The Killers Make a Gay-Ass song

Comments are Jow Forums-raid worthy

youtube.com/watch?v=OIT0ucf_gys

Attached: Untitleddfasdfsd.png (1028x712, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9GgmGLPbWU
youtube.com/watch?v=7FmPEoC7vg4
youtu.be/2A2XBoxtcUA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu77Vtja30c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do so many people pretend they care

fuck at one point in time I used to enjoy their older songs.

The like to dislike ratio is absolutely pathetic. WAKE UP Jow Forums!!! Stop pretending you have jobs.

Attached: 2twocoooooops.jpg (458x460, 75K)

the entire song is about people who did not leech off a welfare state and made america strong and white
that is not what goblins do

wtf i liked some of their songs

Attached: 1530718064511.jpg (402x389, 28K)

Same, that's why I'm so #triggered

Always knew Flowers was a bleeding heart lib, he never went out of his way to hide it, but it never blatantly infected their music and they were neutral enough to the point where you got the impression they respected conservative people to a basic degree.

But then, we get condescending drivel this.

More like The Cuckolds

>literally showing an upside down US flag

So they don't care about the "land of the free" beyond emotional manipulation. Got it.

Yeah I'm pretty triggered by this, its dripping w propaganda

Why would you listen to the Killers when you can listen to Arctic Monkeys older stuff or Queens of the Stone Age

Attached: A6786495-29BC-48BA-9A32-1FBFBBE207D8(1).jpg (393x469, 129K)

That's the gayest fucking song since Taco's Putting on the Ritz.

Bruh, I like Brandon's work. Not surprised but it sucks.

Pro Immigration
Pro Gay
Anti Gun

Am I missing anything?

Attached: catshock.jpg (630x626, 28K)

More paid for propaganda. I guess with the music industry crashing hard, you have to get your paychek from somewhere.

This was clearly paid for by Media Matters, given the LGBTQ flag.

Oh, and there is the anti gun propaganda.

Typical Mormon cuck.

QofSA = good
Arctic Monkeys = Dancefloor song, nothing else

I actually mostly listen to 80s and 90s stuff, but early 2000's alternative/indie rock was a good place to be. Hot Fuss and Sam's Town are great, they definitely fell off a cliff after that but they still have some good songs sprinkled in there. Wish they would do more of their Euro schtick and less of the Americana, but oh well

Apparently Brandon Flowers was inspired by Ava Duvernay and Jimmy Kimmel monologues, with a video directed by Spike Lee

lolol CANCER

The people love this song apparently, though it's so hilariously clumsy in its execution. Like what the fuck, they spend the entire song preaching about how shitty it is to live here if you're a minority or gay and how we kill each other all the time with FIREARMS, but the video itself is showing people fightning tooth and nail trying to come into the US. No fucking sense.

Why listen to this generic crap at all when you can listen to real musicians like The Dave Brubeck Quartet or Genesis.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9GgmGLPbWU

Sams Town is great but his newer shit is great too. youtube.com/watch?v=7FmPEoC7vg4

>inspired by

Inspired by... sure thing. I guess he was just inspired to write this song made up of repeating talking points from the leftist media.

It's like never ending competition among burgers. Who can shit more on their own race? But deep inside you love yourself and want to live among yourselves.

Notice how whites never get the analogue film camera treatment anymore? Only shitskins get to be filmed in analogue now.

>listening to anything other than classical

Attached: FACC2F15-6A89-4BF6-BC37-AA7B023289D8.jpg (601x601, 19K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-133233.jpg (592x263, 52K)

>implying there's anything that can beat Wagner

You take that back !
youtu.be/2A2XBoxtcUA

Attached: trump-mouth-saying-wrong-closeup(1).jpg (734x444, 81K)

Old band from 20 years ago makes a corporate anthem

Holst is breddy gud
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu77Vtja30c

bumping for the dislike ratio

God bless.

Breaking! In Living Color set to release their new album on the struggle of Black Lived Matter activist group.

Yeah this definitely needs more dislike, we need to pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers