Man goes on racist rant in UK McDonalds, currently awaiting sentencing for prison

Man goes on racist rant in UK McDonalds, currently awaiting sentencing for prison

youtube.com/watch?v=J66-qVKQV8A

Attached: ukuk.jpg (1080x1344, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myMBWi1tpfk
youtu.be/eqxaP4t9gEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> The world was built by white men
> omg please
> *cries in the background*

lmao this guy is based as fuck, they got triggered by the truth.

Attached: 1532739917884.png (990x682, 580K)

>White men built the west
What? I can't believe that. I refuse to believe that. Someone tell me that isn't true. Someone please!!

It's the truth sorry

imagine going to jail for having an opinion

england is a third world country

Say thing
>go to jail

How the fuck does anyone see that as okay. Nuke the British. They are kill.

Attached: 1515473544_1515375749858.jpg (540x540, 38K)

false flag detected

Good. He needs to remember that he already had his chance to do something about it and he was too much of a pussy.

Time to shut up and take your rape, you coward. Don't try to act like a man. You're a bitch. Act like the bitch you are.

>his own boomer generation ruins the west
>blames millennials
The absolute state of Boomers.

No slaves built the western world and it belongs to Africa

Ha suck it old cunt, you were probably one of the pommie suck holes that supported sanctions against Rhodesians.
Fucking own your Karma ya soap dodger!

Attached: 1541973914272.png (799x575, 760K)

>prison
lol
the uk is dead
how do you go to jail for this

>oi m8 u need a loicense to have opinions in public

enjoy your leftist authoritarian nanny state Orwellian demise england

this seems fake simply due to the fact that no one assaulted him or had a mental breakdown due to his words.

i was in melbourne CBD a few years back and heard a commotion.
i looked and saw it was a holden statesman driving with 4 - 5 bogans inside yelling 'FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK NIGGERS' out of the window (not the classiest thing to do, but i laughed).

next minute i see a antifa looking basedboy chasing after the car at full speed, a woman sitting near me starts to cry while her boyfriend starts to beat the fuck out of a random bus stop while screaming 'FUCKING RACISTS!' (all of them were white).

white normies cant handle racism, it cuts them deep inside to even witness a racist word being spoken.

Attached: 56735678568.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>At McDonalds
>Sheboon about to take my order
>Apes in the back preparing food
>I see her wipe her face, pick up a straw and put it in the cup of the person infront of me
>Turns to me and says "hey" unenthusiasticly and with no eye contact

Yeah i just walked out, i'll stick with the white McDonalds from now on

Attached: 1525677258264.png (483x470, 184K)

why do people react by crying?
i dont understand wtf

its true, see image related

Attached: 1520304346455.png (1237x1017, 108K)

May I bring your attention to another, longer version of that video uploaded by a lib with comments filled with KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=myMBWi1tpfk

Attached: 1497763932418.jpg (500x281, 31K)

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED BOOMER COMETH

it was not racist it was just a rant.

I had to work with someone like that boyfriend for two years. What is it with them and damaging infrastructure?

Based boomer

>McDonalds diner

>awaiting sentencing for prison

Good. This xenophobe is getting what he deserves. They should send all privileged CIS gendered white males to prison premptively as we all know that white males are naturally evil and racist from birth.

He has balls for saying all this in middle of England sourounded by shitskins.

England is a shithole.

Normies realy are worse than Animals soulles pieces of shits

*AHEM*

>speak truth
>get arrested
We truly are living in hell.

To be fair so is the US

youtu.be/eqxaP4t9gEc

I cringe at these posts. What have you done? Or what will you? You're literally turning into Mexico whilst licking Israel's boots clean.

>muh firearms

You're going to do nothing as well, but sink with the rest of us.

DA NORF REMEMBAHS

fucking hell I laughed

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Tommy

Where's the lie?

holy shit this guy is a legend

Based Helghast

You english cunts dont look after your own. Someone should have put his arm round him and took him away or stood up for him.

You went from owning the world to needing licenses to piss and shit.

Attached: 1547153993804-g.jpg (904x711, 60K)

It's ingenious to say just white men built the world. The modern world, definitely as Europeans have been the dominant people for the last few centuries.

Before that Muslim men were building the world during the Islamic golden age. And before that the Chinese were.

The only thing that's agreed upon is that niggers didn't build anything at all.

why do blacks try to make a point by repeating the same ebonics sentence ad nauseum?

>you betta back it up
>dis like u get fucked nigga
>you betta back it up
>you betta back it up
>you betta back it up
>you betta back it up
>you betta back it up
>you betta back it up

If he was a POC they would have given him free food and a medal

lack of communication skills

tbf he probably low-key fucks ethnics

you know your a legend when you are jailed for the truth

Attached: equality.png (794x564, 301K)

>brit/pol confirmed

>You went from owning the world to needing licenses to piss and shit.
i honestly blame WW2 for this

Sauce?

this never fails to irritate / amuse me.

Alright Jamal:
1. Learn some english.
2. Slavery was a mistake because we relied on your bumasses for work instead of machines, and now we have 12% of the population commuting 50% of the crime.

well he didn't say anything that wasn't true, I forgot speaking the truth in the UK is outlawed.

I mean he’s not wrong though. But I wouldn’t use the word “immigrants.”

I mean he’s not wrong though. But I wouldn’t use the word “immigrants.”

Let us send this man good energy and prayers. If you know him send him a gift. He deserves to be rewarded for speaking the truth to a bunch of faggot invader youth.

Me too mate. My country is going to shit as well.

The wrong side won.

Attached: 1544867380787-pol.png (646x417, 100K)

Islamic golden age is a myth, they simply expanded outwards and absorbed the knowledge of Persia and Byzantine through conquest
China is legit though

>China is legit though
Too bad the ancient Chinese genetics are mostly gone because of the Mongols.

We're going down with class, like the Titanic. You guys are beyond cucked though. It's like overnight your country turned into a police state.

There's no proof this guy is going to prison, dont be gullible.

Persians became Muslim so they obviously count.

>Islamic golden age
Its not a myth but people want it to be. It happened a few centuries after islam had spread through the region and its why you cant name many persian scholars before islamization. The islamic sects of the past are extinct though and being accused of being a mu'atazil is a death penalty today since its gotten much more extreme since the 19th century reforms and reason and the search for knowledge will lead to you to doubt the existence of God which happened extensively in the 13th century to that region

I saw an amazing post about this from an user a while back. Wish I had saved it.

cope

give a paraphrase if you can roughly remember

>If only this were true

Attached: 1543981386912.png (650x581, 284K)

>i honestly blame WW2 for this
All by design - send off the cream of the crop to die for Israel & the UN

i just assume 2nd class citizen status now it's easier, it's definitely not my country anymore

>with class
lmao nah, you never really had class, even the richest of you are kind of cheesy

It most likely was. Antifa are vermin throughout Australias major inner cities (Sydney, Melbourne).
My friend was at a pub with a gay couple and was telling gay jokes, and one these degenerates from some anti-fascist union threw one of the food buzzers at him. They even talked over the gay couple and tried to counsel them. The whole thing was horrendous.
It's getting really bad down here. I'm well aware I am providing you with more anecdotal evidence.

>rare boomer wakes up looks at what a total fuck up his generation is
fuk id have to be drunk to do this, it'd have to be major drunk too, heaps of spirits, he doesn't even look drunk

>It's getting really bad down here. I'm well aware I am providing you with more anecdotal evidence.

It is what it is. The faggot episode doesn't surprise me because that's what faggots do; they act like a neurotic woman. Either way, if it's fake, a good laugh. If it's real, another opportunity to troll

>A man speaking his mind is national fucking news.

I hate what this world has become.

Attached: 1539405472434.jpg (2249x1593, 228K)

You fat cunt.
England is in no way remotely close to how bad America is.

>90% of people ITT will get thorn in jail just for being racist

Our boss calls us lazy niggers if we slack off and we all laugh about it.
Buncha pussy-whipped cucks ITT tbph

Attached: 1544407863437.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

Guy is literally Jow Forums

>be Britstain
>go to jail for words

Attached: 1544412871826.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

Yep, that is what has become of europe bro. It's turning into a living hell fast. Yellow vests are only the beginning.

a correct opinion at that

How can he be racist if race isn't real?

>white normies cant handle racism, it cuts them deep inside to even witness a racist word being spoken.
Because they're pussies and desperately want to be seen as the "good guys" and lavished with praise and public approval, even if that approval is for something hideous. That's how we went from women not voting to open pedophilia and dollar bills being thrown at 11 year old gyrating boys by faggots on Youtube livestreams, all in the span of 120 years.

when are the red black and white vests showing up?? if you catch my drift

Poor soul. He did what millions want to do yet had a breakdown at the wrong time.

>yfw McDonalds SWAT team guy at the end

Arnt more europeans esp british moving to australia and NZ

>What's the charge? Eating a meal? Eating a succulent meal?

Um I hear this shit all the time when I go out in public... why is it even news?

Attached: 1544266465736.png (249x249, 79K)

>Islamic golden age
flag checks out

the charge is having a political/historical opinion while being white.

or not having a minority license for his speech

me angry at racist pls to be giving me brownie points 2 do the needful with lefty womans thank

fuck women
fuck niggers
fuck jannies

>tfw he gets to say the word basedboy but we cannot

Attached: C1299CA5-E57E-48D5-A3E4-5CDD1BFBCAB5.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Drunk guy blithers. Great bread

They need to persecute heretics.

FUCK. I've been to that McDonald's. isn't there a club across the street??

Forgot to renew his speaking the truth loicense.

Britbongs, your shit is ridiculous. Your empire dissolves because some bald indian guy wouldn't eat in prison. 1 Abdul with a machete can hold off 10 or more british cops.

This old boomer could end hate speech laws tomorrow easy.
>they show up at his door
>"oi m8 you said something racist at Mcdonalds, we're taking you in"
>"My right to free speech trumps any speech laws and if you try to enforce that law I'm going to defend myself against you."

90% chance they just decide you aren't worth the trouble and fuck off. 5% chance they make you a martyr, the other 5%, they manage to take you alive anyway, but like I said, you could just go on a hunger strike until they release you.

Even then it can only be on topics pre-approved by the State's ministry of healthy information. We have to be civilized now.

Checked and really suprised he hasn't been doxxed yet.

Lol, dude looks a little jewey though. Possible false flag propagandist.

idk about that....the law will only go easy on the "guilty" party if the guilty party is brown..

Attached: 1533595890782.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)