 1901. Strictly, the blond peoples who inhabit Scandinavia and the north of Britain. As a type of skiing competition, it is attested from 1954.
etymonline.com/word/nordic

But this group is found in the highest concentration in scandinavia, of course

'Denmark, Norway, and Sweden are purely Nordic and yearly contribute swarms of a splendid type of immigrants to America, and are now, as they have been for thousands of years, the nursery and broodland of the master race.' -MG

Attached: 2000485_orig.png (999x673, 179K)

Then why do you care and get so extremely defensive? Seems like you're insecure for some reason even though good portion of Russians are Nordic

Attached: blond_hair_map_1_.jpg (758x746, 116K)

>France
>Georgia
You should get out more instead of shitposting mememaps
Russians have mesocephaly and brachycephaly for most part what would make us "Baltic" not "Nordic"

Real Nordic Union son.

You forgot about Romania.

Attached: 1547497521284.png (681x674, 112K)

These people, these early race realists, were going around to the militaries of these various regions and making meticulous anthropometric records of things like like craniofacial metrics and other data of 1000's of samples of soldiers. So measuring the warrior class of the population. Along with examining the fossil records. They were hardly retards and their info is not just of the general population. And so their info is unique, and should be considered along with modern findings.

And also this taxonomic system of grant was a way to make a very broad categorization. And don't act as if estonians, for example and on average, are some massively disparate from scandinavians and other NW euros.

But I I will make a declaration that baltics DO seem to have giant round pie faces and heads, at least to a fairly high degree, and so they do seem to have a fairly high degree of mongoloid. A very strong people though it must be said.
youtube.com/watch?v=1FmwdTI8N1E

Attached: Estonian_TV_Girls'_Choir_with_conductor_Urmas_Sisask_at_St_Paul's_cathedral_in_London.jpg (2048x1536, 1.06M)

Another DC thread offered by JIDF.
Sage and report.

why is poland the most homophobic country on earth? probably they were all diddled as kids by their catholic priests

>some massively disparate from scandinavians and other NW euros
*some massively disparate from scandinavians and other NW euros

T-thanks for including us I guess. It's more like a nordic-germanic union with some discount slavshits

funny you mention Romania.

Attached: Goth Getae.jpg (2184x5220, 2.24M)

Estonians do have Mongoloid admixture but not too much
Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190115_030717.png (1104x262, 92K)

>some massively disparate from scandinavians and other NW euros
some massively disparate group from scandinavians and other NW euros

Attached: 1541183518797.png (1477x836, 165K)

Yeah, I have seen all of this stuff. I have been through hundreds of these type of genetics and racial taxonomic threads and go to the same autistic forums and blogs you prob go to that discuss this stuff like population genetics, paleogenetics, physical anthropology, etc.