Coffee and the rest

>drinking the caffeine Jew

>thinking drinking a eupohoric stimulant every day for years isn't having an effect on your consciousness

You've been duped. Time to go through those headaches.

Attached: 2crujfh8_black-coffee_625x300_24_September_18.png (648x401, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3198027/
youtu.be/sHzdsFiBbFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-b-b- whatcha mean that my amphetamine isn't ok for me? every one else is doing it...!?!

m8 I quit the roasted beanie jew and I felt great... but I always cave after a few weeks and return.

I like to drink a cup of coffee either after lunch or after work. It's 4 PM now and I'm completely fine. I may have a cup later because I like it, but I don't need it.

when was the last time you went... 1 week without it? you said you "dont need it"

kek

Attached: 300px-CaffeinatedSpider.jpg (300x266, 37K)

Nordic countries drink the most coffee per capita of anywhere in the world

It's partly because alcohol is taxed so much that we rely on coffee to get through our day instead

What is it doing to us?

Attached: coffee.png (624x395, 11K)

I'm caffeine free for a couple months now and I often feel like the only sober guy at the party. When you see people on shows like Good Morning Britain talking shit round in circles instead of formulating an argument (and the audience getting riled up over nothing along with them) you realise it's all caffeine. It's disgusting.

You’re high mate. Caffeine has little to no effect as long as you’re not abusing it. Get off your high horse, you’re not special just because you dislike cortado

I've read in places caffeine is higher the further north you go because these places have less sunlight, which creates the feel good chemicals naturally.

Good job user! I think the spider image above encapsulates that exactly - people going around in circles and never getting any where.

Coffee protects the liver if you drink alcohol.

excuses

Last Summer, probably. I usually don't drink any during the Summer, but I know I had some when a coworker got me some or something like that. It's usually in the Winter that I drink the most coffee.

excuses

This. The first week sucks, but if you can stick to your guns, it is totally worth it.

I've quit 5-6 times. You have to make a hard decision and realize that you are an addict and there is no safe amount that you can consume without relapsing.

Now that I've stopped drinking it for good. I am astutely aware of how manic and anxious it makes some people

>Time to go through those headaches.
I drink two liters of coffee a day and I never get a headache if I skip a day. I think the only people who make these threads are Mormons and posturing numales with zero tolerance for caffeine trying to rationalize why their heart starts racing after having a watered down chain store coffee filled with sugar.

Oh right, and how many summers was that? Or was it just last summer?

>spiders are the same as humans

Is green tea okay to take?

OK go a week and see if you don't get headaches, kek.

Not a mormon and my tolerance for caffeine is fine. Its just an obvious Jew tactic

I found that I stopped liking coffee after I quit smoking cigarettes.

Well you have to ask if you're drinking it every day for the buzz or not. Green tea is relatively mild of course but its all about being truthful with ones sefl.

I stopped drinking caffeine for like 3 months and became and absolutely different person. Still, some of the damage is irreparable for what I've investigated (specially if you drank it in boomer drink form).
But knowing what you've done to yourself and how it affects you helps a lot when it comes to dealing with the damage.

it makes my little consciousness into big consciousness

What does this have to do with Jow Forums

Irreparable? Source?

Even if it is, one has to do the best one can. This isn't a perfect world we've been born in to.

Because its a Jewish scam, obviously

>OK go a week and see if you don't get headaches
The biological half-life of caffeine is 3-7 hours for an adult. If you don't feel the effect of deprivation after a day or two maximum you're not going to feel any at all.

>and my tolerance for caffeine is fine
Obviously not since you get headaches from caffeine deprivation. You might as well be a Mormon, you take bullshit on faith and you hate anything remotely enjoyable.

How did you become a "different person"?

Lol m8 just go a week then if its so easy.

Attached: poster.png (680x649, 356K)

I was unaware until recently that tea had this "effect". Honestly I just started taking it to have something warm to drink, even right before bed. So no.

I can't find the source right now but there was a thread in a forum with many studies and documentaries.

One scientist gave an explanation of what all the high concentration of caffeine and other chemicals (talking about Monster and Redbull specifically) did to your brain.
Apparently, the stimulation, the extra blood pressure and other things that I don't remember cause erosion on the frontal lobe.
This is responsible for your cognitive abilities but also more social oriented skills. If it's damaged it can make you more anxious, heshitant and many more things.
This damage cannot be repaired, but being awared of it helps to make decissions accordingly.

Obviously I'm talking about long periods of drinking caffeine and stimulant drinks regularly. Which in my case has been since I was 14.

Cowboys, military, drink coffee! Don’t associate fag Starbuck shit to real black coffee. That shit is for onions boys and women

Attached: 7C4C9056-8C94-4953-9723-BD7D02708759.jpg (676x752, 76K)

I chuckled

I'm using coffee to keep my sobriety. Been three weeks without alcohol and I quite literally would not have made it this far without coffee. Once I get fourish months without alcohol, I will start to wean off coffee.

I quit smoking cold turkey. Lack of willpower is not why I drink coffee.

Lived with a Mexican who went through the same thing. He became super lean and ripped compared to the fat blob he was as an alcoholic

Tried quitting it multiple times for month+ periods and didn't notice any benefits whatsoever, so I just caved in and started it again every time. That buzz you get after a long break is great though.

I dont feel anything when I drink it, dont feel anything when I dont.
I once drank the equivalent of 10 espressos and felt drunk and that was it.
I just like the taste

It's mostly how my brain worked. I was somewhat sabotaging myself all the time.
After quitting I kept being a little bit dead inside, uninterested on things, but at least I knew why. Specially I became more calm and assertive, lost the craving for junk food, put more time into working out and cooking good meals, etc.
Still lost all my creativity, it's hard to focus and learn new things, etc.

>whites facing demographic replacement in their ancestral homelands

>watch out for coffee goys it’s jewish and a stimulant or something

Attached: 02E366EB-4130-4DEE-8215-56053494142B.jpg (300x200, 23K)

Coffee is terrible. There is a video of a lady getting an MRI after drinking a cup and it reduced cerebral blood flow by 40%. That's absolutely terrible.

I had so many cognitive problems drinking coffee, and since I quit it I've never felt better, less anxious, less stressed, clear-headed.

The effects are insidious. It's a gradual transformation. If you're young you probably don't notice anything but it's alredy eroding. If you're middle aged and still don't feel like there's something iffy then maybe you just don't drink it that often or just don't remember how you were used to be and assume it's just you.

Sounds like you have a problem and you're projecting it on people.

>There's certainly nobody trying to manipulate people's brain through chemicals or other methods

Attached: independent-news-science-archaeology-news-disabling-parts-of-the-brain-28777224[1].png (500x641, 140K)

Not to mention how much whiter your teeth get and you drink more WATER so your skin looks better

Well that's it, it's all about attention. Peoples attention is on the wrong things. Caffeine effects attention.

Plants produce caffeine as a chemical defense that disrupts the invertebrate nervous system. As vertebrates it has a very different effect on us.

We're talking about two different things though.
The effects of caffeine (which there are studies on it) and what user asked me how it affected me when I quit it.
Don't be so insecure and improve your reading comprehension.

>There is a video of a lady getting an MRI after drinking a cup and it reduced cerebral blood flow by 40%.
Nigger you would be a vegetable or dead if your brain wasn't getting 40% of it's oxygen. Do you even think thoughts or do you just let people put retarded ideas in your head for free?

Then I’m sure you’ll be the first to know when they start adding caffeine to municipal water supplies instead of fluoride.

How about you link some reports or studies

Well you guys are really productive, I see high quality IP products come out of the Nordic countries constantly.

A good excuse to drink coffee if you drink alcohol. Which a lot of people do, and it's doubtful you'll stop it.

Why would they? People alredy drink it willingly or pressured. In many work places they have fridges with free energy drinks. It's directly related to the work culture. They're also pushing it on sports since long ago. And oh! What would you think! Caffeine drinking societies are getting cucked to the core because they don't want to risk their jobs to do something about their replacement.

>I drink two liters of coffee a day

You will have much worse than "headaches" if you tried too quit. Fatigue like you've never felt.

Excuses.

Causes.

>don’t drink coffee

Put your sugar drink down user. It’s fucking with your ability to think.

Stimulants increase productivity. Where the fuck are you getting """"studies"""" about neurodegeneration

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Wrong. Go back to /x/ faggot.

>Fatigue like you've never felt.
People get tried when stop drinking coffee when they use coffee as a substitute for quality sleep which I do not. That's not a result of lack of withdrawals from coffee it's a problem that was previously masked by it's effects reemerging.

On little to no caffeine after years and years and years and years and years of abuse.
Don't miss it.

Needs a cup of coffee by the spider

>This is responsible for your cognitive abilities but also more social oriented skills. If it's damaged it can make you more anxious, heshitant and many more things.
>This damage cannot be repaired, but being awared of it helps to make decissions accordingly.
The brain is plastic, there is not really such thing as permanent brain damage other than from physical trauma or oxygen deprivation. IT adapts to the way it is used. Learning to challenge prefrontal cortex will heal you. Meditation and focus practice would be of big help.

I heard it takes 6 months for the brain to get back to a normal level. Coffee acts as an antidepressant and it takes forever to return to homeostasis, especially since most people have used it for years.

I don't know about your hypothesis, scientific research has proven the stimulant effects of caffeine, anything with an effect like that used daily is going too create a dependence with varying degrees of withdrawal.

I'm a coffee drinker too btw, but just 1 or 2 cups.

Just google and find info about it:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3198027/

But you can obviously disregard it by saying "Oh, this is study is this or that". I know the effect it had on me. You can keep drinking it, I don't really care.
I can't find the documentary where it explained it all on detail, unfortunately, but it explained lots of things.

i've tried, spend 4 months caffeine free. didn't notice any big change.

>Shit, what do I do now?
>"Wrong!" haha!
What a gorgeous retard.

Attached: 7e3e740c41d305a728793d90188b499d_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 32K)

This is the gayest pet crusade I’ve ever seen. No doubt it’s you posting this thread every fucking time I see it.

Attached: 9F36A84D-8626-4721-AF6F-9C319C4DC14D.jpg (474x494, 36K)

>Get a free stimulant high for nothing

> my brains gets something for nothing, cool!

I always avoid drinking cofee if i can, i only drink when i have to wake up extra earlyand need a kick, the last time i drinked it was about 3 weeks ago

Would be more credible on fucking apes. Stop animal testing, dumbass losers.

>ctrl + f "permanent"
>nah

Do you get euphoria from it? I remember my first strong cup of coffee. It was like finding God. The reality was made of concentrated euphoria.

I’ve quit pain pills, weed, benzos, antidepressants, sugar, meat, cheese, but I can’t quit caffeine. I eat the beans though I also quit water and everything is super easy to quit but can’t stop chewing on them coffee beans all day. Also I’m a gay homeless transgender with AIDS because of the caffeine. Starbucks gave me a free hit 14 years ago and my life went rapidly downhill after that. Caffeine is worst drug in history you’ll see. You’ll ALL SEE

>scientific research has proven the stimulant effects of caffeine
Which are very mild at the levels found in most coffee. Energy drinks I could buy since some of them have absolutely absurd amounts of caffeine in them along with other supposed stimulants but most coffee, especially chain coffee has a large amount of the caffeine roasted right out of it. You have to go out of your way to get whole bean, lightly roasted coffee that actually has a lot of caffeine in it and most people don't bother as a result.

Gran publicación. Baseada e pila vermella. A cafeína é insidiosa e malvada ea maioría da xente nin sequera dáse conta diso. Deixar de usar a cafeína.

Attached: kikeshekelsdive.gif (345x258, 2.23M)

Said the conspiracy cultist, now fully erect to his own confirmation bias.

youtu.be/sHzdsFiBbFc

So that's why my webs have been so fucked up lately.

I actually dont like cofee that much, only actually enjoy most after a long hiatus.

I noticed a drastic reduction in tissue inflammation after drinking only green tea for a few weeks, and the caffeine is still stimulating but doesnt crack you out.

Honestly, there’s some proper high level fucking retards on Jow Forums. I swear there’s people on this website who believe the only way to beat the Jews is sit in a dark room not talking or breathing because any sort of fun or happiness is a jew concoction. If you seriously believe coffee is the work of jews then you are high level retarded. Its a drink I enjoy and it gives something to look forward to through tough days. Fuck off trying to demonise anything fun because you think it makes you cool or edgy to blame jews for something. ‘H-hey guys, bacon is a jewish plot!! T-time to stop-p eating it!!!’ Kys, saged

This is like the tiny house movement but with coffee. Yes, goy! Lose your mental edge in the morning and afternoon and give all the coffee to the rich! I watched a documentary about 5 or 6 years ago featuring Bourdain and a friend of his that showed how the rich were trying to monopolize coffee because of it's cerebral effects. They don't want the middle and lower class to have access to it and here you fags are enabling them.

Attached: 1547501690925.png (680x649, 360K)

alcohol had a threshold where you stop realizing how "high" you are

most drugs have a similar threshold including caffeine. look how emotional your response is.

oh dear, someone missed the joke.

Coffee is for basedboys
Tea is god-tier though

Attached: samovar-2044035_960_720.jpg (479x424, 276K)

>>thinking drinking a eupohoric stimulant every day for years isn't having an effect on your consciousness
Absolutely it has an effect. A good effect.
Caffeine in combination with other alkaloids in coffee increase IQ and neurogenesis.
Caffeine on its own is shit though, it needs to be modulated by other alkaloids only found together with it in coffee.

that's right, you don't need energy to be awake
go to sleep
nothing is happening

Attached: (((hands))).png (171x158, 3K)

gud post
>Jow Forums
>armchair psychologist
>leaf
ok

caffiene really doesnt give you much of a mental edge. proper sleep gives you 10x more focus.

dont forget the burned out but purely sober autistic spider

Attached: g.png (414x413, 3K)

never made that claim, homo

>Time to go through those headaches.
That's what this year's Lent is for.

>implying the middle and lower class have a lifestyle or the option in many cases to get proper sleep

>look how emotional your response is.
ok