Who should be able to vote?

Who should be able to vote?

Attached: vote.jpg (1028x1024, 156K)

citizens. first post best post

Land owners, specifically men who have been married to a female, and have at least one child.

The person should also either be self-employed or employed by a third-party. The voter cannot be co-dependent on government assistance.

The man will vote for his entire household.

Next question:
Who counts as a citizen?
>inb4 muh passport nationalism

Attached: 525.jpg (630x429, 81K)

the tax payer

people who are naturalized, born from naturalized citizens, and people granted citizenship through refugee status or pardoning.

That would be my first answer too, but I kind of like

Anyone responsible for land and everything on that land.

no one, obviously

Citizens with at least one property asset

No one. Power is taken by victory.

In sweden soamlis straight from the jungle can be counted as citizens

This can work against you, think again

this

Nobody should vote because votes don't matter the ruling class of the world wins in the end not the people

Only me

military veterans with honorable discharges or landowners.

everyone else has not earned the right or have nothing to lose.

White Men

Attached: 2016WhiteMaleMap.png (4200x3105, 615K)

>another repuglican worshipper

people under a certain weight
people who don't take gibs

>Those who have served 10 or more years in the military
>Those who have no debt and or own property (Also didn't borrow money to buy said land)
>Police officers
>Militia men from each state
>Buisness owners
Every one but this list shouldn't be allowed to vote

any citizen who isn't receiving a tax-funded salary or assistance

>muh landowners
retards

Only white males

Men that own land and have families /thread

>voting at all

Attached: 1547497770959.jpg (800x1200, 260K)

Also while I'm at it
>To become a politician at the lowest level you must of been in the military for at least 20 years

>20 years
way too long. Make it 4 or 8

>Service guarantees citizenship

Attached: Starship-Troopers-starship-troopers-13578603-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

No one.

No one

Noooooooo we need to weed out the political parasites
If the mayor of your small town can't handle 20 years in the military then they can't handle the defense of the country

Nobody.

>PFC Tyrone and Officer Rodriguez, uncle Cleetus and Mr. Goldberg get to vote
>pediatric heart surgeon, mechanical engineer or a construction worker don't

>first order of gov business is tax breaks for big businesses and increased military, LE spending
retards, Starship Troopers was an action flick for kids and teens

Straight white landowning males.

The other idea being only military service gets you a vote if Mr.Goldberg is the issue.
>Most of them wouldn't touch the military unless forced to
Also, those who have to enforce the laws should be allowed to vote. Since they tend to keep a vast majority of the trash down to some degree.

Straight white males with IQ 105 or higher.

not women.

You could also add
>You must be at least a third generation American and must have English as your first language

4 YEAR DEGREE OR NO VOTING RIGHTS

Citizens who pay taxes, own land, and have kids.

This
Sage

Everebody how have passport and pay some minimum tax. There is no point to let somebody vote for how taxes will be spend if he isn't participating in collecting.

Citizens with a certain education level

that's retarded, we already have enough gender studies majors

Slight problem
>Anyone with a gender studies degree could technically vote

Letting culture majors vote...bad idea

But they will have no mass to manipulate so they will stay the retarded minority that makes us laugh like in college.

It doesn't matter. What matters is who counts the votes.

If laws will aply to you, you should have a right to vote (excluding non-citizens). Parents should get more votes for each child they have.

the glorification of the military is such a retarded perspective. modern military is a) sitting in a base somewhere doing laundry or w/e or b) sitting behind a compound wall somewhere while the artillery or air support BTFOs the raghead 5 miles away.

if S really did HTF we would resort to conscription again and it wouldn't matter who or what you are, you'd serve. it would also be an incentive to keep our military from needless excursions around the world costing us yet more tax payer money.

>Also, those who have to enforce the laws should be allowed to vote. Since they tend to keep a vast majority of the trash down to some degree.
disagree completely. their service is no more vital than that of a trucker or a dentist, only you're not forced to stipend truckers or dentists on a monthly basis.

also it would only render people unable to vote for, not to be voted for.

Only working men of the white race, that is, none of us posting here.

no one

Niggers.
discord/ETbXqf6

no one

I would add "performed military or public service of some kind" as a prerequisite.

Maybe only meeting one criteria is enough. Men with property should have a vote. Men with families should have a vote, even if they rent. Men who served earned a vote, without question.

Did you actually do a deployment? I feel like your view of the military comes from CNN.

Regardless, military service should ensure a vote because those men did volunteer to do a service for their nation. They should have the privilege of guiding the nation they served. Even men who didn't see combat still contributed and that contribution should be acknowledged. It's not about the level of danger they faced, it's about the level of commitment they showed.

Attached: Iraqistan.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

I take the opposite point of view. Working in a government job should prohibit you from voting. Only net taxpayers should vote. No one else should get any say in how much of your money they take, and what they use it for. Only the people who pay the country's bills should get to vote.

Only native born children who's parents are here legally. And for state votes, only people born in that state

white men over 30 with white wife and 2 white kids

In the United States the party who can import the most 3rd worlders and grant them amnesty wins the elections.

Attached: 8734587345.png (997x2561, 683K)

Anyone who's been in the civilian workforce for 10 years or the military for 5.

White, owns land, pays net taxes.

If you are not a net taxpayer, you shouldn’t get the vote.

>Service guarantees citizenship
>dies in war
>turns out blacks are terrible soldiers no matter who trains them
>because blacks get trained but never taught

White people

tbqh, your idea is best, but it might be overkill. Allowing any citizen at all who owns land to vote would be plenty enough for us to win every election

Men who went to war should get to vote on what direction their country takes. They offered up something a lot more precious than their tax dollars. Weighting voting according to how much money they contribute to the government quickly leads to oligarchy.

No welfare without representation!

So if someone's not a citizen, is he exempted from VAT, fuel tax and all that shit?

this is the only answer. tax payers and/or if you've been in military

Attached: 1546478422676.png (500x643, 146K)

"One Taxpayer, One Vote"

Attached: Ian Smith Portrait.jpg (700x739, 109K)

No one should be able to vote
Voting just takes responsibility and blame away from leaders and rulers and puts it on the plebs without necessarily also giving them the power to go with it

Straight white males only

Those who perform an act of civic virtue greater then themselves

Attached: MI_flag_small.jpg (525x294, 83K)

>>Those who have served 10 or more years in the military
Which just gives power to mercenaries to dictate your destiny

Better question. Who should not vote.
>Anyone receiving social assistance
>Anyway one not paying net taxes over a set value
> First generation immigrants
> Duel citizens

I shouldn’t.

I don’t have a family or own a house yet. I fully admit that I vote for what would benefit me and my girlfriend. This is why I should not vote.

Votes should be for those who have investment in the country, business owners (no corporations), land owners, respected professionals.
This would stop the decline into gibs that we suffer from now.

And limiting voting to government employees quickly leads to 100% tax rates and tyranny. We MIGHT make an exception for soldiers. There are fewer than a million of them. But, they aren't exactly fighting for my freedom in Iraq or Afghanistan. And a very small fraction of the armed forces ever see combat. They also aren't offering much, anyway. They are typically uneducated losers who can't earn a living in any other way. I have known a lot of military people, and they are invariably retarded trash. Except for the military academy graduates. You have to be out of your mind to think that only tax parasites should vote. You should think a bit more before you say anything.

saba

I love that Oahu goes red because of the military

>They aren't fighting for freedom in Iraq
Yes. They also don't want to be in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or anywhere else. They want to be home. If they had a greater say in government, there would probably be fewer wars and those we fought would be shorter and more decisive.

>Only a small fraction ever see combat
Combat isn't the test that earns them the vote. Volunteering to serve earns them that right, in my conception of the situation.

>Military are retarded trash
You never served, your opinion honestly doesn't matter at all. If they're trash and still managed to cowboy up and serve their community, what does that make you?

>You have to be out of your mind to think only tax parasites should vote
I didn't say that. I said that owning property, having a family, OR serving in the military should give you the vote.