Teen kills tranny after fucking him

>A 17-year-old has been charged with first-degree murder in the August 30 slaying of Chicago transgender woman Dejanay Stanton.
>Tremon T. Hill was ordered held without bail Sunday, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. He was charged as an adult and faces a sentence of life in prison if convicted.
>Stanton, 24, died of a gunshot wound to the head. She was found on the city’s south side in August, lying on the ground near her car, which had her purse and cell phone inside. An analysis of her cell phone records led to Hill’s arrest.
>Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Britt Steinberg said Hill had a sexual relationship with Stanton. He began exchanging text messages with her in July and indicated he was 18 and wanted to meet her at a hotel, the Sun-Times reports.
>Over the next few weeks they exchanged more than 400 messages, “in which Hill allegedly expressed he was interested in having sex with Stanton but not with a transgender person,” according to the paper. Hill eventually said he was having suicidal feelings as a result of their relationship.
>Hill texted Stanton the morning of August 30 and asked to meet with her. Text messages between the two ceased at the time of her death. In a search of Hill’s home, police “found pants with ‘small red stains’ and other clothing that matched what surveillance video showed Hill was wearing the day of the murder,” the Sun-Times reports.
>Hill apparently did not enter a plea, but his lawyer pointed out that the cell phone records were the only evidence against him, and there was no surveillance video of Stanton’s shooting. He was scheduled for a hearing on reconsideration of bail Monday.
advocate.com/crime/2019/1/14/teen-arrested-chicago-trans-womans-death

Attached: 3E2ACDC9-D95D-4BB1-8DE6-306FB6ED7D8E.jpg (750x1004, 158K)

>Kills non human

Attached: 1547336446133.gif (245x240, 499K)

woah wtf
murder and there were blacks involved?

S

S

Niggers gonna nog

Attached: 473743734743.png (1000x1000, 229K)

Isn't this young man --excuse me-- BOY a RAPE VICTIM?

Attached: Fagmonster.jpg (539x960, 50K)

So this young black male was raped by a tranny and he defended himself? What the fuck. I am torn tho because it’s like two nogs with one stone ya know.

Smoke the pole
Pay the toll

>tranny died
>nigger goes to jail

everybody wins!

Attached: 1538884751849.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

yeah wtf is this world coming to

>17-year-old
>Stanton, 24, died
So the tranny was a pedo then.

All of them are.

Why are blacks so based when it comes to trannies? They hate the shit more than whites do and have less tolerance for it.

Wypipo did this.

Press "F" to pay respects to Tremon T. Hill

Jow Forums was discussing this last night, some user was making the argument it was okay to not be truthful about ones true gender, and I explained this is how that shit would end. Tricking some kid, what bullshit, acquitted.

S

Only disgusting subhumans commits sodomy

When you put it like this it almost feels as if the balance of the universe was restored.

>Text messages between the two ceased at the time of her death
Thanks for clearing that up Trudy

i for one am shocked & amazed

>sweden in charge of final solutions
let Hans keep doing this stuff

>implying age is real and not a social construct

The funny thing is, he probably did this to hide the fact it ever happened at all. Now the whole world know he's a fucking poof.

>don't want to fuck a tranny
>still do it
why the fuck would you do that

Attached: bogda_7645e7bc30655cbf6c828a957671cc9182918b01.jpg (1200x627, 181K)

based black man

Underrated

White people pay for those jails. It's only a true win when the nig dies as well.

I'm sorry, who is this 'she' that the article keeps mentioning? There were females involved?

Thanks auss

desu he could have kept messaging xer
it would have been a smart move
but then again, he probably wasn't the brightest considering he fucked a tranny

This confuses me also

>Dejanay
Is that the dead name or the tranny name?

>Shenaynay

Attached: 093015-celebs-oh-my-goodness-sheneneh-s-best-quotes-11.jpg (1213x865, 63K)

nigger tranny jew got what """""""he""""""" deserved

I like how trannies are always referred to as "transgender man/woman", as if deep down everyone acknowledges that they are not true men/women and label them as such.

Attached: 1547475341217.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

this. How can you consent to someone who lies about their gender?

I wonder how many here would kill a sissy trap if he ever wanted to go public and say you fucked him.

He also was underaged, he was 17, the trap was 24. So I don't think anything would have happened. If anything the trap would have been arrested for sexual assault.

he wasn't underaged I looked and the state is 17

SNAP

Attached: 1532908185669.jpg (483x717, 123K)

>her
Sage

> Tremon T. Hill
How much do you have to boost the contrast on his photo for him to be a fucking white male?