So he never fucked her

>bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/2c/02c24878-1d1a-5af6-b184-c01481ee956c/5c3ce2139eaef.pdf.pdf

Attached: YOU.jpg (620x465, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_gHh5IEgi0
youtube.com/watch?v=846by3LOKlA
youtube.com/watch?v=smwBZ-3HAPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incel. No sex before marriage.

Cases like this make me wonder if we should hold PARENTS liable for the crimes of their children up to a certain age, perhaps 30 to 40. Well-raised kids DO NOT grow up to do shit like this.

If you think your parents are responsible for your actions past the age of 15, you're an irredeemable manchild

looks like kurt eichenwald

WHY THE IS MEDIA ALL COVERING THIS STORY AND IGONORING EVERYTHING ELSE? THIS SHIT GLOWS IN THE DARK.

Kids can be rebels.

Look at the Boomers. No continuity of values from their parents, thanks to subversion by Leftists.

They would be if not for the education system and state owning everyone for the entirety of childhood

this guys brother is a sex offender the rest of his family is probably shit

Consider suicide don't justice anything about this sick fuck.

Is that you Don Lemon?

>A criminal complaint says a Wisconsin man hid 13-year-old Jayme Closs under a bed for hours at a time and warned her that "bad things could happen to her" if anyone found her there.
>The criminal complaint filed Monday says Jayme was forced to go under a bed in Patterson's remote cabin and that he would stack totes, laundry bins and barbell weights around her so she couldn't move without him noticing. The complaint says Jayme was kept up to 12 hours at a time with no food, water or bathroom breaks.
>The complaint says Jayme escaped Thursday after Patterson made her go under the bed and told her he was going to be gone five or six hours. It says she pushed the bins away, crawled out, put on a pair of his shoes and fled the house.

I don't understand how he could kidnap someone for 3 months and all he did was build the equivalent of a baby pen, that she escaped easily. he leaves for 5-6 hours but somehow they capture him near his house in like 10 minutes

I think this guy is taking the fall for someone else

Suspect charged in the kidnapping of Jayme Closs and killing her parents confessed to investigators that he targeted the 13-year-old after seeing her board her school bus and deciding "he knew that was the girl he was going to take."

He fucked her.
They’re just never going to admit it for her sake.

As soon as a Child turns 18. He can do as he wants. However, Just because he’s 18 does not give him the right to as he pleases in his dads house. The dad has the right to kick him out and even throw him out to the cops if he does illegal and disrespectful things. Now, cases like these are the parents fault for she was a minor.

He should be transferred across states and killed, he will never change and deserves death.

why because you see yourself in this pervert...fukken creepy faggot

kill people to kidnap a girl and you are not more prepared then that?
amateur

im not the retard who thinks he did it because
> he targeted the 13-year-old after seeing her board her school bus
70 miles from his house 'on his way to work' you fucking moron

He literally put her under the bed and just put things and weights around it. When she escaped he said he was leaving and she literally push the stuff out of the way and walked out the front door.

>Jake Thomas Patterson was charged Monday with kidnapping and with killing Jayme's parents. The criminal complaint says Patterson told investigators he was driving to his job at a cheese factory one day near Almena, Wisconsin, when he stopped behind a school bus and watched Jayme get on.

oh yea the cheese factory

pedo detected...

>punishing others for crimes they didn't commit
leftist mentality

Attached: 1523168028801.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Judge sets bail at $5 million for man suspected of kidnapping Jayme Closs and killing her parents...

hey pedo, 10% of 5 million to get your buddy out on bond...fukken judge is a pedo too for setting a bail for a double murderer and child rapist

He likely did. She's probably traumatized and hasn't gone through the full interview process with the authorities. They already have him confessing to the kidnapping and double murder so it's not like the sexual assault charges will matter much. My guess is they get added on at a later date when she talks.

>Police: Jayme Closs Kidnapping Suspect Shaved His Head to Avoid Leaving Evidence Behind
you're probably the kind of idiot who see headlines like this and says 'ah yes that make perfect sense' he is a criminal master mind

Nice projection faggot.

what is it like without a brain?

Was he an incel?

Who ISNT a "sex" offender you generalizing nigger

Because the perpetrator is a white male

>Jake Thomas Patterson wrote in his high school yearbook that he planned to join the Marines after graduation. But military records show he lasted for only about five weeks before being prematurely discharged in October 2015 at the rank of private.
this reminds me of james fields. does the military put you some type of list if you fail boot camp?

>At Christmas time, the defendant stated he left the house and went to Superior to visit one of his grandparents. The defendant estimated he was gone for twelve hours. The defendant stated he told J.L.C. that she had to hold it if she needed to go to the bathroom and was not allowed to exit from under the bed until he returned.
I wonder what he gave her for a Christmas present

Attached: us.jpg (539x536, 46K)

Undesirable

those two things don't correlate, moshe

stop posting I dont want to read your post anymoar

no hes to buys with his new campaign. More info at lemonparty.org

busy*

Please realize that the #Resistance is not concerned about injustice against Blacks and other non-white people...

... it’s liberal whites resisting conservative whites in the wake of Trump defeating Hillary, expecting us to help them do it, based on their agenda.

>Kills parents
>Kidnaps girl
>Doesn't even get his dick wet
baka

wrong thread my bad

wait....
how is involuntary if you make the conscious choice not to have sex before marriage?
i think you're just a nigger who wants to find a word that hurts others as much as "nigger" hurts you.

inb4 prior online relationship existed

Jayme Closs killed her parents and manipulated this guy to protect her then blamed him for the murders months after the fact.
I'll bet dollars to donuts this is what really happened.

Two possibilities. Either he fucked or otherwise abused her and she just hasn't been able to talk about it yet.

Other possibility is that he just got cold feet. It is bizarre but possible that he just wasn't sure about what he was going to do anymore and just kept her alive because he could not bring himself to kill her or otherwise harm her for whatever reason despite killing two people to kidnap her.
There was a case bit like that over here some years ago, where some guy quite elaborately kidnapped a girl with obvious plans for her (as proven by material found on his computer) but chickened out and just abruptly abandoned car where she was still tied in. She was able to cut her ties eventually and get help.

LOL
that's a good inb4

This case is very weird and doesn't make sense.

>The 21-year-old was dressed in all black, including a face mask and gloves, when he broke into the Closs home and shot dead Jayme's parents Denise and James
>Patterson taped Jayme's hands and ankles together, covered her mouth with tape and dragged her out of her home and put her into his car's trunk

another sandy hook masked gunman on the prowl. I guess Jayme never actually saw the gunman's face

Because the bad guy is a white dork male, and the victim is #yesallwomen.

Forget about all the violent and daily black chimp outs, rapes, and robberies.

No, that's the OPPOSITE of what leftists in the US have supported. Certain states tried to pass laws in the 80's and 90's relating to dindus refusing to take care of their kids, and leftists REEEE'd constantly about how unfair and racist it would be to expect competent parenting from that demographic.

When you have a kid, you are making an implicit contract with society to raise that kid well. If you choose not to do that, you should be punished.

>dollars to donuts
what are you 12 or 55 either way GET OUT

This. At 15 I was pounding vodka and chasing college chicks at UWM frat parties with my older friends.

36yo boomer
Go eat a bag of dicks you dickbagger

You don't punish a son for the sins of his father. You can't hold a father accountable for the crimes of his kid, especially if that "kid" is a full grown adult.
You are fucking crazy and I'm glad you don't hold any real world influence.

Eric Patterson is that you?

>White male

Remember when they didn't talk 24/7 about this?

Attached: 54750412589719.jpg (2200x2200, 467K)

Who?

dont piss me off fat boy

This sounds familiar.....

Attached: The-Frighteners.jpg (850x561, 298K)

>When she escaped he said he was leaving and she literally push the stuff out of the way and walked out the front door.

>88 days after seeing my parents get murdered, I can finally push shit out the way and walk out a door. Party's over.

you're only 13, both your parents get murdered, you get abducted and stuffed under a bed for 3 months with barely and food or water before escaping.

Yet are happy to be photographed for twatter or instafag or whatever the day after escaping.

Uhhhh...why isn't she still in a fetal position in a corner gibbering? something just doesn't sit right. Maybe it's because she's just a sociopathic cunt like all females, so deep down doesn't give a flying fuck that her parents were killed as long as she gets attention and chad cock. but even still, you'd think a 13yo would be traumatized enough that they would be a mess for a long time, but she's all smiles

Fuck you faggot, I WOULD PHYSICALLY MAKE YOU GET OUT and there is NOTHING you sorry teenage ass could do about it,

at the court arraignment the judge wants dna samples so he probably did but they wont add the charges until the test comes back

Topkep this story is laced with a bunch of bullshit

whatsyourfukkenproblemdude...im the voice of reason in this pedo thread

>On the day of her escape and his arrest Patterson had told Jayme he was leaving for a few hours.

>When he got home he discovered she was not under the bed and began a frantic search for her. "How did she remove my barrier of dirty laundry and barbells I used to keep her trapped inside my homemade fort" he wondered out loud.

Probably. Why else would he? What possibly value would she have?

Who likes group think faggots obsessing about age and using the correct catch phrases?

Duuuh fuckhead. You commies broke the traditional family unit, stooged women to enter the workforce pretending to be men, attacked men and fatherhood to undermine it, and indoctrinate kids daily via far leftwing public, education, but it's the parents fault

Leftards like you need to be thrown into the Nigger Pit, to be raped to death and eaten alive by their own pets

when shit doesn't add up. It's because it's not true.

There are some huge missing pieces here.

she has Cassidy Stay syndrome

Attached: Cassidy Stay.jpg (640x468, 41K)

There was a dvd player found in the house with this movie in it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6_gHh5IEgi0

Attached: POL gets a wife.jpg (182x278, 16K)

getting caught was probably part of his plan. theres no way he thought keeping her under a bed would actually work.

what kind of 21 year old doesn't love old 1950's musicals. I bet his dad loves em!

>Yo i was like Totally kidnapped for like 3 months dude

Attached: Lit.png (1440x2381, 3.04M)

I'd be more likely to believe that if he didn't kill people

Are you the guy in OP’s pic? You sound kinda tuff

>“On his drive to the cheese factory on one of the two mornings he worked there, he had stopped behind a school bus
> he worked for about a day at Jennie-O, the Barron, Wisconsin turkey plant

so this guy worked at jennyo for 1 day and some unnamed cheese factory for 2 days

Attached: big glasses.jpg (554x529, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=846by3LOKlA
Holy shit he lived out this movie!

>I tried to escape but they caught me again

Attached: lotta fun.jpg (296x526, 30K)

She obviously was in on it. It's a classic early 90s "let's kill my parents and run away together" routine.

Extra person to play Mario Kart with

>i now have to live with nightmares of trying with all my strength to break free from clutches of a basket of dirty laundry and a dumbbell

Attached: Chester.png (1440x2228, 1.7M)

He was expecting a happy ending
youtube.com/watch?v=smwBZ-3HAPY

Attached: Happy Lads.jpg (338x149, 12K)

found the Internet Tough Guy™

Yeah something is very obviously not adding up. More to come I think.

If this was Albania or Afghanistan, someone in the girl's family would feel obligated to murder someone in his family in retaliation.

>Leftists
Good goy. Ignore Shlomo and Co.

Attached: 03EC60B3-6A47-4DB3-B233-6A3E3FB29341.gif (400x400, 499K)

I gotta put this here again cause it's so funny
>He made her hide under his bed in one corner of his bedroom and stacked totes and laundry bins around the bed with weights stacked against them so she could not move them.

>On the day of her escape and his arrest Patterson had told Jayme he was leaving for a few hours.
>When he got home he discovered she was not under the bed and began a frantic search for her.

Attached: 1510362860393.png (615x345, 268K)

So what's the next part of his Master Plan?

I hope they stick a cattle prod up his ass and elecrecute him to death.

because no one is showing the problem with
the names, she was reported as being jamie
kloss and is now jayme closs. kloss is fake
jew name closs is not. he's a patsy to cover
the tracks to an israeli smuggling ring.

Attached: its patt.jpg (971x389, 243K)

Then what was the point?

Checked, and yes he does

underrated

>and the victim is #yesallwomen.
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? She's 13, a child. Don't just shitpost to shitpost.

I agree the situation is a bit odd, but I think insinuating that the girl initiated it all is going to far. Even if she wanted to run away with him or some shit, he's the adult in this situation. Kids say dumb shit all the time, it's why they're not considered adults until they're 18. He shouldn't even have been talking to her period, much less listening to her ideas about running away together. And that's if they had prior contact. He's in the wrong no matter how you look at it.

But I don't really buy this official story just yet. He saw her getting off a bus and then decided to kidnap her and murder both her parents? With no prior criminal history? That's a very large escalation of crimes to decide on. How did he know how many people lived in her house? Why was he even over near her house to begin with? He took a job that was an hour's commute? That's a bit unbelievable to me.

Guarantee he’s a incel.

Innocent till proven guilty achmed

Or he kidnapped the girl for someone else, but for one reason or the other, the "transaction" could not be completed and he had to improvise, as he never intended to actually hold the girl captive in the first place. Attempt in human trafficking gone wrong?